Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Slug
Beginner
Beginner
Lord Slug

Posts Posts : 4

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Hey there, my name is Chris or "Lord Slug" Whatever you would prefer to call me.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid, thought I was the best there was (in school I was anyway) picked it up every now and then and recently I decided to try it online on "The Dueling Network" It was then when I realised how horrible I am at building decks, just picking cards I remember from childhood and such.But I am willing to get back into it as even though a majority of the time I lost I enjoyed dueling. Yeah, so any pointers you guys could give me would be great other than that all I have to say is Hi, Im a newb.

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Hello and Welcome to ADA. Have fun here and good luck with in "Dueling Network".

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 pm

hey welcome to ada, and don't worry everyone has to start somewhere you will get better. make sure to check out the article section and duel in the career section. have fun and stay active slug bigeyes

Back to top Go down
Lord Slug
Beginner
Beginner
Lord Slug

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you. I actually had no idea the kind of community this site has, I assumed it was just a forum for discussion alone. I read over the rules before making this (of course) and I just finished reading the "ADA: A Guide For Rookies" installed the software and such, is there anything else I should do to sort of get started here? Because it seems very interesting.

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 pm

nope you're all set just join some events in the career section, and ask for a test if you want one.

Back to top Go down
Lord Slug
Beginner
Beginner
Lord Slug

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Will try and find my feet before being tested, thanks a lot Smile

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 pm

welcome to ADA have fun! ^^

Back to top Go down
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 99

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 pm

welcome to ada m8 im a newb to lol New to the forum 1293402528

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm

hello there new member, welcome to the academy. its been long time since i was not here neither :')

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
Sponsored content

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1