Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

Posts Posts : 78

Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:04 am

Ok. I usually don't dwell on banlists, but with the current meta, Konami needs to change some of this format. Here are my opinions.

Banned:

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier: I think Trishula should come back, at least at 1. I know it was in like, every meta deck, but I think 1 would do some good.

Chaos Emperor Dragon - EOTE: This dude is gone. So stop whining to Konami telling them to unban it. End of Discussion.

Yata Garasu: Nope. Don't even think about it.

Trap Dustshoot: Personally, I love this card. It's hilarious when you look at your opponents hand and get rid of thier only playstarter. (Example: XX-Saber Boggart Knight) It's an amzing card that deserves anthor lease on life. (And some more time troll) I say put it at least at 1.

Giant Trunade: Really!? They chose Heavy Storm over Giant Trunade? Swap with Heavy Storm.

Limited:

Black Luster Soldier - EOTB: This is Konami's second worst mistake in all of competitive Yu-Gi-Oh. (The first was making all the broken cards)It is one of the prime causes we have such a horrible meta. Any half decent deck almost always has a BLS. And then: Oh looky! Banish that monster you worked so hard to get out. So my opinion: Go back to the forbidden list.

The Agent of Mystery - Earth: Personally, I like Fairy decks. this is just the searcher. They were top tier, and extremly annoying when combined with Herald of Perfection, but if the Semi or Unlimit this, just slap a semi-limit on Herald of Perfection.

Elemental Hero Stratos: This dude is extrely annoying. Whoever has played Hero Beat or Bubble Beat knows what I'm talking about. I think Konami should ban it till next March, but it will probably stick around.

Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow: I think Blackwings will return. Maybe semi-limit this and see what happens.

Formula Synchron: I think Konami should put this at 2 to give a little power back to the Synchro Monsters. I find xyz monsters very annoying. (Down with Dino Rabbit!)

Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En: I think Six Sams are fine where they are now. They are still Tier 3. I say leave Shi En where he is: Limited.

Semi-Limited:

Marshmallon: The only marshmallow themed card in the game in actually very fierce. Oooh! Flip: Free Burn! But he is nice to have around. I say keep him at 2.

Reborn Tengu: I would actually like Tengu to run free again. I think it would help the meta blossom a bit more in a different direction. Unlimit it!

Shien's Smoke Signal: As I said with Shi En: I like Six Sams where they are. Dont go screwin' with it!

Ultimate Offering: I HATE Gadgets. Limit it! End of Discussion.

Unlimited Cards that should be Hit:

Inzektor Hornet: Limit or Semi-Limit if need be. Do I really need to explain why?

Rescue Rabbit: Semi-Limit it. You think Konami would have learned from Rescue Cat.

Evolzar Dolkka/ Laggia: If the don't hit Rescue Rabbit, at least hit these guys.

Grapha, Dragon Lord of the Dark World: Limit or Semi-Limit. Brokest Structure Deck EVER.

Well that concludes my predictions. Comment or give opinions! (Have fun trolling with the hopefully un-banned Trap Dustshoot!!!)Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions 2171928033

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

Posts Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:54 am

This is more realistic...

Unbanned:

NOTHING! Trunade doesn't deserve to come back and replace heavy,it deserves to cease to exist.

Banned:

Future Fusion
Black Luster Soldier
Monster Reborn(I don't know why,but I have a feeling...)
Gateway of the Six Samurai

Limited:

Lightpulsar Dragon
Wind-Up Zenmaity
Evolzar Laggia
Rescue Rabbit
Snoww

(guys,they won't touch Inzektors,they might seem OP but never top anything...)

Semi-Limited:

Red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Inzektor Dragonfly
Evolzar Dolkka

No longer limited:

Shien's Smoke Signal
Marshmallon

???

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 am

I see a dragon hater up there! Well, I think Konami will still be pushing more towards Synchro, not one monster type.
Probably one of banned plant tuners will be limited. Black Luster Soldier - EOTB might go back to being banned. Zenmaines will definitely be limited or semi-limited. They will probably ban Brionac and semi-limit Stardust Dragon.

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:18 am

Rabbit is ok. He is not that broken. The cat could make OTK with 2 cards. That is broken now. Dont forget that Gem-Knight play him too. This is very Funy deck dont kill it.

Laggia/Dolka - Only 2 deck can summon them and is not that easy now. They are ok.

Wind-Up Zenmaity - Only Wind-Up play him at more then 1. He is also Ok.

Grapha - Well I dont know here. There is a killing side against DW. Maybe at 2 agreed.

Formula Synchron - Totally agreed. He must be more then 1.

Future Fusion - This is ok. For The Chaos Dragon - Lightpulsar is most immortan but we can search him with Wyvern so maybe at 1. But I love this deck pls Konami dont take it away from meee pale Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions 449300142 .

BLS and Heavy are ok. MST must be at 2.

And I why noone say something about Brio. This is soooo broken. Brio - BAN Goyo - LIMITED.

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:37 pm

IMO for banned cards.. i prefer nthing to be returned, they r fine where they r..

I agree that FF need to be banned.. it is extremely powerful in this format escepially wit chaos dragons..
They should limit pulsar and dragonfly and laggia ( its instant +1)
and they should semi limit book of moon and maybe a grapha and also formula.. the only reason i think formula was limited cause of that fishborg blaster.. now thats gone.. they should at least semi limit it..

Well, only time can tell..

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Ageha wrote:
I see a dragon hater up there! Well, I think Konami will still be pushing more towards Synchro, not one monster type.
Probably one of banned plant tuners will be limited. Black Luster Soldier - EOTB might go back to being banned. Zenmaines will definitely be limited or semi-limited. They will probably ban Brionac and semi-limit Stardust Dragon.

I love Chaos Dragons and Hieratic,absolutely love them. I am just realistic. Konami won't unban Spore or Bulb,Zenmaines isn't going anywhere either,there are more way OP xyz ^^ Brio will live forever,and stardust doesn't have a reason to be semi limited

Back to top Go down
Razzares
Beginner
Beginner
Razzares

Posts Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 pm

It's not about which deck you hate, it's about what top on tournaments.That's what Konami usually cut off.In other side even the limit of the Rabbit will kill the deck.So i think they will just slow it down with limited Laggia.There will be a lot changes in dragons i think.Pulsar, REDMD or maybe both, don't know, but changes will happen for sure.

Back to top Go down
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

Posts Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Rescue Rabbit is about to be forbidden as it is too good as I seen on Dueling Network.

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:51 am

i hope you are kidding about goyo that card is too broken to come back i would rather have brio used against me then a goyo

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 am

Goyo was just plain rude,it had to go.

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 am

psychoturtle wrote:
This is more realistic...

Unbanned:

NOTHING! Trunade doesn't deserve to come back and replace heavy,it deserves to cease to exist.

Banned:

Future Fusion
Black Luster Soldier
Monster Reborn(I don't know why,but I have a feeling...)
Gateway of the Six Samurai

Limited:

Lightpulsar Dragon
Wind-Up Zenmaity
Evolzar Laggia
Rescue Rabbit
Snoww

(guys,they won't touch Inzektors,they might seem OP but never top anything...)

Semi-Limited:

Red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Inzektor Dragonfly
Evolzar Dolkka

No longer limited:

Shien's Smoke Signal
Marshmallon

???

seems pretty legit. however i do have a feeling something will be unbanned... i don't know what however...

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:03 am

I don't think anything is worth returning atm :/

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 am

imo sagan should be at 3

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:45 am

ugh I'd ban that mofo

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:13 am

problem? troll1
anyway i would feel bad for other dragon decks if future fusion got banned, but wat ya gonna do? (laugh in their face ._.)

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 am

Meh,I had my fun with Chaos Dragons,as long as they don't touch Atum or REDMD,I'm happy. HIERATIC POWAAAH!

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 am

i'm talking about other dragon deck like hopeless and disaster(apparently there is a difference, i don't know what it is...but there is one) cuz who honestly cares about chaos dragons? also pychoturtle why don't you have a profile pic? it bothers me

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

alice_k wrote:
i'm talking about other dragon deck like hopeless and disaster(apparently there is a difference, i don't know what it is...but there is one) cuz who honestly cares about chaos dragons? also pychoturtle why don't you have a profile pic? it bothers me

I think disaster has LaDD and hopeless has norleras or something idk really xD but ok I will add a profile pic Smile

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 am

Do you realize that all of you said things so that the current tiers would be destroyed...

Rabbit - won't be touched. Prob just laggia, and into semi.
TGU - this could be hit...
Hornet - the max is semi-limit, but that would be stupid, just semi-limit/limit Dragonfly.
DW - Gate - limit. ~prob not... I personally hate only "Dragged Down into the Grave".
Pulsar - I don't think that this will be hit this soon.
BLS - prob ban again, it's a bs card.
Future Fusion - it has to be banned, tho if BLS get's hit they might let that slide.
WU's - I see only Rat being hit here. (let's not kill the deck now, just the 5 card loop...)
Red-eyes MD - only way that would be hit is if Gustaph was TCG.
Reborn - I have no idea about this one, with x3 COTH - that's 4 cards that SS from grave, something must go in my opinion.
Sangan - no way this going to unlimited. Tho, if sangan gets hit, they might leave most of the decks.... Well it's a possibility.

"Royal Oppression" could comeback, I think it will help killing the decks (lol).

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 am

The tier 1 decks leaving definitely are dragons and WU. Rabbit will be hit,Inzektors won't get touched,get in your heads that they are absolutely fine...they never top anything...WU and Dragons own every event and if they don't - Rabbits do! And TGU won't be touched lol

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:07 pm

psychoturtle wrote:
The tier 1 decks leaving definitely are dragons and WU. Rabbit will be hit,Inzektors won't get touched,get in your heads that they are absolutely fine...they never top anything...WU and Dragons own every event and if they don't - Rabbits do! And TGU won't be touched lol

Just like Tengu...

And you're wrong, in the OCG zektorz top almost every event. ~where Rabbit is "meh", Dragons are Hieratics and WU is nothing.
I haven't seen Rabbit win an event in ages...

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Rabbit or Laggia - semi limited this deck is not that strong now.
WUs - no it wont be toched
Chaos Dragon - They wont hit REDMD. They will hit Lightpulsar.
Inzektors - Well now when I think myself if they limited Hornet they will totally kill the deck. Maybe they will Limited Dragonfly.
Hieratic- no hit for them. They will be on the top of the new format.
TGU - yeah it wont be toched

Quote :

U mean after they removed the Priority rule.

Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Gif,GIF89a%12%00%12%00%B3%00%00%FF%FF%FF%F7%F7%EF%CC%CC%CC%BD%BE%BD%99%99%99ZYZRUR%00%00%00%FE%01%02%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%21%F9%04%04%14%00%FF%00%2C%00%00%00%00%12%00%12%00%00%04X0%C8I%2B%1D8%EB%3D%E4%00%60%28%8A%85%17%0AG*%8C%40%19%7C%00J%08%C4%B1%92%26z%C76%FE%02%07%C2%89v%F0%7Dz%C3b%C8u%14%82V5%23o%A7%13%19L%BCY-%25%7D%A6l%DF%D0%F5%C7%02%85%5B%D82%90%CBT%87%D8i7%88Y%A8%DB%EFx%8B%DE%12%01%00%3B
Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Gif,GIF89a%12%00%12%00%B3%00%00%FF%FF%FF%F7%F7%EF%CC%CC%CC%BD%BE%BD%99%99%99ZYZRUR%00%00%00%FE%01%02%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%21%F9%04%04%14%00%FF%00%2C%00%00%00%00%12%00%12%00%00%04X0%C8I%2B%1D8%EB%3D%E4%00%60%28%8A%85%17%0AG*%8C%40%19%7C%00J%08%C4%B1%92%26z%C76%FE%02%07%C2%89v%F0%7Dz%C3b%C8u%14%82V5%23o%A7%13%19L%BCY-%25%7D%A6l%DF%D0%F5%C7%02%85%5B%D82%90%CBT%87%D8i7%88Y%A8%DB%EFx%8B%DE%12%01%00%3B

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:49 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

Just like Tengu...

And you're wrong, in the OCG zektorz top almost every event. ~where Rabbit is "meh", Dragons are Hieratics and WU is nothing.

Lol,Inzektor is powerful in OCG,because OCG has no: TGU,which kills rabbit and WU,shark which kills WU,etc... Banlists are more made by TCG achievments,if anything,Dragonfly will be semi limited thats all.

Also,to the guy said ''after the priority rule was gone'',Rabbit won the f*ckin event right after priority was taken away ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions   Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vayu's September 2012 Banlist Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1