Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fabled deck would like help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

fabled deck would like help Empty
PostSubject: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:43 pm

so i have ben mae a lot of decks lately so i ould like to here what u think would make it better.

fabled grimro x 2
fabled dyf
fabled gallabas
fabled krus x 2
fabled kushano
fabled miztoji x 2
fabled oltro
fabled soulkius x 2
fabled urustos
the fabled catfish
the fabled cerburrel
the fabed chawa
the fabeld ganashia
the fabled kokkator
the fabled rubyruda
the tricky

TRAPS
hate buster x 2
limit impulse
curse of aging
depth amulet
divine wrath x 2
mirror force
bottomles
dust tornado

SPELLS
back to square one
card destruction
cost down x 2
dark core x 2
dark world lighting
mst
hand destruction x 2

SYNCHROS
armory arm
the fabled kudabbi
the fabled unicore x 2
catastor
fabled ragin
magical andriod
brionac
goyo
fairy dragon
black rose dragon
chaos king archfiend
fabled valkyrus
star dust
fabled leviathan

so rate comment and help out with the deck thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Vongola-x

Posts Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 pm

no snipe hunter?

Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:17 pm

no

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

i was bored so i thought lemme fix this Razz

1st of all, u miss some of the staple cards for fableds. u dont need only discard power. if i look at the build u have it only keeps discarding cards. but u need fabled support cards which means not only discard power.

some cards u dont really need in it:
-1 Fabled dyf
-1 fabled gallabas
-2 fabled mitoji
-1 fabled oltro
-1 fabled urustos
-1 fabled soulkius
-1 The Fabled catfish
-1 the fabled chawa
-1 the fabled kokkator
-2 hate buster
-1 limit impulse
-1 depth amulet
-1 curse of aging
-1 dust tornado
-1 back to quare one
-2 cost down
-1 dark core

and then some cards that would help the deck:
+1 reasoning
+1 monster gate
+2 the tricky
+1 quickdraw synchron
+1 guardian of order
+2 honest
+2 the fabeld ganashia
+2 fabled kushano
+1 morphing jar
+1 monster reborn
+1 dark hole
+1 giant trunade
+1 cold wave
+1 torrential
+1 fabled cerburrel
+1 foolish burial
+3 pot of avarice
+1 mind control

those are just suggestions. it will improve ur deck, im certain of it =]

btw im the team leader, just changed my name.. im still Shahitachi LOL

if it helps here is my Fabled deck. its a Fabled Quickdraw deck

MONSTERS
3x quickdraw synchron
3x the tricky
3x the fabled ganashia
2x the fabled cerburrel
2x fabled lurrie
2x fabled kushano
1x fabled krus
2x dandylion
2x lonefire blossom
1x spore
1x glow up bulb
1x morphing jar
1x sangan

SPELLS
1x card destruction
1x monster reborn
1x dark hole
1x giant trunade
1x foolish burial
1x mind control
1x tuning
2x monster reincarnation
3x pot of avarice

TRAPS
1x solemn judgment
1x mirror force
1x torrential tribute
1x call of the haunted

EXTRA DECK
1x junk destroyer
1x drill warrior
1x nitro warrior
1x formula synchron
2x fabled ragin
1x fabled vakyrus
1x fabled leviathan
1x armory arm
1x black rose dragon
1x brionac, dragon of the ice barrier
1x goyo guardian
1x stardust dragon
1x shooting star dragon
1x trishula, dragon of the ice barrier

wanna see the results of this deck? go to the youtube link in my signature and u will see =]

Hope it helps!!

Back to top Go down
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:54 pm

where is fabled chawa hes pro Razz and fabled grimro good search
and for ur extra ancient sacred wyvern i cant stop otking with him in my build hhee

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:46 am

1st of all chawa is good, but not in this build.. this is a Quickdraw build. i prefer using Quickdraw and The Tricky then chawa.. cuz for chawa u need to discard a fabled monster to special summon it. the lack of Quickdraw already is to discard a monster which means some dead draws X_X..

wyvern is an good addition.. i needed the space for the Synchron Synchro's Razz and this deck can otk without wyvern..
proof: check my vid in my signature.. or just test this deck urself.. QUOTE: ''BE AWARE OF THE LAME SHUFFLER OF KCVDS''

this deck is more focusing on the instant synchro combo's:

QD + ganashia = junk destroyer
QD + lurrie = drill warrior
QD + dandylion = nitro warrior/drill warrior
The Ticky + cerburrel = black rose dragon
The Tricky + glow up bulb = brionac/goyo

and so on...

hope this clears up the confusion xD and made my point Very Happy

Back to top Go down
FallenAngelNero
Beginner
Beginner
FallenAngelNero

Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:31 am

First off it would be best if it was a full Fabled deck. two Some of the Darkworld can work really good with the Fableds, Also Lightsworn also work with them. But if you want to all out kick the ass of the person your dueling. go pure Fabled. the one your going to one too run mostly are . fabled krus at 3 and Fabled Grimro at 3 also.What makes the deck really run are The Fabled Chawa, Nozoochee's, Ganashia and Cerburrel. Kushano are always good at two. you don't need a damn glow up bulb. as for magics one or two Monster Reincarnations are good, Dark world dealings, Giant trunade, Dark world lightning are good Monster reborn Card destructions as for traps, go for beckonining lights.Karma cuts and stuff like that. Fabled can run them selfs if it only fabled. also as for Synchros all you really need are the Fabled synchro's. I still run my lightsworn twilight deck, at the card shop and at pre-release and at regionals i always get top 10. I been waiting for fabled for ever i love them they are made after the angels the fell from heaven when Lucifer fell. and the "The Fabled " are made after beasts that are grate sigh to the underworld or heaven. i hope this helps you out and makes you like and understand them more.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:50 pm

FallenAngelNero wrote:
First off it would be best if it was a full Fabled deck. two Some of the Darkworld can work really good with the Fableds, Also Lightsworn also work with them. But if you want to all out kick the ass of the person your dueling. go pure Fabled. the one your going to one too run mostly are . fabled krus at 3 and Fabled Grimro at 3 also.What makes the deck really run are The Fabled Chawa, Nozoochee's, Ganashia and Cerburrel. Kushano are always good at two. you don't need a damn glow up bulb. as for magics one or two Monster Reincarnations are good, Dark world dealings, Giant trunade, Dark world lightning are good Monster reborn Card destructions as for traps, go for beckonining lights.Karma cuts and stuff like that. Fabled can run them selfs if it only fabled. also as for Synchros all you really need are the Fabled synchro's. I still run my lightsworn twilight deck, at the card shop and at pre-release and at regionals i always get top 10. I been waiting for fabled for ever i love them they are made after the angels the fell from heaven when Lucifer fell. and the "The Fabled " are made after beasts that are grate sigh to the underworld or heaven. i hope this helps you out and makes you like and understand them more.

thats true, in this format pure fableds are very very good. but with a bad hand u lose hand advantage. the fact u lose hand advantage means that u depend on morphing jar and ragins. as with my fabled quickdraw i have the same problem thats why i made it a more hybrid fabled deck. for more capability's and easier to to swarm field. of course in a good build u (almost) never get a bad hand, but no deck is perfect. sure this format had downgraded my fabled quickdraw alot. and with the new dark world releases i think, fabled world/dark world fabled would be the best to run atm. (all my opinion Razz)

Back to top Go down
FallenAngelNero
Beginner
Beginner
FallenAngelNero

Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Life Stream Dragon wrote:
FallenAngelNero wrote:

thats true, in this format pure fableds are very very good. but with a bad hand u lose hand advantage. the fact u lose hand advantage means that u depend on morphing jar and ragins. as with my fabled quickdraw i have the same problem thats why i made it a more hybrid fabled deck. for more capability's and easier to to swarm field. of course in a good build u (almost) never get a bad hand, but no deck is perfect. sure this format had downgraded my fabled quickdraw alot. and with the new dark world releases i think, fabled world/dark world fabled would be the best to run atm. (all my opinion Razz)

Oh yeah your absolutely Right. As for fabled quickdraw never seen it be for sound really good though. And yes a twilight Darkworld/ Fabled Works beautifully
if done right. Very Happy I've been trying to work out a pure lightsworn/ Fabled but. it comes down to not wanting to mix my lightsworns with anything i love them and im really picky when it come to my lightsworn.

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Life Stream Dragon wrote:

QD + ganashia = junk destroyer
QD + lurrie = drill warrior

Sorry man but this is not true

QD eff :
You
can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard and Special Summon
this card from your hand. You can substitute this card for any 1
"Synchron" Tuner for a Synchro Summon. This card cannot be used as a
Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a monster
that lists a "Synchron" monster as a Tuner monster.

Ganasha Eff :
When this card is discarded to the Graveyard, Special Summon it. If this card is Special Summoned this way, it gains 200 ATK and is removed from play when it is removed from the field.

In this case Ganasha eff wont work ._. so no instant thing like it

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:22 pm

I'll have to look at the deck later to make fixes, but as for the quickdraw synchron fabled deck that Life Stream Dragon posted here, that will not work for the reasons KoD stated above. So I advise you not to try it. Liet me post sumthin since I'm here:
-2 hand destruction(It sends not discards)
-2 Cost down
+Card Destruction
+Morphing Jar
+1 Dragged down to the grave
+1 Rageki Break/Karma Cut/any trap that can get rid of monsters on field and discards

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fabled deck would like help   fabled deck would like help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fabled deck would like help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-