Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suibon
Beginner
Beginner
Suibon

Posts Posts : 13

Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here! Empty
PostSubject: Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here!   Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 am

Well, my username is obviously Suibon, and I came here because Kaiza said it won't hurt. Well, it hurts -- the solitude, talking to myself with nobody else but the bots and the ghostly guests around... it hurts, man, it hurts...

... but very well. I am your parody's bard, but this forum shall live and breathe and eat and drink and think of merry days once more, what with me around! No longer shall I endure the ever-endless solitude, for as Joyce once decreed:

Quote :
Ascend out of your bed, cavern of a trunk, and shrine!

No, seriously -- I'm gonna help out. You just sign here, here, here and... here as well, signifying your consent to all our arrangements and... lo and behold! you're now a certified minion of me, Mephy!

... no, that didn't quit turn out right. BUT YOU'LL LOVE ME! YOU REALLY WILL!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here!   Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:48 pm

You should know better when listening to Kaiza, he's right about 1% of the time.

And welcome XD

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here!   Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:25 pm

lol nice intro Razz probly the best 1 ive seen on ADA so far lol.....
anywayz welcome to ADA we are 'sleeping' right now cuz people have school and stuff and are quite busy but if you are able to be very active like u say u would then it looks like ADA is startign to wake up Razz so yeh welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here!   Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 pm

iNubz, now I see how well your name suits you....

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here!   Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 am

Welcome Suibon. Nice to meet you, and a very welcoming introduction. Quite satirical. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here!   Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum as dead as the night? Have no fear, your parody's bard is here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1