Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 am

No ._. im lying

I just need your opinion

Why do you think taking action is more important than talking ? Prove it with example Smile
Best answer will get prize from me Smile

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Knowing you, nobody will want that prize.

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Anyway, my opinion is that they'll strike on synchro monsters...they'll bann powerfull cards...such as six samurai, dark world's also may get hit hard on the

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Far too early, the thread is pointless at this time.

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

answer the question you guys lol

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 pm

you urself didnt answer the question xD

like lawliet said, its pretty early but i think atlanteen dragoon might be semi-limited or even limited, and shark/mage will be hit

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:23 pm

is that it koolkid?? have u forgotten how konami didnt touch dark worlds one bit??
i guess its cuz 1) darkworlds r easy to side against and 2) if they swarm they swarm but if they get interrupted uve basically won.
i have a feeling leviair might get hit... dunno why and also broww and dealings... o.O
mermails/atlanteans are definately gonna get hit or at least im hoping so and if konami doesnt hit fire fists then i will have completely lost hope in it.
but konami can redeem itself if they unban trish..... i dont understand why trish is banned.... its eff isnt THAT broken :c especially with the current meta controlling the RFP Zone too trish shouldnt be a problem. im hoping beyond hope that at least some xyz will get hit and the synchros might come back....
p.s. just an FYI even tho i favour synchros i do not want brio or goyo coming back. ever.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Dw arent topping so they wont be touched...
Trish is just plain broken, one cause it is generic, 2 cause its effects is trigger, so even if u bth it usless, 3 cause its effects dont target, 4 its a huge beater, 5 +2.. thats more than nuff why its banned...
levair is not a problem cause u use 2 cards to summon it and get a free monster which is +0, but tour is the problem which leads into +1 wit leviar...
fire fists wont be touched this format cause they are not yet tcg and they r new...
about synchrons... hmm.... all those cards are broken in the list... maybe tsycukomi to 2/3 cause its didnt do anything this format... thats about it

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:37 am

First of all, considering that xyz lose their materials when destroyed...goyo guardian isn't a threat for them. Brionac, on the other hand...i would really love to see that card come back..it's an awesome card which can twist the game...I miss that card. About Trishula... it can easily be replaced with Mist Wurm, which in my opinion is better than Trishula (it offers more field control.)
Leviair IS a problem. why?!. How is this picture for you:
Summon Leviair, get Rescue Rabit, use it's effect get 2 monsters, summon another xyz monster... use it's effect to special summon/ normal summon...God's knows what kind of summon and the chain begins
. Also I hope they'll take out some xyz monsters too because... I hate them... I don't like them, I'm old school and that's it.
About Dark Worlds: Card Destruction, Morhing Jar, and more loads of different cards that their cost is exactly: DISCARD...so let's not presume that they don't top (if DW wouldn't be a popular deck, we wouldn't mention it...simple logic). In other words, they aren't in the green zone yet...
About this topic being early... it's quite the time... the meta won't change in a month except by releasing enough crap to change it completely.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!   Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugioh March 2013 banlist leaked!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1