Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New OCG Banlist September 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunar Zero
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 25

New OCG Banlist September 2011 Empty
PostSubject: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:38 pm

[PM me for the pic of V-Jump because I suppose I'm not allowed to post links for 7 days]

The guy who uploaded this is very reliable, and got last format' banlist early too. Shriek has got this list up now, so it's legit.

New Bans:

Fishborg Blaster
Mind Master
Giant Trunade
Royal Oppression

New Limiteds:

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Debris Dragon
Formula Synchron
Lonefire Blossom
Heavy Storm
Primal Seed
Shien's Smoke Signal
Pot of Avarice

New Semi-Limiteds:

Summoner Monk
Tragoedia
Necro Gardna
Dewlauren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Destiny Draw
Swords of Revealing Light
Mind Crush
Call Of The Haunted

New Unlimiteds:

Judgment Dragon
Spirit Reaper
Overload Fusion
Mystical Space Typhoon
Megamorph
Gravity Bind
Icarus Attack

LS have now become Tier 1/1.5

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Spirit reaper unlimited

This is true welcome home stall deck .-.

And JD

I'ma not like vs lightsworns

Also if this happens

Plants , hit with debris
Quasar , hit with Tg

Welcome back destiny draw engine , =o have we just one back like 3 formats o.o

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:06 pm

hehe, I'm so happy that I'm BW player!

Back to top Go down
King007
Beginner
Beginner
King007

Posts Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 pm

are u kidding ? giant trunade banned and heavy storm limited ??? OMG !!!

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:42 pm

i kinda doubt about that list

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm actually happy, because All this plant and old stuff are getting boring! people need to change a little, Plants are Top Deck like 2 years, they've never been bad decks, but it's time for it to die and something else stand on the legs!

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Snakedoc(Lord) wrote:
i kinda doubt about that list

kinda.....

lmao this format fail ... i quit YGO .. dont want to see old decks revived again.... wtf -.- and im not huge fans of plants or any synchro shit .-. for me its good the only disadvantage is royal oppression -____________________- the other is ok for me

Back to top Go down
Lunar Zero
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 pm

If it's up on Shriek it has a 99% chance of being real.

I'm
actually liking the list. It was obvious that BLS and LS would be
brought back, the 2 newest packs in the OCG are Photon Shockwave and
Order of Chaos.

The list hurt Sams, Plants, and most OTK decks. Although now LS will be a problem with 3 JD and 3 Ultimate Timelord Sephylon.

Back to top Go down
{PL} т♄ε Ðɪsḉɪᴘłε
Beginner
Beginner
{PL} т♄ε Ðɪsḉɪᴘłε

Posts Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:52 pm

banning trunade and limiting heavy storm.
banning royal opression.
black luster limited.
judgment unlimited.
fishborg banned.

LIKE A DREAM Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 pm

I agree with The Disciple! XD
Making Envoy Limited is the best thing ever! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

it would be better if they limited
chaos emperor dragon...

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:31 pm

*throws away 85% of traps* <------- do that unless u gonna main starlight road in almost ALL your decks. This format is for the oldies, LS, Twilight, BW, and others, stun decks, plants, fish users, and synchro spammers get NO love this time D:

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Yea, they want starlight back in game, and they want stardust back, eh Konami .-. !

Back to top Go down
Enigma_m7
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Enigma_m7

Posts Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 am

first i told ya bls would be limited Smile
and ya ls will not be top deck, twilight will be.The deck will looks like 3x tour guide,sangan > you get lumina and have fun.With 2 necros,2tragoedia,why not malicis,gale,psz.Then thousand bls,cs,jd etc.For me it looks kinda broken.Too big push, but who cares i order 10 chaos trap hole and i hope i will rape them badly ;d

About heavy storm and trunade i test already that in the club yesterday and heavy really make the game kinda more different and more interesting.First everybody will main Starlight road - dh,hs are in game.Second while heavy is on the game the opp now will not set his whole hand and because as i said starlight is mained somewhere even on 2 you need to be very careful when you activate heavy storm.

Fishborg blaster > with rabbit this card maked free quazar.It's good ban
Mind Master - psychics otk are fun, but i gues konami doesnt like it.
Giant Trunade - swap with hs.
Royal Oppression - something im against is banned of thiscard.The push of xyz looks too good.the card isn't broken,doesn't make some great pluses or making otk and on 1 the card was perfect.Also i have no idea why they banned it and make mst unlimited and hs limited.

the stupid things in that list imo are gravity bind on3, monk and coth on 2.Monk + spell in hand is free xyz level 4 + call tengu.Gravity bind another BIG push for xyz and specially for gadgets.Now the deck may looks like 3set gadgets,3x gravity bind,3x offering,3x veiler,3x pod,3mst,1hs.And this shit will rape as hell.

btw my friend test bw in the new format, still with 2 icarus, but with 3x mst and hs...it's so badass.Bw will become rape deck again.

Back to top Go down
Lunar Zero
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 pm

I don't think Starlight Road will see too much play. My opinion is that
with Heavy and 3 MST that everyone will reduce the amount of Traps.
Even if that's not true, we now have Warning (something we didn't during
the last Starlight Road reign).

I'm thinking the Monk and Bind moves were to increase the Xyz plays, but with Swords also moved I'm expecting more Stall decks. All the bans actually make sense.

Fishborg Blaster This is just awful card design.
Mind Master Same as above, plus Gusto made him broke.
Giant Trunade Only used for OTKs or giant pushes, Heavy is actually better.
Royal Oppression Sense BWings are still meta in the OCG they hit this and gave them something else.

btw, this list practically craps all over Quasar. Now only a seriously dedicated deck will do.

Back to top Go down
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

Posts Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 pm

I approve of this list.
It kills quite a few annoying OTK's/FTK's, while giving some older decks a whole lot of love.

Chaos seems like a reasonable deck to run. LS will still be way too luckbased to be worth anything, in a serious tournament environment, that is. JD at 3 won't change anything there. Lumina and/or Charge at 2 would change that, I'm sure of it.

I do QQ when I see Fishborg gone - I am a FormulaNarch duelist, so it's kinda tough to see my beloved deck go. But oh well, there will be new ones down the road, I'm sure of it - and I heard that Vayu Turbo looks sexy. And Fishborg really needed a hit; the amount of Synchro-spammage it allowed was uncanny.

Oppression needed to go. I applaud Konami for killing it off. A one-card-kick-in-the-crotch isn't really healthy for this game, especially since a lot of decks it actually was meant to counter were using this card. Drop a whole bunch of monsters during your turn, flip Oppression during the opponent's turn, preventing them to Herp Derp to the extent you yourself just did, ??? - Profit!

I love having D.Draw back at 2, having Librarian-abuse decks gone, Samurais thrown into a deep pit, Call at 2, Monk at 2, Icarus at 3 and all the S/T hate introduced.
The trade off Storm > Trunade is brilliant - Trunade was way more Herp Derp than Storm, which is fairly easy counterable if you actually think about it. And I love Dem Sum Stahrlayghd Ruod.

The only thing I dislike is Gravity Bind at 3 and Offering still at 3. They really shouldn't keep Gadgets alive :s
Being able to completely fill a field with monsters by having just two cards with no former preparation... well, that's not kewl.

So, all in all, I like this list; could have been better, could have been worse. BLS is surely weird to have back, but at least they thought ahead on the Primal Seed bit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New OCG Banlist September 2011   New OCG Banlist September 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New OCG Banlist September 2011

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1