Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

Posts Posts : 38

[Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Empty
PostSubject: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Basically, post thing YuGiOh/YuGiOh GX/YuGiOh 5ds character would never say.

I'll start.

Marik: They won't know how nice I am, using my Fairy deck!

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:18 pm

then I got one

Yusei Fudo: Damn, Izayoi aki is one hot babe >_>

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Kaiba: friendship is the best thing ever. Yugi, i just wanted to say i love you and that i don't care that you constantly kick my butt in the children's card game that has completely taken over my life. you are my best friend...well, maybe after Joey

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:08 am

Yugi: heart of the cards is for losers

Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

Posts Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:16 am

Kaiba: Screw Obelisk the Tormentor. I've got Dark Magician!

Back to top Go down
Nivedo
Beginner
Beginner
Nivedo

Posts Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:53 am

Para Dox brothers

Para:don't you know that we love to ryhme
Dox: yes, we do it every day

may be lame but who cares

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:52 pm

got a new one

Yami Yugi: Joey, I'm sorry, but, you duel as if you have the brain capacity of a retard !

Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

Posts Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Yugi: Screw the rules, I have money!

I guess there's two major reasons he wouldn't say that... For one, the obvious. Second, his grandfather's hospital bills have left him deep in debt. And since he gave all the Duelist Kingdom money to Joey, there's no way he could afford it. Even though I've never heard of LASIK Surgery costing $3,000,000.

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:46 pm

i got one Very Happy
Yugi:tea im not saying that your friendship speeches annoy me, but every time you make one i want to punch you in the throat :/

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 am

Joey: hey yugi i have an idea!... well play yugioh... but on motorbikes!
Yugi: joey... that is possibly the most stupidly retarded thing ive ever had the displeasure of hearing you say... ok!

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 pm

I've got a new one

Pegasus: I'll steal your exodia cards and defeat you using my dino deck and there is no way you'll win because I'm using the millenium rod to see your hand

Back to top Go down
Gunnybear
Beginner
Beginner
Gunnybear

Posts Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:58 am

Yugi: Did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?

Kaiba: Oh my apologies, it would appear I have accidentally made an illegal move according to the regulations. I forfeit the game as a result.

Have a swell day good sir.

Back to top Go down
rosum
Beginner
Beginner
rosum

Posts Posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 am

Pegasus: with my mellenium eye i see that... what could he say that could be funny o.o i cant think of one

Back to top Go down
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

Posts Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Serenity: Upon entering this duel, I heard you say that machines are more powerful than man. That's not true and you know it. Men and women alike operate the machines, which won't work without them. But you're dumb, aren't you, Nesbitt? If you weren't dumb, you could have stopped me from discarding, thus preventing me from activating my Deck Master special ability. Plus, you didn't count on that facedown card, did you? Oh, well, everyone learns from their mistakes, but you obviously don't. St. Joan, attack....

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:02 pm

rebecca: i love kaiba

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:28 am

Tea: Yami Yugi is pretty hot..........if only his pants wasn't as tight as Micheal Jackson's own and stuck in the body of a 10 your old shrub for a boy

Back to top Go down
Not So Gallant Gallade
Not So Gallant Gallade

Posts Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:11 am

Kaiba: I think I'll donate my winnings from this tournament to charity. Nothing warms my heart like seeing all my hard-earned money going to aid elderly women with Alzheimer's.

Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 am

got a new one

Shark: Yuma, sorry you're too pro for me

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:28 am

tea: I'm getting tired of this friendship thing. the smily face i drew on our hands is ugly just like my so called friends

Back to top Go down
UltimatuS
Beginner
Beginner
UltimatuS

Posts Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 am

chumley: lets run

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Yami Bakura: I enjoy little kitties and looking at Marik sleep.

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Tea: friendship sucks

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Yugi: I wish i felt the pain of losing a duel

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Shark: maybe, just maybe, I'm being too cruel and harsh to Yuma .....

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Yusei: You can be my wingman anytime, Jaden Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)   [Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Game]Thing they will never say (YuGiOh style)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next