Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)



 
HomeADA PortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
newbie
Beginner
Beginner
newbie

Posts Posts : 99

PostSubject: questions    Tue May 29, 2012 9:04 pm

1st question

whats xyz summoning and how do u do it

2nd question whats a side deck and how do u use it in duel

3rd question

what decks better and easier to use

dragunity v fabled decks

Id appreciate anyones comments I need to learn as much as i can plz Very Happy appreciate it.


Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: questions    Tue May 29, 2012 9:46 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Deck

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Xyz_Monster

dragunity are easy to use and better than fabled.


Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: questions    Tue May 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Neither of those. Try six sams. They have relatively easy and effective playstyle.


Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.forumotion.com/forum
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: questions    Tue May 29, 2012 10:58 pm

well if we are leaving thoes just play dino rabbit copy some ycs top decklist and summon rabbit and tour guid to win. easiest deck ever.


Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner


Posts Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: questions    Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 am

Rand wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Deck

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Xyz_Monster

dragunity are easy to use and better than fabled.
I'd love to differentiate between 'Easy to use" and "High-Skill-Cap".
I understood that Dragunities are one of the hardest archetypes to master.


Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: questions    Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 am

DissonantHarmony wrote:
Rand wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Deck

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Xyz_Monster

dragunity are easy to use and better than fabled.
I'd love to differentiate between 'Easy to use" and "High-Skill-Cap".
I understood that Dragunities are one of the hardest archetypes to master.

i disagree... mokey mokey, alien, ice barrier, yubel, wetland attack directly, watts, evilswarm, toon, madolche, spirit, space ships, sky scourge, DARK ninja, naturia, macronarch, ECT. ECT. are hard decks to master... dragunity in comparison are fairly easy if you understand the gist of what you are doing. all they are is: dump phalanx... normal summon special summon phalanx proceed to synchro as many times as possible... if u use inferno reckless summon, then u go for red nova dragon.
easy decks include: six samurai, dino. wabbit, malefic stun... there are probably more


Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: questions    Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 pm

barragan2 wrote:
DissonantHarmony wrote:
Rand wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Deck

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Xyz_Monster

dragunity are easy to use and better than fabled.
I'd love to differentiate between 'Easy to use" and "High-Skill-Cap".
I understood that Dragunities are one of the hardest archetypes to master.

i disagree... mokey mokey, alien, ice barrier, yubel, wetland attack directly, watts, evilswarm, toon, madolche, spirit, space ships, sky scourge, DARK ninja, naturia, macronarch, ECT. ECT. are hard decks to master... dragunity in comparison are fairly easy if you understand the gist of what you are doing. all they are is: dump phalanx... normal summon special summon phalanx proceed to synchro as many times as possible... if u use inferno reckless summon, then u go for red nova dragon.
easy decks include: six samurai, dino. wabbit, malefic stun... there are probably more

Coudnt have said it better lol


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: questions    



Back to top Go down
 

questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» QUESTIONS I WOULD ASK PRES. OBAMA AT THE DEBATE
» Amur maple questions : pruning, bare rooting
» Brutal questions
» Assignment 5: Interview Questions Due Feb 13
» Questions booming in my mind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: YGO Questions-