Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quasar Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Quasar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Quasar Deck   Quasar Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm trying to build decks that would be capable of summoning something powerful synchro monsters and synchron + with a few additions may be very powerful on that plan. So this is for my quasar deck:

Monsters: 25
3x Quickdraw Synchron
3x Junk Synchron
3x T.G Warwolf
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Dandylion
2x Doppel Warrior
1x T.G Striker
2x Ryko, the Lightsworn Hunter
2x Synchron Explorer
2x Level eater
2x Unknown Synchron
2x Effect Veiler
1x Spore

Spells: 12
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Foolish Burial
1x Monster Reborn
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
3x Tuning
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Scapegoat
1x RotA

Traps:
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Solemn Warning

Extra:
1x Formula Synchron
1x Ally of Justice, Catastor
1x T.G Hyper Lybrarian
1x Junk Warrior
1x Drill Warrior
1x Junk Gardna.
1x Junk Archer
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Road Warrior
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Red Nova Dragon
1x Shooting Quasar Dragon.

I dunno what to side (any advice is welcome) so here bumps in the ADA good advisers.

Last edited by Twedledum on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
! Gianus
Beginner
Beginner
! Gianus

Posts Posts : 13

Quasar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quasar Deck   Quasar Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:58 pm

-Nitro
+Bers

Nitro is rly only good for OTKs while berserker can be used as a stable offence and to get rid of powerfull monsters using his effect with cards like Archer as food.

Try focussing more on Quickdraw insted of LSs or TGs or other things.
Quickdraw should not be played as a tech! It works ay better if the deck is build arkund ít.

Try finding place for Trap Stun. Preferrably 2 copies of it.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Quasar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quasar Deck   Quasar Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:18 pm

rota would be nice, its a staple imo. and where is the spore? -.- running lonefire and dandy without spore is like running darkworlds without the snoww....

running no traps seems to work better then running a few traps. you give them a chance to make their heavy storm and smt usefull, which is not good on your part. running no traps means, 3 to 4 dead cards on the opponents side.

morphing jar is pro in every synchro deck. gives you a new hand and grave setup. can be used against you but if not, you almost got an guaranteed win.

wait wait wait wait and wait!!! where is junk warrior??? how can you run 3 junk synchrons, 2 doppels and no junk warrior? also how can you run 3 junk synchrons with just 2 lvl 5 targets? i would replace rda and nova for 2 junk warriors

for the side i recommend treeborn, but only if you dont run any traps. cyber dragon always has been a nice side.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Quasar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quasar Deck   Quasar Deck Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:06 am

i spy with my little eye.... a lonefire blossom with no spores -.-
and yeh where IS junk warrior? -___- imo -solemns +1 treachy +1 spore and +2 card troopers that makes 41 cards which is ok troopers give grave setup plus is perfect TKRO killer cuz TKRO basically kills this deck i suggest -1 charge of the lightbrigade cuz u only got 2 targets and they might already be in grave or hand by the time u draw into charge.... so rota for charge and thats 41 still. imo berserker is better than archer and u dont need 2 junk warrios ._. and u can keep the RDA and RND cuz u only got 14 monsters in extra XDD so just add 1 junk warrior and its all good Very Happy
as for side....... 3 trapstuns should be there. or decrees if u want either is good. chain disappearance for those rabbits and TGUs.... um mind crush for those merlanteans, closed forest for those GK or DW extra mst, chalice, maxx "c"s, soul release for those drags and DW, maybe crevice for those DW and drags, i think soul drain would be good but it cripples ur eaters and dandy and spore among other things.... so maybe not... aaaand thats all i can think of u might want gemini imps for specifically DW but depends on u

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Quasar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quasar Deck   Quasar Deck Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Sorry, probably missed that out...I have both: Spore and Junk Warrior
Also as for Berseker and other stuff. Mostly I synchro summon for level 5 monsters so that I can get out faster my quasar(I have like 3 level 5 synchro monsters...I think it's more than enough.). However, I switched it with a Junk Gardna because he's a level 6 synchro monster and can easily be dropped down level 5. As for T.G Warwolf consider it an addition to Doppelwarrior. You special summon a monster, boom you get Doppelwarrior and T.G Warwolf. I'm trying to get as many as possible synchro materials without wasting my Normal Summon. If something goes wrong I can pull something off.
RotA is something stapple that I should've add from the begining.
Edited the deck with changes...

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
! Gianus
Beginner
Beginner
! Gianus

Posts Posts : 13

Quasar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quasar Deck   Quasar Deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:37 am

Lifd Stream Dragon said that you could run no traps at all. This is indeed one of the choices you can make. However, if you decide to do so, you should run Treacherous Trap Hole.

Back to top Go down
Infernity Doomlord
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 3

Quasar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quasar Deck   Quasar Deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Take out all the T.G.s and Plants. They aren't the best engines to use in a Quasar Turbo deck. You should be focussing more on Quickdraw if you want to make Quasar often. Add in 2 Quillbolt Hedgehogs and replace the LS engine with 2 Card Troopers and another Level Eater. Take out the 3 traps. Most decks now run 2 MST and 1 Heavy Storm. This means that your opponent has an equal chance of drawing a card to destroy your trap as you do the chance of drawing one. In replacement, add in a One for One, which is great for getting out Unknown Synchron and Level Eater, two key cards for making Quasar, add in a Sangan for basic setup and add in another MST. Hope this helped.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quasar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quasar Deck   Quasar Deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quasar Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1