Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burning Soul!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Burning Soul! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

I came up with new story and this time the Main characters are real people - my friends. Please, don't complain about characters because they themselves chose how they will look like. Also if someone wants to join in my story, just write me in ham! (Also it would be nice if someone could delete the old story)

Intro.

A mighty red demon dragon was floating in air right next to little girl with long, light brown hair and green eyes. She was quite short and she looked quite weak, but her eyes were burning with strength and confidence. Across the field was standing young man with few piercing and tattoos. His field was empty and he looked shocked. There were few other guys standing behind him and they looked just as shocked.
Girl: It’s time to finish this! Red Dragon Archfiend attack him directly! Sacred Blaze of Power!
His life points reached 0 and he couldn’t believe that he has lost to a little girl.
Girl: A deal is a deal. My prize, please!
Guy slowly walked across the field a gave the girl few pieces of paper. That was money. He obviously seemed dissatisfied, but he couldn’t do anything since he himself agreed to girls conditions. Girl walked away, but her face was still emotionless. Only thing that was making her look alive was her eyes that were burning with ambition. She didn’t fear anything and she was strong, but she was also alone.
That girl is me. My name is Ageha Takahashi and I’m an orphan. When I was just newborn, my mother left me in hospital. But that is not how I became orphan. That time my grandparents came and picked me up. I lived with them and I was happy. They taught me to be strong and independent. They took really good care of me and they were only people I ever trusted. Everyday with them I learned something new and I probably would have grown up as normal child, if I haven’t had started going to school.
At beginning I was excited, just like every child would be, but then I experienced a big disappointment. Other children didn’t want to play with me, they stayed away from me and laughed at me, because I didn’t have parents. Everyday I came back from school with tears, I would ask for my grandparents to let me stay at home, but they said that I have to go. First two years were really painful. I didn’t know what to do when my classmates would laugh at me. But soon I grew stronger. Their teasing didn’t make me cry me anymore, so they just left me alone. But I didn’t care for that, I didn’t care for any other people then my grandparents.
But at age of 14 my grandparents died from old age. Some people wanted to put me in orphanage, but I escaped. I decided to live on my own, without anyone to help me anymore. From my hometown Seapuru I went to capital city of this country - Corona city! It was only place I had any chance of surviving alone. Beginning was hard, I didn’t know where to go, where to live, what to eat. At beginning I lived in some old house and ate food I could find in trash cans.
One day I saw as two quite strong looking men were fighting over something. It was some card. They started to hit each other in face and card flew aside from fight. I don’t know what happened to me that time, but I quickly went and grabbed card. Luckily men were too busy fighting each other to notice me. That card was my first step to good life. It was one-of-kind monster card – Red Dragon Archfiend. After some time I picked up cards I needed for a deck and started dueling with people on street.
It has been two years since I started living in this city on my own. I have competed in many dueling tournaments and won quite a lot of money through duels. Right now, I have a little old house at the edge of city and food for everyday.
These two years I have lived alone with no help except for my cards. I have forgotten how it is that somebody loves you and cares about you and I didn’t care for love anymore. I didn’t need it anymore!
That is what I tough before my peaceful, lonesome life was changed forever!

Here's profile of first charcter:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 A
Name: Ageha Takahashi
Nicknames: Ageha-chan (by close friends)
Sex: Female
Birthday: 13th of April (Born in Corona City)
Hometown: Seapuru town
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Green
Family: none
Character: + determinated, strong-willed, mature, quiet, clever, quick, reliable
- hot-headed, stubborn, sometimes too rush, impatient, unsocial
Likes: Chocolate, Sweets, Dragons, Animals, Fire, Heat and Singing
Dislikes: Onions, Garlic, High places, Traveling by busses and Dark and wet places
Main deck: Dragon/Synchro Deck
Ace monster: Red Dragon Archfiend
Key card: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Goal: To live peaceful live alone

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Chapter 11. New Hope!

Ryusei: This duel might turn out to be more interesting then I thought!
Ageha: I activate Darkness Metal’s effect! Once per turn I can Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from my hand or graveyard. I Special summon Des Volstgalph from my hand! Next I summon tuner monster Dread Dragon in Defense position.
Jiro: Oh my God! This is amazing! Ageha managed to summon three monster in one turn and I think that this in only the beginning!
Ageha: I tune level 2 Dread Dragon with level 6 Des Volstgalph! Flap of butterfly wings will change into hope! Bring the roar of dragon’s beauty and grace! Spread your wings, Butterfly Dragon, Choru!
Ryusei: A dragon with butterfly wings! That’s something new!
Ageha: And that’s not the only new thing you’ll see! Once per turn I can place 1 “Butterfly” counter on Choru! I place 1”Butterfly” counter and attack Scrap Beast with Butterfly Dragon, Choru! Butterfly Tornado!
Ryusei: I activate Trap – Waboku! Until the end of this turn, my monster can’t be destroyed by battle and I take no battle damage!
Ageha: I set a card face-down (Barrier Wave) and end my turn!
Ryusei: I summon Scrap Shark in Attack position! Next I tune level 4 Scrap Beast with level 4 Scrap Shark. When the pieces of the Scrapyard reunite, everybody knows that the mightiest Dragon is born! Synchro Summon! Attack fiercely, Scrap Dragon!
Jiro: HERE IT IS! Ryusei’s ace monster – SCRAP DRAGON!
Ryusei: I activate Scrap Dragon’s effect. By destroying one card I control I can destroy one card you control! I destroy my set card – Scrapstorm to destroy Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Scrapstorm are destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Ryusei: Scrap Dragon attack Butterfly Dragon, Choru! Scrap Slash!
Ageha: I activate Trap – Barrier Wave! When my opponent declares attack I can Tribute one Synchro monster, switch all Atttack position monster in Defense and inflict damage equal to DEF of attacking monster! I tribute Butterfly Dragon, Choru and switch Scrap Dragon in Defense!
Ryusei’s life points drop from 4000 to 2000.
Ryusei: Interesting! You actually reduced my life points! But doesn’t matter! You will still lose! I set a card face-down (Mirror Force) and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I activate Choru’s effect! By removing 1 “Butterfly” counter, I can destroy one Spell or Trap card on field! I choose the card you just set!
Mirror Force is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Ageha: I end my turn!
Ryusei: Let’s make things more interesting! My turn! Draw! If my opponent controls a monster, I can Special Summon Scrap Breaker from my hand! When this card is Special summoned this way, I have to destroy one “Scrap” monster I control. I destroy Scrap Dragon.
Ageha: WHAT? Why would you destroy Scrap Dragon? He is stronger then Scrap Breaker.
Ryusei: True! But this sacrifice is needed to bring out stronger beast! I summon tuner monster Scrap Goblin.
Ageha: Synchro Summon again?!
Ryusei: I tune level 3 Scrap Goblin with level Scrap Breaker. When the amount of pieces is doubled, so shall be it's power, and the double dragon shall appear! Synchro Summon! Eradicate my enemies, Scrap Twin Dragon!
Jiro: AMAZING! Ryusei summoned a monster even stronger then Scrap Dragon!
Ryusei: Scrap Twin Dragon attack Butterfly Dragon, Choru! Scrap Explosion!
Ageha: I activate Quickplay Spell – Book of Moon! It allows me to switch one Attack position into Defense.
Ryusei: Protecting your little dragon won’t help you for long! I end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I summon Masked Dragon in Defense position and end my turn!
Jiro: It seems that Ageha is in tight situation here! Is she going to find a way out of it?
Ryusei: My turn! Draw! I summon Scrap Worm in Defense position! Next, I activate Scrap Twin Dragon’s effect! By destroying one card I control, I can destroy 2 cards you control! I destroy Scrap Worm to destroy Choru and Masked Dragon!
Scrap Worm, Butterfly Dragon, Choru and Masked Dragon are destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Ageha: WHAT?
Ryusei: But that’s not all! When Scrap Worm is destroyed by effect of “Scrap” monster, I can add one “Scrap” monster from my graveyard to my hand. I add Scrap Beast to my hand! Now, Scrap Twin Dragon attack Ageha directly! Scrap Explosion!
Ageha’s life points drop from 4000 to 1000.
Ryusei: Give up! You can’t win now! I end my turn!
Ageha: I can win and I will! For Red Dragon Archfiend!
Ryusei: Red Dragon Archfiend?
Ageha: My turn! DRAW! I will win no matter what!!! I activate Spell – Monster Reborn and bring back Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! I activate Darkness Metal’s effect and revive Des Volstgalph!
Ryusei: Revive all you want, but you can’t win!
Ageha: I activate another Spell – Foolish Burial! With its help I can send one monster from my deck to graveyard! I send Decoy Dragon from Deck to my graveyard! Now, I summon tuner monster Debris Dragon in Defense position! When Debris Dragon is Normal summoned I can Special a monster with 500 or less ATK from my graveyard! I Special Summon Decoy Dragon in Defense!
Jiro: What an amazing comeback! Ageha has summoned 4 monsters in one turn!
Ageha: And that’s not the end! I tune level 4 Debris Dragon with level 6 Des Volstgalph. Rising in flames of hell! The ruler of all dragons will rise! Synchro Summon! Appear before me, Trident Dragion! I end my turn!
Ryusei: My turn! Draw! I think you have forgotten about Scrap Twin Dragons effect! I summon Scrap Beast in Attack position! Now I activate Scrap Twin Dragon’s effect! By destroying Scrap Beast I can destroy two of your cards! I destroy Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Trident Dragion!
Jiro: Oh no! All Ageha’s hard work of summoning more monsters has gone to waste!
Ryusei: Scrap Twin Dragon attack Decoy Dragon! Scrap Explosion!
Ageha: Just like I planned!
Ryusei: What?
Ageha: I activate Decoy Dragon’s effect! When this card selected as an attack target, I can Special Summon level 7 or higher Dragon-type monster from my graveyard and switch attack target to that monster! I Special summon Trident Dragion!
Ryusei: Psshhh! I’ll stop my attack for now! This won’t save you, because next turn I will activate Scrap Twin Dragon’s effect!
Ageha: Will you now?
Ryusei: Wha?
Ageha: My turn! Draw! It’s time to end this! I release Trident Dragion to summon…
Ryusei: What? Release?!
Ageha: Strong Wind Dragon! When this monster is Tribute summoned by releasing Dragon-type monster this monster gains half of released monster’s ATK!
Ryusei: Impossible! Strong Wind Dragon’s ATK then is…
Ageha: 3900!!! Now, Strong Wind Dragon attack Scrap Twin Dragon! WIND HURICANE!
Scrap Twin Dragon is destroyed and Ryusei’s life points drop from 2000 to 1100.
Ryusei: My turn! Draw! This is your end, girl! I activate Spell – Dark Hole! It destroys all monster on field!
Decoy Dragon and Strong Wind Dragon are destroyed and sent to graveyard!
Ryusei: Next I summon Scrap Recycler in Attack position! Scrap Recycler attack Ageha directly!
Ageha’s life points drop from 1000 to 100.
Ryusei: I end my turn!
Ageha: It’s my turn! DRAW! It’s over! Everything is over now!
Ryusei: Yes, indeed it is! I’m the champion of Aero City again!
Ageha: Over for you I mean!
Ryusei: What?
Ageha: I summon Blue Dragon Spirit in Attack position! During the turn this card was Normal Summoned I can attack my opponent directly!
Ryusei: HOW?!
Ageha: Blue Dragon Spirit attack Ryusei directly!
Ryusei: IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Ryusei’s life points drop to 0.
For a second whole stadium is quiet as a graveyard. When people finally understood what happened, they started cheering loudly!
Jiro: Unbelievable! She did it! AGEHA BEAT THE CHAMPION!
Yori and Genou happily ran to me and congratulated me! Everyone was in really high spirits except Ryusei, who now went away with a broken pride!
Ageha: Yo, Ryusei!
Ryusei: Oh, now you wanna laugh at me! GO AHEAD!
Ageha: No, I wanted to say that it was a really great duel! I had fun!
Ryusei: ……Thanks!
Jiro: Congratulations, Ageha! Now, you’re champion of Aero City! Please, accept your prize – Northen Light Dragon!
Ageha: Thank you!
After my victory was celebrated in Genou’s house, I and Yori decided to go back to Corona City. I got the strength I need to get Red Dragon Archfiend back, so there’s no need for us to stay here anymore!
When we were about to ride of, Genou showed up in his D-Wheel!

Yori: What’s with this, G.P.?
Genou: I’m going with you, guys!
Ageha: What?
Genou: I decided it’s time I leave this city and move on!
Yori: As you wish, my friend! You can live with me in Ageha’s house then!
Ageha: MY HOUSE?! It’s not a hotel!!!
Yori: Please! G.P. did let us stay at his house!
Ageha: Fine! You can stay at my house! I have to repay my debt to you after all!
Genou: Thanks, Ageha!
Ageha: Let’s hurry and ride back home! I have a feeling that something not very good happened there while we were gone!
Yori: You mean Damir?
Ageha: Yes!

I changed effect of Book of Moon, Debris Dragon and Scrap Twin Dragon a little. Please, don't be mad about it's just a little change.
Card of Hope:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

Posts Posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Go go Ageha, just own the dude Wink

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:51 am

nice story so far i enjoyed reading it

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:50 am

Chapter 12. Turbo Duel!

After two weeks in Aero City, me and Yori finally went back to Corona City. Genou now joined us too and from now on he will be living in my house, just like Yori. Honestly it’s amazing how my life changed in few weeks. Not too long ago, I was living alone and was friends with no one, but now I’m living with two guys and I have friends. It doesn’t feel bad to have friends. They support you and help you so I think I’ll stick around with them.
We decided that we go to my house first to show Genou where he can put his D-Wheel. After that we will go to Damir’s place to return D-Wheels we borrowed.
When we reached my house I saw Damir in my front yard with something that was covered with white blanket of some sort! I was surprised to see him here.

Ageha: Damir? Why are you here?
Damir: I came to congratulate you on your victory!
Ageha: How do you know about it?
Yori: I told him that! I hope you don’t mind!
Ageha: No! Not at all!
We stepped down from D-Wheel and Damir came closer to me.
Damir: Congratulations on winning your tournament!
He hugged me tight and I felt that my face turned hot and red. I think I could hear Yori mumble angrily a little, but maybe it was just my imagination. Damir let go of me and gave a big smile!
Ageha: T-Thank you!
Damir: While you were gone I was working on something for you!
Ageha: What? Damir, you shouldn’t have! I can’t accept any more presents!
Damir: I think you can accept this one! This will help you get Red Dragon Archfiend back! Also Yori!
Yori: Yes!
Damir: That D-Wheel I lent you! Do you like it?
Yori: It’s old, but it works well and with some recoloring it should look great!
Damir: Well, then you can keep it!
Yori: What? Really?
Damir: Yes, as thanks for saving me! And Ageha! Take these!
He gave me a little a pile of cards. I looked at them carefully. It was Speed World 2 and bunch of Speed Spells.
Ageha: Speed Spells?
Damir: Yes, I will teach you how to do Turbo duels!
Ageha: But how? I don’t have a D-Wheel!
Damir: Oh, you do now!
He took down the white blanket to reveal a beautiful D-Wheel! It was red and purple and looked really graceful! I was amazed by Damir’s work! Did he make this D-Wheel by himself?
Damir: This is your D-Wheel!
Ageha: Damir, I can’t….
Damir: Please, accept it or I will feel bad!
Ageha: I…..Okay, but no more presents!
Damir: I can’t promise you that!
Ageha: Hahaha! Damir meet our new friend Genou! We meet him at Aero City and he helped us a lot!
Damir: Nice to meet you, Genou!
Genou: It’s a pleasure to meet you, Damir!
Damir: Ageha, Let’s Turbo duel!
Ageha: What? Right now?
Damir: I want to show a new strength that you will need to defeat Morgrim! Yori and Genou, you watch too!
Yori: Sure!
Genou: Of course!
Ageha: Okay, give me a second to get my deck ready!
Luckily I have seen Speed Spells and Riding Duels before, so I know how they work. I quickly replaced Normal Spell cards in my deck with Speed Spells! Me and Damir got onto D-Wheel’s and took our positions ready to duel!
Damir: Let’s begin!
Ageha, Damir: RIDING DUEL! ACCELARATION!
Damir: Since it’s your first Riding Duel, I’ll let you take the first corner!
Ageha: Okay! My turn! Draw! I summon Dread Dragon in Defense position, set a card (Dimensional Prison) and end my turn!
Damir: It’s my turn! Draw!
Ageha and Damir have 1 Speed Counter now.
Damir: I summon Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress in Attack position. I can switch this card in Defense and destroy one spell or trap you control!
Dimensional Prison is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Damir: If I control a “Lightsworn” monster, I can Special Summon Mary, Lightsworn Elf from my hand. I Special Summon tuner monster Mary, Lightsworn Elf in Defense position.
Ageha: Synchro Summon?
Damir: I tune level 1 Mary, Lightsworn Elf with level 4 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress! The guardian of those who were sworn will arise! Synchro Summon! Pull your sword and unite the light, Tagon, Guardian of Lightsworn! When Tagon is on field other “Lightsworn” monsters, cannot be selected as attack target.
Ageha: Amazing monster!
Damir: Tagon attack Dread Dragon! Lightsworn Blade!
Dread Dragon is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Ageha: I activate Dread Dragon’s effect. When it is destroyed by battle and sent to graveyard, I can add level 3 or lower Dragon-type monster from deck to my hand! I add Delta Flyer!
Damir: I end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw!
Ageha and Damir have 2 Speed Counters.
Ageha: I summon Lancer Lindwurm in Attack position, set a card (Negate Attack) and end my turn!
Damir: My turn! Draw!
Ageha and Damir have 3 Speed Counters.
Damir: I summon Shire, Lightsworn Spirit in Defense position! While Shire is on the field, she gains 300 ATK for each Lightsworn monster with different name in my graveyard. Now, Tagon attack Delta Flyer! Lightsworn Blade!
Ageha: I activate Trap – Negate Attack! It negates your attack and ends the Battle Phase!
Damir: I set a card face-down (Lightsworn Barrier). During the End Phase, due Shire’s effect I have to send top 2 cards of my deck (Mirror Force, Book of Moon) to graveyard.
Ageha and Damir have 4 Speed Counters.
Ageha: I summon tuner monster Delta Flyer in Attack position. Next I activate Delta Flyer’s effect! Once per turn I can increase level of one of my monsters by one! Lancer Lindwurm is level 5 now! I’ll show you monster which helped me win tournament!
Damir: I’ll be glad to see it!
Ageha: I tune level 3 Delta Flyer with level 5 Lancer Lindwurm! Flap of butterfly wings will change into hope! Bring the roar of dragon’s beauty and grace! Spread your wings, Butterfly Dragon, Choru!
Damir: How beautiful! This dragon suits you well!
Ageha: Thank you! Once per turn I can place 1 “Butterfly” counter on Choru. I place one counter on Choru and end my turn!
Damir: I’ll show the way how to defeat Morgrim! Watch this carefully, Ageha! My turn! Draw!
Ageha and Damir have 5 Speed Counters.
Damir: I summon tuner monster Belle, The Lightsworn Archer in Defense position! Next I tune level 2 Belle, The Lightsworn Archer with level 3 Shire, Lightsworn Spirit! Hope will take shape of beauty and thrust! Show the new path to those who are lost! Synchro Summon! Come forth Synchro Tuner – Siria, Hope of Lightsworn!
Ageha: What? A Synchro tuner?
Damir: Yes! Siria cannot be destroyed by battle if I control another Lightsworn monster! I end my turn!
Yori: In the end, that Sychro Tuner didn’t do any good!
Damir: You’ll see what she can do!
Ageha and Damir have 6 Speed Counters.
Ageha: I activate Speed Spell – Shift Down! By removing 6 Speed counters, I can draw 2 cards!
Ageha’s Speed Counters are 0.
Ageha: I place second counter on Choru and summon Stardust Xioalong in Defense position! Next I remove from play Stardust Xioalong to Special Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!
Damir: It’s time I bring forth miracle!
Suddenly a red aura surrounded Damir! A heart shaped mark appeared on his arm and started glowing bright red!
Damir: BRAVE HEART! I tune level 5 Siria, Hope of Lightsworn with level 5 Tagon, Guardian of Lightsworn. Ancient Light will come forth to shine! Bring out Ancient power of true ruler! ACCEL SYNCHRO! Banish the dark, Siron, Ruler of Lightsworn!
Yori: SYNCHRO SUMMON ON OPPONENT’S TURN?!!!
Ageha: Accel Synchro?!!
Damir: This is the power you need to defeat Morgrim! I showed it to you, because I believe that you have that power in you!
Ageha: Inside me?
Damir: Yes! If you learn how to Accel Synchro, you’ll be able to defeat Morgrim! While Siron is on the field it gains 200 ATK for each Lightsworn monster in my graveyard and it can’t be destroyed by Spell and Trap effects.
Yori: What a powerful monster!!
Damir: My turn! Draw!
Damir has 7 Speed Counters. Ageha has 1 Speed Counter.
Damir: I activate Speed World 2 effect! By removing 4 Speed Counters I can inflict 800 damage to my opponent for each Speed Spell in my hand! I have two (Dash Pilfer; Overboost).
Damir’s Speed Counters become 3. Ageha’s life points drop from 4000 to 2400.
Damir: Next, I activate Speed Spell – Overboost! I gain 4 Speed Counters and at End Phase my Speed Counters become 1.
Damir has 7 Speed Counters.
Damir: I activate another Speed Spell – Dash Pilfer. If I have 4 or more Speed Counters I can take control of one of your Defense position monsters until End Phase of this turn! I take control of Butterfly Dragon, Choru.
Ageha: No way!!!
Damir: I switch Choru in Attack position! Now Siron, Ruler of Lightsworn attack Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. White Stream!
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is destroyed. Ageha’s life points drop from 2400 to 500.
Damir: Butterfly Dragon, Choru attack Ageha directly! Butterfly Tornado!
Ageha’s life points drop to 0 and her D-Wheel slowly stops.
Damir came to me and looked me deep in eyes. For moment I thought that Damir is looking into my soul. He gave me back card of Butterfly Dragon, Choru and showed me a warm and calming expression.
Damir: I will now tell you everything about Accel Synchro and Light Saviors.
Ageha: Light Saviors?
Damir: Yes! Yori and Genou must listen too. This is very important!

New cards:
New cards:Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529 Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529 Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529i Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 am

Chapter 13. The Truth!

We all went inside in my living room to listen to what Damir has to say. I honestly don’t understand what happened. Synchro Summon during opponents turn? Brave Heart? Accel Synchro? Light Saviors? My head is a mess!
Damir: I’ll start with story of ancient time! A long time ago a group of people with special dark powers brought a devil with enormous evil power to life! Those people with dark powers were five Shadows Riders that possessed dark power that combined could revive the Red Devil! Shadow Riders wanted that Red Devil would listen to them and help them to realize their evil plans, but….. Red Devil didn’t listen to them. He killed the Shadow Riders and started to destroy everything in its path. Many villages and cities were swept off the Earth forever. For a moment it seemed that Red Devil will destroy everything, but five brave people with light power appeared! Those were Light Saviors! Each of them possessed special power and a dragon that would help them fight Red Devil. The fight was long and painful and few of Light Saviors almost paid with their life, but in the end Red Devil was sealed away!
Yori: Sealed away? Why not killed? Wouldn’t it bring trouble in future if Red Devil is alive!
Damir: Yes, indeed, but Red Devil’s power was too strong to be destroyed, that is why Light Saviors did only thing they could do to stop him! Seal him away! But….. Time has passed and the strength of seal has been weakened and now Shadow Riders want to make same mistake they did in past! They want to revive Red Devil!!!
Ageha: But it will destroy everything!!!
Damir: Yes! That’s why five Light Saviors must be found before Red Devil is revived! Only with combined strength of all five Light Saviors can stop Red Devil from reviving!
Ageha: But that thing before… Are you a Light Savior, Damir?
Damir: Yes, I am! I possess power of Brave Heart! I have ability to feel what other person is feeling just by touching them.
Yori: That’s almost like reading minds!!
Ageha: I don’t understand why are you telling this to us?
Damir: Because I have a feeling that probably all three of you are Light Saviors!
Genou: All three of us?
Damir: I’m not so sure about Yori and Genou, but Ageha is a Light Savior for sure! She has amazing power inside her, since she was able to control the lower form of Red Devil!
Ageha, Yori, Genou: WHAT?
Ageha: What are you talking about? I have never even heard of Red Devil before!
Damir: Do you know Red Nova Dragon?
Ageha: Yes, I’ve heard of him. It’s a really powerful dragon with disastrous power! Nobody could control Red Nova Dragon.
Damir: Yes, that’s right! Do you know how Red Nova Dragon can be summoned?
Ageha: No, nobody has seen card of Red Nova Dragon for thousands of years!
Damir: Well, I don’t know details of summoning conditions either, but I know one monster which is necessary to summon Red Nova Dragon!
Yori: What is that monster?
Damir: Red Dragon Archfiend!
Ageha: Wha?! Okay! Fine! But even if Red Dragon Archfiend is needed to summon Red Nova Dragon, what does it have to do with Red Devil?
Damir: Red Nova Dragon is Red Devil!
Me, Yori and Genou were left speechless. How could Red Dragon Archfiend be lower form of Red Devil? Red Dragon Archfiend isn’t bad! I know it!
Ageha: So what that Red Dragon Archfiend is lower form of Red Devil?! Red Dragon Archfiend isn’t bad! He always helped me! He isn’t bad!!!
Damir: Ageha, calm down! I’m not saying that Red Dragon Archfiend is bad! I’m saying that you have power to restrain Red Devil’s power! You could control lower form of Red Devil for two years and it would still obey you if Morgrim wouldn’t have stolen Red Dragon Archfiend from you!
Ageha: I have that kind of power in me?
Damir: Yes! As for Yori and Genou, I’m not sure! I can feel that you two have power inside you too, but I don’t know if that’s the power of Light Saviors!
Yori: Well, I guess we’ll just have to figure that out soon!
Damir: Yes! But to become a Light Savior completely you will have to learn secrets of Accel Synchro!
Genou: Then what is the secret of Accel Synchro?
Damir: I cannot tell you that! You will have to find that out for yourself! Also, it’s already late! We should all go to sleep now! Ageha, do you mind if I spend the night here?
Ageha: No, I don’t mind! Well, then good night everyone!
I couldn’t stop thinking about what Damir said! Me – a Light Savior! That sounded impossible! If I was able to control Red Dragon Archfiend doesn’t that make me the bad guy? Or does it make me a very strong Light Savior? Honestly, I don’t understand anymore what is right and what is wrong!!! Slowly I fell into sleep full of dreams!
In my dream was in some kind of dark place full of flames. In front of me Wicked Dragon appeared. It let out a terrible roar and then rushed at me with eyes that were telling me “I’m going to kill you!”. Before Wicked Dragon Archfiend could destroy me, Red Dragon Archfiend arose and protected me from Wicked Dragon Archfiend’s attack. Red Dragon Archfiend was protecting me with all he could, but he was weaker then Wicked Dragon Archfiend and it looked that soon Red Dragon Archfiend will fall! I had to help him! I screamed out loud but I didn’t hear what I was saying. Suddenly, Red Dragon Archfiend started to change. He became a strong dragon that was covered in flames! Wicked Dragon Archfiend yanked away, because burning dragon burned its skin. A dragon who once was once Red Dragon Archfiend looked at me and let out a little growl, but then stopped flames on his body and carefully lifted me up! “I will protect you!” he said.
I quickly woke up catching for breath! That Dream! Red Dragon Archfiend is not lost! I have to free him from Morgrim and bring him back to me! I have a feeling that I know how to defeat Morgrim! I have the power I need!
I went down to kitchen to see if anyone was up. Looks like everyone were already up. I was the only one sleeping that long.

Damir, Yori, Genou: Good morning, Ageha!
Ageha: Good morning! Listen, guys! I think I know how to defeat Morgrim!
Yori: You do?
Ageha: Yes! I’m sure of it!
Damir: You think you can defeat Morgrim?! Then before you fight him, I really want to see if you’re ready! Duel one of us!
Ageha: Okay! Which one of you wants to duel me?
Genou: I will duel you, since we haven’t dueled before!
Ageha: Okay!
We all went outside to duel. I and Genou were standing opposite of each other, while Damir and Yori were standing aside, ready to watch.
Ageha, Genou: Let’s duel!
Genou: I’ll go first if you don’t mind! Draw! I summon Blackwing – Calima The Haze in Defense position. I set two cards face-down (Blackwing Boobytrap; Black Thunder) and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I summon Black Cave Dragon in Attack position! When this monster is Normal Summoned I can Special level 4 or lower Dragon-type tuner monster from my hand. I Special Summon tuner monster Influence Dragon in Defense position.
Yori: Ageha always goes for Synchro Summons on first turn!
Damir: Yeah! Being fast is important in duel!
Ageha: I tune level 3 Influence Dragon with level 4 Black Cave Dragon! The ruler's shouts echo throughout! Hammer of Victory, shatter the very earth! Synchro Summon! Flap your wings, Exploder Dragonwing! I attack Calima The Haze with Exploder Dragonwing and activate it’s effect! When Exploder Dragonwing battles monster whose ATK is equal or lower then this monster ATK, I can destroy that monster and inflict damage equal to destroyed monsters ATK.
Blackwing – Calima The Haze is destroyed and Genou’s life points drop from 4000 to 3400.
Ageha: I set a card face-down (Dark Bribe) and end my turn!
Genou: My turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster Blackwing – Breeze The Zephyr in Attack position! Next, if I control a Blackwing monster I can Special Summon Blackwing – Bora The Spear from my hand.
Yori: Ageha is in BIG trouble now!
Damir: Why?
Yori: You’ll see!
Genou: I tune level 3 Breeze The Zephyr with level 4 Bora The Spear. Darkened gales, become the wings which will soar to heavens! Synchro Summon! Fly up in sky, Blackwing – Armor Master!
Ageha: Somehow I don’t like that!
Genou: You shouldn’t, because Armor Master has unbeatable effect! It can’t be destroyed by battle and I take no battle damage from battles involving this monster!
Ageha: WHAT?!

Black Cave Dragon and Wicked Dragon Archfiend:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529u Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 am

Chapter 14. Black Feathers!

Genou: Now Blackwing – Armor Master attack Exploder Dragonwing! Black Hurricane!
Exploder Dragonwing is destroyed and Ageha’s life points drop from 4000 to 3900.
Genou: I end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I summon Blizzard Dragon in Attack position! I activate Blizzard Dragon’s effect. Once per turn I can select 1 monster you control! That monster cannot declare attack or change battle position until End Phase of you next turn. I choose Blackwing – Armor Master!
Genou: Trying to buy time now, huh?
Ageha: I set card face-down (Cosmic Blast) and end my turn!
Genou: My turn! Draw! I summon Blackwing – Fane The Steel Chain in Attack position. This monster can attack you directy! Fane The Steel Chain attack Ageha directly!
Ageha’s life points drop from 3900 to 3400.
Genou: When Fane The Steel Chain attacks directly it can change one Attack position in Defense! I switch Blizzard Dragon in Defense and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I activate Spell – Pot of Greed! It allows me to draw 2 cards from my deck! Next, I activate another Spell – Hammer Shot! It allows me to destroy monster with the highest ATK on field. Right now monster with highest ATK is Armor Master.
Blackwing – Armor Master is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Ageha: I activate one more Spell – Mystical Space Typhoon! It allows me to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on field. I choose your first set card!
Genou: I activate Trap – Blackwing Boobytrap! When this card would be destroyed by your card effect, I can inflict 1000 damage to you and draw one card!
Ageha’s life points drop from 3400 to 2400.
Ageha: I summon tuner monster Dread Dragon in Attack position and switch Blizzard dragon in Attack. Now Dread Dragon attack Fane The Steel Chain!
Blackwing – Fane The Steel Chain is destroyed and Genou’s life points drop from 3400 to 2800.
Genou: I activate Trap – Black Thunder. When Blackwing monster is destroyed by battle, I can inflict 400 damage for each card you control!
Ageha’s life points drop from 2400 to 800.
Ageha: Blizzard Dragon attack Genou directly!
Genou’s life points drop from 2800 to 1000.
Ageha: Now, I tune level 2 Dread Dragon with level 4 Blizzard Dragon to Synchro Summon – Frost Dragon! I end my turn!
Genou: My turn! Draw! If I control no cards I can Special Summon Blackwing – Gust The Blackblast from my hand! Next, I summon tuner monster Blackwing – Blizzard The Far North in Defense position! When this card is Normal Summoned I can Special Summon level 4 or lower Blackwing monster from my graveyard! I Special Summon Blackwing – Bora The Spear!
Ageha: Wow! Three monster in one turn!
Genou: Now, I tune level 2 Blizzard The Far North with level 2 Gust The Blackblast and level 4 Bora The Spear! Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon! Soar, Black-Winged Dragon! Black-Winged Dragon attack Frost Dragon! Noble Stream!
Frost Dragon is destroyed and Ageha’s life points drop from 800 to 400.
Ageha: I activate Trap – Cosmic Blast! When a Dragon-type Synchro monster is removed from field, I can inflict damage to my opponent equal to ATK of removed monster!
Genou: I activate Black-Winged Dragon’s effect! When effect damage would be inflicted I can place one Black Feather counter on Black-Winged Dragon instead! Black-Winged Dragon loses 700 ATK for each counter!
Ageha: Psshh! That’s not all! When Frost Dragon is sent from field to graveyard, I can add 1 Dragon-type tuner monster from graveyard to my hand! I add Influence Dragon!
Genou: I set a card face-down (Mirror Force) and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster Influence Dragon in Attack position! Then I remove Influence Dragon from play to Special Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! I activate Darkness Metal’s effect! Once per turn I can Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from my hand or graveyard! I summon Frost Dragon!
Yori: This could be bad for Genou!
Damir: You don’t know that! He has that face-down card!
Ageha: Frost Dragon attack Black-Winged Dragon! Ice Beam!
Genou: I activate Trap – Mirror Force! When my opponent declares attack I can destroy all Attack position monsters you control!
Ageha: I activate Counter Trap – Dark Bribe! With its help I can negate activation of Trap or Spell and destroy it!
Genou: NO!!
Black-Winged Dragon is destroyed and Genou’s life points drop from 1000 to 700.
Ageha: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon attack Genou directly! Darkness Blast!
Genou’s life points drop to 0.
Yori: What an amazing duel!!!!
Genou: Yes, indeed it was! You are really a great duelist, Ageha!
Damir: Well, it seems that you really are ready to face Morgrim!
Ageha: Do you know where I can find him?
Damir: I think that there won’t be any need to search for him! He will find you himself! Until he shows up you better save your strength for duel against him!
We all went inside to rest. Damir decided that he will stay in my house for while, since he feels bored at home. Of course, I don’t mind, since it’s always fun to be around him. It sounds quite weird that I’m living in one house with three guys at my age. But I don’t really mind.
Guys started playing some kind of board game, so I decided to take a bath while they were playing. Bath calmed me down a lot and being calm is important now. In that duel against Morgrim I will have to use all my strength. With help of Northen Light Dragon I should be able to get Red Dragon Archfiend back. But I have a feeling that it won’t be enough to defeat Morgrim. That guy is strong! He must have some tricks up his slave in case I figure something out! I’ll have to be very careful when I duel him and if possible I will have to learn how to Accel Synchro.
After bath, I went to my room and saw that Yori was sitting on the edge at my bed and smiling at me.

Ageha: What are you doing here? I think I already told you to stay out if my room!
Yori: Oh, come on, Ageha-chan! No need to be so cold towards me!
Ageha: I told you! Don’t call me Ageha-chan!
Yori: Did you know that you look sexy when you’re angry?
Ageha: HUH? Have you lost my mind completely?!
He stood up, came closer to me and whispered in my ear.
Yori: Yes, I have lost my mind over you!
Suddenly, he pushed me into bed and crawled on top of me. My face turned bright red.
Ageha: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
Yori: Ageha-chan, you’re blushing!
Ageha: I’m not! GET OF ME!!!!
Yori: No way!
He leaned closer to me, gently took my face in his arms and kissed me on my cheek! I was so shocked that I couldn’t move anymore.
Yori: Don’t worry! I won’t do anything bad to you unless you want me to!
He let go of me and went at direction were door was. I though that he will go away, but he stopped right before the door.
Yori: There’s something I have to tell you, Ageha!
Ageha: W-WHAT?
He turned his face around and gave me warm and gentle expression.
Yori: I’m in love with you!
He left my room and closed door quietly. I just stared at wall speechless. Is he teasing me? But his expression was sincere and true! Then what he said was truth! But it can’t be truth! There’s no way it could be!!! Or is there? YORI IS IN LOVE WITH ME!

New card:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 pm

To be honest, I'd love to say I didn't see that coming from Yori, but I'd lie a lot Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Chapter 15. Duel for Dragon!

Despite Yori’s confession, I was able to sleep nicely. I went down to kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. Since they all helped me a lot, I decided to make something really delicious!
First one to wake up was Genou. After him was Damir and lastly Yori. When Yori showed up, I felt as little blush appeared on my cheeks. What is happening with me? Why am I blushing? I shouldn’t be blushing because of Yori!

Yori: WOW! Breakfasts this morning are especially tasty! Is there any special occasion?
Ageha: I just wanted to say thanks that you, guys, are always helping me!
Damir: We are always glad to help you! Isn’t that right?
Genou: Yes!
Yori: Yep, he is right! We are right behind you!
Rest of morning was covered in silence. Nobody said anything, everyone were enjoying peace until Morgrim will appear. I was just lying on bed and thinking of all different combos I could use against Morgrim and things he could use against me! I couldn’t stop thinking about Accel Synchro either. If I want to win I’ll have to master it, but I don’t know much about it. Let’s see what I know. I know that you can Accel Synchro during your opponents turn. I also know that two Synchro monsters are used for Accel Synchro, but that’s it! I really don’t know how am I suppose do it. But I cannot give up, I MUST try!!!
In the evening everyone were sick of lying around and doing nothing, so we decided to take a little ride down forest with our D-Wheels.
It felt really good and wind cleared my mind. This is definitely better then lying around and doing nothing. Suddenly on our way a black D-Wheel showed up blocking our way. We stopped to see who it was that was stopping us. Man slowly took down his helmet to reveal his face….

Ageha: MORGRIM!!!
Morgrim: Hello, Ageha! We meet again!
Damir: You sure found us fast.
Morgrim: It wasn’t hard! I followed you all the way to Aero City and I would have destroyed you there, but it wouldn’t be fun if I did that! So I decided to duel you when you’re ready! Are you ready now?
Ageha: Yes, I’m ready to duel you Morgrim!
Morgrim: Excellent! Let’s make it interesting then. If you lose you will become my eternal slave!
Ageha: And if you lose, you will give me back Red Dragon Archfiend and leave forever!
Morgrim: Deal! Now, how are we going to duel? Normal Duel or Riding Duel?
Ageha: Riding duel!!
Morgrim: As you wish! HAHAHA!
We both got ready to duel. Yori, Damir and Genou decided to follow us with their D-Wheels to see our duel!
Ageha: Riding Duel….
Morgrim, Ageha: ACCELARATION!
We both rode as fast as we could! But due some trick, Morgrim was able to get first corner.
Morgrim: I’ll start! Draw! I summon Archfiend Soldier in Attack position! I set two cards face-down (Archfiend’s Roar; Negate Attack) and end my turn!
Ageha and Morgrim have 1 Speed Counter.
Ageha: I summon Axe Dragonute in Attack position! Attack Archfiend Soldier!
Archfiend Soldier is destroyed and Morgrim’s life points drop from 4000 to 3900.
Ageha: When Axe Dragonute attacks it is changed in Defense position at end of Damage Step. I set card face-down (Red Screen) and end my turn!
Morgrim: My turn! Draw!
Ageha and Morgrim have 2 Speed Counters.
Morgrim: I activate Trap – Archfiend’s Roar. By paying 500 life points I can Special Summon 1 “Archfiend” monster from my graveyard. That monster cannot be tributed and it is destroyed at End Phase! I Special Summon Archfiend Soldier!
Morgrim’s life points drop from 3900 to 3400.
Morgrim: Next, I summon tuner monster Shadow Archfiend in Defense Position.
Ageha: Oh no!
Morgrim: Oh YES! I tune level 4 Shadow Archfiend with level 4 Archfiend Soldier! The rulers heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! Bring forth darkness, Red Dragon Archfiend!
I looked at monster that once was called my own and almost fell of my D-Wheel! Red Dragon Archfiend looked angry, dark……EVIL!
Ageha: What have you done to him?
Morgrim: Nothing! He just became the way he was before!
Ageha: I’ll never forgive for this!
Morgrim: Hahaha! Red Dragon Archfiend attack Axe Dragonute! Darkness Blast!
Axe Dragonute is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Morgrim: I end my turn!
Ageha and Morgrim have 3 Speed Counters.
Ageha: I summon tuner monster Sunrise Dragon in Defense position and end my turn!
Morgrim: Is that all you can do? My turn! Draw!
Morgrim and Ageha have 4 Speed Counters.
Morgrim: I summon tuner monster Dark Tinker in Defense position. I tune level 2 Dark Tinker with level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend. The blaze of power will turn into darkness! Destroy everything that stands in your path! Synchro Summon! Arise in darkness, Wicked Dragon Archfiend!
Ageha: Again that monster! I won’t let him attack! I activate Trap – Red Screen! By paying 1000 life points at each of my End Phases, I can stop your monsters from declaring attack!
Morgrim: Such a desperate thing to do. Once you don’t have enough life points to pay, I will destroy you! I end my turn!
Ageha and Morgrim have 5 Speed Counters now.
Ageha: I summon Red-Eyes Wyvern is Defense position. Next, I tune level 4 Sunrise Dragon with level 4 Red-Eyes Wyvern. Light from far north will fill the sky! Bring back what once was lost. Enlighten sky, Northen Light Dragon!!!
Morgrim: That dragon won’t help you!
Ageha: I activate Sunrise Dragon’s effect. When Sunrise Dragon is sent to graveyard for Synchro Summon of Dragon-type monster, I can draw one card. If that card is Dragon-type monster I can reveal it to draw another card. Draw! I reveal White Night Dragon and draw another card!
Morgrim: Luck won’t save you!
Ageha: I’m not relying on luck! I activate Northen Light Dragon’s effect! I can select 1 Synchro monster you control. By discarding monster whose total level is equal to selected monsters level I can take control of Synchro monster. That monster cannot declare attack or change battle position.
Morgrim: WHAT?!
Ageha: I discard White Night Dragon and Dread Dragon and take control of Wicked Dragon Archfiend!
The moment Wicked Dragon Archfiend came to my side, I felt as if darkness was trying to swallow me! My vision started to become unclear and I felt like fainting!
Yori, Damir, Genou: AGEHA!!!
Morgrim: AHAHAHA! That moment you took control of Wicked Dragon Archfiend you have already lost!!!! AHAHAHA!
I heard Morgrim crazy laugh and I looked at my cards to save myself. I saw a card that wasn’t suppose to be here, but it somehow fell in my deck by accident. It will be a high cost, but this card can save me!
Ageha: I activate Spell – De-Synchro! I can return one Synchro monster to Extra Deck and Special Summon Synchro Materials from graveyard. I send Wicked Dragon Archfiend to Extra Deck and Special Summon Red Dragon Archfiend and Dark Tinker!
The pressure disappeared and my vision cleared again. Wicked Dragon Archfiend would have killed me if I wouldn’t have stopped him.
Morgrim: HAHAHA! What a stupid move! Have you forgotten rules of Turbo Duels.
Ageha: I remember them clearly! For using any spell card, that isn’t Speed Spell I take 2000 damage!
Ageha’s life points drop from 4000 to 2000.
Ageha: I switch Dark Tinker in Attack position and attack you directly.
Morgrim: I activate Trap – Negate Attack. It negates your attack and ends the Battle Phase!
Ageha: Due to Red Dragon Archfiends effect, monsters who didn’t declare attack this turn are destroyed.
Northen Light Dragon is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Despite losing Northen Light Dragon, I’m still glad. Red Dragon Archfiend is back on my side!
Ageha: At my End Phase I pay 1000 life points to keep Red Screen on field.
Ageha’s life points drop from 2000 to 1000.
Morgrim: I’m happy to see that you have some tricks up your sleeve but it’s time to end this little game!

New cards:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529y
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529t

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Nailbiting duel I dare say, keep it up!

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 pm

nice story *have just read it*

anyway i think damir is a familiar name :O

hmm he is like ... my old friend damba :O his msn name is damir
now i think his new name is something like Naruto999

i think the two character Ageha and Damir could be a perfect couple

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 pm

I think you are making a mistake here! Person who Damir, isn't Naruto999! It's one of my friends, please don't mistake it!

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:33 pm

Chapter 16. Protector from Hell!

Morgrim: My turn! Draw!
Ageha and Morgrim have 6 Speed Counters now.
Morgrim: I activate Shadow Archfiend’s effect in my graveyard. By removing from play this monster and 1 other “Archfiend” monster I can Special Summon 2 “Shadow Archfiend tokens”. I remove from play Shadow Archfiend and Archfiend Soldier to Special Summon 2 Shadow Archfiend tokens in Defense. Next, I summon Lancer Archfiend in Defense.
Damir: This doesn’t look good!
Morgrim: Now I tribute 2 Shadow Archfiend tokens and Lancer Archfiend to Special Summon – Raviel, Lord Of Phantasms!!!
Ageha: What’s with this monster?!
Damir: Oh no!! That is one of Wicked Gods!
Morgrim: Luckily you still have your Red Screen to protect you, but it will disappear next turn! And when it does I’m going to destroy you! I end my turn!
Ageha and Morgrim have 7 Speed Counters.
Ageha: I activate Speed Spell – Fall Down! If I have 4 or more Speed counters, I can reduce level of one of monsters I control by 1. I reduce level of Dark Tinker.
I don’t understand what this feeling is! It’s as if someone if whispering in my ear what to do. Is this way to Accel Synchro?
Ageha: I activate effect of Speed World 2. By removing 7 Speed Counters, I can draw 1 card.
Ageha’s Speed Counters become 0.
Ageha: Next, I summon Petal Dragon in Defense Position.
Morgrim: I activate Raviel’s effect. When my opponent Normal summons a monster I can Special Summon 1 Phantasm token on my side of field. Also, once per turn I can tribute one monster I can control to increase Raviel’s ATK equal to tributed monsters ATK.
Ageha: I tune level 1 Dark Tinker with level 1 Petal Dragon! Light and Dark, Day and Night will go into eternal balance! Bring forth miracle of future! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Synchro Tuner – Balance Dragon!
Morgrim: Synchro Tuner?!
Damir: She’s on it!
Morgrim: Does it matter? You still can’t do anything! That monster is useless!
Ageha: We’ll see that! During my End Phase, since I cannot pay anymore, Red Screen is destroyed.
Red Screen is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Morgrim: Time to end this! My turn! Draw!
Ageha has 1 Speed Counter, Morgrim has 8 Speed Counters.
Morgrim: I will now activate….
Ageha: I activate effect of Effect Veiler! By discarding this card during your Main Phase I can negate effect of one of your monster until End Phase!
Mogrim: Pshhhh! Even if you have stopped Raviel’s effect, he is still strong enough to destroy you!!!
This is my chance! I have to Accel Synchro before he attacks! I felt like fire was running through all of my body to gather in one place. I closed my eyes and felt power flowing through my veins. I CAN DO THIS!!!
Ageha: I tune level 2 Balance Dragon with level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend!
I feel it! The burning power flowing through by body and soul. I saw it! The burning dragon which will lead me to my victory. An orange aura, like a flame surrounded me and a red mark which looked like flame appeared on my hand.
Morgrim: WHAT?! Synchro summon during opponents turn?!
Ageha: BURNING SOUL! A burning flame will fill the field and perish the enemies! Blaze air with heat and power! ACCEL SYNCHRO!!! Burn up, Blazing Hell Dragon!
A dragon from my dream flew into sky! Is was the same dragon that said will protect me. It was strong and beautiful covered in flames!
Morgrim: YOU!!!! It doesn’t matter! That monster is still weaker then Raviel!
Ageha: I think not! Blazing Hell Dragon gains 500 ATK for each tuner monster in my graveyard. With this effect his total ATK is 5000!
Morgrim: Grrr! I set a card face-down (Sakuretsu Armor) and end my turn!
Ageha: You made a mistake by summoning that Phantasm token! Blazing Hell dragon attack Phantasm token! Burning Hell Stream!
Morgrim: I activate Trap – Sakuretsu Armor! When my opponent declares attack, I can destroy attacking monster!
Ageha: I activate Blazing Hell Dragon’s effect! When this monster would be destroyed by card effect, I can remove from play one Dragon-type monster in my graveyard instead! I remove from play Axe Dragonute to save Blazing Hell Dragon!
Morgrim: IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Morgrim’s life points drop to 0.
Morgrim’s D-Wheel stopped and Me, Yori, Damir, Genou also stopped. Morgrim looked way too calm! I thought that he will be screaming or at least be shocked, but he actually STARTED LAUGHTING!
Morgrim: HAHHAHAH!
Ageha: What’s so funny?
Morgrim: You think that by winning like this, you will end all your problems?
Ageha: What are you talking about?
Morgrim: This is only beginning for your trouble! You may have defeated me, but once all six towers arise, Red Devil will awaken again and there’s nothing you can do about, LIGHT SAVIOR!!!! HAHAHHAH!
He disappeared into thin air leaving behind trace of his crazy laugh. What did he mean by that? Six Towers? Red Devil arise? Does he know how to revive Red Devil?
Ageha: Damir, what did he mean by six towers?
Damir: Six towers are six seals that keep Red Devil imprisoned! If all six towers come into sun, Red Devil will be free!!!
Ageha: That is not good! How exactly are they going to bring those in light?
Damir: I don’t know the details, but I’ve heard that to bring tower out and break the seal, A GOD is needed!
Ageha: God? What do you mean by that?
Damir: A God card! And they have them! You already saw Raviel, Lord of Phantasms! He is one of six Gods!
Ageha: So that means….. That they can already break one seal?
Damir: Not exactly! God isn’t the only thing needed! There are two more thing required!
Damir: Blood and innocent human souls!
Yori: That is awful! It means there is going to be innocent people who will get hurt!
Damir: Yes! And we have to stop them! Even bringing one tower into light will bring a lot of pain and with every seal broken…..Red Devil’s strength will increase!!!
Genou: But how are we going to stop them?
Damir: Firstly we need to gether all Light Saviors! Me and Ageha have awoken our powers, but Yori and Genou need to gain them as fast as possible!
Yori: And how are we going to do that?
Damir: The best way to gain power is fight for something you want to protect!
Yori: Something to protect?
Damir: Yes! But now it’s nor time nor place to keep standing here and thinking about that! It’s for best if go back to Ageha’s house!
Ageha: Yes!
We all drove back to my house. Even though I got Red Dragon Archfiend and even learned how to Accel Synchro, nobody seemed any happier about that. Everyone was worried about six towers and Red Devil. Yori seemed to be thinking really hard. He must be thinking of some way how to awaken his powers.
Soon tired we all went to sleep. But before I fell asleep, I decided to go and talk with Yori. I quietly knocked to his door. I heard a nood and I assume that means that I can go in. Yori was sitting on the window and looking at sky. His expression was serious and yet somehow attractive.

Yori: Hi, Ageha. I’m surprised you came to visit me!
Ageha: You just looked quite worried earlier, so I wanted to make sure you are okay!
He slowly climbed down window and came closer to me. Then he took tip of my hair and gently kissed it. My faced turned little bit hot.
Yori: Ageha, you are really kind person! I have never seen someone so kind, strong and beautiful at the same time!
Ageha: You are starting to talk nonsense again! I’m going to sleep! Good night!
I quickly went back to my room and I felt my heart beating and face being hot. What is wrong with me?

Sorry for being late this time! Card Maker was on update so I couldn't post new chapter.
New cards:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529bm Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529d

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am

Chapter 17. Crazy duels!

It has been already week since I defeated Morgrim and learned how to Accel Synchro. Since then nothing suspicious or crazy have happened. Damir went back to his grandmother’s house, but he still came to visit every day. Genou and Yori were busy improving D-Wheel that Damir left for him. They have successfully re-colored it and now it is in color of sky.
Since I haven’t gone out for a week now, I decided that it’s time that I go and buy food, since Yori has eaten almost all of it. On my way to shop, I heard that some guy calling my name.

???: Look, look, look! Isn’t that Ageha Takahashi?
I turned around and saw bunch of my old classmates. The one who talked was one of class biggest troublemakers – Mark. Then there were two of his friends Tom and Allen and two girls, who once tried to be my friends just to get money from me – Lisa and Laura.
Mark: I thought that you were suppose to be dwelling in orphanage!!!
Ageha: I never even was there! I came to live on my own right from the beginning!
Mark: So what are you now? A hobo!!!
They are started laughing loud. I already forgot how it is when someone is making fun of you like this. But they always have been like this. They haven’t changed even a bit!!!
Ageha: Oh, you’re so funny! I almost pissed at myself. And I see that you are just a big of a jerk as you were before!
Laura: Don’t you dare to call Mark a jerk, you bitch!!!
Ageha: I do whatever I want!
Mark: You’re just pathetic! You always were and you always will be!!! Nobody needs you and nobody will ever love you!!!
Ageha: No…I….
Tom: You can’t even say anything to defend yourself!!!
Allen: So pathetic!
Mark: Weak!
Lisa: Stupid!
Laura: Hobo!
Suddenly Mark was hit by someone so hard that blood started flowing down his nose.
Yori: You little scumbag, DON’T YOU DARE TO SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT AGEHA!
Yori was furious!! I have never seen him so angry. I wouldn’t be surprised if he killed everyone in that bunch now.
Mark: Who the hell are you?
Yori: Me? I’m good friend of Ageha’s and if you have any complains about her you will have to face me first!
Mark: Hahhaha! As you wish! Then let’s duel!!
Yori: With pleasure!
They both quickly took battle position, ready to duel.
Yori, Mark: Let’s duel!
Yori: If I will win this, then you will kneel before Ageha and beg for forgiviness!
Mark: I won’t let you win!! If I win then she’s going to be our slave!!!
What’s with people these days? At beginning Morgrim wanted to make me a slave! Now Mark wants me as his slave! This is starting to get annoying!
Yori: I’ll go first! Draw! I summon Quillbolt Hedgehog in Defense position, set a card face-down (Scrap-Iron Scarecrow) and end my turn!
Mark: My turn! Draw! I summon Chaos-End Master in Attack position! Chaos End Master attack Quillbolt Hedgehog!
Quillbolt Hedgehog is destroyed and sent to graveyard.

Laura: Go Mark!!! He stands no chance of winning now!!!
Mark: I activate Chaos End Master’s effect. When this monster destroys another monster by battle, I can Special Summon level 5 or higher monster with 1600 or less ATK from my deck. I Special Summon Turret Warrior in Defense position.
Laura: You’re unbeatable, Mark!!!
Honestly, that girl is annoying.
Mark: I tune level 3 Chaos-End Master with level 5 Turret Warrior to Synchro Summon – Colossal Fighter! I end my turn!
Yori: My turn! Draw! If my opponent controls a monster and I control no monsters, I can Special Summon Unknown Synchron from my hand! Next, if I control a tuner monster I can Special Summon Quillbolt Hedgehog from my graveyard.
Laura: Those weak monsters can’t defeat Mark!!!
Yori: When a monster is Special Summoned from graveyard, I can Special Summon Doppel Warrior from my hand. Now, I summon Level Warrior in Attack position.
Ageha: Here it comes!
Yori: I tune level 1 Unknown Synchron with level 2 Quillbolt Hedgehog, level 2 Doppel Warrior and level 3 Level Warrior. Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!
Mark: That monster is nothing against Colossal Fighter!
Yori: I set a card face-down (Cosmic Blast) and end my turn.
Mark: It’s my turn! Draw! By the way, I forgot to mention Colossal Fighter’s effect. It gains 100 ATK for each Warrior-type monster in my and your graveyard. There are 4 warrior-type monsters in our graves so Colossal Fighters ATK is equal to 3200. Colossal Fighter attack Stardust Dragon! Colossal Punch!
Yori: I activate Trap – Scrap-Iron Scarecrow! It negates one of your attacks per turn and as a bonus, I can reset this card!
Mark: That card won’t stop me for long! Next turn, I’ll destroy you! I end my turn!
Yori: There won’t be no next turn for you! It’s my turn! Draw! I activate Spell - One for One! By discarding one monster in my hand, I can Special Summon level 1 monster from my deck! I discard Quickdraw Synchron and Special Summon Stardust Xioalong!
Mark: Another weak monster!
Yori: I summon miracle tuner monster – Majestic Dragon!
Mark: Miracle?! It really is a miracle how weak that monster is!!! Hahaha!
Yori: I tune level 1 Majestic Dragon with level 1 Stardust Xioalong and level 8 Stardust Dragon. Gathering starlight will enlighten a new miracle! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Arrive in light, Majestic Star Dragon!
Mark: What? How?
Yori: Easy! Now activate Majestic Star Dragon’s effect! Once per turn I can negate one of your monsters effect and if possible apply it to Majestic Star Dragon! I negate Colossal Fighter’s effect and apply it to Majestic Star Dragon.
Mark: Impossible!
Yori: Majestic Star Dragon attack Colossal Fighter! Shooting Blaster Sonic!
Colossal Fighter is destroyed and Mark’s life points drop from 4000 to 2600.
Yori: During my End Phase Majestic Star Dragon returns to Extra Deck and Stardust Dragon is summoned from my graveyard.
Mark: It’s not over yet!
Yori: I’m afraid it is! I activate Trap – Cosmic Blast! When Dragon-type Synchro monster is removed from field, I can inflict damage to my opponent equal to its ATK!
Mark: NOOO!!!
Mark life points drop to 0.
Yori: Now! I demand an apology for Ageha!
Mark and his gang didn’t listen to Yori and ran away as fast as they could.
Yori: Hey, come back, you bunch of cowards!
Ageha: It’s okay! I don’t need their apology!
Yori: Eh?
Ageha: I’m happy that you stood up for me!
Yori: Always glad to help! How about a kiss as reward?
Ageha: Idiot! Don’t say stupid things!
Yori: Hahaha! You never change! But that’s what I like about you!
My face turned little bit red. Honestly, that Yori always seems to surprise me!
???: You! You are perfect!!!
Ageha, Yori: Huh?
Some guy with weird white hair appeared out of nowhere.
Maxy: My name is Maxy and you two are perfect for my cast!!!
Ageha, Yori: Cast?
Maxy: Yes! The way you support each other! The way you fight for each other is brilliant!
Ageha: What is he talking about?
Yori: I have no idea!
Maxy: Please, come to my cast this Saturday! Here! Take this card! It is an entrance ticket to my studio! I will be waiting for you there! BYE!!!
He left just as suddenly as he appeared, leaving us standing with weird and yet cute card, he gave us. Little Snow Tiger.
Ageha: I wonder what was all that about?
Yori: Who knows? Should we go there?
Ageha: We don’t really have anything better to do now anyway!
Yori: True! Maybe it’s something interesting.
When Saturday came, I and Yori went to Maxy’s studio. It was actually quite a big building! I wonder if that Maxy guy is actually well known. At the exit there was pair of guards. At beginning they wouldn’t let us in, but when we showed them card, they let us it.
Maxy: Oh! You have arrived! Wonderful!
Ageha: Um, what is going to happen now?
Maxy: Something interesting!
Suddenly two guards came a grabbed me tight!
Ageha: What? Let me go!!!
Yori: Let her go, you scumbags!
Maxy: Don’t worry! They will her go, once you win in duel against our champion!
Yori: Champion?!
Maxy: Yes! You are going to duel!
Yori: And what if you refuse?
Maxy: Then I’m afraid your little girlfriend here is going to be hurt!
Ageha: I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!
Yori: I’ll duel! And I will WIN!!!
Maxy: Excellent!
Yori and Maxy went into some kind of weird looking door, while those gorilla guards pulled me to some kind of arena. It was full of people cheering and screaming. Down in arena was Yori and some kind guy even bigger then gorilla guards named Greig. I hope that Yori can win this duel!
Yori, Greig: Let’s duel!

New card:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529k

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 am

why you double post ? wait until someone else posting :O

*re-reading my pro sig*

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Why you keep spamming around!
I can't wait till someone posts, I write too fast!

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Any chance of us knowing when this epic story will continue?

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 pm

I want to join your story!!! it will be amazing!
Thumbs up for this girl lol!

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Sorry, for not posting so long, but since nobody seemed to be interesed in it, I stoped posting my story.

Chapter 18. Gladiators!

Greig: This is going to be a Turbo Duel, if you don’t mind, boy!
Yori: It doesn’t matter to me as long as you let Ageha go free at end!
Grieg: That won’t be that easy, boy!
Yori: What?
Grieg: You will have to win to get the girl back. If not she will become gladiator here!
Yori: I won’t allow that!
Some people brought out two D-Wheels. One looked plain, but other was looked like it has been brought right from hell. Yori got the plain one of course, but it looked like he doesn’t care.
Greig: Riding Duel….
Greig and Yori: ACCELARATION!
Obviously Greig took the first corner with that monster D-Wheel.
Greig: I’ll go first! Draw! I summon Gladiator Beast Laquari in Attack position, set a card face-down (Defensive Tactics) and end my turn!
Yori: My turn! Draw!
Yori and Greig have 1 Speed Counter now.
Yori: I can send one monster card from hand to grave to Special Summon this monster. I discard Quillbolt Hedgehog to Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron from my hand. Next I activate Quillbolt Hedgehog’s effect. If I have a tuner monster on field I can Special Summon it from my graveyard. I summon Level Eater in Defense position.
Greig: What can these weak monsters do?
Yori: You’ll see! I tune level 5 Quickdraw Synchron with level 2 Quillbolt Hedgehog and level 1 Level Eater. Clustering hopes will evoke a new horizon! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Dash foward, Road Warrior!
Greig: Now this is something!
Yori: I activate Road Warrior’s effect! Once per turn I can Special Summon Level 2 or lower Warrior or Machine-type monster from my deck. I Special Summon Speed Warrior in Attack. Now, Road Warrior attack Gladiator Beast Laquari! Speed Slash!
Greig: I activate Trap – Defensive Tactics! This turn my “Gladiator Beast” monster cannot be destroyed by battle and battle damage is reduced to 0. And this card instead of being sent to graveyard is sent at the bottom of my deck!
Yori: I set a card face-down (Limit Reverse) and end my turn!
Greig: My turn! Draw!
Yori and Greig have 2 Speed Counters.
Grieg: I summon Gladiator Beast Reptiari in Attack position. Now, Gladiator Beast Laquari attack Speed Warrior! Flame Ring!
Speed Warrior is destroyed and Yori’s life points drop from 4000 to 3100.
Greig: Next, I activate Gladiator Beasts Laquari’s effect. At end of Battle Phase if this card attacked or was attacked, I can return it to Deck to Special Summon “Gladiator Beast” monster! I Special summon Gladiator Beast Murmillo! When Murmillo is Special Summoned by effect Gladiator Beast monster, I can destroy one monster on field. I destroy Road Warrior!
Road Warrior is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Yori: What?!
Greig: I set a card face-down (Gladiator Beast War Chariot) and end my turn!
Yori and Greig have 3 Speed Counters.
Yori: I summon Synchron Explorer in Defense position! When this monster is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon 1 “Synchron” monster from my graveyard with its effects negated. Next, I activate Trap – Limit Reverse! It allows me to summon 1 monster from my graveyard with 1000 or less ATK in Attack position. I Special Summon Level Eater!
Greig: Synchro Summon again?
Yori: I tune level 5 Quickdraw Synchron with level 2 Synchron Explorer and level 1 Level Eater! Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!
Greig: A dragon? Nice to see something else except those pieces of junk! Hahaha!
Yori: Grrr! Stardust Dragon attack Gladiator Beast Laquari! Shooting Sonic!
Gladiator Beast Laquari is destroyed and Greig’s life points drop from 4000 to 3300.
Yori: I end my turn!
Greig: It’s my turn! Draw!
Greig and Yori have 4 Speed Counters.
Greig: I summon Gladiator Beast Holomus in Defense position and switch Murmillo into Defense. Next, I activate effect of Speed World 2! By removing 4 Speed Counters I can inflict 800 damage to your life points for each Speed Spell in my hand! I have one (Power Baton).
Greig has 0 Speed Counters and Yori’s life points drop from 3100 to 2300.
Greig: I set card face-down (Sakuretsu Armor) and end my turn!
Yori has 5 Speed Counters, Greig has 1 Speed Counter.
Yori: Stardust Dragon attack Gladiator Beast Holomus! Shooting Sonic!
Greig: I activate Trap – Sakuretsu Armor! It destroys your attacking monster!
Yori: I activate effect of Stardust Dragon! By removing it from play I can negate activation of effect card that destroys monster and destroy it.
Greig: I don’t think so! I activate Counter Trap – Gladiator Beast War Chariot! While I control “Gladiator Beast” monster, I can negate activation of your effect monsters effect and destroy it!
Yori: No way! Stardust Dragon!
Greig: So pathetic! Your girlfriend there will be forced into gladiator fights and yet you can’t do anything to help her!
Yori: I will get Ageha out of this mess for sure! I summon Shield Wing in Defense position and End my turn!
Greig has 2 Speed Counters, Yori has 6 Speed Counters.
Greig: I release Gladiator Beast Murmillo to summon Gladiator Beast Spartacus in Attack position. Now Gladiator Beast Spartacus attack Shield Wing! Gladiator Axe!
Yori: I activate Shield Wing’s effect. Up to twice per turn, if he would be destroyed by battle, he isn’t!
Grieg: I activate Spartacus effect. At the end of Battle Phase when this monster attacked or was attacked, I can return it to Deck to Special Summon “Gladiator Beast” monster. I Special Summon Gladiator Beast Octavius and end my turn!
Yori has 7 Speed Counters, Greig has 3 Speed Counters.
Greig: You should just give up, boy! You can’t do anything to save your girlfriend anymore!
Yori: I WILL SAVE AGEHA! I WILL NEVER LET HER DOWN!
Yori looked so determinated and serious. He honestly wants to help me.
Yori: I activate Speed Spell – Angel Baton. It allows me to draw 2 cards and later discard 1 (Quillbolt Hedgehog).
Greig: You think you can still win?!
Yori: No. I KNOW that I can win!
Greig: What?
Yori: I activate Speed Spell – Dragon Arise. If I have 7 or more Speed Counters, I can Special Summon a level 7 or higher Dragon-type Synchro monster from my graveyard. Its effects are negated, ATK becomes 0 and it is removed from play at End Phase of this turn. Rise again, Stardust Dragon.
Greig: Hahaha! 0 ATK! What can it actually do?!
Yori: You’ll see that! I activate another Speed Spell – Vision Wind! I can Special Summon level 2 or lower monster from my graveyard. I Special Summon Level Eater. Next, I activate effect of Speed World 2! By removing 7 Speed Counters I can draw 1 card.
Yori’s Speed Counters become 0.
Yori: Now, I summon tuner monster Unknown Synchron in Defense position. I tune level 1 Unknown Synchron with level 1 Level Eater! Gathering wishes will call out a new speed's horizon! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! The Power of Hope, Synchro Tuner, Formula Synchron!
Ageha: When did he learn that?
Yori: Seeing Ageha and Damir Accel Synchro made it clear for me, how to do it!
Greig: Accel Synchro? Are you out of your mind! That kind of thing doesn’t exsist!
Yori: I think it does!
Suddenly blue aura surrounded Yori and on his arm a red, glowing mark that looked like an eye appeared. It was the same thing that happened with me and Damir!
Yori: CLEAR MIND! I tune level 2 Formula Synchro with level 8 Stardust Dragon. Gathering crystals will form together new star of hope. Bring forth new miracle! ACCEL SYNCHRO! Spread your wings, Star Crystal Dragon!
Greig: What?! Impossible!

New Cards:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529 Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529y

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Nice one!

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Epic chapter, OWN THE NUB YORI!

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Chapter 19. Powers?!

Yori: Star Crystal Dragon attack Gladiator Beast Octavius! Crystal Sonic!
Gladiator Beast Octavius is destroyed and Greig’s life points drop from 3300 to 2600.
Yori: I end my turn.
Yori has 1 Speed Counter, Greig has 4 Speed Counters.
Greig: I activate Speed World 2 effect. By removing 4 Speed Counters I can inflict 800 damage to you for each Speed Spell in my hand. I have two (Power Baton; The End of Storm).
Yori’s life points drop from 2300 to 700.
Greig: Next, I summon Gladiator Beast Equeste in Defense position, set card face-down (Mirror Force) and end my turn.
Yori: It’s my turn! Draw!
Yori has 2 Speed Counters, Greig has 1 Speed Counter.
Yori: I summon Road Runner is Defense position! Next I activate Speed Spell – High Speed Crash! If I have 2 or more Speed Counters, I can destroy one card I control and 1 other card on field! I destroy Road Runner and Gladiator Beast Equeste.
Gladiator Beast Equeste and Road Runner are destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Yori: Star Crystal Dragon attack Greig directly! Crystal Sonic!
Greig: I activate Trap – Mirror Force! When my opponent declares attack, I can destroy all Attack position monsters you control.
Yori: I activate effect of Star Crystal Dragon! By removing this card from play, I can negate activation of your Spell or Trap card and destroy it!
Greig: So stupid! Removing your monster from play!!!
Yori: That’s not it! At End Phase Star Crystal Dragon is revived! I end my turn!!!
Greig: Wha?! Grrr. My turn! Draw!
Greig has 2 Speed Counters, Yori has 3 Speed Counters.
Greig: I summon Gladiator Beast Secutor in Defense! This is end for you, boy! Next turn I will have enough Speed Counters to inflict damage to your life points and you have already passed the safety line! Hahaha! I end my turn!
Yori: Well, I guess I’ll have to end it now then! My turn! Draw!
Yori has 4 Speed Counters, Greig has 3 Speed Counters.
Yori: I activate Speed Spell – Defense Buster! If I have 2 or more Speed Counters, I can switch 1 monster into Attack position! I switch Gladiator Beast Secutor into Attack position!
Greig: NO!
Yori: Star Crystal Dragon attack Gladiator Beast Secutor! Crystal Sonic!!!
Gladiator Beast Secutor is destroyed and Grieg’s life points drop to 0.
Greig’s D-Wheel stopped and for a moment all stadium went quiet from shock. But soon they started to cheer for Yori.
Maxy: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome your new Gladiator champion – YORI!!!
Yori: Keep talk to yourself! Release Ageha, NOW!!!
Maxy: Of course! Whatever my champion wishes!
Gorilla’s that were holding me, guided me down to Yori, who quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out of this crazy stadium.
Maxy: Wait! Champion can’t leave the….
Yori: I have no intention of being your puppet! Go and find another idiot to play your game.
Yori looked quite irritated about this entire thing. Was he really that worried about me?
Ageha: Yori! Thank you for helping me!
Yori: It’s only natural that I’d help you!
Ageha: It’s good that you learned how to Accel Synchro! Now we are one step closer to defeating Shadow Riders and Red Devil.
Yori: Yes. And now when this is over, let’s go home!
At my house, Genou and Damir were waiting for us to return. Mostly for me to return, because they were hungry!
Damir: Where exactly were you two?
Yori: Some crazy gladiator stadium. They got Ageha and I had to save her as her loyal knight in shining armor!!!
Ageha: Don’t get carried away! Anyway, the important thing is that Yori learned how to Accel Synchro.
Damir: That’s great news! What power does Yori possess?
Ageha: Clear Mind!
Yori: By the way, don’t I and Ageha suppose to have some powers like you?
Damir: Yes, but I think it will take time until we discovered them!
Yori: I bet mine will be really cool! Like lazers coming from eyes!
Ageha: I really doubt that you’ll have any power like that!
Damir: I can check and see what kind of powers had previous Light Saviors!
Ageha: There’s a book that says that?
Damir: Yes. For normal people it’s just a story book, but for us it carries important information about Light Saviors.
He took out some old looking book and placed it on table.
Damir: Let’s see! Clear Mind had power of incredible intelegence in dueling.
Yori: Meaning?
Damir: Meaning that one who posseses Clear Mind never lost in a duel!
Yori: Cool! And what about Burning Soul?
Damir: Burning Soul said to possess most unique and powerful ability. It has lead many Burning Soul possesers into darkness and rarely which Light Savior who posseses Burning Soul kept its natural kindness.
Ageha: What?!
Yori: What kind of power had Burning Soul?
Damir: It’s said here, that he/she could make duel monsters become real and alive!
Ageha: Impossible!!! Something like that can’t be real! It has never happened to me before.
Genou: Why don’t we check if it really works or not?
Damir: Yes, we should check! Maybe there’s a mistake in book.
Yori: But let’s go outside!
Ageha: Why?
Yori: Just in case it’s true! I don’t think Red Dragon Archfiend could fit in this house!
Ageha: That power thing is nonsense!
We all went outside in my yard and I activated my duel disk. I took out card of Red Dragon Archfiend and looked at it carefully. There’s no way that I could possess such power!
Ageha: I’ll prove that this power is a lie!!!
Yori: Yes, but Ageha to actually you have to try to make it real!
Ageha: I understand that!
I concentrated on Red Dragon Archfiend and imagined it becoming real. Mark of fire appeared on my arm and started glowing red. Was this a sign that I can actually do it?
Ageha: Rise in sky, my soul – Red Dragon Archfiend!
At same second Red Dragon Archfiend appeared in sky and he was…. Real!!!!! Actual breeze came from flap of his wings and I felt warmth coming from his body.
Yori: It’s real!!!
Red Dragon Archfiend slowly landed not too far from me and looked at me carefully. He was beautiful, prideful and strong. I stepped closer to my dragon.
Genou: What are you doing? Don’t go closer to him! That dragon is dangerous!!!!
I ignored what Genou said and went even closer to Red Dragon Archfiend. He looked down on me and bent his head lower so that I could reach it. I carefully and slowly reached out my hand to touch Red Dragon Archfiend. He didn’t resist or show any expressions that would make me think that he doesn’t want me to do that. I gently touched Red Dragon Archfiend face. It was really warm and nice.
Yori: He didn’t resist!
Suddenly Red Dragon Archfiend lifted me up with his hands and flapped his wings.
Damir: WHAT?!!! AGEHA!!!
Ageha: It’s okay! He won’t hurt me!
Red Dragon Archfiend flew up high up in sky with me in his arms. Even though I have always been afraid of high places, I wasn’t scared now. Red Dragon Archfiend made me feel save. He was saying to me that he won’t hurt. After little while he flew down again and let me go. Damir, Yori and Genou have gone completely pale.
Ageha: What are you guys so scared about? It’s Red Dragon Archfiend! He wouldn’t hurt me!
Yori: I’m glad that he wouldn’t!
Genou: But we have a little problem now!
Genou: How can we get back Red Dragon Archfiend back in card? We can’t just keep him out! He is too big.
Ageha: I don’t know that!
Yori: Maybe take card out of duel disk.
Ageha: It’s worth a try. Sorry, Red Dragon Archfiend.
Red Dragon Archfiend bowed his head, telling me that he understands. I took his card out of duel disk and Red Dragon Archfiend disappeared just as fast as he appeared. My arm stopped glowing too.
Ageha: This ability is quite cool actually.
Damir: Um…guys! We were seen!
I looked and saw that Dragan was standing in middle of road with shocked expression on his face.
Ageha: Oh boy!
Dragan: WHAT THE HELL DID JUST HAPPEN HERE?

Dragan's profile:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 Bd4e2_long-black-bedhead-hair
Name: Dragan
Nicknames: Dragon
Hometown: Seapuru town
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Deep brown
Family: Mother, Father, Older sister
Main Deck: Elemental Hero
Ace Monster: Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
Key Card: Super Polymerization
Goal: To be the best

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Man, I wish I could bring duel monsters to life. I want my very own Formula Synchron and Shooting Quasar Dragon xD

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Chapter 20. Rise of Chaos!

Yori: This is bad!!!
Genou: Guys, that’s not the only problem.
Genou pointed at silver haired guy, who didn’t look shocked at all.
Ageha: Dragan! You see that was…
???: It was test for new dueling system that I made recently!
Dragan: But it looked real! Real wind appeared and Ageha was actually lifted up in air!
???: That was an illusion too! Right, Ageha?
Ageha: Y-Yes! I mean come on! How can Red Dragon Archfiend be real?!
Yori: Yes! Just as Ageha said! It’s impossible!
Dragan: I guess that’s true. But that’s an amazing illusion!
Ageha: A-Anyway, since you’re here, why don’t you come inside?
Dragan: Sure. I needed to talk to you!
Ageha: Of course! I just need to talk to …. New technology inventer here! Yori, Genou! Why don’t you lead Dragan inside?
Genou: Sure!
Silver haired guy came closer to me.
Ageha: Thank you for helping us, but…
???: Don’t worry! I’m a Light Savior just like you!
Ageha: How did you know that I’m a Light Savior?
???: Duel Spirits told me!
Ageha: Duel Spirits?
???: Yes, just like you, I have special powers. As Burning Soul you can make monsters become real, while I as Shining Spirit can talk to duel spirits.
Ageha: I see.
???: As far as I understand, you’re not the only Light Savior here.
Ageha: Yes. Yori and Damir are Light Saviors too and it’s possible that Genou is Light Savior too.
???: That’s good. If all Light Saviors gather, we have chance of stopping Red Devil!
Ageha: You know about all that?!
???: Yes, but as for now, I’ll take my leave!
Ageha: Wait! Aren’t we suppose to stick together?
???: Don’t worry! I will come back soon. See ya!
Ageha: What is your name?
???: Kaiza!
With that the new met Light Savior left. I went inside to see what Draragon wanted.
Ageha: So what brought you back here?
Dragan: I came with news! Not good ones. I thought that you should know that.
Ageha: What happened?
Dragan: Our hometown has been taken over some duel gang named Shadow Riders!
Ageha, Damir: SHADOW RIDERS?!!!
Dragan: Yes! They have stolen all the best cards and taken them to themselves. If they see someone dueling then they instantly beat them up!
Ageha: That’s terrible!!!
Dragan: Yes! And I came here to ask your help. I want to make duel gang that could beat Shadow Riders. Will…
Damir: That’s a great idea! We will all help you!
Dragan: Really?
Damir: Yes! Our goal is to destroy Shadow Riders anyway!
Ageha: Maybe we should ask Kaiza to come too.
Yori: Kaiza?
Ageha: That’s the guy earlier on street! He is same as us!
Yori: Really? That’s perfect! Let’s ask for his help then!
Genou: But how can we get in touch with him?
Ageha: He said that he will come back, but I don’t know when.
Dragan: Then let’s wait until he shows up and then go and get rid of those Shadow Riders!
Ageha: Yes! But today let’s all go and rest! Dragan you can stay at my house today!
Dragan: Okay!
We all went to our rooms to rest. I fell asleep quickly since summoning Red Dragon Archfiend somehow drained my strength.
Next morning I woke up because someone was knocking front door. I quickly went to open it and saw Kaiza.

Kaiza: Yo! I heard you need my help!
Ageha: How….
Kaiza: Duel spirits told me! Since this case concerns me as Light Savior, I’m going to help you!
Ageha: Thank you very much!
Kaiza: But I want to duel that Genou guy first!
Ageha: Why?
Kaiza: I want to check if he is a Light Savior!
Ageha: I’m not sure if….
Genou: I accept your challenge!
Ageha: You are awake already?
Genou: Yes, I heard knock so I came to check.
Kaiza: Let’s go outside then, shall we?
Genou: Yes!
Genou and Kaiza confidentily stood across each other with their duel disks ready.
Kaiza, Genou: Let’s duel!
Kaiza: You can go first!
Genou: Okay! Draw! I summon Blackwings – Zephyros the Elite in Attack position. I set two cards face-down (Blackback; Icarus Attack) and end my turn!
Kaiza: My turn! Draw! When my opponent controls a monster and I control no monster, I can Special Summon Cyber Dragon from my hand. Next, I summon tuner monster Krebons in Attack postion!
Genou: I activate Trap – Icarus Attack! By tributing one Winged-Beast type monster I control, I can destroy two monsters you control. I tribute Zephyros The Elite to destroy Cyber Dragon and Krebons.
Blackwings – Zephyros The Elite, Cyber Dragon and Krebons are destroyed and sent to grave.
Kaiza: I wanted to finish you in one turn, but oh well. By removing 1 Dark monster and 1 Light monster in my graveyard from play I can Special Summon – Black Luster Soldier – Envoy The Beginning from my hand. Black Luster Soldier attack Genou directly! Sword of Envoy!
Genou’s life points drop from 4000 to 1000.
Kaiza: I end my turn!
Genou: I won’t give up so easy! My turn! Draw! I activate Trap – Blackback. It allows me to Special Summon “Blackwing” monster from my grave with 2000 or less ATK, but I cannot normal summon this turn! I Special Summon Blackwings – Zephyros The Elite! Next, if I control a “Blackwings” monster I can Special Summon Blackwings – Gale The Whirlwind from my hand.
Kaiza: Now we’re talking!
Genou: I activate Gale’s effect. Once per turn I can half ATK of one of your monsters! I halve ATK of Black Luster Soldier! Now, Zephyros The Elite attack Black Luster Soldier!
Black Luster Soldier is destroyed and Kaiza’s life points drop from 4000 to 3900.
Genou: Gale The Whirlwind attack Kaiza directly!
Kaiza’s life points drop from 3900 to 2600.
Genou: Now I tune level 3 Blackwings – Gale The Whirlwind with level 4 Blackwings – Zephyros The Elite! Darkened gales, become the wings which will soar to heavens! Synchro Summon! Spread your wings, Blackwings – Armor Master! I end my turn!
Kaiza: Now it’s starting to get interesting! My turn! Draw! I summon Sangan in Defense position and end my turn!
Genou: That defense won’t save you! My turn! Draw! Blackwings – Armor Master attack Sangan! Black Hurricane!
Sangan is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Kaiza: I activate Sangan’s effect! When it is sent from field to graveyard, I can add one monster with 1500 or less ATK from Deck to my hand. I add Junk Synchron!
Kaiza: It’s my turn! Draw! I Special Summon Cyber Dragon from my hand!
Genou: Another one?!!
Kaiza: Yes! Next, I summon tuner monster Junk Synchron in Attack position. Now I tune level 3 Junk Synchron with level 5 Cyber Dragon. Rise your sword avenging knight! Protect light that shines upon this world! Synchro Summon, come forth – Avenging Knight Parshath!

New character:
Name: Kaiza
Burning Soul! - Page 2 Anime-guy-anime-guys-6785916-320-547
Nickname: none
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Silver
Eye color: Brown
Main Deck: Chaos Junk
Ace monster: Shimmering Light Dragon
Key card: Chaos Sorcerer
Goal: Unknown

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Chapter 21. Spreading shadows!

Kaiza: Now, I activate Avenging Knight Parshath’s effect. Once per turn I can change battle position of one of your monsters. I switch Blackwings – Armor Master into Defense, set a card face-down (Fires of Doomsday) and end my turn!
Genou: My turn! Draw! I summon Blackwing – Vayu The Emblem of Honor in Defense position and switch Armor Master in Attack position. Next, Blackwing – Armor Master attack Avenging Knight Parshath! Black Hurricane!
Kaiza: What’s the point of doing that? Avenging Knight Parshath’s ATK is higher.
Genou: Oh there is! When Armor Master attack monster, I can place 1 “Wedge” counter on that monster.
Kaiza: I activate Quick-play Spell – Fires of Doomsday! It allows me to summon 2 “Doomsday tokens” in Defense position.
Kaiza: Watch now carefully, Genou! You will have to learn this! My turn! Draw! By removing Doomsday token I control, I can Special Summon D.D. Sprite from my hand. Next, I tune level 1 D.D. Sprite with level 1 Doomsday token! Fairy spirits will gather to see birth of new hope! Synchro Summon! Arise in light, Synchro tuner - Fairy Spirit!
Genou: Synchro Tuner? Could it be? Accel Synchro!
Kaiza: I activate Fairy Spirit’s effect! When this card is Synchro Summoned I can add level 3 or lower monster from graveyard to my hand. I add Sangan! Now I’ll show you how to be a true Light Savior! Watch carefully!
Genou: Okay! Show me!
Kaiza: I tune level 2 Fairy Spirit with level 8 Avenging Knight Parshath! Shimmering light of fairies will gather. Enlighten darknest for those who are lost!
A warm yellow aura appeared around Kaiza. A red mark which looked like little spirit appeared on his arm! He truly is a Light Savior!
Kaiza: SHINING SPIRIT! ACCEL SYNCHRO! Enlighten the sky, Shimmering Light Dragon!
Genou: WOW!
Kaiza: Next, I summon Gellenduo in Attack position and activate Shimmering Light Dragon’s effect! By removing from play 1 Fairy-type monster in my graveyard, I can negate effect of one of your monster until end of this turn!
Genou: Oh no!
Kaiza: I remove from play D.D. Sprite to negate effects of Blackwings - Armor Master! Now, Gellenduo attack Blackwing – Vayu The Emblem of Honor!
Blackwing – Vayu The Emblem of Honor is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Kaiza: Shimmering Light Dragon attack Blackwing – Armor Master! Light Mirage!
Blackwing Armor Master is destroyed and Genou’s life points drop from 1000 to 300.
Kaiza: I end my turn!
Genou: It’s my turn! Draw! I activate Vayu’s effect in my graveyard! I can Synchro Summon with him in my graveyard. I remove from play level 1 Blackwing – Vayu The Emblem of Honor and level 7 Blackwing – Armor Master! Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon! Soar, Black-Winged Dragon!
Kaiza: Interesting! Never saw anything like this before!
Genou: I summon tuner monster Blackwing - Jin The Rain Shadow in Denfense position. Black-Winged Dragon attack Gellenduo! Noble Stream!
Gellenduo is destroyed and Kaiza’s life points drop from 2600 to 1500.
Genou: I set a card face-down (Waboku) and end my turn!
Kaiza: My turn! Draw! Shimmering Light Dragon attack Black-Winged Dragon! Light Mirage!
Genou: I activate Trap card – Waboku! Until end of this turn my monsters cannot be destroyed by battle and all battle damage is reduced to 0.
Kaiza: Good! You’re on the right path! I end my turn.
Genou: My turn! DRAW!
For moment Genou went silent. He seemed to be thinking hard and then suddenly he looked very confident about what he was doing.
Genou: I summon Blackwing – Jetstream The Blue Sky in Defense position! Next, I tune level 1 Blackwing – Jin The Rain Shadow with level 1 Blackwing – Jetstream The Blue Sky to Synchro Summon, Synchro tuner Blackwing – Sunrise The Flare.
Ageha: Could it be that he knows how to Accel Synchro already?
Genou: I tune level 2 Blackwing – Sunrise The Flare with level 8 Black-Winged Dragon! Black Feathers will soar through sky! Come out from depths of dark storm!
Just like it happened with other Light Saviors, Green aura surrounded Genou and red glowing mark that looked like wings appeared on his arm!
Genou: LIGHT BODY! ACCEL SYNCHRO! Soar through sky, Black Storm Dragon!
Ageha: Amazing! Two Accel Synchro monster on field!!!
Genou: But my dragon is stronger! Black Storm Dragon attack……
Suddenly Damir ran out of house right in middle of duel.
Damir: STOP!!!
Genou: What? Why?
Damir: Light Saviors cannot fight each other with their ace monsters! That can lead to bad end!
Kaiza: Damir is right!
Genou: Then why did you challenge me to duel if we can’t each other properly?
Kaiza: I wanted you to awaken your powers! We will need strength of all Light Saviors to stop Shadow Riders.
Genou: I see. Let’s count this as draw then!
Kaiza: Yes. Ageha, we should go soon.
Ageha: I’ll go and get Dragan and Yori.
I woke up Dragan and Yori, gave everybody breakfast before long road and got my duel disk ready. Damir set up our D-Wheels since they are only transport that could get us to Seapuru Town. Dragan and Kaiza had D-Wheels too of course.
Soon we all were on our way to Seapuru Town. We rode silently without saying a word. After about 2 hours we reached Seapuru Town. Everything looked terrible. Few houses were burned and all around was nothing but chaos. There were no people on streets except some weirdos in cloaks but I assume those are underdogs of Shadow Riders.

Dragan: Oh my God! It has gotten even worse now!
Ageha: We must stop this!
Yori: Hey, what’s that?
Ageha: Where?
Yori: There! In middle of town!
He pointed at place where middle of town was. Smoke was coming from there and I could hear some weird singing.
Damir: Those are most likely Shadow Riders! Let’s go and see what are they doing, but let’s try not to get in their sight!
We all quickly sneaked closer to town center. I could see at least twenty Shadow Riders gathered in big circle while singing some weird song whose words I didn’t understand.
Damir: Oh, no! They’ve found it!
Ageha: Found what?
Damir: Place where first tower that sealed Red Devil is! See that circle! That’s where tower is!
Ageha: We must stop them!
Yori: But how?
Kaiza: Defeat them all in duel obviously!
Dragan: Look, they all split up!
Damir: Ritual to unseal tower in long and can’t be done in one day! They will continue this thing later!
Ageha: This our chance to stop them!
Kaiza: It will be faster if we split in groups of two!
Yori: Agreed!
Damir: Okay then. Yori will go with Genou, Kaiza with Dragan and Ageha with me! Any objections?
Ageha: None at all! Me and Damir will go straight, Yori and Genou go to left, Kaiza and Dragan go to right!
Kaiza: Okay! Good luck everyone!
With these words everybody went to direction I showed them.
Me and Damir quietly sneaked forward looking carefully to see some Shadow Riders.

Damir: Look, there are two!
Ageha: Okay, let’s challenge them.
Shadow Rider 1: Hey, look! Those two are not citizens here!
Damir: Indeed we are not. Duel us!
Shadow Rider 2: As you wish we’ll make it a Tag duel then.
Ageha: As you wish!
Shadow Rider 1: But this won’t be an ordinary duel.
Damir: What do you mean by that?
Suddenly blue flame surrounded us and everything around grew dark.
Ageha: What the….?
Shadow Rider 1: You’ll see!

New cards:
Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529q [img]Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529r[/img] Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529 Burning Soul! - Page 2 381529g

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Soul!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2