Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul of The Demon Dragon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Soul of The Demon Dragon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soul of The Demon Dragon!   Soul of The Demon Dragon! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

This is my Yu-Gi-Oh! story which I wrote. All the characters are fictional, that means they don't actually exist. I hope you enjoy it! Smile

Chapter 1

Sarah: Oh, finally this day is here. Day, when I go to learn Duel Monsters in Domino City Duel Academy. I’m so excited.
Grandmother: Hey, Sarah dear, hurry up! You don’t want to miss your plane do you?
Sarah: Coming!
My name is Sarah. I’m 16 year old girl, who is going to learn at Domino City Duel Academy. I have long, chestnut hair, green eyes and clear head. I always wanted to learn about Duel Monsters and now I’ve got a chance do so. Since I’m a complete beginner and I don’t even have my own deck, I’m going to be placed in Slifer Red Dorm. But I don’t mind, because I’ll finally be able to fell how it is duel.
I’m living with my grandparents because my parents left me when I was still a baby. Grandmother didn’t want that her grandchild becomes an orphan and that is why she took me in. At the beginning my grandfather didn’t want me and he tough of me as a troublesome child. But somehow his heart melted and he loved me just as much as my grandmother did.
I was on my way to airport with my grandfather and I felt really excited. When we arrived grandfather had a sad look on his face, but the he smiled.

Grandfather: I would have never tought that you will grow up so fast. It seems as if just yesterday you were a little, toothless, giggling girl.
Sarah: Granpaaaa! Please, you’re gonna make me cry.
Grandfather: Anyway, please be careful and you know that you can come back anytime.
Sarah: Thank you! Bye, granpa!
I quickly run to my plane, because I didn’t want to cry. I found my seat and sat down, waiting when will plane start flight.
After few hours I finally reached Domino City. It was beautiful! There were a lot of big impressive buildings, but there were also beautiful green parks and a river.

Sarah: I guess this is my new home from now on. Now then where is the Academy?!
I looked at the map and started walking towards the Academy. After about half an hour I finally reached it. It was giant building which was surrounded by trees and other, smaller buildings. I quickly made my way in. Sudenlly a man with a weird haircut appeared out of nowhere.
Sarah: Ahhh!
Man with weird haircut: Sorry, did I scare you. I didn’t mean to.
Sarah: No, it’s okay. “sweatdrop”
Aurelious: My name is Aurelious and I’m a teacher at this school. Are you a new student?
Sarah: Yes, that’s right. My name is Sarah.
Aurelious: Oh, I know you. You’re that girl that doesn’t know anything about duel monsters yet.
Sarah: I guess, that would be me. “sweatdrop”
Aurelious: Oh don’t worry, we all were newbies sometime. That’s why you’re here. To learn. Anyway, I’m going to show you your room now.
Sarah: Okay.
We walked for 5 minutes when we finally arrived at red house. School campus was bigger then I imagined. The Slifer dorm didn’t look too charming, but it wasn’t bad either.
Aurelious: This is your new home – Slifer Red Dorm.
Sarah: It seems nice.
Aurelious: It is nice. Not as luxurious as other dorms, but it’s still good. Come on, I’ll show you inside.
Aurelious showed me whole dorm. Kitchen, 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor and of course my room. It was small, but nice and warm.
Aurelious: Well, I won’t bother you. Unpack your things and make yourself at home. Tomorrow at 10 o’clock go to main hall to meet your homeroom teacher.
Sarah: Okay. By the way, why is Academy so empty. All this time I only saw few teachers?
Aurelious: Well, the students are still on summer holiday.
Sarah: Then why am I here?
Aurelious: Because you still know nothing of Duel Monsters. We need to teach you so that at beginning of the year you would have your own deck.
Sarah: Oh, I see! “sweatdrop”
Aurelious: Well, enjoy your stay here, Sarah.
Sarah: Thank you! I will.
I started to unpack my things when I heard some noises outside the dorm. Out of curiosity I went out to see what it was. I saw three guy laughting and splashing water at each other. One was quite tall, he had black, spiky hair and blue eyes. Other was bit shorter than black-haired guy, he had short hair that seemed to be in the color of flames and grey eyes. The last was shorter than flame-haired one, he had short, brown hair and green eyes. Sudenlly a cold water stream in my face brought me back to reality.
Flame-haired guy: Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you.
Sarah: It’s okay just don’t that again.
Flame-haired guy: Okay. Are you new here?
Sarah: Yes, indeed I am. My name is Sarah.
Flame-haired guy: It’s nice to meet you. I’m Kai.
Black-haired guy: I’m Eon.
Brown-haired guy: And I’m Jake.
Sarah: It’s nice to meet you all. But why are you in school on summer holiday?
Kai: Because we like it here. There isn’t such a rule that says that we can’t stay in Academy during summer holiday. But why are you here?
Sarah: Um, well, because I don’t really know how to play yet, so teachers are going to teach me the basics before school starts.
Kai: I see.
Jake: When you learn how to play, you must have a duel with us all.
Sarah: Of course! But now I’m going to unpack my things.
Kai: Okay then, see you later!
Sarah: See ya!
I went back to my room and continued unpacking my things. When I was done I took a quick shower and went to bed. A lot of things happened today. I can’t wait for tomorrow.
Next morning came quickly. I dressed up and went to Main Hall to meet my homeroom teacher. I saw a young woman with short, black hair and glasses. She didn’t seem to be much taller than me. When she noticed me she smiled and greeted me.

Young woman: You must be Sarah, right?
Sarah: That’s me!
Young woman: Well it’s nice to meet you. My name is Lily and I’m your homeroom teacher.
Sarah: It’s nice to meet you too.
Lily: So are ready to learn about Duel Monsters?
Sarah: I think I am.
Lily teached me all the basics and main rules of the game. I have to say that was really fun and the game seemed really interesting. I listened to every word that Lily said. When she finished it was already 5pm.
Lily: Time sure flies by fast. Well it seems that you already understand the main goal of the game.
Sarah: Yeah, I do. I have to say that I have read the rules before.
Lily: That’s good. Then tomorrow we are going to make you a deck.
Sarah: What?! Already?
Lily: Of course, there is no need to waste time. You understand the rules and that’s all you need. Meet me tomorrow in Main Hall at 12 o’clock.
Sarah: Okay.
I was so excited that I just jumped from joy all the way to dorm. On way to my room I met Eon.
Sarah: Oh, hi, Eon.
Eon: Hi, why so excited?
Sarah: I’m getting my deck tomorrow.
Eon: Oh, that’s cool. What kind of deck will you have then?
Sarah: I…. I don’t know.
Eon: Oh, I see. Well I suggest you to choose deck that you like the most.
Sarah: What do you mean by that?
Eon: Okay, then what kind of monsters do you like? Warriors, beasts, fairies?
Sarah: Oh, that’s what you mean. I guess I like dragons the best.
Eon: Then make a dragon deck.
Sarah: Hmm. I think I will. Thank you, Eon!
Eon: Your welcome!
I went back to my room excited. Dragon Deck seemed like a good idea. I don’t even know why I liked dragons so much. Maybe it’s because they are strong and fearless and that’s how I want to be. Soon I fell asleep and I had a weird dream.
I was surrounded in flames with no one around me. Flames were getting closer to me by every second and one moment I seemed that I will burn. But suddenly fire disappeared. It was really quiet. Then I heard a sound that seemed like flap of wings. A strong wind breeze pushed me down to ground and I heard a terrible roar. When I looked up I saw……. a dragon. It was black and red with three horns on it’s head. Dragon seemed like it has come straight from hell. But I wasn’t afraid, it was opposite, I liked that dragon.
Then heard the alarm clock and the image of dragon disappeared.

Sarah: What was that dragon?
I quickly dressup and went to see teacher Lily. All the way to school I couldn’t stop thinking about that dragon. Did it want to tell me something? Did it want to warn me of some kind of danger? I don’t know.
As I went into Main Hall I saw Lily awaiting me just as yesterday.

Lily: Well are you ready to choose your deck.
Sarah: Yes. I think I already know what I want.
Lily: And what do you want?
Sarah: Dragon Deck.
Lily: Oh, that’s a nice choice. Dragon’s are quite strong. Well then let’s go and buy you cards. Of course, I help put your deck together.
We went to card shop that was located not far from Academy and after that me and Lily spent all day putting deck together. In the end deck turned out to be great. At least that’s what I think. After the hard day I spent all evening studying my cards. I really liked them. Dragon’s looked really cool and they had nice effects. Lily said that I was lucky, because I got some quite rare cards, like Red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and White Night Dragon.
When I went to sleep I saw the same dream as yesterday. After I woke up I couldn’t stop thinking about that dragon. Then a knock to my door brought me back from my dream.
Kai: Come on out, Sarah. I heard from Lily that you have a deck now, so come and duel me!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Soul of The Demon Dragon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul of The Demon Dragon!   Soul of The Demon Dragon! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Chapter 7

I woke up only after two days in hostipal. I saw that quite old-looking nurse was cleaning up room.
Nurse: Oh, you’re finally awake!
Sarah: Yeah, what happened?
Nurse: We don’t know. All we know that you and one other boy passed out for no reason.
Sarah: Other boy? Raven! Where is he? Is he alright?
Suddenly a curtain that separated my bed from other patients opened and Raven showed up with little smile on his lips. He was already dressed up in his casual clothes.
Raven: I’m right here and I’m okay! I woke up long time before you! I’m glad that you are actually worried about me!
A slight blush appeared in my face and I turned my face the other way so Raven couldn’t see it.
Sarah: It’s only natural to be worried about your friend!
Raven: Friend?
Sarah: Oh, sorry! Well I though we are friends! It's okay if you don't want to be my friend.
Raven: No, I’m delighted to be your friend!
His smile turned even wider and my face got even reder.
Raven: Anyway, get dressed! We’re going back to academy!
Sarah: Is it okay?
Nurse: Yes, it’s okay! Doctor said that you don’t have any injuries, so can go back.
Raven: I’m going to wait for you outside!
Raven walked out of room. I quickly got dressed up and then I remember about mark that appeared on my arm. It was gone now. I wonder what was it!
Nurse: It’s nice to have a boy like that by your side!
Sarah: Eh? What do you mean?
Nurse: He woke up yesterday and yet he waited all day till you woke up. That boy really cares about you!
Raven waited all day till I wake up! Why? He could have gone back to academy.
I was finally ready to go back. I saw Raven standing in hallway with serious expression waiting for me. All younger nurses were looking at him and whispering something to each other. When he noticed that I’m ready to go he smiled and walked up to me.

Raven: Let’s go!
Sarah: Okay!
We were walking silently until we got out of hospital ground!
Raven: Way back to academy is quite long and complicated, so don’t get separated from me!
Sarah: Okay!
I blushed. Nurse was right! Raven really cares about me. But why? Suddenly I felt as something pulled me back!
Raven: Careful! You were almost hit my car!
Sarah: Sorry, I spaced out a little! By the way, I wanted to ask one thing.
Raven: What is it?
Sarah: What exactly happened in that duel? And what were those marks on our hands?
Raven: I honestly don’t know, but I think it’s somehow related to our dragons!
I took out my Red Dragon Archfiend and looked at it carefully. What kind of mystery was this dragon carrying? I have a feeling that I will find that out soon!
Sarah: I wonder what was that big red dragon?
Raven: I don’t know, but I will find out!
Sarah: Are you going to search for that dragon?
Raven: Yes! It appeared when Red Dragon Archfiend and Stardust Dragon fought! I think that red Dragon doesn’t want them to fight each other.
Sarah: I wonder why?
Raven: Maybe it wants us to be allies!
Sarah: Allies! We are already are allies right?
Raven: Yes!
After a little while I noticed that it’s getting less crowded and soon all street was empty!
Sarah: I wonder where did everyone go?
Raven: People rarely come around these parts.
Sarah: Why?
Raven: Because it’s dangerous in here! There are lot of criminals living here!
Sarah: Criminals! Then why are we going through here, if it’s so dangerous?
Raven: Because this is the fastest way to academy! If we go long way it’ll take half a day to get there!
This place is seriously starting to scare me. There wasn’t even one soul around and yet I felt as if I was being watched. I hope it’s my imagination. Suddenly I heard a loud coming from trash can!
Sarah: What was that?
Raven opened trash can and pulled out a dull looking cat. It was trying to scratch Raven with it’s claws, but Raven was out of reach for it! Raven let the cat go and it quickly ran away.
Sarah: Oh, it’s just a cat!
Raven: There’s no need for you to worry! No matter what I’m going to protect you!
I blushed a little! Raven carefully took my hand and started to lead me further. We walked silently and only thing I heard was my heartbeat and Raven’s footsteps!
After a while two strange appeared from an old house! Their clothes were dirty and torn in some places. They had tattoos on their hands and duel disks! One guy was quite fat, but other one was bald.

Fat guy: What do we have here? Two little love birds!
My face flushed deep red and I realized that me and Raven were still holding hands! Raven squeezed my hand a little and his expression got serious.
Bald guy: Awww, how cute! Ahahahahaaa!
Raven: If that is all you got to say then we’re going to continue our way!
Fat guy: Not so fast! You are not going anywhere until you beat us in Tag Duel!
Raven: Fine! I’ll beat you both then!
Fat guy: Oh no! That little girl is going to play too!
Raven: There’s no need for her to play!
Sarah: Raven, I want to play!
At beginning he seemed bit confused, but then he smiled!
Raven: Okay, then we’ll take you on!
Bald guy: But there are few conditions!
Sarah: Conditions?
Bald guy: Yes! If you win we will let you go further, but if you lose we’re going to take little girl here with us!
Bald and fat guy both started to laugh loud, but Raven seemed to be really angry. For a moment it looked that he is going to kill those guys.
Raven: You, sick bastards! As if I’ll allow something like that to happen! I’m going to destroy you!

Back to top Go down

Soul of The Demon Dragon!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2