Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fabled Quasar OTK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jcman24
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 10

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm

My new deck, been tweaking for about a week now. feedback would be appreciated guys Smile and it's my first post so don't hurt me haha
Monsters:
1x the fabled rubyruda
3x the fabled chawa
3x The fabled grimro
3x the fabled Krus
2x the fabled nozoochee
3x the fabled ganashia
1x the fabled kushano
2x the fabled cerebrus
3x the fabled lurrie
1x the fabled raven
1x morphing jar
2x lightray daedelus
2x battle fader
2x The tricky
1x summoner monk

Spells:14
2x mystical space typhoon
1x heavy storm
1x monster reborn
1x dark hole
1x dark world dealings
1x upstart goblin
1x pot of avarice
1x card destruction(broken)
3x monster reincarnation
1x lightning vortex

traps:
1x trapstun

Extra: 15
2x The fabled ragin
1x the fabled leviathan
1x the fabled valkyrus
1x Ancient sacred wyvern
1x the fabled kudabbi
1x T.G. Hyper librarian
1x thought ruler archfiend
1x red nova dragon
1x formula synchron
1x SHOOTING QUASAR DRAGON ( It's game about now)
1x shooting star dragon
1x scrap dragon
1x stardust dragon
1x red dragon archfiend

Side deck: 8
2xcyber dragon
1x chimeratech fortress dragon
2x royal decree
1x mystical space typhoon
2x lava golem
2x heavy slump
1x dragged down
2x soul taker( bought a pair today Smile )
2x chain dissapearance

Thanks Smile I took out a upstart for a rubyruda. And i really like the red dragon archfiend and red nova. there pure power is quite abuse-able and i can get them out easy. and i sacked the fabled unicore for the ancient sacred wyvern, plus added a 2 monster reincarnation, and two the tricky. agreed? i put in 1 vortex and 1 dark core, i really like dark core lol

Last edited by Jcman24 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm

43 is too much and that deck will never get quasar out .__. why? cuz u got no lv 1 tuner for formula .___. 3 nozoochee is too much 2 is enough u need 3 lurrie and 3 CHAWA!!! chawa+lurrie=formula. if u want OTK then beckoning light and reckless greed are too slow because they take up space and needs a turn to be activated. even though morphing jar is just as slow keep it in there incase of times when u get a really really terrible hand even tho that almost rarely never happens.
as a fabled expert (even if i do say so myself) i know how these decks work.

3 kushano is too much u really only need 1 to be in grave but have 2 to increase ur chances of getting it.
take gorz out its a waste of space u wont even need to use him/her (what ever gender it is) if u get quasar out.

and just incase ur quasar gets stopped say by warning or such u need 1 or 2 lightray diabolos. easy to summon very fast and can get rid of possible annoying flip effs or traps.

so if u wanted to skip all the reading the reasons why... the changes are here:
-1 nozoochee +1 lurrie +3 chawa -2 beckoning light -3 reckless greed -1 kushano -1 gorz +1 or 2 diabolos.
this makes the deck 40 or 41 (depending on how many diabolos u run) which is a much more consistent number.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Preety much what inubz said cause hes pro wit fableds,

Imo, Kushano at 1 is nuff, cause u easily search him through grimro not to mention u have 3 greeds and 2 upstarts.
I would recommend siding dragged incase u face DW and also a clever opp might pick a card u don't want so swap it for a 3rd dealings for more speed.
I would also suggest 1 raven since his kinda slow at 2 and like I said u easily get access to w.e fabled u want.
I woundnt recommend diabolis though unless I running the control type but since u want otks and speed, a great addition would be de synchro on formula or raven for more plusses. Last but not least is maybe adding mirror forced incase u r in a tight situation as opposed to bottomless which removed just 1 card and only when a monster is summoned.
Tried using honest in my build but found it too slow and tough to get rid of when u go raven, so that's another thing u might consider.
Ofc, all these are suggestions and the decision is upto u
And that's about it

Back to top Go down
Jcman24
Beginner
Beginner

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 am

I forgot the chawas i have lol, and thank you guys so much. i was typing this in World History class haha, so I'm not surprised i forgot something. And did i say thank you enough? haha

Back to top Go down
Jcman24
Beginner
Beginner

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:36 am

Another thing. Is it typical for this deck to have bad match-ups with rabbits? If so, what should I side/add for duels against those.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am

where are the trips monster reincanation?? really, i like abusing krus and grimro and plussing out of it... side heavy slump vs maxx', they will regret even running them.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:03 am

against dino rabbit, if u happen to get quasar before they laggia, u pretty much win... lava golem is a wonderful side agaonst rabbit, just think about that feeling when u tribute theier laggia and dolkka lol,
snowman eater is another option to get rid of laggia, but normally dolkkas are far more problemtic for ur deck so maybe add smashing grounds/soul takers for them... and royal decree ofcurose for macro and other traps they run...

Also fyi, its much better if u edit your post and put new information rather than double posting Wink

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 am

i am still missing the trips monster reincarnation .____.'

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 pm

3 monster reincarnation is too much 2 is the most u should have.... and against rabbits ahem chain disappearance ftw nuff said.

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Dark World Dealing will be a better option than upstart goblin. And you should use call of the haunted and the tricky too. Fabled Rubyruda also may come in handy, if you want to stall or just defend. I played with Fabled and you should use red nova dragon too....

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:29 pm

for that u need RDA....and by the looks of things this is his real life deck so if u got red nova and RDA use it instead of colossal fighter and orient dragon but if u dont then dont use it....

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 am

wait wait wait wait wait...... where is ancient sacred wyvern??? that is your alternative otk card. staple in every fabled deck

and since the limitation of pot of avarice trips reincarnations arent even enough. i used to play ragin turbo and it was capable of summoning a minimum of 2 each turn, which can blow up into 5-6-7 synchro summons. i highly recommend 3 MONSTER REINCARNATION if you are going for a first turn quasar.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 am

i dont.... i get ragin OTK with just 1 reincarnation e.e

Back to top Go down
Jcman24
Beginner
Beginner

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 am

updated Smile I am loving these ideas

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:27 pm

vortex and doomed are siding cards. you should not main them because they are too situational and we dont need dead cards in the hand. if anything i would take out those traps, since they got nothing to do with your deck strategy and slows you down a lot.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 pm

i dont see vortex or doomed...but 1 lightning vortex in the main deck is nice.... its basically a dark hole for meta players since they dont set that much and u get to ditch a lurrir or krus or kushano or sumthin for it which is always nice.... dark core is also good but if u gonna run them only run 1

Back to top Go down
Jcman24
Beginner
Beginner

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 am

Update. OTK count:7. two were irl. 4 times by way of shooting quasat dragon.1 times by field of synchros

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 pm

out of how many duels though?

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm

together with the current meta you should be able to otk around 25% of all your games. counting you are not getting smashed by your opponent their first turn. prolly the most hatefull cards are maxx and torrential which can clear your field presence while their card advantage keeps growing. if you want to play fableds competitively, then i would consider using battle fader. its your formula fodder and it still wins you a turn. gorz is always nice, but i wonder how much good it wil do in this deck.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am

fader isnt very good cuz its too hard to get rid of when u using ragin besides lurrie+chawa = instand formula so why u need fader? just get some trap like threatening roar...i hear its a good staple these days

Back to top Go down
Jcman24
Beginner
Beginner

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:14 pm

The results are out of 11 total duels

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 pm

fader is for those passive plays when you get a shitty hand, and no hes not that hard to get rid of if you play correctly. its just a matter of skills to know how to play around fader in fabled decks. its just a personal tech choice vs meta decks with aggro decks. and it stops otk's as well. lets say you depleted your opponents lp with 7000 and he d-holes you and summons 3 grapha's. thats where fader is for. it almost means that you can go first, and just do nothing since you can attack the first turn of the game. fader for field setup and to go off with a 1 card advantage.

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 pm

What about Trap Stun?!... Preventing solemns, bth and any other stuff that'll slow you down the way

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm

maybe decree over trap stun in the side and i still prefer threatening roar over fader since it has basically the same effect and threatening roar cant be negated by warning or dolkka >.>

Back to top Go down
Jcman24
Beginner
Beginner

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:52 pm

I agree with Inubz on this one. i can't worry about losing a first game to rabbits then being able to side those things or whatever. I'll be able to slow them down with decrees and threatenings.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fabled Quasar OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Quasar OTK   Fabled Quasar OTK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabled Quasar OTK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next