Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burning Soul!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm

I came up with new story and this time the Main characters are real people - my friends. Please, don't complain about characters because they themselves chose how they will look like. Also if someone wants to join in my story, just write me in ham! (Also it would be nice if someone could delete the old story)

Intro.

A mighty red demon dragon was floating in air right next to little girl with long, light brown hair and green eyes. She was quite short and she looked quite weak, but her eyes were burning with strength and confidence. Across the field was standing young man with few piercing and tattoos. His field was empty and he looked shocked. There were few other guys standing behind him and they looked just as shocked.
Girl: It’s time to finish this! Red Dragon Archfiend attack him directly! Sacred Blaze of Power!
His life points reached 0 and he couldn’t believe that he has lost to a little girl.
Girl: A deal is a deal. My prize, please!
Guy slowly walked across the field a gave the girl few pieces of paper. That was money. He obviously seemed dissatisfied, but he couldn’t do anything since he himself agreed to girls conditions. Girl walked away, but her face was still emotionless. Only thing that was making her look alive was her eyes that were burning with ambition. She didn’t fear anything and she was strong, but she was also alone.
That girl is me. My name is Ageha Takahashi and I’m an orphan. When I was just newborn, my mother left me in hospital. But that is not how I became orphan. That time my grandparents came and picked me up. I lived with them and I was happy. They taught me to be strong and independent. They took really good care of me and they were only people I ever trusted. Everyday with them I learned something new and I probably would have grown up as normal child, if I haven’t had started going to school.
At beginning I was excited, just like every child would be, but then I experienced a big disappointment. Other children didn’t want to play with me, they stayed away from me and laughed at me, because I didn’t have parents. Everyday I came back from school with tears, I would ask for my grandparents to let me stay at home, but they said that I have to go. First two years were really painful. I didn’t know what to do when my classmates would laugh at me. But soon I grew stronger. Their teasing didn’t make me cry me anymore, so they just left me alone. But I didn’t care for that, I didn’t care for any other people then my grandparents.
But at age of 14 my grandparents died from old age. Some people wanted to put me in orphanage, but I escaped. I decided to live on my own, without anyone to help me anymore. From my hometown Seapuru I went to capital city of this country - Corona city! It was only place I had any chance of surviving alone. Beginning was hard, I didn’t know where to go, where to live, what to eat. At beginning I lived in some old house and ate food I could find in trash cans.
One day I saw as two quite strong looking men were fighting over something. It was some card. They started to hit each other in face and card flew aside from fight. I don’t know what happened to me that time, but I quickly went and grabbed card. Luckily men were too busy fighting each other to notice me. That card was my first step to good life. It was one-of-kind monster card – Red Dragon Archfiend. After some time I picked up cards I needed for a deck and started dueling with people on street.
It has been two years since I started living in this city on my own. I have competed in many dueling tournaments and won quite a lot of money through duels. Right now, I have a little old house at the edge of city and food for everyday.
These two years I have lived alone with no help except for my cards. I have forgotten how it is that somebody loves you and cares about you and I didn’t care for love anymore. I didn’t need it anymore!
That is what I tough before my peaceful, lonesome life was changed forever!

Here's profile of first charcter:
Burning Soul! A
Name: Ageha Takahashi
Nicknames: Ageha-chan (by close friends)
Sex: Female
Birthday: 13th of April (Born in Corona City)
Hometown: Seapuru town
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Green
Family: none
Character: + determinated, strong-willed, mature, quiet, clever, quick, reliable
- hot-headed, stubborn, sometimes too rush, impatient, unsocial
Likes: Chocolate, Sweets, Dragons, Animals, Fire, Heat and Singing
Dislikes: Onions, Garlic, High places, Traveling by busses and Dark and wet places
Main deck: Dragon/Synchro Deck
Ace monster: Red Dragon Archfiend
Key card: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Goal: To live peaceful live alone

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:24 am

Chapter 1. How it all started to change!

I was taking a scroll around the city as usually looking for some new duelists to duel. People who knew me didn’t dare to come and challenge me again, because I was too strong for them. Many duelists hated me and wanted to get rid of me, but so far none has succeeded.
Suddenly I felt as somebody grabbed my hands and almost lifting me up in the air.

Ageha: Who are you? What do you want?
????: Oh, so you don’t remember me now, miss Demon!
Ageha: This voice! You are that Joe guy that I defeated last week!
Joe: Wrong! You didn’t win fair! You were cheating. There’s no way that some girl like you could defeat me!
Ageha: How the hell am I suppose cheat in duel?
Joe: I don’t know and I don’t care! Only thing I know is that you are going to pay for what you have done. I won’t leave you alone till you plead for forgiveness.
Ageha: There’s no way I’m doing that!
I hit that guy with my leg right into stomach and he released my arms and fell to ground. I was about to run away, but he grabbed my leg and I fell to ground.
Joe: You are not going anywhere until I get my revenge!
Joe got up and he would have hit me right into face, but I managed to avoid his hit. I quickly stood up and was about to run away, when he crossed my road and was about to hit another blow. I evaded that one too and even though I’m not too strong I hit him in stomach and run away as fast as I could! I heard him shouting and swearing behind me, but I didn’t stop! I hate to admit it, but I have no chance of winning a fight against that elephant. I ran into little street hoping that he won’t follow me here.
I felt as someone grabbed me from behind. I automatically hit the attacker with my elbow right into face!

?????: Ouch! Why did you hit me suddenly? That hurts!
I turned around and saw a really good-looking guy at my age. He had long green hair, bright green eyes and he was wearing white shirt and light pants. He didn’t look dangerous, but I still didn’t let my guard down.
Ageha: Why wouldn’t I hit you? You suddenly grabbed me and you expect me to be all nice!
?????: I did that so that fatso who is chasing you wouldn’t notice you!
Joe finally caught up with me. He looked really angry and if he gets to me he is going to turn me into ash.
Joe: You are going to pay for what you have done!
Green-haired guy suddenly grabbed my hand and started running and pulling me behind him
?????: Let’s get away from this guy!
We ran really fast and slowly we started to lose Joe. After about 10 minutes of chasing Joe lost us. We both sat down on ground catching our breath.
?????: That was one hell of a run!
Ageha: Yeah! But I could have gotten away by myself!
?????: Haha! I’m sure you could! Why was he chasing you in first place?
Ageha: That is not none of your business!
?????: You sure a cold girl!
Ageha: Nobody is making you talk to cold girl here!
?????: But the cold girl here is quite interesting! I like girls like that!
Like? Nobody has ever liked me except for my grandparents! No, I can’t believe him! He is probably some kind of player that says that to all girls he meets! I stood up and was about to go away.
Ageha: Like I care what you like! I don’t have time for you!
?????: Leaving already! At least tell me your name!
Ageha: No way!
He grabbed my hand and wouldn’t let it go.
Ageha: Hey, let go of me!
?????: Not until you tell me your name!
I wanted to punch him into face with my free hand, but he stopped me and now I was trapped! He was too close to me and that made me feel uneasy. It has been years since I’ve been so close to any human.
?????: Tell me your name and I won’t let you go!
Ageha: Fine! My name is Ageha Takahashi.
He let go of me and a big smile appeared on his face.
?????: Ageha! What a cute name! Perfect for cute girl!
Ageha: Yeah, whatever!
I already was walking away from that guy. I don’t want to have anything to do with that guy! He is just a player. Soon he won’t even remember that he ever met me.
?????: Going away already! Why don’t we duel?
Ageha: Duel?
?????: Yeah! You have duel disk. That means you can duel!
Ageha: So be it! Let’s duel! But when I win you are going to leave me alone!
?????: You sure are confident in your skill. That makes things more interesting. But if I win, you’ll have to be friends me. By the way, my name is Yori. Yori Youdosaki!
Ageha: We won’t be friends, because I won’t let you win!
Yori: Let’s Rev it Up!
Ageha: Let’s Duel!
Ageha: You can start since you challenged me!
Yori: As you wish! I Summon Shield Wing in Defense position. I set two cards face-down (Reinforce Truth, Bottomless Trap Hole) and end my turn.
Ageha: My turn! I activate Spell – Mystical Space Typhoon. It allows me to destroy one of your set cards. I choose second one (Bottomless Trap Hole). Next when my opponent controls monster and I don’t I can Special Summon Vice Dragon from my hand with it’s original attack halved. I summon tuner monster Dark Resonator in Attack position.
Yori: I see that you have no intention of wasting time.
Ageha: I don’t have time to play around with you! I tune level 3 Dark Resonator with level 5 Vice Dragon. The rulers heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend!
Yori: Wow, now that’s amazing! I have never seen this monster before.
Ageha: Because Red Dragon Archfiend is one of the kind! It cannot be duplicated. Red Dragon Archfiend attack Shield Wing! Sacred Blaze of Power!
Yori: Shield Wing has a nice effect to stop you! Up to twice per turn if it would be destroyed it is not!
Ageha: That won’t stop me! I activate Red Dragon Archfiend’s effect. If it attacks Defense position monster all Defense position on your side of field are destroyed. Flare of Destruction!
Shield Wing is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Ageha: I set one card face-down (Dark Bribe) and end my turn!
Yori: At your End Phase I activate Trap – Reinforce Truth. It allows me to Special Summon level 2 or lower Warrior-type monster from my deck. I summon Speed Warrior in Defense Position.
Ageha: Such a weak monster is no match for my Red Dragon Archfiend.
Yori: We’ll see that! My turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster Debris Dragon is Attack position. When Debris Dragon is Normal Summoned I can Special Summon monster from my graveyard with 500 or less attack. I summon Shield Wing in Attack position.
Ageha: You can summon even hundred weak monsters, but no matter how many they are no match for my dragon.
Yori: Don’t think that you are only one who knows how to Synchro Summon. I tune level 4 Debris Dragon with level 2 Speed Warrior and level 2 Shield Wing. Gathering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!
A mighty white dragon roared into sky with glistering light around it! It looked as if dragon was covered in stardust and I have to admit that I have never met opponent like this. Opponent that could match my strength!
Yori: You are not the only one with rare dragon!

Here's profile of second character:
Burning Soul! Tumblr_l955tgvz771qzsocyo1_500
Name: Yori Youdosaki
Nicknames: none
Birthday: 18th of December
Hometown: Aero City
Hair color: Green
Family: none
Likes: Dueling , Hanging out with friends, Chasing cats and fighting for friends
Dislikes: Boring things, quitting and being judged
Main Deck: Synchro/Machine
Ace Monster: Stardust Dragon
Key card: Quickdraw Synchron
Goal: To be next king of games

Back to top Go down
คlนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน
Beginner
Beginner
คlนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน

Posts Posts : 198

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Indeed a nice story. Seems that the main char Ageha it's a hottie Razz

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Chapter 2. New friend!

Ageha: Even if you summon Stardust Dragon, it cannot defeat my Red Dragon Archfiend.
Yori: We’ll see that! I activate Spell – Rush Recklessy. This card increases attack of one monster on field by 700 till end of turn. I choose Stardust Dragon.
Ageha: I don’t think so! I activate Trap – Dark Bribe! It negates activation of your Trap card and let’s you draw one card!
Yori: I see you are always ready for anything! You are one of the best duelist I have ever met.
Ageha: Keep the talking to someone else!
Yori: Cold as always. I set one card face-down and end my turn.
Ageha: My turn! Draw! Red Dragon Archfiend attack Stardust Dragon! Sacred Blaze of Power!
Yori: I activate Quick-play Spell – Shrink! It halves attack of one face-up monsters of my choice. I choose Red Dragon Archfiend! His attack is now 1500, which is less then Stardust!
Ageha: What?! NO!
Red Dragon Archfiend is destroyed and Ageha’s life points drop from 4000 to 3000.
Ageha: No matter! I will win anyway! I summon tuner monster Baby Dragon in Attack position. This monster cannot be selected as attack target by Dragon-type monster. Which means that Stardust Dragon can’t attack it. I end my turn!
He can’t attack me so I’m save till next turn and then I will be able to Synchro Summon again!
Yori: Well I guess it’s time to end this!
Ageha: End?!
Yori: My turn! Draw! Great, just what I need! I activate Spell – One for One! By discarding 1 monster from my hand I can Special Summon level 1 monster from my deck! I discard Max Warrior to summon Stardust Xioalong in Defense position. Next I summon miracle tuner monster Majestic Dragon.
Ageha: Miracle tuner monster?
Yori: This little monster will bring me to victory! I tune level 1 Majestic Dragon with level 1 Stardust Xioalong and level 8 Stardust Dragon. Gathering starlight will enlighten a new miracle! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Arrive in light, Majestic Star Dragon!
A dragon even stronger then then Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend soared into sky! I was amazed by it’s power and beauty! I have honestly never seen something so outstanding!
Yori: I activate Majestic Star Dragon’s effect. Once per turn I can negate one of your face-up monsters effects! I negate Baby Dragon’s effect!
Ageha: What?! No! Impossible!
Yori: Majestic Star Dragon attack Baby Dragon! Shooting Blaster Sonic!
Baby Dragon is destroyed and Ageha’s life points drop to 0.
Ageha: How? I haven’t lost even once in my life. How did you manage to defeat me? That’s impossible!
Yori: Everything is possible! I defeated you because I have a reason to win!
Ageha: Reason?
Yori: Yes, if I would have lost I could never be friends with you, but now we are going to be the best of friends! Please take good care of me!
I honestly don’t know what is that guy thinking! Is he really missing attention from girls? No, he is handsome, so that couldn’t be the problem! Maybe, he is just an idiot! I stood up and looked angrily at him!
Ageha: Fine, so be it! Since I lost I’m going to be your friend now! BUT don’t expect me to act all nice and stuff!
Yori: You can act just like you want, Ageha-chan!
Ageha: Ageha-chan?!
I launched my fist against him but he avoided it quickly.
Yori: Missed me! You shouldn’t fight so much! Girls shouldn’t act like that!
Ageha: I act the way I want and I’m going to beat you next time for sure.
Yori: Okay, good luck with that, but now show me where are you living!
Ageha: Why should I do that?
Yori: Because we are friends now! I have to know where my precious friend lives.
Precious? We met only an hour ago. That guy doesn’t give up easily does he? Maybe after I show him my house he’ll leave me alone!
Ageha: Fine so be it!
Yori: You are much more nicer then you look at first glance!
Ageha: You are just so annoying that I can’t say “no”!
Yori: And you are funny too! Well lead the way!
While we were walking on way to my house, Yori was talking all the time. He asked me about tournaments I have been in and duels I have won. I have to admit it wasn’t bad to talk to him, but I don’t thrust him anyway!
Finally we arrived at my house. It was actually quite big with two floor and an attic too. My house was big enough for a whole family, but I was living in it alone!
Ageha: Here’s my house!
Yori: Wow, it’s really big! Your parents must have quite a good job!
Ageha: I’m living here alone and I was the one who bought this house!
Yori: What? You bought by yourself! That’s really cool! But how did you get the money?
Ageha: I won it through duels!
Yori: That makes it even cooler, but isn’t it lonely to live in such a big house by yourself?
Ageha: Not really! I have been alone for long time!
Yori: Oh! Well, not anymore! I bet it will be fun to live together with you!
Ageha: What? Live with me? What the hell are you talking about?
Yori: I’m talking about us living together now!
Ageha: Wha? Why would I live with you?
Yori: Because I’m your friend and I have just escaped from my home and I have nowhere to go! Friends have to help friends!
He showed me a big smile, while I was just standing there looking at him with shocked expression on my face!
Yori: Well, are you going to just stand there or will you show me around OUR home!
That guy is much smarter then I thought he was!

New card I created:
Burning Soul! 381529

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:06 am

Chapter 3. Unexpected Meeting.

I slowly open my eyes and feel the warmth of my bed around me! I look at my clock and see that it is still 8 o’clock. I pulled blanket higher and closed my eyes again. I quietly laugh and talk to myself.
Ageha: I had such a weird dream! That I met some weird Yori guy and that I had a duel with him and that I lost. That’s impossible, I never lose! And later he even came to live in my house! How stupid?! I probably ate something bad before going to sleep.
I was about to fall asleep again, when I heard some noise. Probably just some neighbor cat or something. After a little while I heard noise again, but this time it was louder and….CAME FROM MY KITCHEN. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to look what is happening there.
In my kitchen I saw Yori standing in front stove cooking something.

Ageha: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Yori: Oh, good morning, Ageha! I’m cooking some delicious breakfast, because you were so kind to let me live in your house!
Ageha: THAT WASN’T A NIGHTMARE?!!!
Yori: Did you mean dream? No, it’s real from now on we are living together!
I felt a nasty stench fill the kitchen and I noticed that smoke is coming from whatever it was Yori was cooking!
Ageha: You idiot, look what you have done!
Yori looked at his masterpiece and finally noticed that the food was burned.
Yori: I never said that I was a good cook!
Ageha: If you don’t know how to cook, WHY DID YOU COOK?!
Yori: I hoped it’ll make me happier, besides it’s the though that counts.
Ageha: Not in my case. Look how much food you wasted!!!
Yori: Sorry!
I looked at little pile ash that once was edible and sighed. This guy will bring me nothing but trouble, I have to get rid of him as fast as possible! But I have to clean up this mess.
Ageha: Since you ruined all the food, I’m going to market to buy new one!
Yori: I’ll go with you!
Ageha: NO FREAKING WAY!
Yori: Why not?
Ageha: You will sit here and clean up the mess you have made!
Yori: Okay, that sounds fair. I’m going to do my best!
Ageha: If you break something, I’m going to send you to hell!
Yori: Don’t worry, I won’t! You can go now without worries!
I dressed up and left, but I couldn’t help but feel worried. What if that idiot burns down my house? I honestly don’t know how one guy can bring so much trouble.
On my way back from market sombody bumped into me and all the food I have bought fell on the ground.

???: I’m so sorry! I wasn’t watching where I was going! Sorry!
Ageha: No, it’s okay..OMG! DRAGAN?!
Dragan: AGEHA?!

*flashback*
Teacher writes on board all the conditions for new project we needed to make. I was really excited since it was about thing you wanted to do in future and obviously it was an interesting theme. I couldn’t wait to start doing it, but then teacher announced something that would normally ruin everything.
Teacher: You will do this project in pairs, so please choose your pair now and tell me with who are you working together.
Everyone became even more excited only not me. I hated to work in pairs, because usually person who was in one pair with me didn’t want to see me and in the end I had to do all the work. But from this time on, I didn’t hate pair projects anymore.
Dragan: Hey, Ageha, let’s work together!
*flashback ends*

Dragan: I can’t believe I’ll see you here! I though that after your grandparents death you were taken to orphanage!
Dragan was my classmate and the only person I respected expect my grandparents. He never pushed me away like others did. I have always respected him, because he respected me and he was also very smart. We both were top students in class.
Ageha: Well, I escaped and came to live in city on my own!
Dragan: On your own? You have lived alone for two years?
Ageha: Yeah, kind of!
Dragan: That’s amazing! But how did you survive?
Ageha: I made my own deck and now I’m a duelist.
Dragan: Duelist?! I would have never though that you would become a duelist, you never seemed to be interested in dueling.
Ageha: I started dueling only because of one certain monster card!
Dragan: Mind showing me it in duel?
Ageha: Sure, why not?!
Dragan: Then let’s duel!
Ageha: Let’s duel! I’ll go first! I summon Red-Eyes Wyvern in Attack position, set card face-down (Ring of Destruction) and end my turn.
Dragan: My turn! Draw! I summon Elemental Hero Woodsman in Defense position, set a card face-down (Hero Barrier) and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster – Delta Flyer in Attack position. Next I activate Delta Flyer’s effect. Once per turn I can select 1 my monster on field and increase it’s level by 1. I select Red-Eyes Wyvern whose level is equal to5.
Dragan: Could it be?! Synchro Summon?!
Ageha: Yes! I tune level 3 Delta Flyer with level 5 Red-Eyes Wyvern. The rulers heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend!
Dragan: Amazing! I have never seen a monster like that before!
Ageha: And you’ll never see a monster like this! Red Dragon Archfiend is one of the kind and he is the one who gave me hope to survive! Now, Red Dragon Archfiend attack Elemental Hero Woodsman! Sacred Blaze of Power!
Dragan: I activate Trap – Hero Barrier! If I control “Elemental Hero” monster I can negate one of your attacks!
Ageha: That won’t stop me for long! I end my turn!
Dragan: It’s my turn! Draw! During my Stand by phase I can activate Woodsman effect. I can add 1 Polymerization from Deck to my Hand. Now I activate Spell – Polymerization! I fuse Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix from my hand to Fusion Summon – Elemental Hero Flame Wingman in Defense position! I end my turn!
Ageha: Is that all you can do? My turn! Draw! Red Dragon Archfiend attack Elemental Hero Flame Wingman! Now, I activate Red Dragon Archfiends effect. When he attacks Defense position monster all Defense position monster on your side of field are destroyed! Flare of Destruction!
Elemetal Hero Flame Wingman and Elemental Hero Woodsman are destroyed and sent to grave.
Ageha: I end my turn!
Dragan: My turn! Draw! I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in Defense position! Next, I activate Spell – Meteor of Destruction! It inflicts 1000 damage to my opponent!I set a card (D-set) and end my turn!
Ageha's life points drop from 4000 to 3000.
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I activate spell – Enemy Controller. It allows to change battle position of one of your cards! I change Elemental Hero Clayman into Attack position! Red Dragon Archfiend attack Sparkman! Sacred Blaze of Power!
Elemental Hero Clayman is destroyed and Dragan’s life points drop from 4000 to 1800.
Dragan: I activate Trap – D-Set! When “Elemental Hero” monster is removed from field, I can add 1 “Elemental Hero” monster from my deck whose levels is equal to removed monsters level. I’ll add Elemental Hero Sparkman.
Dragan: My turn! Draw! It’s time to make things interesting! I summon The Light – Hex Sealed Fusion! I can substitute this monster for any 1 Fusion-Material monster for LIGHT Fusion monster. Next, I activate spell - Polymerization! I fuse The Light – Hex Sealed Fusion with Elemental Hero Sparkman to Fusion Summon – Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman!
Ageha: That monster is still no match for Red Dragon Archfiend!
Dragan: I think it is! I can increase attack of this monster by 300 for every “Elemental Hero” monster in my Graveyard. I have 5 and that means that Shining Flame Wingman’s attack is now 4000.
Ageha: 4000!?
Dragan: Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman attack Red Dragon Archfiend! Shining Flare Slash!
Red Dragon Archfiend is destroyed and Ageha’s life points drop from 3000 to 2000.
Dragan: I activate Shining Flare Wingman’s effect! If it destroys monster by battle then I can inflict damage to opposing player equal to destroyed monsters attack!
Ageha: I activate Petal Dragon’s effect from my hand! I can discard this monster to make effect damage become 0.
Dragan: You got lucky I see, but how are you going to win with your dragon gone?

Profile for third character and another new card:
Burning Soul! Bd4e2_long-black-bedhead-hair
Name: Dragan
Nicknames: Dragon
Sex: Male
Hometown: Seapuru town
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Deep brown
Family: Mother, Father, Older sister
Main Deck: Elemental Hero
Ace Monster: Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
Key Card: Super Polymerization
Goal: To be the best

Burning Soul! 381529y

Last edited by Ageha on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
คlนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน
Beginner
Beginner
คlนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Hug me :3

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:00 am

Chapter 4. Farewell peaceful life!

Ageha: It’s my turn! DRAW! I don’t intend to leave my field clean! I activate Spell – Stardust Shimmer. I can select 1 Synchro monster in my graveyard, remove from play monsters whose total level is equal to selected monsters level and Special Summon that monster.
Dragan: What?!
Ageha: I remove from play Red-Eyes Wyvern, Delta Flyer and Petal Dragon! Arise once more Red Dragon Archfiend! Next I activate Equip Spell – Silver Wing and equip it to Red Dragon Archfiend. With it’s help up to twice per turn if my dragon would be destroyed by battle it is not.
Dragan: Even if your dragon is back on field it is no match for my Shining Flare Wingman.
Ageha: We’ll see that! I end my turn!
Dragan: My turn! Draw! I activate R – Righteous Justice! It allows me to destroy Spell and Trap cards equal to number of face-up “Elemental Hero” monsters I control. Since I control 1, I can destroy one card. I choose to destroy Silver Wing.
Ageha: NO!
Dragan: Now, Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman attack Red Dragon Archfiend. Shining Flare Slash!
Ageha: I won’t let Red Dragon Archfiend be destroyed again! I activate trap – Ring of Destruction. It allows to destroy 1 monster on field and inflict damage to both players equal to ATK of that monster. I choose to destroy Shining Flare Wingman.
Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman is destroyed. Dragan’s and Ageha’s life points drop to 0.
Dragan: Wow! That was an amazing duel! You are really good duelist!
Ageha: Thanks! You are really good too!
Dragan: So how exactly are you living here all by yourself?
Ageha: By dueling mostly!
Dragan: I see, so where do you live?
Ageha: I have bought a house, come and visit if you like!
Dragan: Sure, why not?!
While we were walking to my house, Dragan told me about my old hometown and what has happened there. Nothing really changed after I left, since nobody cared about me anyways. My old house is still standing there and I could actually go back and live there, but since I already have grown used to life in here, I won’t go back. Finally we reached my home! Dragan looked surprised when he saw it!
Ageha: This is my house!
Dragan: It’s really big! Where did you get the money for such a big house!
Ageha: I just compete in lot of tournaments. The prize money is usually quite big and I haven’t lost even once. Well, until yesterday.
Dragan: That’s really amazing, but..
Dragan didn’t get to finish what he was saying, when Yori jumped out of front door and hugged me!
Yori: Ageha-chan! You’re back! I missed you so much!
Ageha: WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING!?
I quickly broke out of Yori’s grasp and pushed him 5 metres away from me!
Yori: But I just missed you so much, Ageha-chan!
Ageha: Don’t call me like that!
Dragan: Is that your boyfriend?
Ageha: NO WAY! Yori just lives with me, because I lost a bet!
Dragan: Oh that’s what you meant until yesterday! Well, I think it’s best if I leave now, my bus will come soon.
Yori: Yes, leave faster please!
Ageha: Shut up! Nobody asked you anything!
Dragan: Anyway, I hope you stay well Ageha and here’s a little gift for you!
He hands over a card with a monster on it. It’s Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste!
Ageha: A card? I can’t take it! It’s yours!
Dragan: It’s okay! I can’t use it anyway! Besides this card fits you well!
I looked at card that Dragan gave me. It was a beautiful blue Dragon Knight with big sword in it’s arm. This card can be a big power-up for my deck. I quickly put in Dragon Knight into my deck with the right card that is needed to summon it.
Dragan: Stay well, Ageha! And you there! Yori!
Yori: What is it?
Dragan: Take care of her!
Ageha: WHAT!?
Yori: I will!
Yori’s expression was really serious and for a moment there I believed it! But there’s no way that this guy could be serious. He is just lying all the time to get what he wants.
Dragan waved at me and then left. At that moment I didn’t know if I see him ever again, but I was glad that I meet him. He reminded me how nice my grandparents were.

Yori: Who was that guy?
Ageha: My old classmate.
Yori: You went to school?!
Ageha: Of course I went to school! Who do you think I am?
Yori: Sorry, I just don’t know much about you! How about you tell me more?
Ageha: No.
Yori: Why not?
Ageha: Because you are annoying me!
Yori: You are mean!
Ageha: I never said that I was nice.
Yori: Well, we have a lot of time to spend together, so I will find out more about you anyway.
Ageha: Yeah, right! Now let’s go inside and see what else you have broken!
I expected that my entire kitchen will be turned into war zone, but it was all clean!
Ageha: You actually cleaned it up!
Yori: Of course I did!
A loud growl came from Yori’s stomach. That duel with Dragan must have lasted longer then I thought.
Yori: Sorry, I haven’t eaten anything yet!
Ageha: Sit down, I’ll quickly make something!
Yori: Wow, Ageha-chan, you are actually a really nice person!
Ageha: Well, I can’t just let you die from hunger.
I quickly made some pasta for Yori and myself and somehow it felt nice to eat together with someone. Food seemed to taste little bit better then it usually does!
Yori: You are amazing cook! This is delicious!
Before I could answer Yori I heard a loud explosion coming from forest that wasn’t far from my house! Smoke showed up from the forest, but it wasn’t smoke from fire. It was black just like dirt! Smoke from fire is white or little grayish, but definetly not that black.
Ageha: What was that?
Me and Yori ran outside to look closer at what happened. Place where something exploded wasn’t too far from here.
Yori: Let’s go and look what was that!
Ageha: Okay!
We ran as fast as we could through the forest to see what have happened! When reached the place where the place of explosion should be, the smoke was all gone and there was no sign of anything that could be related to explosion! There were two men dressed up in dark cloaks and an injured guy with short, silver hair lying on the ground.
Cloaked man 1: Oh, no! Someone have noticed the smoke!
Cloaked man 2: It’s no matter we can take care of those two!
Yori: Who are you and what did just happen?
Cloaked men 1: Us? Well, I guess I could tell you since soon you will be one of us! We are Shadow Riders!
Ageha: Shadow Riders?
Cloaked man 2: Yes, that’s right! And now that we have told you that, we cannot let you leave without a duel!
Ageha: What? A duel?
A guy that was lying on ground, now looked at me and I saw pain and terror in his expression! What did these men do to him?
Injured guy: You must run!
Yori: Run?
Injured guy: Quickly! Run while you can!
Suddenly mine and Yori’s duel disk activated on their own! Everything around turned dark and a circle of blue fire surrounded me, Yori and both men in dark cloaks!
Yori: What is happening here?
Injured guy: Oh no! It’s too late now!
Cloaked man 1: Duel! And the bet will be high! If you lose then you’ll become slaves of Shadow Riders forever!
Ageha: Slaves? And happens if we win?
Cloaked man 2: That shall never happen!
Ageha: We’ll see that!
Yori: Let’s rev it up!

Profile of fourth character;
Burning Soul! AnimeGuy16
Name: Damir Matsumoto
Nickname: Damir-sama
Sex: male
Hometown: Corona City
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Golden
Family: Great grandmother and younger brother
Likes: Motorbikes, Women, Hitting cars and buses with water baloons...
Dislikes: Chores, School
Main Deck: Lightsworns
Ace Monster: Judgement Dragon
Key Card: Ryko, the Lightsworn Hunter
Goal: To become a number 1 duelist in the world and to marry a nice girl

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

Posts Posts : 192

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:34 am

Excellent fanfic Ageha, looking forward to the next chapter.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Chapter 5. Shadow Riders!

Yori: I’ll start then! By sending 1 monster card from my hand to graveyard I can Special Summon this monster from my hand. I send to grave Quillbolt Hedgehog to Special Summon tuner monster Quickdraw Synchron! Next I tune level 5 Quickdraw Synchron with level 2 Quillbolt Hedgehog to Synchro Summon – Junk Archer! I set a card face-down (One for One) and end my turn!
Cloaked man 1: It’s my turn! Draw! I activate Field Spell – Pandemonium! With this card on field neither player has to pay for “Archfiend” monster during their Standby Phase. Next I summon Darkbishop Archfiend in Attack position, set a card (Negate Attack) and end my turn!
Yori: Those Archfiends seem awfully familiar!
Cloaked man 1: What are you talking about?
Ageha: You’ll see that soon! My turn! Draw! I summon Black Cave Dragon in Attack position! When Black Cave Dragon is Normal Summoned I can Special Summon level 4 or lower Dragon-type tuner monster from my hand! I Special Summon tuner monster Debris Dragon from my hand.
Yori: Nice one, Ageha-chan! Show them what you’ve got!
Ageha: I tune level 4 Debris Dragon with level 4 Black Cave Dragon! The rulers heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend!
Cloaked man 2: Red Dragon Archfiend?! So you’re that little thief who stole it from us two years ago!
Both men took down their cloaks to reveal their faces. I was surprised to find out that I know them! They were fighting each other two years ago for Red Dragon Archfiend!
Cloaked man 1: I guess you don’t even know our name’s! My name is Vincent and my partner here is Tao and now we would like our card back!
Ageha: Sorry to disappoint you, but Red Dragon Archfiend is now mine! If you want to get it back, you will have to kill me first!
Vincent: That is fine by me!
Yori: But not by me! I won’t let you hurt Ageha!
Ageha: I can take of myself!
Vincent: Maybe continue the duel and leave your lovers quarrels for later!
Ageha: HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!
Yori: Ageha!
Ageha: What is it?
Yori: Use Junk Archer!
Ageha: I don’t really want to do that, but okay! I activate Junk Archer’s effect, once per turn I can remove from play one of my opponents monsters! Monster who is removed by this effect returns to field at the End Phase! I choose to remove from play Darkbishop Archfiend! Dimensional Arrow!
Vincent: Not so fast! I activate Darkbishop Archfiend’s effect. When an effect that targets “Archfiend” monster is activated I can roll a six-sided die. If result is 1, 3 or 6, effect is negated and card destroyed!
Ageha: What?!
Vincent: It seems that luck is not on your side! Die result is 3!
Junk Archer is destroyed and sent to graveyard!
Ageha: I still have Red Dragon Archfiend! Attack! Sacred Blaze of Power!
Vincent: I activate Trap – Negate Attack! It negates your attack and ends the battle Phase!
Ageha: I set card face-down (Red Screen) and end my turn!
Tao: It’s my turn! Draw! I release Darkbishop Archfiend to summon Skull Archfiend of Lighting! Next I activate Equip Spell – Dark Aura and equip it to Skull Archfiend of Lighting. It’s ATK is increase by 500, DEF is decreased by 200 and it can’t be destroyed in battle with a monster that has same ATK.
Ageha: WHAT!? NO!
Tao: Skull Archfiend of Lightning attack Red Dragon Archfiend! Lighting Nightmare!
Red Dragon Archfiend is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Tao: You cannot win against us no matter how hard you try!
Yori: We’ll see that! It’s my turn now! Draw! I summon Synchron Explorer and activate it’s effect! When this monster is Normal Summoned I can select and Special summon 1 “Synchron” monster from my graveyard with it’s effect negated! I Special Summon tuner monster Quickdraw Synchron! Then, I activate a Spell – Double Summon! It allows me to Normal summon a monster one more time this turn! I summon Tuningware!
Ageha: Somehow I’m glad that you are on my side this time!
Yori: I tune level 5 Quickdraw Synchron with level 2 Synchron Explorer and level 1 Tuningware! Gathering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!
Vincent: That dragon has no chance against Skull Archfiend of Lighting!
Yori: That’s what you think! I activate Tuningware’s effect! If it’s send to graveyard for Synchro Summon, I can draw one card as a bonus! I set a card face-down (Cosmic Blast) and end my turn!
Vincent: In the end you did nothing! My turn! Draw! It’s time to get rid of that little dragon of yours!
Ageha: I won’t allow it! I activate Trap – Red Screen! By paying 1000 life points during each of my Standby Phases I can stop your monsters from declaring attack!
Vincent: Pss! That won’t stop me for long! I end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! DRAW! It’s time to use my new strength given from an old friend! I activate a Spell – Miracle Synchro Fusion! By removing from play, from my side of the field or graveyard, Fusion Material monsters listed on Fusion Monster card that list Synchro monster as one of Fusion Material monsters, I can Special Summon that Fusion monster!
Yori: That guys card actually came in handy!
Ageha: Is it okay, if I use your monster?
Yori: Of course! You don’t have to ask!
Ageha: I remove from play Red Dragon Archfiend and Junk Archer to Fusion summon – Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste!
Tao: No way! Thhh! Doesn’t matter! You still can’t win!
Ageha: I don’t think so! Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste attack Skull Archfiend of Lighting! Javelin Blast!
Skull Archfiend of Lighting is destroyed! Vincent’s and Tao’s life points drop from 4000 to 3800.
Ageha: Now, Stardust Dragon attack their life points directly! Shooting Sonic!
Their life points drop from 3800 to 1300.
Vincent: Just what we wanted!
Ageha: What!?
Vincent: I Special Summon Gorz The Emmisary of Darkness. When I take battle damage and if I control no cards I can Special Summon this card and Emmisary of Darkness token, whose ATK is equal to damage I’ve taken. I took 2500 damage from Stardust’s attack so Emmissary of Darkness Token’s ATK is equal to 2500.
Ageha: Damn! I set a two cards face-down (Shadow Spell, Call of The Haunted)! During my End Phase I pay 1000 life points to keep Red Screen on the field and end my turn!
Ageha’s and Yori’s life points drop from 4000 to 3000.
Tao: My turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster Sinister Sprocket in Defense position! Next, I tune level 1 Sinister Sprocket with level 7 Emmisary of Darkness token to Synchro Summon – Thought Ruler Archfiend!
Ageha: I activate Trap – Shadow Spell! I can select one monster one field and decrease ATK of that monster by 700. Selected monster cannot declare attack!
Tao: I don’t think so! I activate Thought Ruler Archfiend’s effect! By paying 1000 life points I can negate activation of card that targets Psychic-type monster and destroy that card!
Vincent’s and Tao’s life points drop from 1300 to 300. Shadow Spell is destroyed.
Tao: Next I activate Spell – Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Red Screen! Thought Ruler Archfiend attack Stardust Dragon! Archfiend Burst!
Stardust is destroyed and our life points reduce from 3000 to 2800.
Tao: I activate Thought Ruler Archfiend’s effect! When it destroys monster by battle, I regain life points equal to ATK of destroyed monster.
Opponent’s life points increase from 300 to 2800.
Yori: Not for long! I activate trap - Cosmic Blast! When a Dragon-type Synchro monster is removed from field I can inflict damage to opponent equal to ATK of that monster!
Tao: What?!
Opponent’s life points reduce to 300 again.
Tao: Doesn’t matter! I end my turn!
Yori: It’s my turn! Draw! Hmmm….
Tao: What is it?! Out of your cheap tricks already? Hahaha!
Yori: Phhh! They were never cheap! If only I had Stardust now!
Ageha: Yori, use my set card!
Yori: Is it okay?
Ageha: Of course! Right now we fight together, like it or not!
Yori: Okay! Lend me your strength then! I activate trap – Call of The Haunted! It allows me to summon 1 monster from my graveyard in Attack position! I summon Stardust Dragon! Next I summon miracle tuner monster – Majestic Dragon!
Tao: Miracle tuner?! That thing has 0 ATK and DEF! What can it do?!
Ageha: It brings miracles!
Tao: Wha?!
Yori: I activate Boost Warrior’s effect from my hand! If I have tuner monster on field, I can Special Summon this monster from my hand! Come, Boost Warrior! I tune level 1 Majestic Dragon with level 1 Boost Warrior and level 8 Stardust dragon!
Vincent: Synchro Summon with Synchro monster?!!
Yori: Yes! Gathering starlight will enlighten a new miracle! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Arrive in light, Majestic Star Dragon! I activate Majestic Star Dragon’s effect! Once per turn I can negate effect of one face-up monster and apply it to this card. I negate Thought Ruler Archfiend’s effect!
Vincent: No way! We cannot lose!
Yori: I think you can! Ageha, let’s do this together!
I couldn’t believe what he was saying! Together! I looked him deep in eyes and I could see that his words came from heart! I smiled a little and nodded my head!
Yori: Majestic Star Dragon attack Thought Ruler Archfiend!
Yori and Ageha: Shooting Blaster Sonic!
Thought Ruler Archfiend is destroyed and opponents life points drop to 0.
Both Vincent and Tao started screaming the same moment their life points reached 0!
Vincent: Please Master! Spare us!
Tao: We promise we won’t let you down no more!
Suddenly a dark figure appeared behind them. It wasn’t a human, it looked more like a ghost, since it was transparent.
Dark voice: You are no use to me no more!
The next moment both of them disappeared into dark only leaving behind their scream echoes! The dark figure looked me right into eyes and then it started to laugh!
Dark voice: So you are the one who took Red Dragon Archfiend! That moment when you took that card in your hand you have doomed yourself!
Ageha: Doomed?!
Dark voice: Red Dragon Archfiend is going to destroy you!
Dark figure disappeared just as fast as it appeared. Dark mist cleared and the circle of blue flame disappeared!
Yori: What is that suppose to mean?
Ageha: I don’t know!
Yori: What should we do with that guy now?
He pointed at guy who injured was lying on ground.
Ageha: We can’t just leave him here! Let’s carry him to my house!
Yori: Agreed!
We carefully lifted that guy up and he regained cautiousness. He looked really weak and also little scared.
Guy: You…
Ageha: Don’t worry! We won’t hurt you; we are going to help you!
Guy: Thank you! My name is Damir!
He lost consciousness again and we slowly carried him back to my house!

New cards I created:
Burning Soul! 381529u Burning Soul! 381529

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Keep the nice work up Ageha, loving it so far Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 am

Chapter 6. Morgrim appears!

When we got Damir to my house, I carefully cleaned and bandaged his wounds and put him to sleep in one of free bedrooms. I sent Yori to sleep and myself stayed up to watch over Damir in case he wakes up. All these events made me thinking. I wonder what happened with Damir? And what happened to those two men that claimed to be Shadow Riders? Are they dead? And most importantly what did that Dark figure meant when he said that Red Dragon Archfiend will destroy me? I can’t imagine that Red Dragon Archfiend would turn against me! I have been together with him for two years now and Red Dragon Archfiend has never let me down!
Suddenly I noticed that Damir is slowly starting to wake up.

Damir: Where am I?
Ageha: Don’t worry! You’re save in my house.
Damir: What happened to Shadow Riders?
Ageha: I’m not sure myself, after we defeated them, a dark figured appeared and like swallowed them into darkness.
Damir: They are dead then!
Ageha: Dead?!
Damir: Yes! Morgrim kills anyone who is useless to him!
Ageha: Morgrim?! Who is he?
Damir: He is one of five leaders of Shadow Riders!
Ageha: There are five creepy guys like him!
Damir: Yeah, but I do not know anything about other. Morgrim is the only one who dared to show his face! Damn, I can’t believe that I almost got killed there! Angie will be so mad when she finds out about this!
Ageha: Angie? Is she your girlfriend?
Damir: Yeah! Please, don’t tell her about what happened!
Ageha: I won’t!
Damir: Thanks! By the way, can I stay in your house till I heal? If my grandma sees that I’m all beaten up like this, she will never let me out again!
Ageha: Won’t she be worried that you are away from home for so long?
Damir: No, she is fine as long as I’m not injured!
Ageha: Oh, then you can stay! You definitely won’t cause as many problems as that guy!
Damir: That guy?! Oh, your boyfriend!
Ageha: HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!
Damir: Hahaha! Anyway, what is your name then?
Ageha: My name is Ageha and the other guy is Yori.
Damir: Nice to meet you then!
Ageha: It’s really late! It’s better if you go back to sleep.
Damir: Okay. Wait! Then why are you up so late?
Ageha: Just to check that you are alright!
Damir: Oh! You sure are nice!
Ageha: Not really! Well, good night!
Damir: Good night!
I quietly went to my room to sleep. Damir is a really good guy, much better then Yori! His girlfriend must be a really lucky girl!
At night I had a nightmare. I was in middle of forest and everything seemed peaceful at beginning, but then a flames swallowed forest and surrounded me. Out of middle of flames Red Dragon Archfiend arose! He looked at me and let out a terrible roar. After a while he slowly started to change….

Yori: AGEHA-CHAN! WAKE UP!
Ageha: Wha?!
I almost fell out of bed from sudden waking. Yori was standing next to my bed and looking at me with his stupid expression.
Yori: Ageha, I’m hungry! Make me something to eat!
Ageha: I’m not your personal cook and what the hell are you doing in my room?
Yori: I came to wake you up, because I’m hungry!
Ageha: Couldn’t you wait till I wake up?
Yori: No!
Ageha: You little..! Fine I’m waking up! But now! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!
I kicked Yori out and changed my clothes. I wonder what was that dream about? And what was Red Dragon Archfiend changing into? Whatever it was, I have a feeling that I don’t like.
After feeding annoying Yori, I decided to check on Damir. When I entered in his room he was checking some books from shelves.

Ageha: Oh, you are up already!
Damir: Yeah! Sorry, that I took these books! I was kind of bored!
Ageha: It’s okay! You can take them if you want. I wanted to call you for breakfast!
Damir: Yeah, I’m coming!
Even though still injured, Damir looked much better then yesterday. He seemed in high spirits, which I couldn’t say about Yori. He suddenly got all gloomy, which is weird for this guy who always runs around like a puppy dog.
Damir: So, Ageha since you are a duelist, how about we duel?
Ageha: Su…
Yori: Duel me first!
Ageha: Oi, Yori!
Damir: It’s okay! Let’s duel!
Ageha: Is it okay to duel? You are still injured.
Damir: It’s okay!
Yori: Well, then... Let’s rev it up!
We all went outside, Yori on one side of street, Damir on other and me in middle like a judge.
Damir: I’ll go first! I summon tuner monster Belle, The Lightsworn Archer in Defense position! I set one card face-down (Lightsworn Barrier) and activate Belle’s effect! Once per turn I can send top 2 cards of my deck to graveyard (Pot of Duality; Wulf, Lightsworn Beast) to inflict 500 damage for each spell and trap card I control!
Yori’s life points drop from 4000 to 3500.
Damir: Next, I activate Wulf, Lightsworn Beast’s effect. When this card is sent from deck to graveyard I can Special Summon it! Come forth, Wulf, Lightsworn Beast! I end my turn!
Wow! Damir is really amazing duelist! Rarely which duelists can inflict damage in their first turn. Damir must be experienced.
Yori: It’s my turn! Draw! I summon Speed Warrior in Attack position! During the Battle Phase of turn this monster was Normal Summoned its ATK is doubled! Now Speed Warrior attack Belle, The Lightsworn Archer!
Belle, The Lightsworn Archer is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Damir: I activate Belle’s second effect! When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to graveyard, I can Special Summon up to 2 Belle, Lightsworn Archer from my deck! I summon 2 Belle, The Lightsworn Archer in Defense position.
Yori: What?! Now there are even more of them! I set two cards (Scrap-Iron Scarecrow; Half or Nothing) and end my turn!
Damir: It’s my turn! Draw! I activate Continuous Spell – Realm of Light! Each time I send cards from my deck to graveyard I can place 1 “Shine” counter on this card. All “Lightsworn” monsters gain 100 ATK for each counter on this card! Now, I activate Belle’s effect! By sending top 2 cards of deck to graveyard (Call of The Haunted; Lumina, The Lightsworn Summoner) I can inflict 500 damage for each spell and trap I control and Realm of Light gains 1 “Shine” counter.
Yori’s life points drop from 3500 to 2500.
Damir: Now, I tune level 2 Belle, The Lightsworn Archer with level 4 Wulf, The Lightsworn Beast to Synchro Summon – Lilia, Lightsworn Magician! Next, I activate Lilia’s effect! I can send top 3 cards (Jenis, Lightsworn Mender; Dark Bribe; Shira, Lightsworn Spirit) of my deck to graveyard to destroy 1 spell or trap card on field! I choose to destroy second card! And also Realm of Light gains another “Shine” counter.
Half or Nothing is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Damir: I switch Belle to attack position. Lilia attack Speed Warrior! Light Magic Burst!
Yori: I activate Trap – Scrap-Iron Scarecrow! It allows me to negate one attack each turn and re-set this card!
Damir: What?! Now that’s something unseen before! Now then, it’s time to make things more interesting!
Yori: Interesting?
Damir: I tune level 2 Belle, The Lightsworn Archer with level 6 Lilia, Lightsworn Magician! The light will shine on bright future of truth! Protect those who we were sworn to protect! Synchro Summon! Appear before me, Noran Ancient Dragon of Lightsworn!
Ageha: Wow! Amazing!
Damir: During the End Phase, when Noran is on the field I have to send top 3 cards of my deck to graveyard (Dust Tornado; Ryko, The Lightsworn Hunter; Lighting Vortex) and Realm of Light gains third counter. I end my turn!
Yori: It’s my turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster Hyper Synchron in Attack position! Next I activate Spell – Double Summon! It allows me to Normal summon one more time this turn. I summon Shield Wing in Defense position!
Damir: Synchro Summon huh? Nice to see that you have some tricks too!
Yori: Of course! I tune level 4 Hyper Synchron with level 2 Speed Warrior and level 2 Shield Wing! Gathering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!
Damir: Wow! Amazing dragon, but it can’t fight against Noran!
Yori: I think it can! I activate Hyper Synchron’s effect! When it’s sent to graveyard for Synchro Summon of Dragon-type monster, that monster gains 800 ATK.
Damir: What?!
Yori: Stardust Dragon attack Noran, Ancient Dragon of Lightsworn! Shooting Sonic!
Suddenly duel stopped and everything around became covered in dark mist!
Ageha: What happened?
Damir: I don’t know! Duel just stopped now!
Then a dark figure appeared not too far from me and looked me into eyes. His eyes where dark as night without stars! Somehow beautiful and yet deadly!
Damir: Morgrim!?
Yori: What?! It’s him?
Morgrim: We meet again, Ageha!
Ageha: Did you miss me THAT much?
Morgrim: Well I wanted to pay you and Red Dragon Archfiend a visit!
Ageha: Is that so?
Morgrim: Yes! I thought that maybe we could duel!
Damir: Ageha don’t do it! That guy is dangerous!
Ageha: I can beat him! Let’s duel!

New cards I created:
Burning Soul! 381529a Burning Soul! 381529i Burning Soul! 381529

Back to top Go down
Kasona
Beginner
Beginner
Kasona

Posts Posts : 22

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Kool story, it was a fun read. queen

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Chapter 7. Betrayal!

Morgrim: Well, since you are a girl, I’ll allow you to go first!
Ageha: As you wish then! Draw! I summon Blizzard Dragon in Attack position! Then set a card face-down (Sakuretsu Armor) and end my turn!
Morgrim: My turn! Draw! I activate Field Spell – Pandemonium! I’m pretty sure you already know what it does!
Ageha: Yes, indeed I do! So you have Archfiend Deck just like those guys yesterday!
Morgrim: Of course! You have to know that in this deck is made especially for Red Dragon Archfiend!
Ageha: It’s a shame that your deck fails, since Red Dragon Archfiend is with me!
Morgrim: Not for long! I summon Archfiend General in Attack position! If there isn’t Pandemonium on field this monster is destroyed! Now, Archfiend General attack Blizzard Dragon!
Ageha: I activate Trap – Sakuretsu Armor! When opponent monster declares attack, I can destroy the attacking monster!
Archfiend General is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Morgrim: It’s nice to see, that you won’t give up so easy! That makes things more interesting! I set two cards (Tuner’s Scheme; Call of The haunted) and end my turn!
Ageha: It’s my turn now! Draw! I summon tuner monster Influence Dragon in Attack position! Next I tune level 3 Influence Dragon with level 4 Blizzard Dragon! The ruler's shouts echo throughout! Hammer of Victory, shatter the very earth! Synchro Summon! Flap your wings, Exploder Dragonwing!
Morgrim: A Synchro Summon! How suprising, it’s not Red Dragon Archfiend!
Ageha: Don’t worry, you’ll see him soon enough! Now, Exploder Dragonwing attack him directly! King Storm!
Morgrim’s life points drop from 4000 to 1600.
Morgrim: It’s my turn! Draw! I activate Trap – Call of The Haunted! It allows to Special Summon 1 monster from my graveyard in Attack position. I Special Summon Archfiend General! Next, I release Archfiend General to summon Dark Ruler Ha Des! Dark Ruler Ha Des attack Exploder Dragonwing! Punch of Darkness!
Exploder Dragonwing is destroyed and Ageha’s life points drop from 4000 to 3950.
Ageha: That is nothing!
Morgrim: Oh, you’ll see something great real soon! Don’t worry! I end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! When my opponent controls a monster and I control no monsters I can Special Summon Vice Dragon from my hand! In this case his original attack is halved. Next I summon tuner monster Dark Resonator in Attack position!
Morgrim: So it begins!
Ageha: Wrong, it ends! I activate a Spell – Hammer Shot! It allows me to destroy monster with highest ATK on the field, which is Dark Ruler Ha Des!
Dark Ruler Ha Des is destroyed and sent to graveyard!
Ageha: Now, I tune level 3 Dark Resonator with level 5 Vice Dragon! The rulers heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend!
Morgrim: HAHAHA! I activate Trap – Tuner’s Scheme! When my opponent Synchro summons a monster, I can take control of that monster!
Ageha: NO! RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND!
Morgrim: Red Dragon Archfiend is now MINE!
Ageha: I won’t leave it that way! I set a card (Mirror Force) and end my turn!
Morgrim: My turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster Dark Tinker in Attack position! Now, I tune level 2 Dark Tinker with level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend!
Ageha: WHAT?! Impossible!
Morgrim: The blaze of power will turn into darkness! Destroy everything that stands in your path! Synchro Summon! Arise in darkness, Wicked Dragon Archfiend! Unfortunately for you Wicked Dragon Archfiend can’t be destroyed by Spell and Trap card effects!
Ageha: HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?
Morgrim: You have forgotten that Red Dragon Archfiend was mine to begin with! And now I’m going to destroy you completely!
Ageha: No! I…
Morgrim: You have nothing left! Even your little friends have fled in fear, your ace monster has betrayed you! What can you do?! Hahaha!
I looked around and saw that I really had nothing! Yori and Damir are nowhere to be found! Red Dragon Archfiend has turned against me! I’m done for!
Morgrim: Don’t worry! I won’t kill you! I’m nice you see! You are going to be my eternal servant! Wicked Dragon Archfiend attack Ageha directly! Dark Flare of Hatred!
Damir: Oh no! You won’t!
Suddenly Damir and Yori flew from sky on a D-Wheel and landed right in front of me! Yori quickly pulled me on D-Wheel and Damir drove away before Wicked Dragon Archfiend could finish me off!
Yori: Sorry, Morgrim! But we need this girl so you’ll have to find yourself another eternal slave! See ya!
Morgrim: You can run all you want, but you can’t hide! I will get you, Ageha! Hahaha!
Damir drove me to his home where his grandmother gave me a bath and warm blanket. I was in shock after losing Red Dragon Archfiend! He was my ace monster! Without him I’m totally weak and defensless. I can’t duel without him!
Yori: Ageha, cheer up! I know that Red Dragon Archfiend meant lot to you, but you just can’t lock yourself up because you lost him! You need to move on!
Damir: He is right! You should stand up and fight! Find a new power!
Ageha: Sorry, you’re right! I will fight!
Yori: Now that’s the Ageha I know!
Ageha: And I will get Red Dragon Archfiend back!
Yori: WHAT?! Are you crazy? Morgrim is really strong! You don’t stand a chance against him without Red Dragon Archfiend!!!
Damir: You are NOT helping!
Ageha: Yes I know, but I HAVE TO TRY! Red Dragon Archfiend is not bad! I know it! He helped me a lot of times! And I won’t let him down! I will get him back no matter what!
Yori: Ageha!
Damir: It can’t be helped then! I’ll help you!
Yori: Me too! You will need all the help you can get!
Ageha: Thank you! But I’ll have to find a new strength before I fight Morgrim!
Damir’s grandmother: You should go to Aero City then!
Ageha: Aero city?
Damir’s grandmother: Yes! It’s a beautiful city and it’s famous for having good duelists!
Damir: Wow, granma! How did you know that?
Damir’s grandmother: I know a lot of things! I’m already really old you know!
Ageha: Then I’m going to Aero City!
Yori: I’m going with you!
Damir: And how do you two intend to get there?
Ageha: Umm…how can we get there?
Damir: By D-Wheel!
Ageha: D-Wheel? I don’t have a D-Wheel!
Yori: Me either!
Damir: Can’t be helped then! I’ll lend you some!
Ageha: Really?
Damir: Yes! You have ridden D-Wheel before right?
Ageha: Yes, I have! What about you Yori?
Yori: Of course I have!
Damir: Well, then problem settled! Ageha you can take my D-Wheel and you Yori can take the other D-Wheel in my garage!
Ageha: You have two?
Damir: Yeah, but second one isn’t that good!
Yori: It’s fine as long as it can get us to Aero city!
Damir’s grandmother: Yes, but now it’s time to go to sleep! You have long and hard journey ahead!
Ageha: Ok! Thank you for taking care of us!
Damir: No problem! I’m always glad to help out a friend! Besides you saved my life there!
Ageha: I just couldn’t leave you there!
Yori: Ageha-chan is just too kind, but she can’t admit it!
Ageha: How many times have I told you! DON’T CALL ME LIKE THAT!
Damir: HAHAHA! You two are interesting. Anyway, good luck!

New evolution of Red Dragon Archfiend:
Burning Soul! 381529
Effect: 1 DARK tuner monster + "Red Dragon Archfiend"
Once per turn you can discard one card to destroy one monster your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to half of that monsters ATK. This monster can't declare attack during turn you activate this effect.This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap card effects.

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

Posts Posts : 374

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Damir + Ageha = <3

justsayin

Back to top Go down
คlนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน
Beginner
Beginner
คlนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Alu + Ageha = <3

just sayin'

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:41 pm

I think I'll agree with Heaven on this one! XD

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Chapter 8. Tournament in Aero City!

Me and Yori are riding on D-Wheels over big bridge that separates Aero City from the rest of world. Aero city was like a big island in middle of lake and it was really beautiful! Only way to get there was by D-Wheel and that is why this city is full of Turbo duelists! I was riding a fast, black and purple D-Wheel, while Yori had an old brown D-Wheel! But it worked well so it was fine with him.
Ageha: Remind me! Why are you coming with me?
Yori: Because you asked me to come!
Ageha: STOP TALKING BUL****T!
Yori: Sorry! Actually Damir couldn’t come because his girlfriend would be worried!
Ageha: That doesn’t explain why are you coming with me!
Yori: Because you can’t go alone! Someone has to watch over you!
Ageha: Like I need your watch over! I’ll get in more trouble with you then without you!
Yori: Aww! Don’t say that Ageha-chan!
Ageha: I told you already! DON’T CALL ME AGEHA-CHAN!
Finally we reached the city of Aero. It was so beautiful! There were a lot of big buildings, but also all kind of trees and flowers around! Seemed like the city was shining with radiance of flowers!
Yori: Well, firstly we should find some place to stay!
Ageha: Agreed! But where could we stay?
Yori: I dunno….
?????: Yori, is that you?
Yori: Genou?
A guy with green eyes and black hair ran up to Yori and gave him a handshake.
Ageha: Do you know each other?
Yori: Know? We are childhood friends!
Ageha: Wha?
Yori: Genou this is my friend Ageha, Ageha my friend Genou!
Ageha: I’m not your friend and nice to meet you, Genou!
Genou: It’s nice to meet you to! Anyway, what are you doing here Yori?
Yori: I and Ageha came in search of new power and now we need place to spend the night!
Genou: You can stay at my place then!
Ageha: Is it okay?
Genou: Of course! But for what kind of power are you looking for?
Ageha: Power to return back my ace monster!
Genou: I see! Dueling! Why don’t you participate in Aero City Tournament then?
Ageha: Tournament?
Genou: Yes! Winner gets a new rare Synchro monster card and status of Aero City champion!
Ageha: Where can I sign up?
Genou: Right there, across the street!
Ageha: Thanks!
I quickly signed up for tournament! I was in luck, because today is last day I could sign up and tournament is starting tomorrow. At beginning Yori wanted to participate too, but I didn’t him do it! I wanted to do it by myself! I have to get Red Dragon Archfiend back with my own strength.
In sign up I had to duel some kind of judge to determinate if I can even participate in tournament. Of course, I passed the test without any problems. Totally this tournament has 64 participants that passed the test.
At the evening I went to room that Genou showed to me and looked through my deck to see what I can do about lost of Red Dragon Archfiend. I realized that it might be harder to win this tournament then I think. I don’t have any level 8 Synchro monster to replace Red Dragon Archfiend with! Suddenly I heard a knock to my door!

Genou: Can I come in?
Ageha: Yes, of course!
Genou: I heard from Yori what happened with Red Dragon Archfiend, so I decided to give you this card!
He gave me a card of Butterfly Dragon, Choru. Level 8 Synchro monster!
Ageha: I can’t take this!
Genou: Take it! I myself don’t need it! I have dragon of my own!
Ageha: But….
Genou: You don’t have a card to replace Red Dragon Archfiend with right?
Ageha: Yes, but…
Genou: Use this card! I would be happy to see you use it!
Ageha: I…Okay! Thank you!
Genou: No problem! I have to help a friend here! Good luck!
Ageha: Thank you!
Genou left and I carefully looked at my new card. Butterfly Dragon, Choru wasn’t as strong as Red Dragon Archfiend, but it had a really good effect and it looked really nice too! With this card I can win!
Next day my first opponent for tournament was announced and times when duels will happen was set. My duel was first one to happen!

Jiro: Welcome, welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to 21st Aero City Tournament! Get ready to see the most spectacular duels ever!!! I’m your host tonight – Jiro!
Crowd seemed to be very energic and happy that the tournament is about to start. People in this city enjoy dueling a lot!
Jiro: All duels will take place in Aero City stadium! Duelists have a choice to duel Normal duels or Turbo duels! It doesn’t matter which choose if you lose your duel, you are out of this tournament! The winner of this tournament will get status of Champion of Aero City and this rare card!!!
On big screen a monster card was shown – Northen Light Dragon!
Ageha: This is the card I need to Red Dragon Archfiend back!!!
Yori: Ahh! You’re right! His effect is perfect!!!
Ageha: I have to win this tournament no matter what! For the sake of Red Dragon Archfiend!
Yori: Your duel is going to start soon! Go!
Ageha: Okay!
Yori: Don’t lose, Ageha-chan!
Ageha: As if I would!!
I stepped out in duel arena and saw my opponent. It was a big…no GIANT man with tattoos and piercings all over the body. Honestly that was looking bit silly!
Jiro: Now then, ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to announce the first duel! On the right is one of the best duelists in Aero City – Gary Hitsuyama!!!!!!
A crowd cheered up and applauded a lot to this guy. What where they thinking? Maybe they where afraid of him or something?
Jiro: And on the left is a visitor from our capital Corona City – Ageha Takahashi!
I was surprised to hear that crowd cheered up me too. Maybe me being a girl made them feel some kind affection for me. Well, that doesn’t matter! I won’t win this tournament with affection!
Gary: This will be fast! A little girl is no match for my skill!
Ageha: Yeah, only later you will go home crying that a little girl beat you!
Gary: HAHAHA! Big words won’t help you here!
Jiro: Now then computer will determinate who will go first! And the one who goes first is ....Gary!
Ageha: Let’s duel!
Gary: Let’s duel! Draw! I summon Chainsaw Insect in Attack position, set two cards (Solemn Judgment; Negate Attack) and end my turn!
Ageha: A bug? Is that all you can do? My turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster Dread Dragon in Attack position! Next I activate Spell – Double Summon! It allows me to Normal summon one more time this turn!
Gary: Summon all you want but that won’t do you any good!
Ageha: We’ll see that! I summon Dodger Dragon in Attack position! Next, I tune level 2 Dread Dragon with level 4 Dodger Dragon to Synchro Summon – Agile Sky Dragon!
Gary: Hahaha, I….
Ageha: I’m not done yet! The Synchro Summon of Agile Sky Dragon cannot be negated and you cannot activate traps during the turn this monster was Synchro Summoned!
Gary: What?!
Ageha: Agile Sky Dragon attack Chainsaw Insect!
Chainsaw Insect is destroyed and Gary’s life points drop from 4000 to 3900.
Jiro: What an amazing start has Ageha shown! It seems that Jiro has underestimated strength of this girl!
Ageha: I set a card face-down (Dark Bribe) and end my turn!
Gary: It’s my turn! DRAW! I summon Jirai Gumo in Defense position and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I summon Blizzard Dragon in Attack position! Now, Blizzard Dragon attack Jirai Gumo!
Jirai Gumo is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Ageha: Agile Sky Dragon attack him directly!
Gary: I don’t think so! I activate Trap – Negate Attack. It allows me to stop your attack and end the Battle Phase
Ageha: I set a card face-down (Dimensional Prison) and end my turn!
Gary: You are going down, girl! My turn! Draw! I remove from play Jirai Gumo and Chainsaw Insect to Special Summon – Doom Dozer! Now, Doom Dozer attack Blizzard Dragon!
Ageha: I activate Trap – Dimensional Prison! When my opponent declares attack I can remove from play the attacking monster!
Gary: I don’t think so! I activate Counter Trap – Solemn Judgment! By paying half of my life points I can negate activation of Trap, Spell card effect or summon of monster and destroy it!
Ageha: Sorry, this must be unlucky day for you! Because I activate Counter Trap – Dark Bribe! It allows me to negate activation of Trap or Spell card and destroy it!
Gary: What?!
Ageha: Don’t worry you get to draw a card, thanks to Dark Bribe!
Doom Dozer is removed from play.
Jiro: AMAZING! Ageha managed to counter Gary’s attack and Solemn Judgment! It looks like this girl is much stronger then she looks!
Gary: I set a card face-down (Mirror Force) and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! Perfect! I activate Spell – Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your set card!
Mirror Force is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Gary: What?! NOOO!
Ageha: Now it’s time to end this! I summon tuner monster – Influence Dragon in Attack position! Next, I tune level 3 Influence Dragon and level 4 Blizzard Dragon! The ruler's shouts echo throughout! Hammer of Victory, shatter the very earth! Synchro Summon! Flap your wings, Exploder Dragonwing!
Jiro: Stunning! Ageha has Synchro Summoned another Synchro monster!
Ageha: Agile Sky Dragon attack Gary directly!
Gary’s life points drop from 3900 to 1500.
Ageha: Let’s finish this! Exploder Dragonwing attack! King Storm!!!
Gary: NOOOOOO!
Gary’s life points dropped to 0.

New cards:
Burning Soul! 381529Burning Soul! 381529 Burning Soul! 381529
1 tuner monster + 1 or more non-tuner monster(s)
Once per turn you can place one Butterfly counter on this card. You can remove Butterfly counters to activate effect:
1 - Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field
3 - Destroy 1 Monster on the field
4 - Add 1 monster card from your grave to your hand
6 - Special Summon 1 monster from your hand

Last edited by Ageha on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm

You could have won much easier, Solemn Judgment was supposed to halve Gary's life points. Also you forgot to draw because of Chainsaw Insect Wink

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Well, doesn't matter! Gary losses anyway! And I didn't forget about Chainsaw effect, I just didn't mention it!

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm

You shouldn't have, the effect is compulsory, not optional Wink

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Chapter 9. Call of Victory!

Jiro: Amazing!!! Ageha has defeated Gary without even losing any life points!!!! I have a feeling that this fiery girl will show us many surprises ahead!
The crowd was cheering on me, calling my name and screaming all kinds of compliments at me. I guess if you win even one duel in this tournament, you already get some respect.
I quietly went back to where Yori and Genou were standing. Genou seemed little shocked about my easy victory, but he was happy that I won.

Genou: I would have never thought that you are such a good duelist. Defeating Gary is something only skilled duelist can do.
Ageha: Is he really that good?
Genou: Yes! His strategy revolves around summoning overpowered monsters and destroying opponents monsters by card effects, but you easily defeated him.
Ageha: I see!
Yori: That means that Ageha has to win 4 more duels to win tournament!
Genou: That’s right!
Ageha: Is everyone out here using decks like Gary?
Genou: Not really. Actually duelists in Aero City use all kinds of decks. You’ll see that in your next duels.
After 3 days the first round of tournament has been finished and our next opponents where selected. I had to duel against some guy named Mizuki who used fairies. His strategy was good and quite interesting, but I still won without losing a life point. With that second round was complete. Only 16 more participants left.
Next duel was against a girl named Sayu who used Amazoness. Her strategy was good amd moves where fast, but I defeated her without life point loss. And the duel before semi-finals was against old man named Seichiro who was using Machina monsters. The beginning seemed really good for him, but I managed to summon Agile Sky Dragon, which gave me a possibly to pass his traps for one turn, which was enough for me.

Jiro: And once again Ageha claims victory. A girl with her dragons seems to be unstoppable!!! And now it’s time to announce Ageha’s opponent in semi-finals! And it is……..Tazuki Nagahara!
Ageha: Tazuki Nagahara?
Jiro: What will happen when plants meet dragons! Will plants be burned? Or will dragons be wrapped up in vines!!! That will be an amazing duel!!
I went back to Genou and Yori. Yori was as cheerful as always, but Genou was worried about something.
Ageha: Genou, is something wrong?
Genou: I’m worried that you might lose against Tazuki!
Yori: What are you saying, G.P?! Ageha successfully defeated all the other opponents!
Genou: Yes, but Tazuki is really strong with his plants! He has never lost before!
Ageha: Never?
Genou: No, not even once! Even though this is the first tournament I have seen him participate in, because usually he competes only in street duels.
Ageha: I see…
This left me bit uneasy. What if I really can’t win against Tazuki?! With Red Dragon Archfiend I wouldn’t worry about it, but without him I feel weak and defenseless.
At the evening I was walking around Genou’s house worrying about my duel against Tazuki. In the I just lied down in my bed and thought about strategies I could defeat Tazuki. There were many ways, but I don’t know how strong exactly he is! Suddenly Yori rushed into my room with my phone in his hand.

Yori: You have a call from Damir!!!
Ageha: Damir?!
Quickly took the phone from him and pushed Yori out of my room, so he wouldn’t listen to what I’m saying.
Ageha: Yes, I’m listening!
Damir: Ageha! Hi! How’s it going in Aero City?
Ageha: Hi! Quite good. I’m participating in tournament to get card that would help me to get Red Dragon Archfiend back, but it seems that my next opponent has never lost before! I bit worried. What if I can’t defeat him?
Damir: Don’t worry! I know you can do it, no matter how strong that guy is!
Ageha: What makes you think that?
Damir: Because I have never seen a girl so kind and determinated before! You can do it, Ageha! I believe in you!
A new feeling just ran through my body and hit my cheeks. They felt….hot and burning. And my heart seemed to skip a beat. What is this feeling? Why am I suddenly feeling like this?
Damir: Ageha, are you listening?
Ageha: Yes, of course! Thank you a lot, Damir! I’ll be sure to come back with victory!
Damir: Good luck! Bye!
Ageha: Bye!
I don’t know what just hit me, but this new feeling is giving me strength to move forward! I will win to get Red Dragon Archfiend back from that Morgrim guy!
Next day semi-finals finally started. I was standing on my side of field and looking at my opponent. I cannot underestimate him, I must fight with all I’ve got.

Jiro: Ladies and gentlemen, it’s here!!! The semi-finals of Aero City Tournament. As you see on the duel field there are standing two GREAT duelists with amazing skill on their side! On the right is the unbeaten champion of Street duels of Aero City! Master of all Plants – Tazuki Nagahara!!!
Crowd cheered so loud that for a moment it seemed that the roof of stadium will fly down!!! Tazuki must have impressed them a lot in past duels.
Jiro: And on the left is a rising star from Corona City! The Queen of all dragons – Ageha Takahashi!!!
For my surprise crowd cheered loudly for me too. I thought that they would definitely cheer for someone from their own town!
Tazuki: Well, it’s nice to be in this duel with you, Miss Ageha! Let’s make this duel unforgettable!
Ageha: Yes! Let’s make this duel spectacular!
Jiro: Now computer will choose who will have the privilege of first turn! And it is………Ageha!!!
Tazuki: Let’s start this duel!
Ageha: Let’s Duel! Draw! I summon Red-Eyes Wyvern in Attack position! I set card face-down (Sakuretsu Armor) and end my turn!
Tazuki: My turn! Draw! I summon Botanical Lion in Attack position! This monster gains 300 ATK for each Plant-type monster I control including itself. Botanical Lion attack Red-Eyes Wyvern!
Ageha: I activate Trap – Sakuretsu Armor! When my opponent declares attack I can destroy the attacking monster.
Botanical Lion is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Tazuki: I set two cards face-down (Plant Food Chain; Bottomless Trap Hole) and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I summon tuner monster Debris Dragon in Attack position! Next I activate Spell – Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your second set card!
Bottomless Trap Hole is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Jiro: Oh, could it?! Is Ageha trying to Synchro Summon?!
Ageha: I tune level 4 Debris Dragon with level 4 Red-Eyes Wyvern! Flap of butterfly wings will change into hope! Bring the roar of dragon’s beauty and grace! Spread your wings, Butterfly Dragon, Choru!
Jiro: Oh My GOD! I have never a dragon more graceful and beautiful then this one! Ageha always seems to amaze us with new monsters and strategies!
Ageha: Once per turn I can place one “Butterfly” counter on this monster. Right now Butterfly Dragon, Choru has one “Butterfly” counter. Butterfly Dragon, Choru attack Tazuki directly! Butterfly Tornado!
Tazuki’s life points drop from 4000 to 2000.
Ageha: I set a card face-down (Protection of Dragon) and end my turn!
Tazuki: My turn! Draw! I summon Lonefire Blossom in Defense position! Next I activate Lonefire Blossom’s effect! I can tribute 1 Plant-type monster on field to Special Summon 1 Plant-type from Deck. I tribute Lonefire Blossom to summon – Tytannial, Princess of Camellias! Now, attack Butterfly Dragon, Choru! Petal Rain!
Ageha: I activate Continuous Trap – Protection of Dragon! If a Dragon-type monster I control would be destroyed by battle, I can remove from play 1 Dragon-type monster in my graveyard instead. I remove from play Red-Eyes Wyvern to save Butterfly Dragon, Choru!
Tazuki: But you still take battle damage!
Ageha’s life points drop from 4000 to 3200.
Tazuki: I end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I activate Choru’s effect and place another “Butterfly” counter on it!
Tazuki: What good do those tokens do to you?
Ageha: You’ll see! I set a card face-down (Dust Tornado) and end my turn!
Tazuki: My turn! Draw!
Ageha: I activate Trap - Dust Tornado! It allows me to destroy one spell or trap card my opponent controls!
Plant Food Chain is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Tazuki: That won’t help you much! Tytannial, Princess of Camellias attack Butterfly Dragon, Choru! Petal Rain!
Ageha: I activate effect of my trap! By removing from play Debris Dragon I can save Choru!
Ageha’s life points drop from 3200 to 2400.
Tazuki: I summon Rose Fairy in Defense position and end my turn!
Ageha: It’s my turn! Draw! I place third “Butterfly” counter on Choru and activate its effect! By removing 3 counters from Butterfly Dragon, Choru, I can destroy 1 monster on field!
Tazuki: WHAT?!
Ageha: I choose to destroy Tytannial, Princess of Camellias!
Tytannial, Princess of Camellias is destroyed and sent to graveyard.
Jiro: What an amazing effect! Who would have ever thought that this beauty is hiding a deadly effect!
Ageha: Now, Choru attack Rose fairy!
Rose Fairy is destroyed and sent to graveyard!
Tazuki: It’s my turn! I summon tuner monster Twilight Rose Knight in Attack position! When Twilight Rose Knight is Normal summoned, I can Special Summon level 4 or lower Plant-type monster from my hand! I Special Summon Rose Witch from my hand!
Ageha: Synchro Summon!
Tazuki: I tune level 3 Twilight Rose Knight with level 4 Rose Witch! Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Black Rose Dragon!
Jiro: Here it is!!! Tazuki’s ace monster has appeared!!! BLACK ROSE DRAGON!

Profile of new character and new trap card:
Burning Soul! Ilikethatjacket
Name: Genou Perry
Nickname: G.P.
Sex: Male
Hometown: Aero City
Hair color: Black
Family: Brother, Mother
Likes: Long walks at the park, Draw the world as if made it
Dislikes: Jerks
Main deck: Blackwings
Ace monster: Black-Winged Dragon
Key card: Gale The Whirlwind
Goal: To keep moving forward

Burning Soul! 381529k

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Great story so far, but I see a small problem with it, Debris Dragon can't use other lv4 monsters to synchro summon with Wink

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Supreme_King wrote:
Great story so far, but I see a small problem with it, Debris Dragon can't use other lv4 monsters to synchro summon with Wink
Screw the rules, I do want I want! XD In my story Debris doesn't have that effect! xD

Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Supreme_King

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Ageha wrote:
Supreme_King wrote:
Screw the rules, I do want I want! XD In my story Debris doesn't have that effect! xD

That's how main characters get screen time Wink

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am

Chapter 10. Scrap Arise!

Ageha: Oh my God! So beautiful!
Tazuki: Thank you! And now Black Rose Dragon attack Butterfly Dragon, Choru! Black Rose Flare!
Butterfly Dragon, Choru is destroyed and Ageha’s life points drop from 2400 to 2000.
Tazuki: I end my turn!
Jiro: Ageha’s ace monster is destroyed! What is she going to do now in this hard situation??
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I activate Spell – Monster Reborn! It allows me to Special summon a monster from graveyard. I Special Summon Butterfly Dragon, Choru! Next I release Butturfly Dragon, Choru to summon….
Tazuki: What?! Release!
Ageha: Strong Wind Dragon!! When this monster is Tribute summoned by releasing Dragon-type monster, then this monster gains half of released monsters ATK!
Tazuki: That means….
Ageha: That Strong Wind Dragon’s ATK is equal to 3400!! Strong Wind Dragon attack Black Rose Dragon! Wind Huricane!
Black Rose Dragon is destroyed and Tazuki’s life points drop from 2000 to 1000.
Ageha: I set a card (Compulsory Evacuation Device) and end my turn!
Tazuki: My turn! DRAW! I activate Spell – Mark of Rose! By removing from play 1 Plant-type monster I can take control of one of your monster till the End Phase of my turn! I remove from play Rose Fairy and take control of Strong Wind Dragon!
Ageha: WHAT? NO!
Tazuki: It was nice playing against you, Ageha, but it’s time to end this! Strong Wind Dragon attack Ageha directly! Wind Huricane!
Ageha: It’s not over yet! I activate Trap – Compulsory Evacuation Device! This card allows me to send one monster on field to its owner hands! Strong Wind Dragon returns back to my hand!
Tazuki: I summon Botanical Girl in Defense position and End my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! PERFECT! I summon Blue Dragon Spirit in Attack position! During turn this monster was Normal Summoned I can attack with this monster directly!
Tazuki: WHAT!?
Ageha: Blue Dragon Spirit attack Tazuki directly!
Tazuki’s life points drop to 0.
Jiro: AMAZING! Ageha defeated Tazuki! This girl is UNSTOPPABLE!
Crowd cheered up really loud. I could see that Tazuki was shocked about his loss, but he acted like a man.
Tazuki: Congratulations on your victory! That was a really good duel!
Ageha: Thank you!
Tazuki: I will be cheering for you in finals!
Jiro: Ladies and gentlemen, I happy to announce that final duel of Aero City Tournament is here!!! Ageha will face our unbeaten champion – Ryusei Kiriyuu!!!
I saw that a guy with a confident face came out and smirked at me. He could be about 25 years old and obviously he had a big ego.
Ryusei: So this year it’s a girl! Well, you should be honored that you will be defeated by a champion like me!
Ageha: I have no intention of losing!
Ryusei: You have no chance of winning against me!
Ageha: We’ll see that!
I went back to Genou’s house to get some advice from him. He lives in Aero city all life and he must know something about this Ryusei guy.
Ageha: Hey, Genou?
Genou: Yes?
Ageha: What kind of monsters is Ryusei using?
Genou: I don’t know!
Ageha: WHAT? But don’t you live in Aero city all your life?
Genou: I do, but Ryusei changes his deck in every tournament!
This made me worried. I went to room and looked carefully through my deck! He changes decks every tournament and yet he has won all of them!!! I cannot underestimate that guy. I must give all I’ve got in that duel to get Red Dragon Archfiend back! Knock to my door brought me out of my thoughts.
Ageha: Yes?
Yori: Can I come in?
Ageha: Of course!
Yori: I wanted to say that you can win against that Ryusei guy. I think he is big only with his mouth.
Ageha: I don’t think so. He has WON all previous Aero City Tournaments he has participated in!
Yori: That’s true, but I’m sure you can beat him!
Ageha: I…
Phone call stopped my sentence midway. I picked up the phone!
Damir: Hi, Ageha!
Ageha: Oh, hi, Damir!
Damir: How are you doing?
Ageha: Well, I’ll have to fight against champion tomorrow!
Damir: Wow! That’s amazing! Do your best!
Ageha: I will! Anyway, did you want to tell me something that you called me?
Damir: Well, it might sounds like I’m complaining!
Ageha: It’s okay! I don’t mind!
Damir: Angie broke up with me!
Ageha: What? Why?
Damir: She said something about getting sick of me!
Ageha: How could she?
Damir: It’s okay! I saw this one coming!
Ageha: Damir!You…
Damir: Anyway, win in that tournament for sure!
Ageha: I will!
Damir: Later!
I put down phone and looked at screen. Damir sounded so sad. I don’t understand how can a girl get sick of her boyfriend. She didn’t even love Damir in first place then!
Yori: What’s wrong?
Ageha: Damir’s girlfriend broke up with him!
Yori: What? Why?
Ageha: Because she got sick of him!
Yori: That is just low! She was just using him!
Ageha: Yeah…
Yori: Come on, Ageha! You can’t be sad now! You have to pumped up for you duel tomorrow!
Ageha: Okay! I’ll leave this issue for later!
Yori: Now that’s better! Well, I’ll go now, but you get some rest!
Ageha: Okay! Good night!
Luckily I fell asleep fast and my sleep was tight. In the morning my head was clean and fresh, ready for dueling. In the stadium Ryusei was giving some kind lecture about how awesome he was! Honestly, what a show off!
Genou: Good luck, Ageha!
Yori: Go and beat him, Ageha-chan!
Ageha: I told you, don’t call me that!
Yori: You never change do you?
Suddenly Yori grabbed me and hugged me tight!
Ageha: What are you…
Yori: Shhh!
He held me tight and gently. I have to admit that it felt nice. It calmed me down a lot and felt more peaceful now. He slowly let me go and I noticed that my cheeks were little bit red.
Yori: This should help you!
Ageha: Idiot! That doesn’t help at all!
Yori: Hahaha! As cruel as always I see!
I quickly went into duel stadium! Honestly I don’t know what the hell Yori is thinking about! Hugging me suddenly like that! And why did I think it was nice?
Ryusei: Well are you ready to lose?
Ageha: I should be the one saying that!
Ryusei: Nice to see that you have some spark in you or else it would be completely boring duel!
Ageha: Let’s duel not talk!
Jiro: Well, here it is! The final duel! On the right is the beautiful and deadly – Ageha Takahashi! On the left the champion of Aero City – Ryusei Kiriyuu! WHO WILL BE THE CHAMPION THIS YEAR?
Ryusei: Me!
Jiro: Let’s see who will be the one to go first! And it is…………AGEHA!
Ryusei: Let’s play then!
Ageha: Let’s duel! Draw! I summon Stardust Xioalong in Defense position, set a card face-down (Book of Moon) and end my turn!
Ryusei: My turn! Draw! I summon Scrap Beast in Attack position. Attack Stardust Xiaolong!
Ageha: Once per turn if Stardust Xioalong would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed!
Ryusei: I set two cards face-down (Scarpstorm; Waboku) and end my turn!
Ageha: My turn! Draw! I guess it’s no use of playing easy now, is there?
Ryusei: Come at me with all you’ve got, girl!
Ageha: As you wish then! I remove from play Stardust Xioalong to Special Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon from my hand!
Jiro: Oh here it is! The ruler of all dragons! RED-EYES DARKNESS METAL DRAGON!

New card:
Burning Soul! 381529

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burning Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Soul!   Burning Soul! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Soul!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next