Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Hello everybody, as all ygo forums do this, and its quite fun, we are doing this either Smile
So everyone post your banlist predictions,
Ill begin with my predictions

So you all know what decks are top-tier and imo everyone is fed up with the todays "rabbit-tour windzektor-dragon-chaos"
And in my opinion, heroes have been the GX main archetype, yes, but that shouldnt mean that even after 2 new yugioh seasons, they shall be still right next to the top tier...konami has made so much support for them, but forgot many other decks which is sad

I dont play in real life, but im pretty sure that people already bought so many rabbits and tour guides, that konami doesnt even need to reprint them since they wont get any more profit from it, everybody already has up to 6 copies of these cards at their homes + veilers + maxx c...

IMO konami wont revive any old meta decks, but will give them a little push, releasing their chains and try to make some new decks get up on their feet, having most of the current meta still very efficient in next format. I think they will also do some drastic changes like they did with call of the haunted, torrential tribute and such, and imo its time konami leaves synchro monsters alone, they kind of banned them since xyz came out, its time we play with both synchro and xyz monsters v.v

Forbidden:
Card destruction
Future Fusion

Limited:
Tour guide
Rescue Rabbit
Rescue Cat
E-Emergency call
Wind-up factory (just like bws got their black feathers limited, and just like old karakuri, no xyz in this case will be limited or semi limited, konami will do something else so this deck wont be played that much)
Inzektor Hornet
chaos sorcerer
Royal Oppression
Goyo Guardian
Dark World - Snow

Semi-Limited
Book of moon
Blackwing kalut the moon shadow
Gladiator beast Bestiari
Mezuki
Advanced ritual art
Formula synchron
Agent - Earth
Debris dragon

Unlimited

Destiny hero malicious

With explanations!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm

you just want to see me draw 3 mali instead don't you......

anyway, I agree with a lot of this banlist, but there's somethings I don't agree with.

FF- this card has been far worse in other formats, yet still kept to limited, yes now it's got chaos dragons, who if they open in will usually win, but tbh, they don't even need to use this card, it's like a 2nd bonus. Also, when have you seen a deck with FF (excluding chaos dragons) top in a major event. They're not really meta now are they.

Goyo guardian- da fuq would this guy come back for ._.

Advanced ritual art- i don't think konami will waste their time on rituals, unless it's gishki or something hardly anyone plays them anymore. It's not really gonna change with a single semi.

Btw, If mezuki goes to semi, and mali goes to unlimited, I would love to see plauge at 2 just to see the eyes of the meta nabs when zombies come and kick their ass with 3 level 8 synchros in one turn xD

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:50 pm

At first i didnt think of forbidding that FF, but as people say (theyre right), because of chaos dragons and heroes, that card shall be banned, other decks that use it cant even compete with meta

chaos dragons win when they draw FF, thats too broken...

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Ok,my predictions :
Dragons will be hit hard (ff banned, redmd limited.) Let's not forget the Hieratic archetype which also will get a hit under the belt.
As for Dark World I will really doubt that they will do something to them (banning Card Destruction..oh yeah baby.)
As for Tour Guide, I want him on the ban list alongside with Rescu Rabit where they belong.
Personally I want to see Chaos Sorcerer Limited.
Goyo Guardian-I don't think that card is a threat.
Well since the xyz monsters are having the ability to swarm the field in 3 seconds, I would really love to see Solemn Warning and BTH unlimited.
On the other since TCG always have the tendency to make from a broken format even more broken,than they willmake BLS semi-limited, return Giant Trunade, limit Thunder-King Rai-Oh (since it is practicallyin each antimeta.) I wouldn't be surprised if they will strike on old stuff like Heroes or Synchro Monsters.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
v3tr0x
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:24 pm

I hate Tour Guide.
I hate Dark World monsters.
And I hate Chaos Sorcerer.

I would like to have those card banned.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 pm

rekindling will almost definately get hit...
maybe REDMD too

Back to top Go down
Shaertaan
Beginner
Beginner
Shaertaan

Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

I think most of the Six Samurai cards should at least Semi-Limited... Like:
Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki (Limited)
Great Shogun Shien (Semi)
Shien's Dojo (Limited)
The Six Samurai - Zanji

And here are others that should be:
Future Fusion (Banned)
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (Limited)
Lightpulsar Dragon (Semi)
Wind-Up Shark (Semi)
Wind-Up Rat (Limited)
Wind-Up Zenmaister (Semi)
Pot Of Duality (Semi)
Stardust Dragon (Semi)
Level Eater (Limited)
Gravity Bind (Limited)
Rescue Rabbit (Limited)

Back to top Go down
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

Posts Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 pm

I think I see a Samurai Hater... But Kageki's the only one you listed that is worth even Semi-ing. Most of my Predictions have been posted. And Croc, no way in hell is Goyo coming back. WAAAAAAY to OP. REMD and Pulsar have a slim chance to be hit, but it might happen. And Shaerataan, Zenmaister?!? Maybe Rat, Shark and Hunter could possisbly be hit, but still unlikely. End of my rant.

Last edited by Vayu on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix typos. Mom's CPU has a Wireless Keyboard and misses some strokes.)
Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 pm

i didnt understand half of that cuz of ur typos o.o
um whats shaerataan, ybe, osbly whaaaat?!?

Back to top Go down
adambomb202
Beginner
Beginner
adambomb202

Posts Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 am

My predictions: (note that this is not necessarily what i want to happen, but what I think Konami will do.)

Banned:
1. Future Fusion. This card has always been broke, but now people are just noticing because of chaos dragons. In addition, the dark E-Hero is out so you can go FF: Dump Zeaphros, Bounce FF, FF again for plague, Return a card for plague, and make Brio. Then bounce FF any number of times.
2. BLS: Not much to say there.
3. Wind-Up Hunter: He does nothing for the deck besides the loop. Loop is unfair.
4. Monster Reborn: This card is absolutely game breaking. Also because of a card that I am unbanning, this card deserves to be forbidden.
Limited:
1. Inzektor Dragonfly: Dragonfly makes the broke plays live.
2. Goyo Guardian: In this XYZ format, if Goyo kills an XYZ monster, it will be brought back with no material.
3. REDMD: Broke in every single dragon deck ever. Plus gustaph max is coming, and that wont be too fun with triple REDMD.
4. DMOC: Konami is releasing a whole bunch of Spellcaster support in the future. For me it's like their screaming "dmoc is comming back!" I don't want this to happen, but i feel like its something Konami might do.
Semi-Limited:
1. Mezuki: Zombies Haven't been relevant in the meta for some time, Mezuki to 2 would be a great push.
2. Bestirari: Same thing as Mezuki.
3. Book of Moon: Book of moon is a great card, but I think it unfairly went to one. It is perfectly balanced, and i see no reason for it not to go to 2.
Unlimited:
1. Solemn Warning: I don't think anyone would want to play triple warning, but if it is wanted, why not have the option?
2. Destiny HERO Malicious: Tele-Dad hasn't been a threat for some time, now. Tripple malicious seems fair, as it also promotes high level XYZ's.

Back to top Go down
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

Posts Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:45 am

Forbidden:
Rescue Rabbit will be forbidden soon for it brings out two monster and like Rescue Cat, it is too powerful.
Black Luster Soldier--Envoy will be back on the forbidden list for it has two effects that can ruin a duel like double attack or triple attack and Chaos Sorceror's effect.

Limited:
Tour guide of the Underworld will be limited for it is dominant in any fiend deck.
Wind-up factory will be limited for it is almost like Black Whirlwind and Gateway of the Six.
Inzektor Hornet for it is getting too powerful as it destroys cards instantly.

Semi-Limited
E-Emergency call will be semilimited for it works almost like Shien's Smoke Signal.
Blackwing-Kalut the moon shadow will be semi-limited for it only adds attack when discarded on an attack.
With fewer ritual monsters, Advanced Ritual Art could be semi limited especially for Gishikis.
Formula Synchron can be semi-limited since it did less hope in synchro decks.
Book of moon will be semi-limited for use of defense from powerful monsters coming like Inzectors.
Debris dragon should be semi-limited so that its level can drop for sure.

Back to top Go down
manosgx
Beginner
Beginner
manosgx

Posts Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Banned:

Black Luster Soldier : Envoy of the Beginning
Wind-Up Hunter
Sangan
Future Fusion
Monster Reborn

Limited:
Inzektor Dragonfly
Sinister Serpent
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Miracle Fusion
Rekindling

Semi-Limited:
Rescue Rabbit
Inzektor Hornet
Grapha
E-Hero The Shining
Mystical Space Typhoon
Gates of Dark World

Unlimited:
Marshmallon
Summoner Monk
Destiny Draw
Magical Stone Excavation
Primal Seed

i think this list will be perfect

Back to top Go down
adambomb202
Beginner
Beginner
adambomb202

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 pm

To Manosgx: You just copied a list from a YouTube video bro :p

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 pm

datz tru, alice posted it too in ocg and tcg news

Back to top Go down
manosgx
Beginner
Beginner
manosgx

Posts Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm

i know but i like this list thats all Razz serpent FTW

Back to top Go down
Staxx
Beginner
Beginner
Staxx

Posts Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Banned:
Future Fusion

Limited:
Rabbit
WU Rat
Atum

Semi:
Hornet
Lonefire
REDMD
Miracle Fusion
BoM
Light Pulsar

Unlimited:
Marshmallon
Level Limit - Area B

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm

actually unbanning monster reborn and BLS make the game even more fun and challenging , so there is no need to ban those card. They need to hit boring cards that make loops and autopilot stuff , like FF , that inzektor machine , and maybe they should hit rabbit . But i dont really agree on hitting Tour guide , that card is not that bad . If konami dont want to hit Loop card , i think i should agree with croc to at least unban royal oppression Very Happy

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:51 pm

are u kidding me? tour guide is the single most broken card in the history of yugioh followed shortly by monster reborn and exchange of the heart.
as soon as you normal it assuming your opp dont have torrential or warning or veiler or chalice or something its instant xyz. zenmaines controls the field early on acid golem big beater same with leviathan and leviar is just Banish reuser so...
i rest my case

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:48 pm

OK guys FIRST OF all Bann list is made in ocg so deck that are top tier in OCG does one will get hit(inzektor, hero,gishki,heriatic, gadget)

ok here is the moste possible list that was leaked by the guy the leaked the last 3 bannlists

BANN!
Brioac
Future Fusion

Limited
Dragonfly
Hornet
Evilgishki Gustkraken
Spore
Wind-up Carrier Zenmaity
Red Eyes
Tsukuyomi
Ultimate offerings

SEMI!
Mirrorforce
Reasoning
A hero lives
Hieratic Seal of Convocation
E-call
Rescue Rbbit
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Debris Dragon
The Agent of Mystery - Earth
Tour Guide

UNLIMITED
Necro Gardna
Marshmallon
Emergency Teleport
Destiny Draw
Swords of Revealing Light
Level Limit - Area B
Magic Cylinder

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:00 pm

that sounds about right
hits the metas brutally and brings back some old decks like agents and d-hero

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:06 pm

iNubz wrote:
that sounds about right
hits the metas brutally and brings back some old decks like agents and d-hero
I dont care about WU or Inzektor ASLONG AS DRAGONS gets FF banned and Red eyes to 1 and gustkraken to 1
I'M happy if kalut gets to 2 just becoes blackwing are getting heavy support soon

Back to top Go down
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

Posts Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:23 am

I found this tonight but these should be rumors.

http://cyberduelist.com/yugioh-news/official-september-2012-banlist/
------------------------------------
Banned (can't be used)
BRIONAC
FUTURE FUSION

Limited (at 1)
HORNET
DRAGONFLY
ULTIMATE OFFERING
REDEYES DARKNESS METAL DRAGON
TSUKUYOMI
CHAOS SORCERRER
EVIGISHKI GUSTKRAKEN
SPORE
WIND-UP ZENMIGHTY

Semilimited (at 2)
TOURGUIDE OF THE UNDERWORLD
MIRROR FORCE
REASONING
A HERO LIVES
HIERATIC SEAL OF CONVOCATION
POT OF DUALITY
EMERGENCY CALL
BW KALUTE
RESCUE RABBIT
DEBRIS DRAGON
EARTH AGENT OF MYSTERY

Unlimited (at 3)
NECRO GARDNA
MARSHMALLON
EMERGENCY TELEPORT
DESTINY DRAW
SWORD OF THE REVEALING LIGHT
LEVEL LIMIT AREA B
MAGIC CYLINDER

Back to top Go down
adambomb202
Beginner
Beginner
adambomb202

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:46 am

That is the official banlist. It's been confirmed and is on the V-Jump. I must say, i'm quite happy with it, no more bad players at my locals getting free wins with Inzektors troll3

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:27 pm

YES!! SPORE IS BACK!!! the only thing that hits my decks is the brionac ban, but idc cuz i get spore back =D!!!!

this format beaters will be summoned quite easy. the double mirror force and trips cylinder could be very usefull.

furthermore for those dragon/insect users, i feel sorry for you guys, BUT I GOT SPORE BACK!! WOOOT!!!

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions 2533154724 its looking at you lsd

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions   Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banlist - Sep 2012 predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Card discussions-