Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How stupid yugioh became

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

How stupid yugioh became Empty
PostSubject: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:57 pm

I cant believe how stupid yugioh has come to be....
I seriusly despise the new banlist and the new stupid an owerpowered deck...
First of all Insektorz in my oppinion are a seriusly stupid deck and i hate then.
Hierutics where do i even begin,konami is totaly fucked up,a deck cant have that much power...
Red eyes chaos fucked up as well...
Some rulings dont even have the slithiest sense....
Im really disapointed,if u feel like i do post here and make me feel better Smile

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 pm

i agree,but side deck kills them all,atleast in my case.

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Don't worry. The next ban list will kill them and round December we will have a new more overpowered archetypes Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah! Yugioh was ruined by Xyz and Zexal! DEATH to Yuma! XD

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:45 pm

lol are you smoking heratics are shit inz only good in ocg Why not mention that actual problem? Or like most ppl are you just bad and Don't know what it is? Tour guide And Light Pulsar Dragon.

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:02 pm

to be honest,the most dangerous deck at the moment is chaos dragons,only that deck causes so much trouble in TCG these days.hieratics are easy to beat,just bottomless and solemn everything on your way,and side in 3 mask of restrict.dark worlds,use 3 typhoon for their field spell and run debunks,d.d. crows and shadow imprisoning mirrors.as for fagzektors,use d.d. crows and chain dissapearance.
also,Rand is right.tour guide is annoying as hell so everyone run effect veilers in side and main decks.i personaly run 2 veilers in main and 1 in side deck.i know 1 card that can shut down chaos dragons,but that is only reccomended to dragunity players.koaki meiru drago.1900 attack points,and light and dark monsters cant be special summoned.to mantain it on the field,you have to reveal 1 dragon in your hand.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Koa'ki Meiru Dragon is killer for any dragon deck. Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is Dark type after all and not dragon deck can live without it.

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:26 am

IMO the problem isnt what isnt banned/limited, its what IS...

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:08 am

What IS banned that makes this game so bad?

Back to top Go down
Nuran
Beginner
Beginner
Nuran

Posts Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 am

the game been stupid for a while now the game we love playing when we were little kids watching yugioh when we came back from school is gone but who knows maybe it might get better

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:14 pm

first time I ever saw snakedoc QQ, but in all honesty dont expect the game to get better

as even most hardcore meta players say, what they want is a balanced game (hard to believe, but even they dont like dealing with broken decks 24/7), but what konami wants is money, so instead of hitting decks on power and balancing them all, they will kill decks, and make even worse decks (worse as in more broken)

sad to say it wont stop as long as the aim is money

Back to top Go down
TurboDuelist
Beginner
Beginner
TurboDuelist

Posts Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 am

I remeber when i was little and getting up to watch yugioh every mornin with my cousin at my grandparents house but things have changed and if Konami wants to make it worse by creating archtypes like inzectors and heiratics then i say we suck it up or its gonna get worse and the top duelists might not be top duelists anymore because Konami is trying to build insta kill and try to make short cuts for lazy duelists who can't be creative so we just have to adapt and find ways to stop these decks until KONAMI AND FIXES THE BAN LIST, BANS CERTAIN ARCHYPES AND GETS ITS HEAD OUT OF ITS ANUS!!!!(pardon the last part if its too graphic)

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:01 pm

TurboDuelist wrote:
I remeber when i was little and getting up to watch yugioh every mornin with my cousin at my grandparents house but things have changed and if Konami wants to make it worse by creating archtypes like inzectors and heiratics then i say we suck it up or its gonna get worse and the top duelists might not be top duelists anymore because Konami is trying to build insta kill and try to make short cuts for lazy duelists who can't be creative so we just have to adapt and find ways to stop these decks until KONAMI AND FIXES THE BAN LIST, BANS CERTAIN ARCHYPES AND GETS ITS HEAD OUT OF ITS ANUS!!!!(pardon the last part if its too graphic)

What is your problem

Side vs Inzektor - Effect Veiler, Skill Drain. D.D. Crow, Dark Smog, Shadow Imrossing Mirror, Macro Cosmos. Dimensional Fissure and others

Side vs. Hieratic - Mask Of Restric, Maxx C, Torrential, Fossil Dyna and others.

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
Saga
Beginner
Beginner
Saga

Posts Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:52 am

I like playing exodia ftk, it fills my stomach.

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

Posts Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 am

Laggia,Zenmaity,Pulsar go to 1. Future Fusion gets banned. Don't worry,next format is ruled by Hieratic and Atlanteans <3

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:00 am

Saga wrote:
I like playing exodia ftk, it fills my stomach.
....What? troll3

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:04 am

I don't know what are you talking about... This format is much much better, the cards that need to go are Heavy Storm and prob BLS. The format is okay cause of the many tier decks at the moment, not like the Six Sam format, or the Plant format, or the Tengu in every deck format, or the Tele-dad format... We are having Choas Dragons, WU's, Inzektorz, DW's, Rabbits, Heroes, Machina (yes I said machina is a tier deck, it won the nac in Spain), Sams and like pure chaos decks, so it's pretty good format, you just have to know what to side and what to play.

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:29 am

i honestly think monster reborn, heavy, and dark hole need to be banned simply for the fact that you really pay no cost for a card that can change the game by itself. On another note i think a lot of decks can top, people just don't use them for some odd reason. also i think why ppl are annoyed with this format is that you have to run certain cards in your main deck or you get your face beat in, its not like "oh this is a helpful tech" it's "run this card or lose." but what ever i'm not that bothered by this format from just playing on DN.

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:29 am

L.Lawliet wrote:
I don't know what are you talking about... This format is much much better, the cards that need to go are Heavy Storm and prob BLS. The format is okay cause of the many tier decks at the moment, not like the Six Sam format, or the Plant format, or the Tengu in every deck format, or the Tele-dad format... We are having Choas Dragons, WU's, Inzektorz, DW's, Rabbits, Heroes, Machina (yes I said machina is a tier deck, it won the nac in Spain), Sams and like pure chaos decks, so it's pretty good format, you just have to know what to side and what to play.

Storm stays,I don't want everyone running around with GB's,I would quit in that case lol. BLS needs to go,instant winner that anyone can run.

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Get Giant Trunade, Heavy Storm is much, much more broken... Like you can Heavy yourself, chain road and poof, you have a 2500 atk beater on the field. Plus 1st turn BLS, Fu-Fu and heavy is wayyy to dumb.

~you have x3 MST, x3 Night beam, x3 Dust Tornado, I think that heavy is a little too much...

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 pm

snake -_- if you dont like the new cards ... just quit Yugioh .. i think ive told someone here ... well someone here or victor that these new cards are too boring ... and most of ygo players dont have any creativit like they were :O people focus on those deck you are saying , and thats not fun anymore . Xyz actually is not a bad idea ... but Konami is making them overpowered ... ive thought of what snake think from long time ago :O and sadly people like me who dont like playing those tier decks is going to be a forevernoob

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
Beginner
Beginner
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

L.Lawliet wrote:
Get Giant Trunade, Heavy Storm is much, much more broken... Like you can Heavy yourself, chain road and poof, you have a 2500 atk beater on the field. Plus 1st turn BLS, Fu-Fu and heavy is wayyy to dumb.

~you have x3 MST, x3 Night beam, x3 Dust Tornado, I think that heavy is a little too much...

That Starlight yourself play is not very common at all though. Trunade can help you re-use something,is starlight proof so it can set up OTK easily. Trunade deserves to stay banned. No1 will use 3 MST 3 tornado and 3 beams then have no space for other cards... That's why Heavy is there. Its like saying BAN DARK HOLE,WE GOT SMASHING,WE GOT FISSURE,WE GOT SOUL TAKER!!1!11one!one11!!!eleven

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How stupid yugioh became   How stupid yugioh became Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How stupid yugioh became

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1