Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King007
Beginner
Beginner
King007

Posts Posts : 149

Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning   Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:17 pm

hey, as far as i know, counter traps are the fastest and nothing except counters can chain to them, but it doesn't hurt if i check my informations, if i summon a monster with an other monster's effect, the opponent chains that effect with solemn warning, can i still protect that monster from being solemned ? yes or no ?

Thanks

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning   Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 pm

f.lance spell speed 2
Solemn warning spell speed 3

You were right, it cant be chained to solemn warning
Only counter traps can be chained to counter traps

Back to top Go down
King007
Beginner
Beginner
King007

Posts Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning   Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:20 pm

ok thanks for the help croc ! it's clear in my mind now

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning   Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:09 am

not only is it faster, but it Solemn actually prevents it from ever hitting the field. just thought i'd throw that in

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning   Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 am

If monster summon is NEGATED then you cannot activate cards like forbidden lance etc.If to monster summon is chained BTH Torrental Tribute then you can activate cards like Forbidden Lance and their effects will apply.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning   Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Lance vs Solemn warning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1