Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunar Zero
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 25

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning BlackLusterSoldier-EnvoyoftheBeginningGLD4-EN-GUR-LE

So with the new banlist having this @1 I brought out my binder of mint conditions. (I have 4)
I then went to check the prices on Ebay and such......

Mind = Blown

So yeah, discuss the almost auto staple.

Back to top Go down
{PL} т♄ε Ðɪsḉɪᴘłε
Beginner
Beginner
{PL} т♄ε Ðɪsḉɪᴘłε

Posts Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm

one of the most broken monsters in history of yugioh.
hall of famer.
i have a feeling twilight deck will be tier 1.

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:29 pm

agree with deciple

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

Posts Posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 pm

It's not that good lol , its a chaos sorcerer with higher atk lol , idk why u say it's that broken and all ,
now with primal seed yes i do agree it can be broken if u activate primal seed but ull be lucky to get both of them at the same time
idk maybe im wrong

Back to top Go down
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

Posts Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 pm

{PL} т♄ε Ðɪsḉɪᴘłε wrote:
i have a feeling twilight deck will be tier 1.

No.
Just no way. Twilight will still be what it is now - inconsistent.
Judgment Dragon at 3 and BLS will not boost this deck all too much. Lumina and/or Charge at 2 would make this deck explode. Throwing just more boss monsters around will not make it any more consistent.

OT:
Far too big and far too splashable.
But I like this, nontheless.

Stardust Dragon wrote:
It's not that good lol , its a chaos sorcerer with higher atk lol , idk why u say it's that broken and all

I hope you're kidding.
It's splashable and unlike Sorcerer, it can run over Stardust and attack some more. It's a big beater with two good effects and a fairly easy to meet summoning requirement.
+ The Warrior Returning Alive and Primal Seed for massive lulz.

EDIT:
Sorry for double-post, I was sure I hit the Edit button, not the Quote one 0o
Cleaned up the mess, though.

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 pm

i don't know what u mean by "splashable" chaos sorcerer can run over stardust too ...
i already talked about primal seed , warrior returning alive is only useful with him and he's limited so i think it's pretty useless unless you run other warriors like for example heroes and stuff

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

Posts Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:16 am

@#!+ twilight Razz

we are talking about the monster here. I was in the old school yugioh days when BLS and CED were the reall bosses and this card win games !

- he is better than chaos cuz he can remove a FD moster and lock the opponent

- he is a 3000 ATK beater so he can get over a lot of things like DAD, Gorz ...ETC

- He can attack twice if he destroys a monster and this is the effect that actualy makes you win games ! if you attack a lowattack monster, you deal some HEAVY DAMAGE !

the price on Ebay backs me up

@Lunar : I have 4 of it too Smile 1 Ultra, 1 Secret and 2 Golds

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:44 am

@stardust

By run over he means e can attack and destroy, I'd like to se CS do that o.o

Hmmmmmm ur opponent xyz spams or synch spams, all under 3000 attack , a trish some stardusts, a utopia , summon out this guy, dead,dead,dead dead and dead again the. Direct attack , u mad synch/xyz ?

That's what he can do

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:58 am

really good and hands down my favorite card because of love chaos and i love bls. i need to get one irl

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:27 am

I have one for sale harpy Smile

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:22 am

the ONLY advantage is that it has higher attack , thats all
and yeah i knew what u meant , CS can remove it , u can get prison'ed if u attack so removing is a bit safer Smile
but yeah 3000 atk is pretty badass at times

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 am

Don't underestimate the atk bonus, and remember running over stuff is sometimes PREFERABLE. You dish out damage, and direct attack for MORE damage. 3000 atk is boss level. You're not getting over that in battle except with a Gottoms, Shooting Star or Quasar. And imagine this: Honest to run over something and attack again since the atk is still high. It's unbanned bc it's not AS broken anymore, but don't underestimate how good it is
scorp: really? Pm me how much, idc the rarity Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Stardust Dragon wrote:
i don't know what u mean by "splashable"

Run 3x Tour Guide, Sangan and Veilers.
Tour Guide and Sangan into Leviathan, search for Veiler, negate a card, summon BLS next turn, proceed to pwn.

Pretty much every deck could run this.
Or Tour Guide into Sangan into Leviair into Veiler into another monster summoned.

Combo is broke, card is broke.

Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Pot of Profanity wrote:
Stardust Dragon wrote:
i don't know what u mean by "splashable"

Run 3x Tour Guide, Sangan and Veilers.
Tour Guide and Sangan into Leviathan, search for Veiler, negate a card, summon BLS next turn, proceed to pwn.

Pretty much every deck could run this.
Or Tour Guide into Sangan into Leviair into Veiler into another monster summoned.

Combo is broke, card is broke.
u do realise that chaos sorcerer can do the exact same thing lol

im just saying the ATK bonus is the only advantage , it's not THAT good
btw if ur going to depend on veiler to summon it , means u have to wait one turn since u can only activate on your opponent's main

Back to top Go down
King007
Beginner
Beginner
King007

Posts Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:09 pm

yes it is that good SD, come on 3000 atk ? easy summoning conditions ? can attack twice ? can destroy SD and scrap dargon ?

it's not just better than chaos sorcerer , it's WaYYYY better !

Back to top Go down
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:23 pm

GUYS GUYS just think of 1 thing hes overbroken bls +honest you attack an stardust dragon drop honest so bls got 5500 attack and attack once again in an attack monster or direct game just with one honest ! Very Happy so no need for dicsuss hes broken or not xD
SCORP my bro i need some maybe if u make an good price and have no prob to ship in an other land we could make of an deal hm ?

PS: my pc is broken thats why im not active anymore but should be next week again Wink

Back to top Go down
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Stardust Dragon wrote:
im just saying the ATK bonus is the only advantage , it's not THAT good

Second effect + Honest.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Why is everyone repeating my Honest scenario? -.-

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Quote :

because people still dont understand how broken this card is. They just think about the removing eff but dont understand that this is probably the best beat stick in the game.

If the opponent haver SD and Scrap dragon on the field ( wich happens a lot and you know it ) you sumon this shit and this is what hapens

Chaos sorcerer : remove 1 and get screwed on the next turn

BLS : @#!+ THEM BOTH !!!! cuz he attack twice in this case

soooooo yeah .... dont think there is much more to say. Chaos is not comparable to BLS. I still remeber when Chaos was printed for the 1st time. I almost cried cuz I knew that would NEVER replace BLS or CED Razz

and, btw, we dont get it cuz it is not that broken anymore, we get this cuz we will lose prio Sad

@Harper and Teise : Will PM you both tomorow after locals cuzz need to see if I can get more and see how much people evaluate them now and I wana see if I can get my last tourguide in a trade with BLS involved :S

Back to top Go down
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Harper7000 wrote:

Implying that you're the only one ever to come up with it? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Not really, but I said it, then the next 2-3 people in a row said basically the exact same post as I did

Back to top Go down
Enigma_m7
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Enigma_m7

Posts Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Pro shit.WAy better than the little sorcerer.The thing is this shogun on the field and have fun with the epicness chaos boost.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning   Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1