Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ridiculous questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

ridiculous questions Empty
PostSubject: ridiculous questions   ridiculous questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:21 am

this is simple

here, you post a sort of scenario that you probably wouldn't expect to happen at all, and the person after, replies with their answer to that scenario, and then posts their own question

as the OP ill start: so you end up in a car accident and its expected that you'd die by tomorrow. Someone comes and gives you the option to use a drug that will heal you, but also reconfigure your body such that your sex changes to the opposite sex of what you are

will you take the drug ? (personally, I'd ask them to pull the plug)

Back to top Go down
Saga
Beginner
Beginner
Saga

Posts Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: ridiculous questions   ridiculous questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:24 am

I...would...FEEL LIKE A WOMEN..DANDANDADNADNANADAN.

Then they would ask me to be a model. I would decline but they would drug me and take me to a moddleing session. and then then would eject me with a reverse drug that would turn me back into a dude. then they would send me up creating a conspiracy 0.0. What would your reply be when the media asks you why you were a male model in size 0 clothing.

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: ridiculous questions   ridiculous questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 am

I would tell them that i'm anorexic and i just puke the wait off and that is why i'm a size zero. Then i would tell them i heard ppl get alot of money for modeling and so for some extra cash i modeled instead of how some girls on the corner make money (this is a totally random topic)

What would you do if you had the option to have psychic powers but at a cost that every time you use it you shorten your lifespan so it's like mental aides?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ridiculous questions   ridiculous questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ridiculous questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1