Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

attacking a face down monster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red
Beginner
Beginner
Red

Posts Posts : 59

attacking a face down monster Empty
PostSubject: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:19 am

in my last duel (before i joined this site) during my first main phase i set summoned on card in face down defense mode (Amazoness Queen). and ended my turn. My opponent had a face-up stardust dragon. so on his turn he attacked my face-down which force me to flip the card face up now according to the effect of Amazoness Queen it states.

' "Amazoness" monsters you control cannot be destoryed by battle.'

so i naturally flip it up and do nothing because it seems to have the same effect as Marshmellon
Marshmallon
"This card cannot be destoryed by battle."

So my opponent ends his turn and I draw amazoness swordwomen and summon her in attack mode. Thinking that i could ram my amazoness in the stardust and effect damage because her ability states
"The opponent takes all battle damage to this card's controller that he/she would have take from a battle involving this card"

not only would his life points take a hit but my monster would be safe, well he started crying that i should learn the rules...something probly nasty in spanish and quicky exited the duel when i tried to talk to him in the chart room he just kept on speaking in spanish.

so am i wrong to assume that queen doesn't get destoryed? and his lifepoints take a hit?

it wasn't like his life points where going to zero but i do want to get this approved or corrected.

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:09 am

I dont think anything is wronng from that...

Back to top Go down
Red
Beginner
Beginner
Red

Posts Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:15 am

thats what i though

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:47 am

nothings wrong there, thats the tactic of amazones anyway O.o

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:08 pm

dont duel random tl ppl they all suck ...

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
Vongola-x
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Vongola-x

Posts Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm

dc, not random tl ppl suck, the ppl who suck the most are in advanced xD

but yeah, better duel ppl u know, or ppl from the academy

Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Vongola-x wrote:
dc, not random tl ppl suck, the ppl who suck the most are in advanced xD

but yeah, better duel ppl u know, or ppl from the academy

You mean like dueling Ryan Miles or Jeff Jonas?

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Vongola-x

Posts Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:02 pm

idk who they are xD

Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:59 pm

They are kick ass Very Happy

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:24 pm

i tried gettin a duel vs XV ( ryan ) once ... lolz he is offline like all the time :3 ... as for jeff ... never heard but ima google him ... XD

besides vongy is right ... the most suckish ppl are in advanced ...

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:22 pm

I googled death coder and i found a virus lmfao Smile but my antivirus killed it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attacking a face down monster   attacking a face down monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attacking a face down monster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1