Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodia decks fear me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nivedo
Beginner
Beginner
Nivedo

Posts Posts : 12

Exodia decks fear me Empty
PostSubject: Exodia decks fear me   Exodia decks fear me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:29 am

as well as every other deck

Thats right, fear me and my lavals. this is a pic after on third turn, and they couldnt beat me using their two turns. and they only survived for two of my turns because of one day of peace. but as you can see, i wasnt going to let anything like that happen again.

Exodia decks fear me Iouxw

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Exodia decks fear me   Exodia decks fear me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 pm

well, harper would be happy to see this, he hates exodia decks

The Amazoness Queen would like this too

Back to top Go down
Nivedo
Beginner
Beginner
Nivedo

Posts Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Exodia decks fear me   Exodia decks fear me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:13 pm

well i might say exodia decks fear me...but really its any decks. it just so happens to be exodia decks that i beat by an overwhelming amount. or i beat them by using card destruction. most of the time its by card destruction

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodia decks fear me   Exodia decks fear me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodia decks fear me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1