Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaiza's Story: YGO SD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 am

First topic message reminder :

well, in light of leaving ADA for quite a while (and might be longer) and having lots of alone time, I thought I'd start my own story just like GFT Shadow Girl. Mine is a bit bigger though, and actually follows up from the actual series, just involving people from ADA< and the main site (kaibacorporation), so if you see your name in the story in a role you may not like, sorry if it was insulting (unless its KOD, should he ever return, which, I am sure he will)

well, lets start

Chapter 1: Prologue

The story takes place a few hundred years after the story of yugi, jaden and yusei. Their constant battles with those who use duel monsters for evil purposes have resulted in them ending up in many duels where the loser has his soul sucked into the shadow realm. Fortuneately but unfortunately, they never felt to such a fate, and their exploits have resulted in the banishment of many evil souls into the very darkness they sought to send others into. But how long will they remain there ?

As time went along, the vast amount of souls trapped in that realm has caused breaks in the shadow realm and the dimension we live in, allowing some souls to break free. While unseen and normally unnoticed
, these souls themselves can do nothing on their own, but they have one ability that makes them some of the most dangerous duelists known: They can enter the body and overwhelm the souls of others, allowing them to take over their body and do with it as they choose. With time, their power grew to be able to do this with the very tools they attempted this with before. Duels with them can become shadow duels at any time they choose, where, just like before, the loser has his or her soul sent to the shadow realm. This is done by adjusting the duel disk to inflict damage to the person's actual life force with each attack, similar to what anubis done to atem in his battle against kaiba. Only this time, the body is left behind, allowing the shadow duelist to use the body to expand his own forces. However, if he should lose, the original soul is returned to its body, and the shadow duelist is sent back to the realm he came from. Nonetheless, for this ability to take over the body of hackers, these duelist are referred to by the many academies as soul hackers.

Some soul hackers can take this further. With their power, they can discard the use of a normal duel and use the duel disk itself to generate somewhat real versions of the cards they play, outside of battle. While only temporary, these illusions or holograms are capable of doing physical damage to the person, and also inflicting damage on their life force as well. Some even have the power to tie together the lifepoints of the duel disk, meaning that even after a battle, the damage you took would be reflected on the duel disk, meaning its lifepoints wont reset to 8000 immediately and as long as you battle with it, you will continue to take damage to your life force. The duel disk also cant be removed unless your life points reset to 8000, but fortunately this can be done with simple rest, or other methods to recover vitality in real. As if their power has no limits, some can force the activation of duel disks such that the person cant refuse. However, with that done, they also make it possible for others to step into the battle at will, and, due to the conditions they set forward, the soul hacker cant refuse when someone else joins in.

However, the worst manifestation of their power is not the ability to take over people, but the ability for some not to take over someone, but send them off to the shadow realm, body and soul. In such a case, the person is sent to the shadow realm completely, and so far, there has been no record of anyone who has been sent there recently, ever getting out. To make matters worse, to recover ones own lifepoints, soul hackers can use the life force of other people, duelist or not, to recover their own, and the same rules apply to such victims as those who end up losing in shadow duels. This however can only be done by very few soul hackers, particularly, very strong ones with decks to match. The worst combination of these abilities was recorded on April 4th 2134, New Domino City. An entire appartment with 18 people went empty, all the inhabitants of the apartment simply disappeared, with no trace for police or anyone else to follow. Even now the case is still open, and out of all the 19 people living in the apartment, only 1 person escaped as he wasn't there at the time, Kaiza.

There are a large number of duelist, but most are not aware of this new threat to their existance, except for a few organized groups who aim to finish the job The 5 kings of duelists started many years ago.

(sorry, I got really bored and this is the 1st time such ideas came to my head. Ill continue the story as I get time, adding a new chapter when I log on. For now, this is the basis of the story, and yes, it begins with the main star, having a nightmare. How it ends, well, still deciding)

(tell me what you think so far)

Last edited by Kaiza on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lurea
Beginner
Beginner
Lurea

Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:01 am

hmm, what a nice story Very Happy the prolouge explains everything well.
Ill sure enjoy reading this, and it'll sure occupy me for quite a while Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:52 pm

chapter 14 is finally over, and my problems are soon to follow Very Happy

Back to top Go down
chaos_emperor24
Beginner
Beginner
chaos_emperor24

Posts Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:03 am

Wait, I think I might be able to guess who Enrion's brother is from what you've told me. Wait did you tell me anything about Enrion? Forget what I just said. but anyways, it was pretty good I kinda liked that I won for once, so thanks for that. Just tell me when I finally get older and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:01 am

well, was away for quite some time to do a task that should have taken 3 weeks to do

thanks to my brother, it was finished in 1 week so I might as well start this again

Chapter 15: Duel Legends

Xanxus: what now ?
Kaiza: (sighs with frustration)

Tide: you know exactly what's coming now, soul hacker !
Xanxus: soul hacker ? are you a dumb (censored) ? we just freed you retards !

*with the swear from Xanxus, Anna moans in her sleep and squirms a bit*

Tide: dont try to fool us !
Tide: you came out of nowhere and covered us in a black casing !
Tide: you were probably waiting for us to get free, so you can ahck us completely one by one, well we're all free now so my friends and -
Jasmine: you know, when we were captured in the black casing, it was only 1 soul hacker
Tide: so ?
Jasmine: its 3 of them

*jasmine then points to Xanxus, then Kaiza, then Anna, sleeping still. meanwhile, another person, the 6th member, also begins to moan in her sleep, showing signs of waking up*

Tide: most likely they called for reinforcements, it was only one then and he surely knew I could have beat him, so they trapped us all until reinforcements arrived
Xanxus: what a dumb (censored)
Chris: (facepalms himself)

*the swear makes anna moan a bit more loudly and squirm about even more*

Kaiza: so now that we're so much "here to soul hack you", two questions
Kaiza: 1, why the hell didnt we just do it in your sleep ?
Kaiza: 2, now what ?
Tide: you didnt do it in our sleep because........wait, we were sleeping ? Shocked
Kaiza: urgh .....

*the 6th member finally opens her eyes, well dazed from sleeping and struggling a bit to get up off the floor*

Tide: anyway, sleeping or not, I, Tide Youdosaki, will vanquish -
Kessiler: oh shut the (censored) up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the swear from the 6th member, kessiler, makes anna moan loudly and squirm around violently in her sleep*

Tide: you're -
Kessiler: jeez for (censored) sake !
Kessiler: hearing your voice in one's sleep is the worst (censored) thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the swearing makes Anna wake up angry*

Anna: stop cursing !!!!!!!!!!!!
Kessiler: Shocked
Kessiler: (censored) you too !
Anna: grrrrrr !

*Kessiler finally gets off the floor, with an angry face and a bit dusty. She dusts herself off and stands upright, staring down at the 3 of them*

Kessiler: ok, who's the captain of this (censored) group ?!
Xanxus: well that would be -
Kaiza: I am
Xanxus: huh ?

*Kaiza struggles a bit to get off the floor, but finally manages too, still weak and dazed from both sleeping, and the massive lifepoint loss*

Kessiler: hmmmmm

*Kessiler walks off a short distance to a small bush, kneels down and sticks her hand in, as if getting something. When done, she takes her hand out, and with it, an empty duel disc. She then walks back and tosses it at Kaiza, who catches it before it hits his face*

Kaiza: will you all stop trying to -
Kessiler: put your deck there and lets duel, if you really are the one who freed us, then you should have beaten us, and you can do it again

*Kaiza adds one of his decks to the duel disc Kessiler gave him, and places it on his free hand. After activating it, he notices the lifepoints on it is 8000, but his duel disc reads 3500 lifepoints*

Kaiza: hmm ?
Kessiler: duel disc that have not been used against soul hackers will operate as normal

*Kessiler locks onto his duel disc and Kaiza locks back, starting a duel*

Kaiza: and what happens if I lose ?
Kessiler: we'll decide
Kaiza: fine, ill go first
Kaiza: ill activate cards from the sky, and ill remove honest from play to draw 2 cards
Kaiza: now ill set 1 card face down (Nova Summoner) and ill end my turn
Kessiler: my turn then
Kessiler: ill set 3 cards face down (mind crush, bottomless trap hole, solemn warning) and ill summon Tiger King Wang Fu
Kaiza: (thinking) that tactic again
Kessiler: Tiger King Wang Fu attacks
Kaiza: effect activate, nova summoner, and ill special summon Dimensional alchemist
Kaiza: of course, its destroyed by Wang Fu's effect, and now its effect activates, and ill add Honest from my RFG zone to hand
Kessiler: and ill end
Kaiza: my turn
Kaiza: ill set 2 cards (mirror force, honest) and ill end my turn
Kaiza: (thinking) most likely, traps to stop summons

*Kaiza watches his hand, and sees herald of orange light and archlord kristya, as well as forbidden lance*

Kaiza: (thinking) lets force them out
Kessiler: ok then, now ill go
Kessiler: ill summon doomcaliber knight
Kessiler: (thinking) that's a face down honest, more than likely

*Kessiler watches his hand and sees a smashing ground and neo spacian grand mole*

Kessiler: (thinking) lets get rid of it
Kessiler: ill summon doomcaliber knight, in attack mode
Kessiler: doomcaliber knight attacks
Kaiza: activate mirror force, destroying all your monsters in attack mode
Kessiler: hmmm
Kessiler: ill end my turn
Kaiza: my turn
Kaiza: ill flip summon my monster, and ill summon herald of orange light in attack mode
Kaiza: synchro summon herald of orange light and honest to summon brionac, dragon of the ice barrier
Kessiler: activate solemn warning, paying 2000 lifepoints to negate the summon (Kessiler's lp: 6000)
Kessiler: is that it ?
Kaiza: no
Kessiler: ?
Kaiza: 4 fairies in grave, special summon archlord kristya, and ill use its effect to add dimensional alchemist from my deck to my hand
Kessiler: chain, bottomless trap hole
Kaiza: chain, forbidden lance, target, archlord kristya
Kaiza: 2000 attack and unaffected by spells
Kessiler: I (censored) know that !
Kaiza: you curse way too much ....
Kessiler: deal with it
Kaiza: well, archlord kristya attacks (Kessiler's lp: 4000)
Kaiza: and ill end my turn
Kessiler: (thinking) smashing ground wont do a thing, it'll just come back
Kessiler: (thinking) but .....
Kessiler: ill summon neo spacian grand mole
Kessiler: neo spacian grand mole attacks, and ill activate its effect, returning them both to our hands
Kaiza: ??
Kessiler: main phase 2, ill activate mind crush, target, archlord kristya
Kaiza: ..............................
Kaiza: -_-
Kaiza: first dreamcrusher, then snakedoc, then -
Kessiler: huh ?

*Kessiler presses the release button on her duel disc*

Kessiler: what do you know about snakedoc ?
Kaiza: well
Kaiza: he's the leader of ADA as well as FK, which we're all members of
Kaiza: why does it concern you ?
Kessiler: press the release trigger, the duel's over
Kaiza and Xanxus: ??
Kaiza: but no one -
Kessiler: doesn't matter
Kessiler: no way that FK pussies could be soul hackers
Kaiza: that was plain rude -_-
Tide: sooooooooooooooo, they aren't soul hackers ?
Kessiler: NO YOU (censored) !
Tide: wow, well, sorry for that guys, I just make sure my friends are safe
Kaiza: no problem
Kaiza: (thinking) (censored)

*at that same time, the last person wakes up, and Anna gets out of her sleeping bag*

Kasona: urghhh.........
Kasona: what just happened ?
Kessiler: (ceonsored) happened
Kasona: guess its nothing unusual

*she gets up and looks at Kaiza and Xanxus, then looks down to see Anna, with a puzzled look on her face*

Kasona: who are they ?
Kessiler: members of FK
Kasona: oh ?
Kasona: nice Very Happy
Kessiler: anyway, lets head to the camp further up, I am sure you all are hungry
Kessiler: I know I am
Kaiza: hu, you're being
Tide: DONT SAY IT !
Kessiler: ?!
Kaiza: .....................
Kaiza: never mind -_-
Kessiler: anyway, lets go

*Kessiler walks off, and the other 5 from her group follows, Kaiza, Xanxus and Anna reluctantly follow after, still tired from sleep and lifepoint loss*

Kessiler: (thinking) he still had 5 cards remaining, one was dimensional alchemist
Kessiler: (thinking) if he sent kristya to rfg and get dimensional alchemist destroyed, chances are ...........
Kessiler: (thinking) he would have won ....

location: Nearby camp close to the abandoned house, time: 8:30 am

*Kaiza and the rest of his group settle around a burnt campfire with Kessiler's group, sitting around the burnt fire in a circle. 6 blue tents could be seen around them as well, one for each member of Kessiler's group. While the others start to eat a small meal for breakfast, Kaiza checks his duel disc to check the lifepoint reading, sees it, then places his hand down and begins to talk*

Kaiza: so what are your names ?
Kessiler: yours first
Kaiza: well, my name is Kaiza Cortus, and ...........

*Kaiza points to Xanxus*

Kaiza: his name is Xanxus, I dont know his last name. expert at flamvell decks it seems
Xanxus: yo
Kaiza: and this ............

*Kaiza stares at Anna for a bit*

Kaiza: some stalker >.>
Anna: hey !
Kaiza: it was a joke .......
Kaiza: her name is Anna, an interdediate player of Vylons
Jasmine: Vylons ?
Anna: uhh, yea, my brother gave me those cards, so I use them
Jasmine: oh ............
Jasmine: that's cute Very Happy
Jasmine: (thinking) there hasn't been a Vylon player or a vylon deck for years .................
Jasmine: (thinking) and this girl here has it at her disposal ..........
Kaiza: so what are your names ?
Kessiler: hmmmm
Kessiler: Jessica Kessiler, but to avoid confusion, people call me Kessiler
Kaiza: what confusion

*Kessiler then points to Kagami, who seems too busy eating to notice them*

Kessiler: her name is Jessica Kagami
Kagami: ????
Kessiler: yea that one stuffing her (censored) full
Kagami -_-

*the girl quickly eats what was in her mouth puts her bowl down and begins to talk*
Kagami: hi Very Happy
Kagami: my name is Kagami, a machina lover and a big fan of inus and Lucky Star
kessiler: you mean lucky (censored) >.>
Kagami: hey, that anime is great >.>
Kessiler: great ?! they all sing like (censored) it hurts my ears to listen !
Kagami -_-
Jasmine: well, my name is Jasmine Amore Smile
Kaiza: oh .... hi
Anna: not too social are you ...
Jasmine: well, in terms of decks, I use anything remotely weird Shocked
Jasmine: but my main deck is, uhhhh
Jasmine: salvo flamvell gajiltron deck ? Very Happy
Kaiza: uhhhhh, sounds nice
Jasmine: thanks Very Happy
Chris: well, my turn then
Chris: name's Chris, expert at psychic decks, one of AE's finest
Kaiza: AE, what's that ?
Chris: ad posse ad ae
Kaiza: never heard of it
Kessiler: that because people dont talk about (censored) teams alot
Chris: if the team is (censored) how come you're on it ?
Kessiler: to see what hope I can bring to that sad (censored) group of a team
Chris: we dont need hope ....
Kessiler: yea
Kessiler: you need a (censored) miracle
Kaiza: (thinking) this girl is aggressive, overly aggressive
Chris: ....................

*then, Kasona interrupts before the argument becomes intense*

Kasona: well, my name is Kasona, for those who didn't know Very Happy
Kasona: I have many decks, some good, some bad
Kasona: but my two favorites are my slow dimension destruction deck
Kasona: and a deck based off one of the 3 legends of duel monsters
Kaiza: legends of duel monsters ?
Kasona: yeah, you dont know them ?
Kaiza: this is the 1st time I heard the statement
Kasona: well
Kasona: about over 200 years ago, the young duelist, yugi moto, put together the pieces of a puzzle, which trapped the soul of a 5000 year old ancient pharoh
Kasona: that Pharoh was the grandson of the person who was the 1st person to bring duel monsters from their realm, to our realm
Kasona: he was the founder of duel monsters
Kasona: and his son, was so good at this game that no one could match him
Kasona: Atem, as what we found his name to be, from the artifacts we found from New Satellite, was his name, and he was the 1st Duel Legend
Kaiza: so who is the 3rd ?
Kasona: that would be someone who went by the name of Yusei Fudo
Kasona: about 100 years ago, an accident happened in New Satellite that almost destroyed the city, and sent the survivors in a case of every man for himself, as the ruins became a hostile and unsafe place.
Kasona: In light of the Accident, a New city was built to replace Satellite, which the ruins was called at the time. That place is New Domino
Kaiza: New Domino ? I live there ?
Kasona: then you owe Yusei your life, as if it wasn't for him, New Domino would have been destroyed the same way Satellite was destroyed.
Kasona: not only did he save New Domino, but he and his team also brought order to Satellite, and formed a union between Satellite, and New Domino, which is why Satellite is actually inhabitable and as friendly as it once was before the accident
Kasona: all this through dueling

*Kasona takes out a deckbox and removes a deck from it, looks down at it and begins to talk*

Kasona: do you know his signature card was junk synchron and stardust dragon ?
Kaiza: !!

*flashback*

year: 2121, time: 10: 00 am, Location, New Domino Orphanage

*a young boy and an older girl can be seen sitting down on the floor facing each other, with a small pile of cards between them. The girl goes into the pile and takes out a card, and shows the boy it. Its a junk synchron*

Kaiza: what's this card ?
Unknown Girl: the best card your new deck will have
Unknown Girl: on its own, its not strong, but

*she then pulls out another card, ryko, lightsworn hunter*

Unknown: these 2 make a great pair Smile
Kaiza: wow, really ? Very Happy
Unknown Girl: doesn't stop there Smile

*she then pulls out another card, chaos sorcerer*

Unknown Girl: everyone keeps calling me two things, the chaos captain, and the fairy captain

*she then pats Kaiza on the head and messes his hair up*

Unknown Girl: when I'm gone, I want you to be the next chaos captain, or even as great as me Smile
Unknown Girl: I want you to be the next duel legend

*flashback end*

Kaiza:...................
Kaiza: (thinking) how many memories do I have locked away ?
Kasona: hmmm ?
Kaiza: never mind
Tide: guess its my turn now Very Happy
Kaiza and Xanxus: ??

*Tide gets up and clenches his fist, with a big, determined grin on his face*

Kessiler: oh (censored)
Kessiler: be right back

*Kessiler gets up and walks off a short distance to a nearby tree, while Tide begins to talk*

Tide: anyway
Kasona: (thinking) here we go -_-
Tide: MY NAME IS TIDE YOUDOSAKI, DUEL PROGIDY AND THE 6th DUEL LEGEND TO BE !
Tide: EXPERT AT X-Saber DECKS and Elemental Hero decks, GOING BACK TO THE PLAYSTYLE USED BY THE 2nd DUEL LEGEND HIMSELF, JADEN YUKI !
Kaiza: (thinking) wow, Kessiler was right
Kaiza: (thinking) listening to him does hurt one's ears
TIDE: PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM AE, I ONLY HAVE ONE PERSON WHO CAN MATCH MY SKILLS
Chris and Jasmine: (sighs)

*Tide then quickly points to Chris*

TIDE: YOU, CHRIS, ARE THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF MATCHING MY SKILLS, AND MY ONLY COMPETITOR TO THE TITLE OF THE 6th DUEL LEGEND
Kaiza: (thinking) guess if I was to aim for that title, he wont have any competitors, he'd just give up -_-

*meanwhile, Kessiler goes under the shade of a nearby tree, leans on it, bows her head down and closes her eyes for a bit*

*flashback*

location: Office Building located in Singapore, time: 1: 00 am, year: 2123

*Through the front entrance of the building, 2 girls, one of mature age and another very young, rush to the entrance. At the entrance, the mature girl takes a black card and swipes it across the barcode reader, opening the door. They both exit the building, and the mature girl enters the building again, but is stopped by the small one*

Kessiler: wait ! where are you going ?!
Unknown Girl: to make sure the people who tried to take you, dont ever do it again, among other things
Unknown Girl: you should head home for now, your parents must be worried sick Smile
Kessiler: pfft, they dont care, no one ever cares anyway
Kessiler: its a cold world, and no one cares about anyone !
Unknown Girl: hmmm

*the unknown girl, dressed in a revealing purple, black and white outfit, turns around, kneels down a bit, and watches the girl*

Unknown Girl: now if no one cared about you, and no one cared about each other.............

*she then gives the girl a hug*

Unknown Girl: why in the world did I save you then, hmm ? Smile

*flashback end*

Kessiler: (low voice) if you cared, then why aren't you here ?
Kessiler: ........................

*she quickly opens her eyes, turns around and punches the tree trunk, leaving a dent in it*

Kessiler: why aren't you here ?!
Kessiler: (sighs)

*she then bows her head down again, and closes her eyes*

*flashback*

Location: basement of a nearby abandoned house in the woods, time: 10: 00 pm

*kessiler heads down into the dark basement, and goes down a few stairs, stopping to look down and see that the stairs become completely obscurred by a black aura, coming from the end of the basement and stretching up to the staricase, right at the edge of her feet. She looks around to see a bright red light glowing in the darkness of the basement, right in one of the edges*

Kessiler: well, time to send your sorry (censored) back to hell

*Kessiler goes to her duel disc on her arm and pulls the trigger below it, then, the red light dims, then suddenly the area of staircase that was obscurred stretches up to the staricase she is on, covering her legs with a black aura*

*the black aura then quickly climbs up her body, encasing her quickly as she struggles to get out. The struggle ends quickly, and her body falls down on the staircase, encased in a back layer. It then gets up, and heads out of the basement*

*flashback end*

Kessiler: (thinking) did they deal with that too ?

*with that thought, Kessiler comes from under the shade of the tree and rushes back to the group*

*meanwhile*

Tide: SO
Tide: what do you use Kaiza ?
Kaiza: hm ?
Tide: as in
Tide: decks ?
Kaiza: oh
Kaiza: ..............

*Kaiza pulls out his decks and watches them, looking down while sitting on the floor*

Tide, Jasmine, Chris, kagami and Kasona: ??
Kaiza: truth be told, I -
Kessiler: hey, Kaiza !

*he stops staring at his decks and stands up, as Kessiler reaches the group*

Kessiler: did you take care of the 2nd house ?
Kaiza: 2nd house ? we only saw one
Kessiler: ..............
Kessiler: come with me, you all, stay here ?
Kaiza: ???
Everyone else: huh ?

*Kessiler grabs Kaiza by the arm and takes him with her, with him resisting a bit, struggling to follow, and well confused. The rest of the group watches on as the go off in the distance nearby*

Xanxus: (thinking) a 2nd house ?
Xanxus: hmmmm

*Xanxus stands up and pulls out his duel disc, and presses a button on top. As the rest looks on, the D.D. scout plane can be seen closing in on him, it reaches, and stops in front of him*

Jasmine and Tide: huh ? Shocked
Xanxus: its a duel machine, one of the fastest known or built.
Xanxus: you all should know about -
Chris: we do, but
Chris: what do you need it for ?
Xanxus: to send a message to ADA head admin

*he quickly pulls out a pen and notepad, writes down a small note on it quickly, and hands it to the scout plane, who picks it up with one of his probes, and stuffs it inside a cylinder attached to another probe*

Xanxus: move quickly
D.D. Scout Plane: yes sir

*with that, the D.D. Scout plane flies off into the distance, quickly disappearing*

Chris: ..................
Xanxus: where are they heading ?
Chris: sadly, we ourselves dont know
Xanxus: hm ?
Kagami: we were called as backup for her, and our 1st tent was at the abandoned house.
Kagami: we moved up a bit in the night time when it was all clear at the 1st house, and we came here. Apparently that's when the incident happened and well, we were hacked ....
Xanxus: (thinking) damit
Xanxus: what do you all know about the 2nd house ?
Kagami: well, honestly, we know nothing, all we know is that it has one
Xanxus: (thinking) damit, I best go follow
Xanxus: anna !
Anna: yes ?
Xanxus: you stay here !
Anna: uhh, sure
Xanxus: same as the rest of you

*with that, Xanxus runs off in the same direction Kaiza and Kessiler went*

Xanxus: (thinking) I sure hope she isn't hacked, but even then ..............
Xanxus: (thinking) what is at the 2nd house worries me
Xanxus: (thinking) we know nothing about a 2nd house !

*meanwhile, some distance ahead of Xanxus, Kaiza and Kessiler can be seen running very fast through the small forest, with Kaiza trailing behind Kessiler*

Kaiza: we know nothing about a 2nd house
Kessiler: my group doesn't know much either
Kessiler: I came to the 1st house on my own first, after AE sent me there to see what happened. 5 campers went missing and a Dragunity Alkys duel machine scanned the area they went missing, detected soul hacker energy
Kessiler: I went, got the (censored) cleaned up, and sent the campers home, but before I did, I asked them what happened at the house
Kessiler: they told me they dont even know how they got to this one, that they were at a 2nd house not too far from where you found us, and in the basement, something attacked them, they blacked out, and ended up here
Kessiler: so I called for back up, and went to the 2nd house myself

*Kessiler stops and Kaiza stops shortly after, to see in front of them a small house, still in somewhat good condition in the middle of a cleared area in the forest*

Kessiler: this house right here
Kaiza: what was in the basement
Kessiler: something rarely seen, but (censored) awful to deal with
Kessiler: a soul hacker entity, one that can exist without hacking a human. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, some are even human.
Kessiler: one is in the basement of this house, and that is what hacked me and my group

*Kessiler activates the duel disc on her hand, draws out 6 cards from her deck, places them in a pocket on her shirt and activates the soul trigger on her duel disc, which makes her become surrounded in a multi coloured spiraling aura*

Kessiler: and I want that (censored) gone
Kessiler: activate your soul trigger
Kaiza: uhhh, sure D:
Kaiza: (thinking) what to do ?
Kaiza: (thinking) it was already hard enough trying to convince Xanxus I wasn't a soul hacker
Kaiza: (thinking) what will she do if she sees this whirlwind ?

*Kaiza slowly reaches for his dueldisc on his arm, holds the soul trigger, gently activates it without making a sound, and then deactivates it in the same instant*

Kaiza: activated Very Happy
Kessiler: where the (censored) is the aura ?
Kaiza: I designed my duel disc to have no aura, so they wont be able to tell
Kessiler: ..................
Kessiler: whatever, lets go

*with that, Kaiza and Kessiler head to the front entrance of the house. Inside, the house looks like it is still used, with neat furniture, a small chimney, and even some small candle light holders hung up on the walls. They enter into the living room and then into one of the back rooms of the house*

Kessiler: this is the same room that leads to the basement
Kessiler: funny, the room was much colder than when I was in it in the night
Kaiza: so you're saying you were hacked in the night ?
Kessiler: yes dumb (censored)
Kaiza: (thinking) it adds up now
Kaiza: this entity cannot be active in light, not to mention that it, and anything it hacks, can only be damaged by light monsters
Kessiler: how the (censored) do you know this ?
Kaiza: because we had to use light monsters in order to free you all, and its daytime, hence why the place doesn't feel the same as if it were here
Kaiza: we have to darken the area or wait until night
Kessiler: hmmmm

*Kessiler goes into her pocket and pulls out a book of moon spell card, and plays it on the duel disc*

Kessiler: card activation, book of moon, target, current residence

*with those words, the entire house is engulfed in a dark bubble which blocks all visibility of the house from the outside. Inside, the house looks as if it is nighttime itself, with the sky being visible, but dark, and the house itself with nothing much, other than moonlight*

Kaiza: guess the moonlight is from the card as well
Kessiler: its why they call it (censored) book of moon
Kessiler: ...................

*Kessiler body begins to shiver a bit, and Kaiza himself begins to feel a bit cold a few seconds after the card is activated*

Kessiler: its here

*Kessiler goes to the door in the room that leads to the basement and opens it, and like before, most of the staircase is covered in a black aura that makes it completely obsurred from view, and a red light can be seen in the corner, also surrounded by the same black aura*

Kessiler: you won the 1st round (censored) get ready for round 2

*Kaiza walks in after while Kessiler pulls out a Thunder King Rai-Oh from her pocket. kaiza stops at the side of Kessiler as she gets ready to play it, but is interrupted as the entity begins to talk*

Soul Hacker Entity: you .................
Soul Hacker Entity: you possess the same energy as the captain of angels !
Kessiler: (thinking) captain of angels ?
Soul Hacker Entity: if I cant have my vengeance on here, ill have it on you !!
Kessiler: (thinking) I dont have time for this (censored)
Kessiler: card summon, thunder king rai-oh

*a multi coloured spiraling aura appears a short distance from her, and from the bottom up, the shape of a Thunder King Rai-Oh quickly begins to form, but before it could be completed*

Soul Hacker Entity: card activation, solemn warning

*a small shockwave is fired from the entity, hitting thunder king rai-oh while it is still forming, shattering it. Right after, from the corner where the entity is, black tentacles stretch out towards Kessiler and Kaiza, gripping their bodies and pulling them towards the entity slowly as they struggle to get free*

Kaiza: grrrrr
Kessiler: (eyes cloes tight) nghhh
Soul Hacker Entity: there will be no abduction of your bodies this time !
Soul Hacker Entity: to the shadow realm with you both !
Kaiza: (thinking) I need to get these tentacles off or even I dont know what will happen
Kaiza: (thinking) damit, how ?!
Kaiza: (thinking) ?!

*flashback*

Kaiza:....................

*Kaiza uses his remaining energy to search for the trigger for a soul duel on his duel disc, finds it and activates it. Upon its activation, a strong whirlwind also surrounds Kaiza as well, originating from his own duel disc. The gust is so strong that it starts to move the chairs at the floor of the stadium, and leaves alice lost for words, as the whirlwind is not black, but white and black. The whirlwind around Kaiza dies down a bit, but still remains strong, strong enough to overshadow the effects of alice's own. Kaiza gets off his knees and starts to breathe normally again, leaving alice in even more awe*

*flashback end*

Kaiza: (thinking) dont have a choice !

*Kaiza fighst with the tentacles to bring his arms together, struggling, but finally succeeding to do so, holding his harms together by the soul trigger on his disc. he pulls the soul trigger, and the room begins to shake a bit, making the entity flinch. In that instant, a while whirlwind quickly surrounds Kaiza, bursting the tentacles off him, and those on Kessiler let go and retract as the entity screams loudly. kessiler falls to the staircase floor in an area still visible, opens her eyes and is shocked by what she sees, unable to speak or move*

Soul Hacker Entity: grrarr
Soul Hacker Entity: card activation, swords of revealing light

*with that, luminous swords begin to appear everywhere, blocking Kaiza off and illuminating the room, revealing the entity for what it is, a black orb with a red, glowing area that appears to be glowing from inside of it*

Kaiza: I'm tired of this
Kaiza: grrr

*Kaiza picks up 5 cards from on top his deck and quickly plays one of them

Kaiza: card activation, charge of the light brigade, target, lyla, lightsworn sorceress

*with that, 3 cards from the top of his deck are placed a small bit out of the deck holder, and Kaiza quickly places them in the graveyard section. Another card from the middle of the deck is also pushed outwards, and Kaiza takes it and plays it on the duel monster section*

Kaiza: card summon, lyla, lightsworn sorceress

*a small whirlwind appears a short distance from Kaiza, and the shape of Lyla, lightsworn sorceress forms*

Kaiza: card activation, lyla, lightsworn sorceress, target, swords of revealing light
Lyla, Lightsworn sorceress: yes sir !

*lyla spins her staff above her rapidly for a brief moment, cries out, then slams the bottom of the staff on a staircase. Right after, each on of the swords shatter, one by one, darkening the room again, while the red light remains visible. Right after, Lyla goes onto her knees, holding her staff for balance, breathing heavily*

Kaiza: card activation, monster reborn, target, junk synchron

*Kaiza goes into his graveyard section and takes junk synchron out, and quickly plays it. With that, junk synchron forms right next to lyla*

Kaiza: synchro summon, junk synchron and lyla lightsworn sorceress

*Junk synchron then stretches his hand out towards lyla, who then holds it. They are then both engulfed in a luminous sphere that lights the entire house up, such that from outside, some of the light can be seen through the black bubble book of moon generated over the house. As Xanxus gets closer, he can see the light in the distance*

Xanxus: (thinking) I best hurry

*meanwhile*

Kaiza: card summon

*Kaiza goes into his extra deck and plays a synchro monster from it onto the duel disc, and then sends lyla, lightsworn sorceress and junk synchron from the monster card zone to the graveyard. The synchro monster played is Arcanite magician*

Kaiza: arcanite magician !

*with that, the luminous sphere quickly disappears, and where the sphere was, the shape of an arcanite magician is there*

Kaiza: arcanite magician, attack the entity, get it off this world !
Arcanite Magician: with please !

*arcanite magician spins his staff rapidly in front of him, and as he spins it, a small luminous ball starts to form, growing bigger and bigger. He finally stops when its just about as big as him, and upon stopping, the ball fires off from where he is, straight down the stairs to the soul hacker entity

Soul Hacker Entity: This isnt even the same person, yet he's just as strong as her
Soul Hacker Entity: no -

*before it could finish, the ball hits the entity, and the contact leaves a luminous explosion in the basement that lights up the room in a blinding light. In the explosion, the body of the entity can be seen disintegrating, until nothing of it is left. The explosion quickly fades away, and the house becomes dark, but the cold presence of the entity is gone from the room

Arcanite Magician: it is done
Kaiza: thanks

*Kaiza takes arcanite magician off the monster card zone and places it back in the extra deck compartment. As the card disappears, he turns the soul trigger off, takes his duel disc off, places the cards back in the deck, and walks out of the basement, with Kessiler watching him walk out, still on the floor, still shocked. He walks outside of the room, and outside of the house, and looks up at the darkened sky, staring at it aimlessly*

Kaiza: (thinking) what am I really ?
Kaiza: (thinking) I have the same power as these soul hackers who took all of my known friends away, yet, they run from me
Kaiza: (thinking) damit, who locked my memories away, and why ?!
Kaiza: ?!

*Kaiza notices that someone locked onto his duel disc, but doesn,t turn around to see who. From behind kaiza, kessiler can be seen, duel disc and soul trigger activated, locked on to Kaiza's disc*

Kaiza: should have seen this coming
Kessiler: what the (censored) are you ?!
Kaiza: if I knew I'd answer, but someone locked my memories away, and now
Kaiza: I dont know what I am
Kaiza: I'm not even sure if I'm a soul hacker or not
Kaiza: if you think I am, then just get rid of me now and call it a day, at least this way I wont end up doing to someone what they did to my friends
Kessiler: .................................

*Kessiler pulls the soul trigger on her disc, shutting it off, and the she shuts her duel disc down, and the black bubble around the house fades away, revealing the sky as it was before the bubble*

Kessiler: if you give me any reason, any reason at all to doubt you, ill tear you up like (censored) chicken
Kessiler: but you owe it to a young woman, as to why I trust you
Kaiza: (thinking) young woman ?
Kaiza: that's nice
Kessiler: whatever, lets -

*then, xanxus reaches them*

Xanxus: (panting)
Xanxus: you never told us about -
Kaiza: its taken care of, it was a soul hacker entity, its gone now
Kaiza: lets head back to base camp
Xanxus: Shocked

*the rest of the group are still in place, with Kasona still talking about duel legends*

Anna: so who is the 5th duel legend ?
Kasona : oh ?
Kasona: well, its believed her name is Enrion
Kasona: turth be told, soul hackers only reappeared about 2 years ago, right after the New Domino appartment disappearances in 2134. Before that, for 8 years until that incident, not one was seen
Kasona: we believe she is the one who ended the war, all on her own
Kasona: from what we know, she was a user of fairy monsters, but sadly, most of the decks she have dont exist anymore, or are very rare
Kasona: we ourselves only know the decks she had, her main one was based on the agent/archlord archetype, but sadly, no agent deck has been found to this day
Kasona: you're a very lucky girl
Anna: why ?
Kasona: while not her main deck, vylons were also among her arsenal of decks, and are also very rare to find
Kasona: if its true, you have a complete vylon deck, and in that case
Kasona: a very strong one too
Anna: gee, thanks
Anna: (thinking) is there a chance that my brother got this from her ?

*in the distance, Xanxus, Kaiza and Kessiler can be seen walking to the group*

Kasona: oh, they're back
Chris: hmmmmmm

*chris takes out a small device and quickly activates it, pointing it in their direction, looking at the screen with a tense face. However, his expression quickly changes to a relieved one

Chris: looks like they took care of it
Chris: our mission here is complete Smile

End of chapter 15

Last edited by Kaiza on Tue May 31, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaos_emperor24
Beginner
Beginner
chaos_emperor24

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:23 am

(Yay)

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:00 pm

lol i love Kessiler nice story so far kaiza

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

thanks, she's actually a friend of mine from KC, Jessica90

snakedoc should know her well Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Beginner
Beginner
Kitty

Posts Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:28 pm

I just read the part one but its very good ^_^.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Chapter 16: Team AE: A Posse AD AE

*Kaiza, Jessica and Xanxus finally make it back to the waiting group and take a seat with them to discuss what happened*

Anna: so what was at the next house
Kaiza: well, it was a soul hacker, the one that hacked you all
Kessiler: actually, a soul hacker entity, one that can exist without needing to hack someone
Chris: so they're coming up more frequently now, aren't they
Chris: not good
Kaiza: its been taken care of, so no need to worry
Kaiza: question is, what happens now ?
Kessiler: we wait for team AE to arrive. I tild them ill be done in 7 days, with or without backup
Kessiler: also that ill meet them at this campsite, which is why I told you to set up here
Kessiler: by afternoon, they should arrive, whether we did the task or not
Kessiler: apparently, its a good thing you (censored) came, or else we wouldn't know how to get rid of the entity
Jasmine: what do you mean ?
Kessiler: this entity can only be damaged by light monsters, hence we needed light decks which this sad team doesn't have
Kessiler: it'll just be a (censored) day, and then, those bastards would have an army instead of just 6 people
Anna: so we did do a good job
Anna: yay !
Kessiler: hu, celebrate for now >.>
Kessiler: anyway, we wait until they come at this spot
Xanxus: until then ?
Anna: yea, what do we do ?
Kessiler: I dont know, go (censored) or something, Jasmine and Kagami seem like they want to
Kagami and Jasmine: Shocked
Kessiler: I'm joking you (censored) heads !
Jasmine: -_-
Kagami: oh, you were joking Neutral
Kaiza: (thinking) got to stop this >.<
Kaiza: so, Kessiler
Kessiler: what ?
Kaiza: how do you know of snakedoc and FK ?
Kessiler: well

*Kessiler goes into a small carrying bag wrapped around her and pulls out a small, orange skinned fruit, and places it in her hand, punching it
lightly with her other hand, clenched in a fist*

Kessiler: I wont say how I ended up there, or how I ended up leaving
Kessiler: but I will say this
Kessiler: next time I see snakedoc

*suddenly, she punches the fruit hard, so hard it explodes, and parts splatter everywhere*

Kessiler: ill burst a danaria fruit in his face !!
Kaiza and Anna: Shocked
Tide: she's serious as well
Tide: dont ever call her -

*she quickly turns and watches Tide, with a very angry face, making tide so scared he becomes frozen*

*flashback*

*Tide opens the door to see a brown haired girl in hiking style clothing at the entrance, with a serious face on*

Tide: hey, can I help ya ?
Kessiler: I came here to apply for AE under (censored)wolfy's request
Tide: hu, (censored)wolfy huh ? that's cute
Tide: you're cute too Smile
Tide: huh ?

*then, in the timeframe of 1 second, the girl takes a fruit out of a carrying bag at the side of her, holds it tight, and slams it into
tide's face so hard, that the fruit bursts in his face, and knocks him to the ground. Everyone at the club who sees it is appalled and
shocked*

Kessiler: so which other (censored) wants to call me cute ?!
KingWolfy: (sighs)

*flashback end*

Tide: lets just say
Tide: some things you never want to find out
Tide: anyway, I just remembered
Tide: what deck do you use Kaiza ?
Kaiza: (thinking) crap
Anna: yea tell us what your deck is
Anna: I still have no idea
Xanxus: (thinking) this will be interesting to hear, not even I can correctly tell what his deck is
Kaiza: truth be told I myself dont know
Anna, Tide, Kasona, Jasmine, Chris and Kagami: huh ?
Xanxus: (thinking) and apparently neither does he know -_-
Kaiza: both decks were given to me by someone I knew long ago
Kaiza: I believe it was a girl
Kagami: so your girlfriend gave you your decks ?
Kaiza: no, the girl I remember, or think I do, was far older it seems
Kagami: oh
Kasona: so what was her name:
Kaiza: well, I cant remember, I cant remember alot of things
Kasona: amnesia ?
Kaiza: yea
Kaiza: thing is, my memory always seems to get something back with each duel, and its been doing that alot since I got involved in all this
Kaiza: and I am sure there are alot of things I dont know
Kaiza: all I know is, the person who gave me these decks, sure knew what they were doing
Kaiza: (thinking) as if they knew this was going to happen
Kaiza: (thinking, looking down at his duel disc) whoever it was who gave me these, thank you
Kasona: well, do you have a general idea of what the decks are
Kaiza: well, I know for sure one of them is a fairy deck
Tide: hmmm, fairy you say ?
Kaiza: yea, archlord kristya and stuff
Kasona: you're lucky indeed
Chris: that card is very hard to find, and its almost impossible to find agents or heralds
Tide: well that settles it

*Tide gets off the floor and raises his hand with the duel disc*

Everyone else except Tide: ???
Tide: Fairy decks are hard to find, very, especially good ones
Tide: and the 5th duel legend, Enrion, used a fairy deck
Kaiza: yes
Tide: for you to be able to actually beat soul entities with your deck, you must be very good
Tide: maybe not as good as Enrion
Tide: but still good enough
Tide: if I want to become the 6th duel legend
Tide: I got to be able to deal with decks she used
Kaiza: (thinking) here it comes
Tide: lets step it up Kaiza !
Kaiza: (thinking) huh ?
Kaiza: huh ?
Anna and Xanxus: (silent)
Kessiler: (sighs)
Kessiler: its his super queer way of asking for a duel -_-
Kaiza: oh
Kaiza: (thinking) crap

*Kaiza and Tide face opposite directions from each other, both with their duel discs active and locked onto each other. Kasona, Kagami, Jasmine, Anna, Xanxus
Chris and Kessiler watch from a distance*

Kaiza: we really have to do it ?
Tide: it cant hurt, the soul triggers are off Very Happy
Kaiza: yea .... but
Kessiler: stop being a wuss !!!1
Anna: yea just duel and get it over with, we're all bored here
Kaiza: (thinking) urgh
Kaiza: fine, you go first
Tide: sure
Kaiza: yes
Tide: well, then
Tide: LETS STEP IT UP !
Kaiza: (thinking) urgh
Tide: ill go first
Tide: ill set 2 cards face down (trap stun, solemn warning), then ill summon this bad boy !
Tide: XX - Saber Fulhelmknight !
Kaiza: (thinking) this again
Tide: and that ends my turn
Tide: your move !
Kaiza: hmmm
Kaiza: ill set 3 cards face down (sangan, dimensional prison, call of the haunted) and end my turn
Tide: well, lets go
Tide: (watches his hand)
Tide: hmmmmm
Tide: WELL TIME TO STEP IT UP !
Tide: ill activate my face down card, trap stun !
Tide: for this turn, activating trap cards wont do a thing !
Kaiza: (thinking, sets 2 cards aside in his hand) here we go
Tide: Now
Tide: ill summon to the field XX - Saber Boggart Knight, and you want to know what this buddy of mine does ?
Tide: It special summons another of his buddies from my hand, and ill use it to bring X - Saber Pashul !
Kaiza: (thinking) hyunlei is next
Tide: but before all that
Tide: ill special summon another big boy, XX - Saber Faultroll !
Tide: but he wont do anything yet
Tide: instead, ill synchro summon XX - Saber Boggart Knight and X - Saber Pashul, to special summon XX - Saber Hyunlei
Tide: cute isn't it ?
Kaiza: dunames dark witch looks better to be honest
Tide: maybe so, but this bad girl has an added bonus too !
Tide: when its summoned by a synchro summon, I can destroy up to 3 spell and traps you have, and since you only have 2, ill destroy them both
Kaiza: chain to effect, herald of orange light
Kasona: heralds, its been a while
Anna: what is so special about them ?
Kasona: well, herald decks are designed to negate anything your opponent can throw
Kasona: spells, traps, even monster effects, then can stop them
Kasona: the orange one is meant for monsters
Kaiza: ill discard this and Nova summoner, to negate your monster and destroy it
Tide: wow, nice moves !
Kaiza: uhhh
Kaiza: (under his voice) thanks
Tide: well, I hope you have more of that, because now I activate Faultroll's effect
Tide: once per turn, I can special summon an X - Saber monster from my graveyard to the field, and ill special summon the chick again, XX - Saber Hyunlei
Tide: now, with that done, ill synchrom summon again, XX- Saber Hyunlei and XX - Saber Fulhelmknight to special summon the ultimate X - Saber
Tide: XX - Saberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Tide: GOTTOMS !!!
Kaiza: hu
Tide: at 3100 attack, there isn't much of anything that can destroy him in battle
Tide: speaking of battle, its battle time !
Tide: lets step it up !
Tide: XX - Saber Faultroll attacks your facedown
Kaiza: flip, sangan, and since its destroyed, ill use its effect, and add a herald of orange light from my deck to my hand
Tide: (thinking) hmmm, he thinks ill use gottoms to discard, that way, he can negate it, and we'll both be empty
Tide: and now, XX - Saber Gottoms attacks you directly ! (Kaiza's lp: 4900)
Kaiza: (thinking) hu, that thing is hard on the attack
Tide: and with that done ill.......
Kaiza: (thinking) fire it off)
Tide: end my turn Very Happy
Kaiza: (thinking) new plan needed
Kaiza: well, my turn
Kaiza: traps are free now, so ill activate call of the haunted, and special summon sangan from my grave
Kaiza: and now, ill summon herald of orange light
Kaiza: its also a tuner monster
Tide: whoa, cool !
Kaiza: now, ill synchro summon sangan and herald of orange light to special summon ally of justice catastor
Kaiza: even if he's big doesn't mean it cant be destroyed by an attack
Tide: heh, you're right
Tide: but
Tide: I play my trap, saber hole
Tide: it negates the summon of a monster and destroys it, as long as I have an X - Saber monster on the field
Kaiza: hu, guess I have no choice
Tide: hm ?
Kaiza: (sighs)
Kaiza: first, sangan's effect, ill add honest from my deck to my hand
Kaiza: now, ill remove from play, sangan, nova summoner, and 2 herald of orange lights, to special summon Sky Scourge Enrise
Kasona: huh ?
Anna: what ?
Kasona: sky scourge enrise, never thought anyone would use that
Anna: oh
Kasona: but now that he did, Tide is in some trouble
Anna: why ?
Kasona: he's locked
Kasona: if Kaiza plays right
Kaiza: (thinking) if I remove faultroll, gottoms cant even attack unless he uses his effect and gets lucky
Kaiza: (thinking) but
Kaiza: ill use enrise's effect, and remove from play, XX - Saber Gottoms
Kaiza: however now, I cant attack with it, so its your move
Kasona: which he didn't -_-
Tide: nice move Very Happy
Tide: hmmmm
Tide: (thinking) so much for stardust dragon, that wont work since he has honest
Tide: (thinking, looks at cards in hand) well, guess we'll have to go brave
Tide: ill set 1 card face down (XX - Saber Darksoul) and ill use faultroll's effect again, this time, ill speicla summon X - Saber Pashul from my grave
Tide: synchro summon XX - Saber Faultroll and X - Saber Pashul to special summon, Scrap Dragon
Tide: yes I know, not an X - Saber, but !
Tide: it has a great effect Very Happy
Kaiza: (thinking) here it comes
Tide: his effect destroys 2 cards, one I control, and one you control, and with that, ill destroy sky scourge enrise, and my face down
Tide: XX - Saber Darksoul
Tide: now, lets step it up again !
Tide: Scrap dragon attacks !
Kaiza: activate dimensional prison, removing from play scrap dragon when it attacks
Tide: cool, nice comeback !
Tide: so ill set one card (solemn warning) and end my turn, kicking in XX - Saber Darksoul's effect, allowing me to add an X - Saber from my deck to my hand
Tide: and ill add XX - Saber Boggart Knight
Tide: your turn !
Kaiza: ill summon Dimensional Alchemist, and use its effect, removing from play the top card of my deck (dark hole) to give it 500 more attack, making it 1800
Kaiza: until the turn ends
Tide: wow you really do have a fairy deck
Kasona: (thinking) but a very odd one, I myself cant see what it really is
Kaiza: Dimensional Alchemist attacks (Tide's lp: 6200)
Kaiza: and ill end
Tide: nice
Tide: ill summon XX - Saber Boggart Knight, and ill use its effect, and special summon this new one, X - Saber Airbellum
Tide: and, since Dimensional alchemist loses its attack
Tide: well, lets go, X - Saber Airbellum attacks dimsional alchemist !
Kaiza: activate honest effect, discarding it to boost the attack of dimensional alchemist by the attack of the monster attacking it, until the turn ends
Kaiza: Dimensional alchemist attack now, 2900, destroying Airbellum (Tide's lp: 4900)
Tide: wow cool, and we're even on the same amount of lifepoints
Tide: well, ill end my turn, cant attack that thing
Tide: (thinking) but if he summons, wham ! summon negated
Tide: (thinking) and no more honest to worry about
Kaiza: hmmm, well, lets see
Kaiza: (thinking) catastor and honest is in grave now
Kaiza: ill remove from play ally of justice catastor and honest to special summon chaos sorceror
Kasona: (thinking) his deck is a chaos deck ?
Tide: whoa hold up !
Tide: activate solemn warning, paying 2000 lifepoints to negate the summon in its tracks (Tide's lp: 2900)
Tide: (thinking) this is one odd fairy deck
Kaiza: ok then, ill summon to the field dark resonator, and ill synchro summon dark resonator and dimensional alchemist, to special summon black rose dragon
Tide: whoa !
Kaiza: now, Black rose dragon attacks XX - Saber Boggart Knight (Tide's lp: 2400)
Kaiza: and ill end my turn
Tide: wow, you are tought
Tide: (thinking) and I'm in a bad spot Sad
Tide: (thinking) well, heart of the cards
Kessiler: (thinking) I cant believe this
Kessiler: (thinking) X - Sabers are one of the strongest decks out there, even though not regularly used, and not only did that FK noob misplay against a deck that can kill him in the blink of an eye
Kessiler: (thinking) he misplayed
Kessiler: (thinking) and is still (censored) winning !

*Kessiler gets a binoculars to zoom up on Kaiza and Tide' allowing her to see Kaiza's hand*

Tide: (draws a card, thinking) yes !
Tide: ill set 1 card face down (XX - Saber Emmersable) and end my turn
Kaiza: (thinking, draws a card) Caius the shadow monarch
Kaiza: (thinking) at 2400 lifepoints, it means this is over, but
Kaiza: Black Rose dragon attacks
Tide: you destroyed my XX - Saber emmersable, and while it is a bit ugly, it has the neat effect of special summoning an X - Saber monster with 1500 attack or less straight from my deck !
Tide: Activate XX - Saber Emmersable's effect, and ill special summon another XX - Saber Emmersable from my deck
Kaiza: well, ill end my turn
Kessiler: (thinking) did this mother (censored) have a Caius the Shadow Monarch in his hand ?!
Tide: well, lets go
Tide: ill summon to the field X - Saber Airbellum, and ill synchro summon X - Saber Airbellum and XX - Saber Emmersable to special summon, Naturia Barkion, which has 100 more attack than your dragon
Tide: Naturia Barkion attacks Black rose dragon (Kaiza's lp: 4800)
Tide: and ill end my turn
Tide: (thinking) whew
Kaiza: (thinking, draws a card) marshmallon will make winning against him easier now, but
Kaiza: well, I'm screwed, cant do anything
Everyone else: huh ?
Kaiza: I quit
Kessiler: (mind crashes)
Everyone else: Shocked
Tide: c'mon now, don't be like that !
Kaiza: I already misplayed more times than I can count now, maybe too much
Kaiza: you should win by next turn anyway
Tide: hmmmm
Tide: I KNOW !
Tide: if by next turn I dont win, you continue Very Happy
Kaiza: (thinking) dam
Kaiza: (sighs) fine
Kaiza: ill set 1 card face down (marshmallon) and end my turn
Tide: alright !
Tide: I'll go
Tide: ill set 1 card face down (solemn warning) and naturia barkion attacks your face down card
Kaiza: flip, marshmallon, its 2 effects means its stays on the field and you lose 1000 lifepoints (Tide's lp: 1900)
Tide: (thinking) dam, that means solemn warning is useless
Tide: heh, and you said you'd lose by this turn
Tide: well, I end Very Happy
Kaiza: .....
Kaiza: ok then, ill go
Kaiza: ill tribute marshmallon to play Caius the Shadow Monarch, and use its effect to remove from play Naturia Barkion
Kaiza: now, Caius attacks directly (Tide's lp: 0)
Tide: heh, that marsmallon wasn't expected at all

*Tide flips over his facedown card, revealing a solemn warning*

Tide: but, you win fair and square Very Happy
Tide: nice deck too Very Happy
Kaiza: D:
Kaiza: thanks

*they both shut their duel discs off, but before they can shake each other's hand, Kessiler rushes up to Kaiza and tries to burst a fruit in his face. Kaiza dodges it, and stumbles a short distance
away from her, and everyone else from AE is left with their jaws open

Kessiler: (thinking) what the (censored)
Kaiza: what was that for !? Shocked
Kessiler: how the (censored) does someone do so many (censored) misplays in one (censored) duel and (censored) live with themselves !?!?
Kaiza: I didn't care to win, that's why
Kessiler: >_<

*Kaiza turns around to see the members of AE watching him, jaws wide open*

Kaiza: what ?

*everyone is at the campsite sitting around the fire, chatting and waiting the arrival of the rest of AE, with a lit camp fire as a signal of their location*

Anna: my mom is going to kill me if she finds out I'm not at my friend's house
Xanxus: will you stop (censored) ?
Anna: will you stop cursing ?!
Xanxus: no
Kessiler: and neither will I
Kaiza: (thinking) kinda hoping you will -_-
Kasona: anyway, Kingwolfy and the rest of them should be here, he's not blind at least
Chris: got to admit, FK really does have skilled duelists. Its been a long time since I've ever seen a sky scourge deck
Jasmine: the person who gave you that deck sure knew what they were doing Very Happy
Kagami: so Kessiler, why did you leave FK ?
Kessiler: not (censored) saying !
Kagami: (sighs)

*then, out in the distance, the group sees another group of people heading this way. In the front, is a young man, maybe late teen age, with a grey jacket and a hoodie, with the emblem of a wolf in the front of it*

Kaiza: is that them ?
Kessiler: yes, sadly
Anna: lets go meet them

*Anna gets up and runs towards the group*

*Kaiza gets up and goes after her, and the rest of the group follows and meets them. Anna stops in front of the group leader, who stares down at her, with a less-than-happy face*

Anna: uhh, hi
KingWolfy: who are you ?
Anna: me ? I'm -
Kaiza: Anna Valcarcel, member of FK, as well as me, Kaiza Cortus and Xanxus
KingWolfy: I see ....
Tide: hey !
Ageha: Tide ?

* a girl from the group rushes out and tackle hugs Tide, with him holding his ground and hugging back*

Ageha: you're alive ! ^_^
Tide: of course I am, there's no way ill lose to some soul hacker Very Happy
Kessiler: you make me sick
Anna: me too
KingWolfy: (clears throat)
KingWolfy: so tell me
KingWolfy: what is the status of the soul infection, and what are members of FK doing here ?
Kaiza and Kessiler: you called for backup, that's why
Kessiler: uhh, and the soul infection was done by a soul hacker entity, its been taken care of
KingWolfy: very well, and let me rephrase
KingWolfy: what are THESE members of FK doing here ?
Xanxus: hmm ?
Kaiza and Anna: what ?
KingWolfy: snakedoc must really be losing it now.
KingWolfy: first, I know the entire rigistry of FK, and I know, that if Anna and Kaiza are members of FK, they're new members
KingWolfy: you dont send new members to deal with soul hackers of this degree
KingWolfy: secondly, this is a man's war, you dont send little Kids to such events

*Kingwolfy points to Anna*

Anna: >_<
KingWolfy: thirdly, 3 men, wait my bad, 2 men and a child, to deal with a soul hacker entity ?
Kingwolfy: I need to have a talk with Snakedoc after this
Kaiza: (mind crashes)
Kaiza: (mind reboots)
Xanxus: well, if you'd -
Kaiza: what was your name again ?
KingWolfy: hm ?
Kaiza: was it (censored)wolfy or (censored)wolfy ? I cant remember
KingWolfy: its KING WOLFY
Kaiza: ok, so we'll go with (censored)wolfy then
Kaiza: if it wasn't for this group of 3, wait, my bad, 2 men and 1 child, want to know where your group, my bad, entire group would be ?
Kaiza: all of you would be soul hacked
Kaiza: how many of you there have light decks ?
Kingwolfy's group: uhhh ....
Kaiza: right, none
Kaiza: want to know something, the entity could only be damaged by light monsters, which, Anna here seems to do well with
Kaiza: as for me, I have 2 chaos decks, one with more light than dark, hence why I'm here
Kaiza: so (censored)wolfy

*Kaiza turns his back to face him, bends a bit, pointing his butt towards him*

Kaiza: do like a real wolf

*Kaiza then spanks his own butt a bit*

Kaiza: and bite my wolfy !
KingWolfy: (thinking) urgh
Kingwolfy's group and everyone else except Kaiza and Kessiler: (laughs a bit)
Kessiler: (rolls on floor laughing)
Kingwolfy: (clears throat)
Everyone else: (stops laughing)
Kingwolfy: despite your terribly rude comments, you have a point, we have no light decks, and that would have placed us in a dire situation against such an entity
Kingwolfy: with that said and done, our task is complete and we can -

*before he can finish, a D.D. scout plan lands in front of Xanxus, startling everyone, including him*

D.D. Scout Plane: new message from ADA Admin, Snakedoc
Xanxus: (thinking) new message ? ours would take a day to arrive, how did he respond so quickly ?
Xanxus: ok, play the message
D.D. Scout Plane: report back to New Domino Immediately, 90% of the city is soul infected, city under quarantine by outside forces. CyberZane and Norton security awaiting backup before prceeding
Xanxus: entire city hacked ?
Anna: what ?
Kaiza: (thinking) dam !

location: New Domino City, Kerlyn's appartment, time: 3:15 pm

*even though its still afternoon, the entire city area looks as dark as night, with the difference being no lights in the town are on, except for two flashlights. Down below, 2 police officers who went to investigate are being soul hacked, and quickly become soul hackers as well*

Shady Person: heheheheh ......

*At the top of Kerlyn's appartment, a person in a black, tattered cape can be seen at the top, armed with a duel disc, looking down below*

Ronzo: time to finish what I started, ending with you Kaiza

*down below, the new soul hackers look down on their flashlight, and crush it with their feet. Then, a duel disc forms on their hands*

end of chapter 16

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 pm

well, its long overdue I suppose

Chapter 17: Travelling through dimensions and dreams

*everyone except Kaiza is busy discussing what to do about the current situation, while Kaiza sits on the ground, not oblivious to what is going on, but more lost in thought*

KingWolfy: if there is an incident at new domino city we have to head back there now !
Xanxus: how do you suggest we get back in less than 2 days ?!
Xanxus: took me 2 days to get here from where I was, it'll take at least a whole day to get from here to new domino city !
KingWolfy: what about the D.D. Scout plane ? it can be used to get there in place of us, or to call for back up elsewhere
Xanxus: and how long would that take ?!
Xanxus: and be used in pace of us ?!
Xanxus: they'd tear it apart !

*meanwhile*

Kaiza: (thinking) it was them

*flashback*

location: New Domino Apartment entrance, time: 10 pm, year: 2134

*Kaiza is busy talking with a group of police officers outside of his apartment, with yellow taping lining the entrance. All the apartment lights are on, but the apartment is silent, as no one is there*

Kaiza: what do you mean they all just disappeared ?!
Police officer 1: its as we said, we have no traces of forced entry, a struggle, no blood, no bodies, nothing
Police officer 1: all there had was a call from a nearby house saying that there was a black swirling smoke around the house, then a flash of light
Police officer 1: that's all the evidence we have

*flashback end*

Kaiza: (thinking) they were the ones who did this
Kaiza: (thinking) and just like before, I can do nothing ......

*flashback*

*Kaiza peeps through the window of his room, watching down on the road in front of his residence, to see a young girl dressed in white and purple, with a blue duel disc on her arm. The girl looks for something on the duel disc, which he cant see from where he is looking, and when she finds it, she holds and pulls it. Suddenly a whirlwind surrounds her, and she places herself in a stance as if she was dueling, ignoring the whirlwind around her*

Unknown Girl: card summon, chaos sorcerer
Kaiza: Shocked

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: (thinking).............................
Kaiza: (thinking) I wonder

Xanxus: we have no way of reaching New domino city anytime soon, so WHAT THE
Kaiza: children are here
Xanxus: Shocked

*Kaiza gets up off the floor and stands up, walks a short distance away from the group, who seem a bit puzzled at the fact he was silent all this time, until now*

Kaiza: first thinsg first, I do not know if this will work
Kaiza: and secondly, if it works or not, whatever you see know this, I'm on your side, regardless what you think I am
Kaiza: if you think differently, then settle it with me after this is done
Ageha: what is he talking about ?
Tide: beats me
Kessiler: (thinking) oh (censored)

*Kaiza takes a deep breath, then, he pulls the soul trigger on his duel disc*

Xanxus: wait dont -

*before he could finish, a strong whirlwind forms, almost blowing everyone away, leaving everyone but xanxus, anna, kessiler and kingwolfy shocked*

King Wolfy: (thinking) it was him .....
Kessiler: (thinking) this stupid (censored) !

*admist the whirlwind of silver smoke Kaiza made, he pulls out a card from his deck and assumes a dueling stance, then plays it on his duel disc*

Kaiza: card summon !
Kaiza: Sky Scourge Enrise !

*with those words, a black sphere forms and hovers right in front of Kaiza, then a white aura surrounds the black sphere, with lighting being fired randomly from the sphere. As everyone except Kaiza panics, the ball grows bigger and bigger, while Kaiza notices that the whirlwind around him grows smaller and smaller, with him feeling a bit weaker as the ball gets bigger. Then, a blinding white flash occurs, seen from quite a distance. Then, as the flash stops, Kaiza, and everyone else stop blocking their eyes, to see a white figure with wings and a black pants, kneeling on the floor, and the whirlwind Kaiza created is gone*

Kaiza and everyone else: ???
Sky Scourge Enrise: next time, it'll be better for us both if you summon me properly

*with those words, ageha faints and falls into Tide's hands*

Kessiler: what the (censored) ?!
*then the angel in front of them gets up on his feet, and removes the black cloth on his eyes to show that he has two eyes, one with a blue pupil, one with a purple pupil*

Sky Scourge Enrise: what year is this ?
Kaiza: its 2135, why do you ask ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: so its been about 10 years since I was last summoned for this
Sky Scourge Enrise: even then, I wont be summoned for no apparent reason
Sky Scourge Enrise: so what do you want from me ?
Kaiza: I would like to know if you can use the banishing abilities to create a wormhole that would allow us to reach from here to New Domino City, and if you can , I'd like you to do that
Everyone Else: Shocked
Sky Scourge Enrise: .............................
Sky Scourge Enrise: I wont

*then, Enrise points his hand away from the crowd into the open, and what seems to be a blue warp hole forms a short distance away from his hand*

Sky Scourge Enrise: ever wondered where I send others monsters with my effect ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: the same place your enemies send you !
Kaiza: the Shadow Realm ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: precisely
Sky Scourge Enrise: I am sure you know what they are, and what they can do ............ soul hackers
Sky Scourge Enrise: know how they're formed ?
Kaiza: no ....
Sky Scourge Enrise: soul hackers are formed when the human soul is filled with so much hate that its only will is to destroy everything
Sky Scourge Enrise: and the shadow realm is the perfect place for that
Sky Scourge Enrise: memories of suffering would be bombarded at you until your will breaks and you become one of them
Sky Scourge Enrise: even 30 minutes in there is enough to make you one of them, and then, ill have to leave you there
Sky Scourge Enrise: ordinary humans wont last long in there, not unless they never suffered in their life
Sky Scourge Enrise: and that isn't a reality for any human
Kaiza: well I'm beginning to question if I'm a human
Sky Scourge Enrise: hmm ?

*with that, Kaiza pulls the soul trigger and a small whirlwind, similar to the last one he made, surrounds him*

Kaiza: care to tell me what I am ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: heh, never thought I'd see another one of you
Sky Scourge Enrise: guess its expected that my next owner should have that ability
Sky Scourge Enrise: get a rope please

*Kaiza goes to the warp hole Enrise created, with a reel of rope on his shoulders. Everyone watches as he goes into the warp hole*

Sky Scourge Enrise: the warphole will be like a dark tunnel with a light at the end obviously
Sky Scourge Enrise: however, you will be bombarded with the hateful thoughts of your past as you go through it
Kaiza: what should I do then ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: think happy thoughts
Kaiza: not very encouraging words
Sky Scourge Enrise: you better, if you become a soul hacker, ill have to leave you there
Sky Scourge Enrise: also, take your duel disc off, give me it, and get a new one with a deck in it
Sky Scourge Enrise: its for safety measures, you'll see why
Kaiza: .................

*Kaiza takes his second deck out of his bag, and takes his duel disc off his hand and gives it to enrise, who places it on his hand*

Kaiza: someone give me a duel disc
Kessiler: here

*Kessiler tosses him a duel disc, and he catches it and places his deck in it, then places it on his hand, then goes back to the warp gate. As Kaiza goes to the warp gate and places his feet in, he pauses*

Kaiza: when I get to the other side, ill send the rope through and pull 4 others through
Sky Scourge Enrise: that is what its for isn't it ?
Kaiza: and lastly .................
Sky Scourge Enrise: hmm ?
Kaiza: who was your previous owner ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: you should know who that is
Sky Scourge Enrise: and if you dont ............. she has a good reason you dont
Kaiza: she ?

*before he could say anything else, Enrise kicks him into the warpgate, and Kaiza disappears from view*

Sky Scourge Enrise: good luck !

*Kaiza falls into a what seems to be a deep and dark pit, and falls on his chest ad he is pitched into it. The pit is so dark, that if it wasn't for a distant light in the pit, one could not even see their hands. Meanwhile, back at the camp site*

Tide: how come you have the duel disc for ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: do you know that if you want a duel monster summoned outside of battle to last indefinately, you gave it your duel disc ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: my duration without it would be only 40 minutes, and if I am unsummoned while he is in there, he'd be stuck there as well
Sky Scourge Enrise: 4 of you also need to go through after dont you ?
KingWolfy: yes
Sky Scourge Enrise: then be happy for this new feature, but dont abuse it

*meanwhile*

Kaiza: urghh

*Kaiza catches his bearings a bit, and dusts himself off, and, upon seeing the distant light, heads off in his direction. But upon taking his first step, he gets a huge pain in his head, and is brought to his knees*

Kaiza: arghhh !

*flashback*

Dreamcursher and Kaiza are outside on a dusty field outside of his house dueling. DreamCrusher has 1 machina Gearframe and 1 Machina Fortress on the field, with 1 solidarity on the field. Kaiza has nothing on the field, and his on his knees*

DreamCrusher: you wont get anywhere if you cant deal with 2 simple monsters
Kaiza: you make it sound easy to deal with that !
DreamCrusher: actually , it is
DreamCrusher: you're just not strong enough to do it yet

*flashback ends*

*more and more memories flood Kaiza's head, as the pain gets even more intense*

*flashback*

location: New Domino Apartment rooftop, time: 12:00 am, year, 2133

*Kaiza is at the top of the roof apartment, heavy with thought, then, a girl staggers her way through the door and falls to the ground*

Kaiza: ?!
Kaiza: Minako ?

*Kaiza rushes to the girl and holds her a bit off the ground*

Minako: sorry ....
Kaiza: its ok, what''s wrong, are you ok ?
Minako: I'd like to lie and say yes............. but I'm not ...
Minako: I didn't want you to miss me..............when I was gone ......... I'm sorry
Kaiza: we need to get you to a hospital, right now !
Minako: Kaiza ?
Kaiza: yes ?
Minako: thank you ..........for being with me...........even .................... to.................. the end .....

*with those words, Minako goes silent and collapses*

Kaiza: Minako ?
Kaiza: Minako ?!!

*flashback ends*

*as the pain gets more and more intense, Kaiza curls up on the floor, his veins start to pop up and signs of anger and pain can be seen on his face*

*flashback*

Location: New Domino Apartment Entrance: time: 8:00 pm, year: 2134

*Kaiza is at the entrance of the apartment he lives in, with a small bag on his back. As he's about to leave, Fuio rushes out the door, breathing heavily and holding the door handle for support. Kaiza's back is turned to face her*

Fuio: where ...... are you going ?
Kaiza: I need time alone, that's all, dont concern yourself
Fuio: its Minako isn't it
Kaiza: ...................
Fuio: how long are you going to be -
Kaiza; you told me that while friends may come and go, if they were here, they'd want you to be happy right ?
Fuio: yes
Kaiza: if they knew they'd be gone so soon, and leave you in such a state .......
Fuio: ............
Kaiza: why did they make you their friend to start ?

*With those words, Kaiza walks off*

*as the memories keep flowing, what becomes cries of pain start to become growls, as Kaiza grows even more rage filled with each passing moment. But then*

*flashback*

Location: Orphanage, Kaiza's room, time: 2: 00 am, year, 2123

*Kaiza is soundly asleep in his room, then a girl in a white, black and purple dress enters his room, and, using a duel disc attached to her arm, she jumps up and stabs the rooftop to hang onto it. From Kaiza's eyes, he can see nothing as its shut, but a constant thumping noise the girl makes, doing what he cant see, starts to disturb his sleep. Kaiza open's his eyes a bit just in time to see her come off the roof, and come towards his bed*

Kaiza: sis .....
Unknown Girl: shhhh, don't worry about anything, ok ?

*the girl places her two fingers over Kaiza's eyelids, and the last thing he can see is her duel disc activating without her pulling any trigger*

Unknown Girl: just go back to sleep, and everything will be alright
Unknown Girl: I promise Smile

*with that, she pulls Kaiza's eyelids down, and Kaiza goes back to sleep*

*flashback ends*

*with that memory, the sharp pain in Kaiza's head ends, and Kaiza can move about freely. The angry expression on Kaiza's face is replaced by a confused look, and Kaiza quickly catches his bearings, and sees the light again. He gets up and heads to the light, which gets bigger and bigger, until he finally reaches it. the light is actually a hole the same size as the warp hole Enrise pushed him through, and from where Kaiza is, he can see the playground next to the bus stop right outside of New Domino City Entrance. Kaiza places his foot through the hole, but before he exits the black pit, he pauses for a moment*

Kaiza: (thinking) whoever gave me this deck
kaiza: (thinking) thank you

*with that thought, he exits the hole*

Sky Scourge Enrise was basically calm for the time they waited, sitting on the floor while the others waited in anxiety, then, he gets up, startling the others*

Sky Scourge Enrise: what do you know, he made it to New domino city

*meanwhile, Kaiza exits the pit and finds himself in the playground outside of New Domino City. Its the afternoon and the sun is close to setting, but when he looks up towards the city, he's shocked by what he sees. The sky above the city in the distance, is dark, with clouds more grey than storm clouds. There is no lightning in the clouds, and the clouds seem to be spiraling above the city slowly. None of the clouds in the sky are moving, and the city in the distance seems to be devoid of light. Snapping out of his shock, he takes the rope off his shoulder, and tosses the end into the warp hole. On the other end, the end of the rope reaches there*

Sky Scourge Enrise: ok then, first person to go through, tie the rope around him or her
Tide: ill go
Ageha: me too
Tide and KingWolfy: what ?
Ageha: I have friends in new domino, I wont let them be hacked
Tide: but -
Ageha: I'm going, and that's final
Tide: but -
KingWolfy: let her go, you too Tide
Tide: fine -_-
Ageha: Very Happy
Wolfy: who else ?
Xanxus: ill go as well
Anna: me too
Xanxus: hell no
Anna: -_-
Xanxus: you're a child, if something happens to us, what will we tell your parents ?
Anna: fine ...
Kessiler: ill go as well
Xanxus: why you ?
Kessiler: why should you care ?
KingWolfy: let her go
Xanxus: ................
Kessiler: then its settled

*kessiler goes to the warp hole and picks the rope up, and ties it tightly around her. Then, she tugs the rope a bit, which reaches on Kaiza's end*

Kessiler: (thinking) I have nothing to lose anyway

*Kaiza takes the rope, holds it tightly, and pulls as hard as he could. Kessiler feels it on her end, and is pulled through the hole, ending up on Kaiza's end. The pull is so hard that she flies through it. Kaiza falls to the floor, and Kessiler lands on him*

Kaiza: urghh, that hurt
Kaiza: Shocked
Kessiler: stop staring ...... :embarrased:
Kaiza: sorry

*Kessiler gets off him and sits on the floor for a while. Kaiza gets up and dusts himself off*

*flashback*

*Kessiler can be seen on the floor, badly beathen, with her eyes shut tight, tears leaking through it. In the room, a man could be seen, with a rubber hose in his hand*

Man: you wont get anywhere with a mark like this !
Man: 95/100, what score is that ?!

*the man drops the paper to the floor, and raises the hose, aiming to hit her. Then, on the floor, Kessiler looks up at him. Despite the tears in her eyes, one can see nothing short of endless rage as they look into them, not sadness*

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: you ok ?

*Kaiza walks up to her and touches her shoulder, but she quickly slaps his hand off*

Kessiler: I'm fine ....

*Kessiler gets up and takes the rope off of her, and gives it to Kaiza*

Kessiler: lets get the other ones here

*They toss the rope back through, and they repeat the process for Tide. as Tide goes through the hole*

*flashback*

*Tide is seen sitting on a couch, with 2 adults, 1 male, 1 female, sitting besides him. on another couch, a police officer is sitting there, with a file holder in his hands, talking to them*

Officer: its confirmed. Tide's mother and father was on the plane when it crashed
Officer: and with no survivors of the crash, its confirmed that Tide's parents are dead
Officer: with the passing of tide's mother and father, I leave Tide Youdosaki in your custody, as you are his only legal relatives left
Officer: please sign these

*the officer hands the file holder and a pen towards the male adult*

*flashback end*

Kaiza: tide ?
Tide:....................

*Tide suddenly springs up with a smile on his face, filled with energy*

*lets get the others here and lets go kick (censored) !
Kessiler: -_-

*ageha is pulled through next*

*flashback*

*ageha is crouched up in a corner of the house, with no lights on anywhere except the light from the windows. A thunder storm is raging outside, and its a surprise the house hasn't collapsed as yet. Ageha is shivering, not just from the cold, but from being scared as well, and there seems to be no one else in the house*

Ageha: (thinking) mommy ................ daddy .............?
Ageha: where are you ?

*suddenly, the door slams open, and a female figure, well drenched in rain, can be seen at the entrance of the door. With the door opening and a thunderstrike, the girl screams out loudly*

*flashback ends*

Tide: ageha ?
Ageha: Shocked
Ageha: oh, sorry, I'm fine Very Happy
Kaiza: good, one more now

*they pull Xanxus through last*

*flashback*

*Xanxus can be seen on the floor, with his duel disc active and showing 300 lifepoints. A girl wlaks up to him and stoops down, with an emotionless smile on her face that its almost frightening. She looks down at Xanxus, who looks back up at her, struggling to move his body. Then, the girl places her finger on his forehead*

Unknown Girl: dont worry, I'm not going to hack you, you wont even go to the shadow realm
Xanxus: ghh.,...............grr..............
Unknwon Girl: after all, who would I get to send my message ? Very Happy

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: Xanxus: ?
Xanxus: sorry, I just had the weirdest of dreams while passing through
Kaiza: dream ?
Xanxus: sure wasn't a memory
Xanxus: (thinking) who was that girl?
Xanxus: (thinking) and what message ?

*on the other end*

Sky Scourge Enrise: well, everyone is through

*he then stretches his hand towards the warp gate, and clenches his fist. The warpgate on both ends quickly disappears*

Anna: why you did that ?
Sky Scourge Enrise: dont want to scare anyone (censored)less now do I ?

*at Kaiza's end*

Kaiza: guess we're on our own from here, we best head to the city entrance to see what's going on
Kessiler: sure
Tide: lets go !

*the group get up and head off towards the city. Outside of their view, a figure covered from head to toe with a brown jacket spies on them from behind a wall, and carefully follows them as they head to the city*

Last edited by Kaiza on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Really great chapter! I like it! ^^d

Back to top Go down
คlนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน
Beginner
Beginner
คlนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน

Posts Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 pm

How do you guys have to for all that? >_<

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:19 pm

it takes time, but I eventually get it done

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Chapter 18: City of Darkness

location: a short distance from the New Domino Entrance gates, time: 4:30 pm

*As Kaiza and his group walk closer to the gate, they realize two things, one is that as they get closer and closer, while its afternoon, the sky gets darker and darker, making it harder and harder for people to see. As they reach the gate, they realizethe gates are locked with soldiers and police officers blocking entrance, while a large group of people are gathered outside of the gate. The police appear to be blocking all access to the city; no one can get in or out*

Crowd person 1: what's going on ?! my children are still inside there !
Officer 1: as of this moment we have no idea what is happening in the city, a unit has been dispatched into the city, and we should hear from them shortly

*Kessiler steps away from the crowd a bit, and activates her duel disc and her soul trigger, then uses a mind control card on the officer who spoke*

Kessiler: (thinking) lets see how
Officer 1: truth be told, this is scaring the (censored) out of me, not to mention there has been no answer from the unit in about a whole hour
Kessiler: (thinking) that settles it

*she takes the mind control card off and deactivates her duel disc, and returns to Kaiza and the group*

Kessiler: dont (censored)ing "hmm" me !
Kaiza: calm down
Kessiler: tell the guards that
Tide: what ?
Kessiler: see the (censored)ty dispatch unit they sent in ?
Kessiler: no report in

*Kaiza holds her mouth and pulls her down to the ground before she could finish*

Kaiza: (under his voice) not so loud !
Kessiler: (muffled) fine, just let me to (censored) go !!
Kaiza: (under his voice) and stop the cursing !!!

*Kaiza lets her go and they both get back up*

Kessiler: also

*then kessiler whacks Kaiza across the back of his neck*

Kaiza: what was that for ?!
Kessiler: felt like it
Kaiza: >.>
Kessiler: anyway

*kessiler gathers the group close together and tells them what happened*

Kessiler: (under her voice) the dispatch unit hasn't reported yet, meaning 1 thing
Kaiza: (under his voice) its definately hacker activity
Tide: (under his voice) well then, we go kick all their (censored)es
Ageha : (under her voice) how will we do that if the gate is locked ?!

*then, someone walks up behind Kaiza and hits him behind his head*

Kaiza: WHAT THE -
CyberZane: sup (censored)es

*as he turns around, he sees CyberZane behind him. Everyone else turns around with Kaiza as well*

Kaiza: what are -
Xanxus: its about time
Kessiler: ill finish up Kaiza's line
Kessiler: what the (censored) do you want !?
Kessiler: who the (censored) are you ?!!
CyberZane: calm down noob (censored)
Kessiler: noob (censored) ?!
Kessiler: I could skewer -
Kaiza: its CyberZane, a member of ADA as well as FK
Kessiler: ohhhhhhhh, that (censored) team
Kaiza: I'm part of FK -_-
Xanxus: (thinking) here we go (holds his forehead in frustration)
Kessiler: I know, wasn't excluding you
CyberZane: girlfriend much ?
Kaiza: and Kessiler: KISS MY (censored) !!
Ageha: hey !
Kaiza and Kessiler: hmm ?
Ageha: keep it down

*Kaiza and Kessiler turn around to see that the crowd had turned their attention to them instead of getting in, and with that, both of their faces turn red*

Tide and Xanxus: (laughing out loud)
CyberZane: never mind us, just greeting some old friends Very Happy

*with that, the crowd slowly and reluctantly focus their attention back to their own problems, and CyberZane takes the group away from the crowd and a short distance away from the gate*

Cyberzane: honestly, I expected no back up, especially not you Xanxus:
CyberZane: how did you get back here so fast ?
Xanxus: ill let Kaiza explain that, its all his doing
Kaiza: (sighs) ill explain later, first we need to get in the city
CyberZane: alright (censored)es, as you can see we cant make it into the twon through the main entrance
Kessiler: we know !
CyberZane: right, so you should also know that there is soul hacker activity going on inside the city as well
CyberZane: so we need to get in
Ageha: so how will we if we get cant get in through the front gate ?
CyberZane: good question
Kaiza: Zane
CyberZane: hmm ?
Kaiza: the back alleys you followed me in the first time you found me
CyberZane: yes I remember those, it was at a cluster of buildings at the edge of the town, the building alleys were like a maze
Kaiza: did you use them to exit the city after ?
CyberZane: I belive I -
Kaiza: them we use those to get in as well
CyberZane: only one issue
Kaiza: what's that ?
CyberZane: you noticed the fog in the city ?
CyberZane: going to be hard to see in that fog, we could get lost in those alleys
Kaiza: got a better suggestion ?
Kessiler: ................
Xanxus: ................
CyberZane: its settled, we go through the alleys
Kaiza: take us then

*CyberZane and the rest of the group get up and head further away from the crowd, while, in the midst of the crowd, the same person who spotted them from the playground, spots them again, and begins to follow them when they go almost out of sight of the crowd*

* 2 officers can be seen guarding the entrance to this area of the city, with flashlights at their side, placed on as the black fog has reached outside of the city and obscurred their own view. One of the officers notices a bunch of figures walking towards them, and shines his flashlight in his direction to see what is coming his way

Officer 1: who goes there ?
Unknown Figure: card activation, mind control
Unknown Figure 2: card activation, mind control

*suddenly, the two officers simply stand at attention, motionless and stiff. The group that was coming their way reaches up to them, and in the fog, one can finally see who they are*

Kessiler: the wonders of duel monsters huh ?
CyberZane: we cant abuse the abilities

*CyberZane starts to hold his chest, around where his heart is*

CyberZane: and ........... its not easy to use either
Kaiza: how come its easy for me ?
CyberZane: what ..?
Kessiler: becuase you have too much energy for your own good !

*Kaiza and CyberZane the focus their attention to the officers*

Kaiza: relax, we're officers as well, undercover agents sent to investigate
Officer 1: yes sir
CyberZane: now, do you have any details on what happened ?
Officer 2: we're not sure what happened, but we do have some clue as to what is going on
Officer 2: someone called the department and said how there was a strange man on top of their apartment, while at the same time, there seemed to be a small dark cloud forming a few metres above him
Officer 2: but soon after the phone went dead, and, after that, we lost contact with the city
CyberZane: alright, well we'll take it from here
Officer 2: yes sir
CyberZane: oh.........and we'll need your flashlight

*the officer hands CyberZane his flashlight, then stands back at attention. Kaiza's group then walk into the fog, maneuvering through the alleys with the flashlight they were given, becoming harder and harder to see until the fog makes themunviewable. Soon after, the two officers come out of their trance, startled by what happened*

Officer 1: what just happened ?
Officer 2: I dont know and -

*the officer searches himself for the flashlight he had and cant find it*

Officer 2: where's my flashlight ?!

*suddenly, behind them, someone lands right between the two officers. Before they could respond, the person hits them behind their necks, knocking them out and knocking them too the floor*

Unknown Person: officers nervous system temporarily shocked
Unknown Person: chances of hacking, 0 %

*the person then takes out a device and points it towards the alley. On the device, a blue radar screen can be seen, with a red dot at the very top of it. He then walks into the fog, in the same direction as Kaiza's group*

*after nearly an hour of walking and maneuvering through the city, the group finds themselves in the central park of the city. Nothing in the city is moving, no other people can be seen, and no lights are on except for the flashlight CyberZane has. The group decides to take a seat by the fountain in the center of the park

Tide: we've been walking for a whole hour, and nothing has been found
Ageha: that's strange, we're not even seeing any soul hacker, person
Ageha: not even animals
Kaiza: ......................
Kaiza: (dont tell me they)

*flashback*

location: New Domino Apartment entrance, time: 10 pm, year: 2134

*Kaiza is busy talking with a group of police officers outside of his apartment, with yellow taping lining the entrance. All the apartment lights are on, but the apartment is silent, as no one is there*

Kaiza: what do you mean they all just disappeared ?!
Police officer 1: its as we said, we have no traces of forced entry, a struggle, no blood, no bodies, nothing
Police officer 1: all there had was a call from a nearby house saying that there was a black swirling smoke around the house, then a flash of light
Police officer 1: that's all the evidence we have

*flashback end*

*Kaiza shakes his head out of disgust from the very thought, then, CyberZane hits him on the back*

CyberZane: looks like company

*in the distance, obscured by the fog, figures can be seen coming towards their group. CyberZane flashes his light towards the figure to see a person, completely encased in a black layer, with a duel disc on its arm. Everyone else activate their duel disc, and stand poised to attack*

Kessiler: lets break them

*the figure locks on to Kessiler's duel disc, but before she could lock back on, 3 other duel discs lock onto hers*

Kessiler: what the -

*before she could finish, multiple figures can now be seen, obscured in the fog. first a few, then, what appears to be donzen can eb seen, closing in on their location*

Ageha: wow, so much of them ?!
Xanxus: its as we feared
Tide: what ?
Xanxus: the entire city has been hacked. each and every person
Kessiler: what the (censored) ?!
Xanxus: (thinking) this is bad, and we dont even know the source of this

*as more and more figures close in on them, Ageha's, Tide's and Kessiler's face become that of anxiety, to that of fear. one hacked person from the crowd aims to locks onto Ageha's disc, but before he can, Kaiza locks onto its own. The action shocks the group*

Kessiler: Kaiza ?
Kaiza: ................
Kaiza: I dont care how much of these we have to send back to their hate filled world, I wont let them take this city
Unknown Person: They will not take this city

*suddenly, the person who was following them lands from the sky, right in the middle of them, shocking everyone, Kaiza, his group, even the soul hackers*

Kaiza:..................
Kaiza: (thinking) he came......................he actually came

*the cloaked person then holds his jacket and removes it, to reveal who he is, shocking everyone again*

CyberZane: I cant believe it .....
Ageha: oh my ...
Xanxus: guess snakedoc did send back up after all
Machina Gearframe: Kaiza, your request has been processed and accepted
Machina Gearframe: operation final defense, initiated
Kaiza; .................... thank you

Last edited by Kaiza on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Beginner
Beginner
Kitty

Posts Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

Wooooow good job Kaiza very nice story Smile

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:34 am

Just took the time to read all I missed 0_0

Ur a great story writer kaiza

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am

while we're here, where have you all been ?

we need our old members back, ADA really does

Back to top Go down
chaos_emperor24
Beginner
Beginner
chaos_emperor24

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 am

they're off dueling, you can't blame the world for progressing and moving on I just guess that's life....plus nothing can remain the same forever so those old days where everyone was in the chat room, not likely to see that again soon

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

Kaiza wrote:
while we're here, where have you all been ?

we need our old members back, ADA really does

in other word .. new members fail
i miss 1 years ago ADA tbh -.- with victor

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm

the sane victor D=

what happend .-.?

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 pm

finally finished chapter 18, even though I might extend it

Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Beginner
Beginner
Tigerclaw

Posts Posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am

Tigerclaw: (at the left of Kaiza) what are you looking at ?
Kaiza: (thinking) don't academies have age limits ?

... seriously? xDDDD

anywhore, awesome work kaiza! Very Happy keep em coming Wink

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:10 am

well, sine its been too long

chapter 19: Final Defense

*the cloaked person then holds his jacket and removes it, to reveal who he is, shocking everyone again*

CyberZane: I cant believe it .....
Ageha: oh my ...
Xanxus: guess snakedoc did send back up after all
Machina Gearframe: Kaiza, your request has been processed and accepted
Machina Gearframe: operation final defense, initiated
Kaiza; ....................
Kaiza: (thinking) thank you
Kaiza: why did you come, you know you didnt have to
Machina Gearframe: the infection is city wide, without assistance, or at best, the location of the infection, you'd all be corrupted and hacked as well
Machina Gearframe: also, this was your request, and its been accepted
Kessiler: well

*Kessiler points to the army of soul hackers at the front*

Kessiler: what the (censored) will 1 duel machine do against 1000 soul hackers ?
Machina Gearframe: correction, 560
Kessiler: as if that make things -
CyberZane: ok, stop it now, we're getting nowhere like this
Machina Gearframe: here, Kaiza

*Gearframe hands Kaiza the tracking device he has, , on it, a few small blue dots with 1 white dot can be seen clustered together, with what appears to be a red smugde in front of them, most likely representing the hackers in front. At the same time, in the left corner and at the top, 2 large black arrows are on the screen, pointing in those directions*

Kaiza: what's the white dot ?
Machina Gearframe: the white dot is Kaiza, ill explain the significance later
Machina Gearframe: the black arrows are larger than normal, indicating that the main source of the infection, as well as that its a very powerful source
Machina Gearframe: nonetheless, take them out, and the infection is removed
Machina Gearframe: ill hold this group off, you all,
Machina Gearframe: go now !
CyberZane: you heard him, lets go!

*the rest of the group runs off, and Kaiza stops and takes 1 look bck at gearframe and the army of soul hackers. then runs off again*

Machina Gearframe: analyzing ...
Machina Gearframe: analysis complete

*after the analysis, he activates his duel disc, then, starts spinning. The targetting laser from his duel disc then starts to rapidly lock onto soul hackers, forcing theirs to lock back on his, with them all startled at his actions. He stops spinning, and checks to see he is locked onto 20 soul hackers*

Machina Gearframe: you all have the 1st move

*meanwhile, Kaiza and his group continue running north, in the direction of the top arrow*

Kessiler: seriously, what the (censored) is one machine going to do
Kessiler: against 560 (censored) -
CyberZane: you really dont know do you ?
Xanxus: Vongola - x is currently the best member of ADA, with a score of 95/100 in his exam
Xanxus: I am the best member of team FK, with a score of 94/100
CyberZane: so what am I ?
Xanxus: you never took a test, you dont count
Ageha: what does this have to do with any of this ?
Xanxus: that machina gearframe was our testers
Ageha: and ?
Xanxus: and for the test, he beat us both
Ageha: what ?
Xanxus: used my flamvell deck, and got some of the most perfect assaults I could ever get
Xanxus: he stopped them all, and I lost, 2-0
Xanxus: vongola lost 2-1
Ageha: wow ....
Xanxus: I want to see the soul hcker, or even the army that beats him
Tide: then I'm after him next ! Very Happy
Xanxus: good luck ...

*meanwhile, the other soul hackers battling machina gearframe did their plays, all of them summoned monsters in attack mode, some summoned xx-saber emmersable, others summoned reborn tengus, some summoned iron chained dragons using debris dragon and ryko, and a few summoned elemental hero stratos, each with face down cards in their spell/trap zone*

Machina Gearframe: my turn
Machina Gearframe: activate giant trunade, returning all spell/traps cards on the field to the owner's hand
Machina gearframe: now, ill discard red gadget, machina peacekeeper and machina fortress to summon machina fortress from my grave
Machina Gearframe: activate future fusion, sending the remaining machine monsters from my deck to teh grave (machina gearframe x3, cyber dragon x2, red gadget x1, yellow gadget x2, green gadget x2, machina peacekeeper x2, machina fortress x2, genex ally birdman x2, machina force x1) to target chimeratech overdragon for summoning
Machina Gearframe: now, activate overload fusion, removing every machine in my grave and on my field, 20 in total, to summon, chimeratech overdragon
Machina Gearframe: on 16000 attack
Machina Gearframe: chimeratech overdragon, attack xx-saber emmersable (soul hacker 1's lp: 0)

*meanwhile, the group continues running north*

Xanxus: only 1 question for you Kaiza
Kaiza: why am I a white dot ?
Xanxus: no
Xanxus: how did you-

*their voice is muffled by explosions behind them. so loud it can be heard outside the city, and so bright it lights up the fog, making the city visible. About 20 explosions happen before its done*

Kessiler: what th (censored) ?!
Xanxus: that's him at work
Xanxus: and how did you get him to come here ?
Xanxus: he rarely ever listens to us and would prefer not to get involved in this war between humans and soul hackers
Kaiza: I cant say D:

*back where gearframe is, the 20 soul hackers he fought can be seen, unconscious on the floor, no longer hacked. The other 540 start to step back in fear*

Machina Gearframe: 20 down
Machina Gearframe: 540 more to go

*the machina gearframe begins spinning again, locking onto another 20 soul hackers, starting a duel with the next 20 hackers, meanwhile, Kaiza and his group continue North*

CyberZane: if there are 2 sources of entity activity, then our best bet will be to hurry to the 1st one, clean it up, and head back to the 2nd one, and do the same
Kaiza: why so many of us for 1 person ?
Xanxus: you really dont know how strong a soul entity is do you ?
Kaiza: well --

*they are interrupted again by another 20 explosions, coming from a distance behind them*

Kaiza: me and Kessiler managed to beat one already, I am sure we could-

*before he could finish, 4 soul hackers jump right in front of their path, and lock onto the duel discs of Ageha, Tide, Xanxus and Kessiler as soon as they land*

Kessiler: oh mother (censored) !
Xanxus: dam

*Xanuxs and everyone else checks their discs to realize they're locked onto, , and the path behind them, leads back to machina gearframe and the army of soul hackers. By the explosions, its clear its far from over*

Xanxus: (thinking) we cant go forward as our discs are locked, and we cant go back.
Xanxus: (thinking) its clear their aim is to slow us down, to delay us. If that's true
Xanxus: (thinking) we wont clear both sources in time, and it'll be 2134 all over again
Xanxus: (thinking) unless
Xanxus: who hasn't been locked onto ?
Kaiza: I'm not locked onto
CyberZane: me neither
Xanxus: then CyberZane, you head to the next source, left of us, Kaiza, you go to the north source
Kessiler: what ?!
Xanxus: they can get past these hackers without having to battle, we cant
Xanxus: if they can slow down the entity enough, and we beat these hackers fast enough, we can stop them in time
Kessiler, Ageha, and Tide: ..................
Ageha: ok Kaiza, go on ahead, you too CyberZane
Kaiza: right

*Kaiza runs past the soul hackers, who still try to block him, but Xanxus and Kessiler lock back immediately, startling them and starting the duel. CyberZane runs off in the left direction, both heading to the sources*

Xanxus: guess its just us now
Soul Hacker 1: (roars)
Tide: well, lets show them why Tide Youdosaki is on his way to being the 6th duel legend
Kessiler: lets just hurry up, bust their (censored) and get on with our task
Ageha: she has a point, lets go !

*the group disperse away from each other, running a short distance from each other to take on their individual soul hackers, while CyberZane and Kaiza run off to their designated location*

Kessiler: heh, well, lets see ya (censored)
Soul Hacker 4: (roars) summons swap frog, activates effect, sendng treeborn frog to the grave.
Soul Hacker 4: activates 3rd effect, and returns it to hand, ends turn
Kessiler: (laughs loudly) this ?
Kessiler: (laughs loudly) well, ill summon Tiger King Wang fu to the field, and attack (soul hacker 4's lp: 6300)
Kessiler: ill set 1 card (forced back) and end my turn
Soul Hacker 4: ................
Soul Hacker 4: sets 1 card (battle fader) and ends turn
Kessiler: cant summon because its all weak (censored ) ?
Kessiler: treeborn frog and other frogs are a joke
Kessiler: ill summon Thunder King Rai-oh to the field, and now, Tiger King Wang Fu attacks
Kessiler: now, Thunder King Rai-oh attacks (Soul Hacker 4's lp: 4400)
Kessiler: come now, you can do better
Soul Hacker 4: grrrr......
Kessiler: I end my turn
Kessiler: surely you didnt crawl out a (censored) cesspool just for me to kick your (censored) back in it
Soul Hacker 4: (roars)
Soul Hacker 4: discards mobius the frost monarch to summon swap frog
Kessiler: chain, tiger king wang fu's effect
Soul Hacker 4: chain, enemy controller, tributing swap frog to take control of tiger king wang fu
Soul Hacker 4: tributes tigher king wang fu to summon caius the shadow monarch
Kessiler: chain, forced back, back to your hand it goes
Soul Hacker 4: sets 1 card face down (torrential tribute) and ends turn
Kessiler: (laughs hard) Nice try at least !
Kessiler: activate mystical space typhoon, destroying your face down card (torrential tribute)
Kessiler: now, ill activate monster reborn, and special summon mobius the frost monarch from your grave
Kessiler: now ill summon fossil dyna pachycephallo to the field, and all will now attack you
Kessiler: say good night (Soul Hacker 4's lp: 0)

Tafter the attacks, the soul hacker falls to his knees, then to the floor. The encasing around him disappears quickly, revealing a knocked out teen on the floor. Meanwhile*

Tide: well, time to show you why I will be the 6th duel legend !
Tide: ill set 2 cards (xx-saber emmersable, torrential tribute) and end my turn
Soul Hacker 3: summons flamvell magician, and attacks tide's monster
Tide: HERE WE GO
Tide: you just destroyed my xx-saber emmersable by battle, so his effect kicks him
Tide: allowing me to summon another x-saber monster with 1500 or less attack from my deck, and I chooose..
Tide: XX - SABER DARKSOUL !!!!
Soul Hacker 3: (growls) sets 2 cards (solemn warning, flamvell counter) and ends turn
Tide: WELL LETS STEP IT UP !!!
Tide: imm summon xx-saber fullhelmknight to the field, and now ill synchro summon xx-saber fullhelmknight and xx-saber darksoul to summon brionac, dragon of the ice barrier !
Soul Hacker 3: chains solemn warning, paying 2000 lifepoints to negate the summon and destroy the monster (soul hacker 3's lp: 6000)
Tide: heh, not bad at all
Tide: well ill end my turn, kicking in my buddy's effect, allowing me to add xx-saber faultroll from my deck to my hand
Soul Hacker 3: summons summoner monk to the field, and activates his effect, discarding gold sarcophagus to special summon flamvell firedog from his deck
Tide: not so fast buddy, activate torrential tribute, destroying all monsters on the field
Soul Hacker 3: sets mirror force, and ends his turn
Tide: well
Tide: LETS STEP IT UP, OVERDRIVE !!
Tide: ill summon xx-saber boggart knight to the field, and use his effect to special summon x-saber pashul from my hand
Tide:2 x-saber monsters means, go, XX - SABER FAULTROLL !!!
Tide: and ill use his effect to special summon xx-saber fullhelmknight from my grave
Tide: now, ill synchro summon xx-saber boggart knight and x-saber pashul, to summon xx-saber hyunlei
Tide: and now this cute girl's effect kicks in, destroying your 2 spell and traps
Tide: NOW, LETS GO FOR BROKE !
Tide: xx-saber faultroll, xx-saber fulhelmknight, xx-saber hyunlei, all attacks ! (soul hacker 3's lp:0)

*the attack, like Kessiler's results, knocks out the host and frees them from the soul hacker, leaving them asleep on the floor*

Tide: and now you why I
Tide: Tide Youdosaki
Tide: will be the 6th duel legend !

*meanwhile*

Soul Hacker 2: Summons jurrac dino and sets 1 card (mirror force) and ends turn
Ageha: well, guess its my go
Ageha: ha !
Ageha: ill activate mystical space typhoon and destroy your face down card (mirror force)
Ageha: now ill special summon vice dragon, on 1/2 its attack and defense
Ageha: now ill summon delta flyer and synchro summon, using delta flyer and vice dragon, to summon red dragon archfiend
Ageha: Red dragon archfiend attacks your monster (soul hacker 2's lp: 6700)
Ageha: ill set 2 cards (assault mode activate, assault mode activate) and end my turn
Soul Hacker 2: activates solidarity, and activates monster reborn, and special summons jurrac dino from his grave
Soul Hacker 2: summons jurrac guaiba, and synchro summons using jurrac guaiba and jurrac dino, to summon jurrac giganto, 3300 attack
Soul Hacker 2: Jurrac Giganto attacks red dragon archfiend
Ageha: Lets go !
Ageha: activate assault mode activate, and ill tribute red dragon archfiend to summon red dragon archfiend/assault mode
Ageha: (evil laugh) attack now if you dare !
Soul Hacker 2: ...............
Soul Hacker 2: ends turn
Ageha: well then, my move !
Ageha: ill activate mystical space typhoon on your solidarity card, and now ill activate monster reborn, and special summon red dragon archfiend again
Ageha: red dragon archfiend attacks your monster (Soul Hacker 2's lp: 6200)
Ageha: now, ill use another assault mode activate, and tribute red dragon archfiend to special summon another red dragon archfiend/assault mode
Ageha: Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode attacks (Soul Hacker 2's lp: 2700)
Ageha: now his effect kicks in, destroying my other Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode
Ageha: now his effect kicks in, and special summons red dragon archfiend from my grave
Ageha: now, red dragon archfiend attacks ! (Soul Hacker 2's lp: 0)

*the last attack engulfs the hacker in flames which quickly disperse, only to leave a knocked out person on the floor after*

Ageha: yea !
Xanxus: about time ...
Ageha: huh ?

*Ageha turns around to see Xanxus sitting on the floor, with the freed person lying on the floor next to him*

Xanxus: sure took your sweet time princess
Ageha: bleh! (rasberry face)
Xanxus: anyway, lets go, we'll head to CyberZane's location first, then -

*before he could finish, what feels like an earthquake erupts underneath them*

Xanxus: what the -
Kessiler: (censored) !

*xanxus checks his scanner, only to see their group, in blue dots, with a huge black dot underneath them*

Xanxus: my -

*before he could finish again, some rocks are uplifted violently from underneath them, and as the dust clears and the group gets their bearings, they see the cause. In front of them, what appears to be a huge chimeratech fortress dragon bears down on them, and charges a beam in its mouth*

Xanxus: Run !

*the group scamers away, as the chimeratech fortress dragon fires its beam at them, meanwhile, at where machina gearframe was, all the explosions has ceased. What appears to be heaps of knocked out individuals surround him, while his duel disc reads 8000 lifepoints*

Machian gearframe: Final defense operation com
Machina Gearframe: !

*the gearframe takes out his scanner to see 7 arrows, 4 blue ones representing Kaiza's group, and instead of 2 black arrows, there are now 3, with one in the exact same direction as the blue ones*

Machina Gearframe: 3rd entity detected

*the machina gearframe packs his scanner away, and quickly heads in their direction. Meanwhile, Cyberzane closes in on the location of the 2nd soul entity*

CyberZane: (thinking) whatever you are
CyberZane: (thinking) you're in for hell !

*he finally reaches the location of the 2nd entity. An appartment in the north section of the city, with all the lights off*

CyberZane: (thinking) this isn't right

*CyberZane pulls out his scanner to see he is right in front of the entity, then, a black dot, coming from the entity, on the scanners, moves in his direction. At the same time, the door of the 1st floor of the apartment opens, and a person walks out of the door to where CyberZane is*

Kerlyn(hacked): welcome
Cyberzane: ..................

*soon after, more dots come in his direction, and the black entity on the scanner gets smaller and smaller, until it is no more, replaced by several black dots, all representing soul hackers*

Kerlyn(hacked): so nice of you to join us

*Kerlyn then raises her hand to reveal a duel disc, and activates it*

CyberZane: so that is what this was, heh
CyberZane: well, lets get this done and over with

*meanwhile, Kaiza arrives at his location, and pauses at the site he ends up at*

*flashback*

Kaiza: you probably should have run while you could
Shady Character: why would I ? especially after finding someone worth while
Shady Character: we need people like you, who actually know how to duel, in order for us to take over what should be ours
Kaiza: who said I wanted to help ?
Shady Character: doesn't matter what you say .......

*Shady Character activates his duel disc, and then Kaiza's own activates as well. A strong breeze encircles the person, making it hard to hold ones ground*

Shady Character: you don't have to worry about the release button this time, if you lose, you're mine !
Kaiza: ....................

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: (thinking) not this time either

*Kaiza gets his nerve up and heads to the door of the abandoned apartment, and, like last time, makes his way up the staircase to the top floor of the apartment, to see someone again, waiting for him at the top floor of the apartment*

Ronzo(hacker entity): well, just like a moth to the flame, you come right back
Kaiza: this moth bought a bucket of water then

*Kaiza quickly activates his duel disc, locks onto Ronzo's own, grabs his soul trigger and activates it, surrounding him in a white whirlwind*

Kaiza: this time, there wont be another fire !
Ronzo(hacker entity): (laughs hard)

*Ronzo locks back onto Kaiza's disc, and activates his own trigger, surrounding him in a black whirlwind*

Ronzo(hacker entity): well then, lets see who there is no return for !

(end of chapter 19)

Last edited by Kaiza on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 am

This zane character knows his stuff XD

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:39 pm

I use chaos skulls cyber dark dragunity with dark simorgh and gadget god if you wanna put me in as a side character lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiza's Story: YGO SD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Off-topic-