Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machina Gadgets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Well, I posted another one. To start off, I've been playing with machina gadgets ever since they came out, so I know quite a bit about them. And I've tested many different decks with them, so I finally came to conclude this one. :3

Machina Gadgets AcAPn

Any ideas? Just post it and I will be sure to take in consideration everyone's ideas and/or thoughts. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 am

try a compulsuary escape device good for gadgets and recycling gear gigant... also i reccomend him at 3

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:17 am

He's good at three, but not necessary I find.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machina Gadgets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1