Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3 Empty
PostSubject: Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3   Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3 YspIg

Here it is, and for people who don't know, that fish looking card is tinplate goldfish, and it works amazing int his deck. So many pluses! Very Happy I love floaters. :3
Well, any questions, just ask and I'll answer. Very Happy
Any ideas, shoot them at me, and I will give them all a try. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3   Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Pretty strong build, I think bird man would help for reusing some cards n it's also a machine too. Good search wit that gear x
Starlight better than revolution imo, nuff said lol

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3   Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 pm

I like revolution better, because it can negate the effect of scrap dragon and remove it from play and all that kind of stuff.
Like 2 cards anywhere. Even if it's on his field.
It's saved me many times. Razz

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3   Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm

nah i prefer starlight better although revolution has a lot of merit to it too but is still like starlight better mostly cuz it brings out SDD too and that SDD is pretty much safe from cards like bottomless/torrential etc althought the downside of starlight is it can be negated by warning which i find annoying :c

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3   Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Exactly. XD
Plus, the advantage I have with the deck usually saves me, and bottomless isn't much of a threat to my deck. XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3   Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahcina Gadgets. (How holy.) :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1