Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

Posts Posts : 694

YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Anyways got your attention lol

Hello fellow new people and old people.

I was one of the founders of ADA like 3-4 years ago. I helped built it and made it become succesful and to the academy it is today!

Naw lol jp. But i was one of the 1st people that joined ADA long ago when Snake barely made it. I did somewhat help built it by back then when i was no lifeing it and being one of the active members joining in tournaments and that BS.

I just came back from here cuz i was checking my old email and lots of emails came from here. I havent dueled for a looong time so may i ask whats new? I did quit YUGIOH since i did get older and got busy af with life. But is there any new stuff? Im Outdated till the part where exceeds came out. From there idk crap :/

Well idk if i should get back to dueling but i will become active once again Smile

btw can this be on top of my Gohan picture, it was like that for the past 3 years -.- GRACIAS!!
YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! CustomeBlast

Last edited by Blast on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:41 pm

welcome back Blast,its me,damba.good to see ya again Smile

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 pm

I remember DAMBA lol Thank you

I see alot of old ppl have begginers in there thingy. Like when i used to be Obelisk Blue -______________________-

Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Beginner
Beginner
TheRuler

Posts Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Welcome to ADA Very Happy

btw. "You're"* Wink

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Blast wrote:

I see alot of old ppl have begginers in there thingy. Like when i used to be Obelisk Blue -______________________-

thats because the new system -ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-

oh and finally Naruto999 aka PL member show his identity lol oh yeah you havent post your dance vid Surprised

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Blast wrote:

i used to be obe blue too, than i took a new system to the knee :p

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 am

@TheRuler- Thnx
@Wilber- I will post another vid of me soon

@Death- HAHAHAHA

Whats this New System you ppl speak of?

Last edited by Blast on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:19 pm

what a misleading topic title.................

welcome back

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 pm

I'm still top poster, I see. ;]

Anyway. Wb Blast. Long time, no see...

Can't remember what name I used when you was here ages ago.. might've been Dark Duelist.

Just in this topic, I see a few old people. :O

So yeah....hi again.

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Dragon D. DarkNess wrote:
I'm still top poster, I see. ;]

Anyway. Wb Blast. Long time, no see...

Can't remember what name I used when you was here ages ago.. might've been Dark Duelist.

Just in this topic, I see a few old people. :O

So yeah....hi again.

DDD IS BACK cheers

Back to top Go down
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:39 pm

welcome back lolYOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! 1293402528

Back to top Go down
Acacia
Beginner
Beginner
Acacia

Posts Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:28 pm

My what is getting banned?

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:58 pm

sorry to go oftopic
but acacia either get on our comodo nets or on dn .
i cant find u anywhere
when can u duel?

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:31 pm

WOW Snake Couldnt you Just PM The Damn Guy? Thats Very Disrespectful. Didnt even say Welcome Back or some shit.

2. Writing things that have nothing to do with the topic.

Give yourself a warning or something. Would expect more from the owner of the forum. Im not mad that you went off topic but im mad that you didnt even bother to say hello, welcome back, or nada. no admin or moderator did. You yourself making your academy look bad. Not following your own rules.

Anywho besides this dumb thing that just happened thank you all who welcomed me back. I really appretiate it. Hope to duel each and every one of you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!   YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR GETTING BANNED!! FINAL WARNING!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1