Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War   Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

*sighs* life never really goes how you want it to

in light of recent events on ADA which were more personal, and changing times and stuff, I decided ill stop production of my two stories for the moment, as I take the time to rewrite them. Really sorry on this, but some small, and major details there are in some need of change, not to mention no one likes walls of text

as such, to keep you all occupied, ill produce a new story, set about 8-10 years back from the 1st one. And instead of having you all scroll through pages of posts, ill use spoilers

chapter 1
Spoiler:

Chapter 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaiza on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War   Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 pm

That's a shame....

I just hope you all won't search for another story maker.....because then I would literaly do all the jobs here XD

Just kidding.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War   Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 pm

dont worry, ill keep writing stories

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War   Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh Soul Duelist: beginning of the War

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1