Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A guide about Gemini Monster ._.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Empty
PostSubject: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 am

Well i decided to make an article about gemini monsters and how it work , and anything about gemini monsters , the supports , power , weakness , and other thing related

Well lets start this

I . What is gemini Monster
Gemini Monster is a type of Monsters that has a special condition to get their effect , that is summoning that monster for the second time when the monsters is still on the field . First time they got summoned , they treated as a normal monster , like when they are in the graveyard . But in our hand they treated as an effect monster .

II . Pros And Cons

Pros :
- GOOd effect monster
- Good Control
- Easy Summoning Condition

Cons :
- Need to summon twice
- Slow

III . Some Good Gemini Members

BlazeWing Butterfly
Well this is a very good monster for a gemini deck , its look like a Call Of The Haunted only by tributing that 1500 attack monster and swap it with many beatstick like Phoenixian Gearfreed , Il Blud , or Gigaplant and the monster it summon gain his effect , so its mean no need to do resummon again , and we can use the eff of that monster in same turn . cause a good swarming . So for me its a reallly good must have monster in a gemini deck .

Il Blud
Hmm this card is a good swarmer , again walking Call of The Haunted that able to special summon a zombie , we can summon good cards like zombie master to help swarming , Plaguespreader Zombie to get a easy level 8 synchro , or card like goblin zombie and Pyramid Turtle to get their effect again . Also because This Card is Zombies , its easy to get it to the field , like with Book of Life , Mezuki , and Pyramid Turtle . This card is good for a Gemini Zombie deck

GigaPlant
This is my favorite Swarmer . Sexy 2400 attack beatstick , i love how this card can special summon some good plant from graveyard . The most popular card it can summon again is sexy Lonefire Blossom , so we will get this eff "Once Per Turn Special Summon a Plant Type Monster from your deck " wow its cool if we use this wisely , also dandylion , the token machine Smile not bad card , but its a bit hard to summon it since it is lvl 6

Ancient Gear Knight
A level 4 Ancient Gear monster , this monster is a good beatstick when its got resummoned , so its mean no trap and spell can kill this monster . Limiter Removal work for this card , its mean a 3600 Beatstick, and because of Ancient Gear status , Geartown and Ancient Gear Castle work for this card Smile but , still its optional to put this card :0

Dark Valkyria
A dark spellcaster monster . A good beatstick , allure-able , and able to destroy monster o.O . Its a good beatstick , and play with spell counter . Hmm not a really good one , but its pretty good if u use it wisely , this card will be good like to destroy DaD or JD :0 i personally like this card much :0

Elemental Hero Neos Alius
Hmm its maybe weird if i say this card is good , but look again . First his warrior elemental hero light type .
Its mean Honest-able , easy to search , and good thing is many e-hero support , like emergency call and that hero blast . Now about his eff is ONLY becoming a neos , hmm sound weird but its pretty good . First thing we can use is for contact fusion , mean like controlling your opponent Grand Mole and do contact fusion , pretty sexy Smile

Shadow Delver
Well , many ppl say this card sucks , but hmm yah still this card is pretty good . This card can target a dark monster to direct attack . Imagine a DAD or 4000 attack Rainbow Dark Dragon attacking ur opponent directly it will be pwnage , but this card have a not really good attack , make it hard to protect

Aquarian Alessa
hmm a 1500 attack gemini monster sound weak . But if u look at her effect its a good hand control for u and bad for your opponent . Discarding 1 card until your opponent out of hand is ultra meanie , yah its a good card if u can use it . just like a don zaloog Smile but easier to summon because of the supervise power

Evocator Chavalier
a 1900 beatstick sound good , plus a good sexy effect Smile yah even its hard to send any equip spell , u can combine this with any union deck , and make a sexy destruction effect , anyway i still love this card Smile

Phoenixian Gearfried
heres come the king Smile what i have to say is amazing effect . First effect is a beast effect , since many duelist use about 10 spells , and we often see about 4-7 spell in a long duel so its mean like about 4-7 monster reborn from the grave , what a creepy skill Smile His second effect look like gemini's protector , that negate all so annoying target spell or trap ... i reccomend to use this deck , so annoying gale , and destroy power monster wouldnt stay any chance if u get any spell card of course but again this card is perfect sexy Smile

IV . Gemini Support

Here is the cards that really good in a Gemini deck

Featherizer
Hmm a good card to use , its work like sending a gemini monster ( usually the strong one ) and draw one card . Its a foolish burial for gemini monster , plus a draw power . But why junking? of course card like Phoenixian Gearfried , Call of The Haunted , and Supervise is the answer . We junk it then resummon it Smile easy Smile

Woodland Archer
Only need to have not removing , and got a searcher , cool ^^ no other comment

Supervise
This card is a MUST in any gemini deck . Equip spell to get the eff of gemini monster . We can use gigaplant or Il Blud effect in same turn as they got summoned o.O its mean a lovely swarming . Also , when this card is go to grave , it has creepy effect to summon another gemini monster , so a heavy storm wont stop this card effect , but will do a greater stuff Smile

Gemini Spark
This one is good spell . First because its a quickplay spell , mean u can use it chain to opponent creepy destroying effect , like when we attack then opponent play a dangerous backrow , we may chain it cause we get extra one card and extra destroying 1 card . Well but again , its limited only for a lvl 4 gemini monster , but still its pretty good

Swing of Memories
Hmm this card maybe sucks big time , but not for gemini deck , especially for your supervise , its nothing Smile

Symbols of Duty
Well , this card is pretty good , since gemini is treated as a Normal Monster , like Butterfly do ... just tribute it and summon a better monster , also from your opponent graveyard , so if u are lucky maybe u can caught a stardust and brionac that is cool and good :0

Gemini Trap Hole
Raigeki effect and unlimited . Nothing to say to this card except this is a good card Smile Just wait until one of resummoned gemini monster is destroyed by battle , and boom it will cause raigeki for your opponent , yah pretty good and easy to use , just beware of stardust and starlight road

Superalloy Beast Raptinus
A fusion monster .... its look hard to summon it . First , the simplest thing to summon it is with Future Fusion , and junk your monster from deck Smile but , if u look carefully this card type is Dragon which mean Dragon Mirror will work for this monster . And now his effect , really make any gemini user happy . No need to resummon and we get the effect

Black Brutdrago
A good lvl 8 synchro , that easy to summon if u are using gemini deck . Either with Il Blud and Plaguespreader or Gigaplant and Nettles its come Smile and the eff is MST Smile to destroy backrow of ur opponent's
Also a 3000 atk is so beatstick for a good effect monster . Anyway his second effect is sexy too :0 an effect to summon a gemini monster from graveyard o.O another CoTH and it get its eff . You will never get an empty field Smile

V. Kind of Gemini Deck

This is some type of gemini deck . ill discuss this in different article :
- Gemini Plant
- Gemini Zombie
- Gemini Fiend
- Gemini Equip / Warrior
- Gemini Zero City

VI . Closing
Thx again all for reading this article . Sorry for grammar and some mistake :0 because im not good at english . And thx too for anyone who supports me . Anyway just try ur best doing this deck , make a creative one Smile with this good type of monster

Back to top Go down
XanXus
Beginner
Beginner
XanXus

Posts Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 am

excellent article koddy, even if I find boring to play with geminies, its still good to know about them.

Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Beginner
Beginner
Tigerclaw

Posts Posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 am

Very nice KODdy Very Happy KIU

Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Beginner
Beginner
The Avenger

Posts Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 am

nice koddy... its a good article.. KIU Smile

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 am

Very good KOD, I like it, not that many spelling mistakes Razz anywayz it has given me an insight to what a gemini deck could be like, nice Smile KIU

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 am

wow one think i dont know i put many smileys

Back to top Go down
Yami Yugi
Beginner
Beginner
Yami Yugi

Posts Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Create one deck and post sample at least. Smile

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:33 pm

yah ive say ill make it in another topic and make the shortcut here

Back to top Go down
Greatwhite
Administrator
Administrator
Greatwhite

Posts Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:28 am

yea lol gems were hard to get used to wen i came bck but my gemini plant deck remains my favorite 2 this day n.n + it ttly pwns Very Happy:D good article for ppl that have a difficult time getting to know these types of cards...

Back to top Go down
rosum
Beginner
Beginner
rosum

Posts Posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 am

lol wow i just made a gemini deck.... i find it very fun to play with

Back to top Go down
vista281
Beginner
Beginner
vista281

Posts Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 am

sexy article KOD can't wait to read the other one Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guide about Gemini Monster ._.   A guide about Gemini Monster ._. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A guide about Gemini Monster ._.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1