Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Empty
PostSubject: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Machin10

lol, this deck is running pretty smoothly, and as usuall i posted a deck of mine thats doing pretty well. any tips to make it more perfect then it already is?
there also is an open spot in my extra deck, but i just dont know what to fill it with. anywho, i probably dont need it.

appreciated~

Last edited by Life Stream Dragon on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rosum
Beginner
Beginner
rosum

Posts Posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 pm

no traps in main deck?

not even just trapdustshoot and torrential?

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm

rosum wrote:
no traps in main deck?

not even just trapdustshoot and torrential?

how odd the deck may seems, it doesnt need any traps O.O its doing well enough without those.. even so, what to take out for those traps? and srsly, if your adding those 2 cards, your probably adding more and more (traps).. traps are slow, altough great for move setups and defenses.. as this deck keeps plussing, and toolboxing fortress with ease, there is no need to add any unnessecary traps (which slows down my deck and makes it less consistent)..

Back to top Go down
Exiled
Beginner
Beginner
Exiled

Posts Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Fill the extra deck. Why no CyDra's?

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:43 pm

id rather put 1 cydra instead of cy end d because he stops your other monsters to atk, but this deck seems to be otk doesnt it?

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 pm

the deck as some otk possibility's.. i dont main cydra's cuz i have alot of field presence.. drawing into one would become useless at that moment, and thats the part of inconsistency.. i only side them vs machine heavy decks like a mirror duel or vs karakuri's etc... further more, i dont know what my 15th card in my extra deck should be, thats why i pretty much posted the deck..

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 am

what's the second monster?

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
what's the second monster?

Clockwork Shikigami: lvl8 DARK 100 ATK/DEF
effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) if the only monsters in your Graveyard are Machine-Type. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that target's ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 am

In that case, i don't think i have any fixes. taking out cyber end for cyber dragon is kind of a tech choice. on the one hand, cydra is a great card and gets rid of those annoying first turn zenmaines, plus cyber end prevents anything else from attacking. on the other hand, cyber end is a beast and cydra can clog in the hand if you already have stuff on the field.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Malefic CED is a beast alone, but it stops the other monsters to attack, although its a giant with 4000/4000
I suggest cydra still because that giant stops your own monsters (if it doesn't get destroyed by stapples or else)

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 pm

maaan, i used the deck about 15 times and its win rate is about 90% i lost only once or twice
Although i didnt need to try out cydra yet, MalCed wasnt a big issue
When i think more, it does the same as cydra (bites the backrow) even if there is a little difference, the one stops others to atk, the other has an atk of 2100 instead of 4000

The deck is great

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think   Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machina Gadgets Beatdown, i think

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-