Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaiza's Story: YGO SD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Empty
PostSubject: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 am

well, in light of leaving ADA for quite a while (and might be longer) and having lots of alone time, I thought I'd start my own story just like GFT Shadow Girl. Mine is a bit bigger though, and actually follows up from the actual series, just involving people from ADA< and the main site (kaibacorporation), so if you see your name in the story in a role you may not like, sorry if it was insulting (unless its KOD, should he ever return, which, I am sure he will)

well, lets start

Chapter 1: Prologue

The story takes place a few hundred years after the story of yugi, jaden and yusei. Their constant battles with those who use duel monsters for evil purposes have resulted in them ending up in many duels where the loser has his soul sucked into the shadow realm. Fortuneately but unfortunately, they never felt to such a fate, and their exploits have resulted in the banishment of many evil souls into the very darkness they sought to send others into. But how long will they remain there ?

As time went along, the vast amount of souls trapped in that realm has caused breaks in the shadow realm and the dimension we live in, allowing some souls to break free. While unseen and normally unnoticed
, these souls themselves can do nothing on their own, but they have one ability that makes them some of the most dangerous duelists known: They can enter the body and overwhelm the souls of others, allowing them to take over their body and do with it as they choose. With time, their power grew to be able to do this with the very tools they attempted this with before. Duels with them can become shadow duels at any time they choose, where, just like before, the loser has his or her soul sent to the shadow realm. This is done by adjusting the duel disk to inflict damage to the person's actual life force with each attack, similar to what anubis done to atem in his battle against kaiba. Only this time, the body is left behind, allowing the shadow duelist to use the body to expand his own forces. However, if he should lose, the original soul is returned to its body, and the shadow duelist is sent back to the realm he came from. Nonetheless, for this ability to take over the body of hackers, these duelist are referred to by the many academies as soul hackers.

Some soul hackers can take this further. With their power, they can discard the use of a normal duel and use the duel disk itself to generate somewhat real versions of the cards they play, outside of battle. While only temporary, these illusions or holograms are capable of doing physical damage to the person, and also inflicting damage on their life force as well. Some even have the power to tie together the lifepoints of the duel disk, meaning that even after a battle, the damage you took would be reflected on the duel disk, meaning its lifepoints wont reset to 8000 immediately and as long as you battle with it, you will continue to take damage to your life force. The duel disk also cant be removed unless your life points reset to 8000, but fortunately this can be done with simple rest, or other methods to recover vitality in real. As if their power has no limits, some can force the activation of duel disks such that the person cant refuse. However, with that done, they also make it possible for others to step into the battle at will, and, due to the conditions they set forward, the soul hacker cant refuse when someone else joins in.

However, the worst manifestation of their power is not the ability to take over people, but the ability for some not to take over someone, but send them off to the shadow realm, body and soul. In such a case, the person is sent to the shadow realm completely, and so far, there has been no record of anyone who has been sent there recently, ever getting out. To make matters worse, to recover ones own lifepoints, soul hackers can use the life force of other people, duelist or not, to recover their own, and the same rules apply to such victims as those who end up losing in shadow duels. This however can only be done by very few soul hackers, particularly, very strong ones with decks to match. The worst combination of these abilities was recorded on April 4th 2134, New Domino City. An entire appartment with 18 people went empty, all the inhabitants of the apartment simply disappeared, with no trace for police or anyone else to follow. Even now the case is still open, and out of all the 19 people living in the apartment, only 1 person escaped as he wasn't there at the time, Kaiza.

There are a large number of duelist, but most are not aware of this new threat to their existance, except for a few organized groups who aim to finish the job The 5 kings of duelists started many years ago.

(sorry, I got really bored and this is the 1st time such ideas came to my head. Ill continue the story as I get time, adding a new chapter when I log on. For now, this is the basis of the story, and yes, it begins with the main star, having a nightmare. How it ends, well, still deciding)

(tell me what you think so far)

Last edited by Kaiza on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Interesting kaiza

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Lol, very interesting indeed. Can't wait for the rest! =D

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:58 pm

well, guess its time to add more to the story

Chapter 2: 1st contact

*flash back through memories*

year: 2122, location: orphanage entrance

Girl: I got to go for now, your big sister has some stuff to take care ok
Kaiza: do you promise to come back ?
Girl: Sure, of course I will ^^
Girl: For now, hold onto these 3 decks for me, and when I get back, you can return them xD

*Girl pats Kaiza on the head and walks off*

Kaiza: When I grow up, I'll be a great duelist just like you ! XD

year: 2124, location: orphanage, Kaiza's room

*Kaiza Stares at a picture of an unknown girl*

Kaiza: (thinking) who is this girl, and why is it that I have her picture, but I don't know who she is ?
Kaiza: And what is it with these cards ? I know they're for something important, but I don't even know how to use them

year: 2124, location: orphanage adoption area

Orphanage Manager: So you're sure you want to adopt this one ?
DreamCrusher: yes
Orphanage Manager: well just sign these forms and you'll be informed of what to do next

*Kaiza barges into the room with belongings, deck box drops to floor and cards spill out*

Orphanage manager: Kaiza !
Kaiza: sorry ....
DreamCrusher: its fine

*DreamCrusher picks a card up and looks at it*

DreamCrusher: hmmm.............

year: 2124, location: DreamCrusher's house

DreamCrusher: so you use duel monster cards as well
Kaiza: well, if that is what its called, yes, but I don't know how D:
DreamCrusher: well, ill show you

Kaiza vs DreamCrusher

chaos fairy vs Machinatech Gadgets

turn 14

Kaiza: There are 4 fairies in my grave, so, I special summon archlord kristya, and use its effect, return honest to hand
Kaiza: Archlord Kristya, attack Chimeratech Overdragon

DreamCrusher: (thinking) hu, and this was the kid who had no idea how to play this, look at him now
Dreamcrusher: good try, especially for someone who now started, but
DreamCrusher: activate mind crush, declare honest

year: 2132, location: DreamCrusher's house

DreamCrusher: Are you sure you want to leave now ? you didn't even finish all your training for both life and duel monsters
Kaiza: I have to
Kaiza: there's something I have to do, even though I don't know it yet, and there is someone I must find
Kaiza: even if the training is incomplete, I cannot waste time, I have to go
DreamCrusher: ....................

*DreamCrusher turns has back towards Kaiza*

DreamCrusher: fine, but dont get any thoughts about returning

Year: 2134, location: New domino apartment building, Kaiza's room

Fuio: rent time !
Kaiza: ..................
Kaiza: here ....

*hands rent money over to Fuio*

Fuio: still upset about your friend ?
Kaiza: everyone would probably do me what she did in the end, doesn't matter
Fuio: look, if someone discards you off such a trivial matter then maybe they weren't really your friend
Fuio: besides I haven't kicked you out yet Smile
Kaiza: its because I pay the rent
Fuio: well, you still owe 400 dollars for the lamp you broke so .....
Kaiza: Sad

year: 2138, location: Academy building collapsing

Academy Owner: get everyone out of here, ill deal with the assailant !

*academy owner stares at the attacker*

Academy Owner: alright, who are you, before I crush you where you stand

*assailant takes hood off*

Academy Owner: my god ........... no it cant be, not you too.......
Academy Owner: what the hell are you doing --

*alarm clock rings, and Kaiza crushes the alarm clock*

Kaiza: *sighs* best get ready

*dresses, cleans himself up, eats, then gets deck out and heads to the bus stop at the playground, a distance outside of the entrance gate to New Domino*

year: 2135, location: bus stop, time: 8:30 am

Kaiza: (reading) A brand new duel academy has just opened up ! Advanced duel academy is up, running and accepting duelist of all quality, skill or age ! Registration begins on March 12th 2135. For more info contact the academy at www.advancedduelacademy.com
Kaiza: ................

*crumples up news article, and throws it in a nearby bin, then watches across to see two children, a boy and a girl battling*

Anna: (cold sweating) I tribute genomancer of the Ice barrier, to summon general rai-ho of the Ice barrier
boy: I activate trap hole, which destroys your monster upon summon
Anna: (cold sweating more) darn ... I end
boy: now I tribute mystic tomato, to summon Zaborg the Thunder Monarch, and use its effect on defender of the Ice Barrier
Anna: NOOOO!!!!

Kaiza: hu, kids
Kaiza: (thinking) still, I'd rather be around them than in an academy, its just not for me

*bus drives in*

Kaiza: (thinking) well, here's my ride

*hops onto the bus and heads off to Queensland park, to the card store for a local tournament*

Tournament host: This is it ladies and gentlemen, the final round of the day
Kaiza Cortus vs the Honorable Rosum

Kaiza is here with a chaos junk deck, which has the ability to perform fast paced and continuous synchro summons through the use of junk synchron and tuners such as plague spreader zombe and glow up bulb, in conjunction with chaos scorceror, using lightsworns as the engine to fill his graveyard with the cards needed for their summons. Meanwhile Rosum is using a scrap gravekeeper deck, using the ability of gravekeepers to special summon monsters which will allow him to use his tuners to synchro summon the dreaded scrap dragon multiple times over. Their score is already 1-1Who will win in this clash of ruthlessly fast and persistent decks ?!

Rosum: ill go first
Rosum: ill set 2 cards face down (book of moon, scrapstorm) and one monster face down (scrap goblin), and end my turn.
Kaiza: ok, my turm. I'll summon lyla, lightsworn scorceress, and attack your face down monster
Rosum: flip, scrap goblin
Kaiza: hu, main phase 2, activate lyla's effect, target fact down card (book of moon)
Rosum: chain, activate book of moon
Kaiza: ok, ill set 1 card face down, and end my turn (compulsory evacuation device)
Rosum: my turn, I tribute scrap goblin to summon scrap golem, and I activate its effect, and special summon scrap goblin from my grave
Rosum: now I synchro summon scrap goblin with scrap golem to summon scrap dragon
Rosum: Scrap dragon attack
Kaiza: chain, compulsory evacuation device, target, scrap dragon
Rosum: chain scrapstorm, targeting and destroying my own scrap dragon, and sending 1 scrap monster from my deck to the grave, to draw 1 card. Ill send scrap beast to the grave, and destroy scrap dragon
Rosum: now scrap dragon effect activates, and I special summon scrap golem from my grave
Rosum: scrap golemn attacks your monster and destroys it
Rosum: main phase 2, I activate scrap golem's effect, and special summon scrap goblin
Rosum: synchro summon, Stardust dragon
Rosum: I end my turn
Kaiza: ok, ill activate monster reborn, and special summon lyla, lightsworn scorceress
Kaiza: also, ill activate foolish burial, and ill send ryko, lightsworn hunter to the grave
Kaiza: now ill summon junk synchron, and use its effect and special summon ryko, lightsworn hunter from my grave
Kaiza: now ill synchro summon using lyla, light sworn scorceress, ryko, lightsworn hunter and junk synchron, to special summon trishulia, dragon of the Ice Barrier, and ill activate all its effects. Targets: scrap dragon in grave, Stardust dragon on field, and card in hand (dark hole)
Kaiza: Tishulia attacks you directly (Rosum lp: 5300)
Kaiza: ill end for now
Rosum: alright
Rosum: ill activate monster reborm, and special summon scrap golem from my grave. Ill use its effect and special summon scrap goblin from my grave, and ill synchro summon, another scrap dragon. Ill set 1 card (forbidden lance)and activate scrap dragon's effect, targeting my face down card and tishulia, dragon of the ice barrier, destroying them both
Rosum: Also ill summon onto the field summoner monk in face up defense mode, and ill activate its effect. Ill discard 1 spell card (monster reincarnation) and ill special summon scrap beast from my deck. Now ill tune summoner monk and scrap beast to summon a 3rd scrap dragon
Rosum: both scrap dragon's attack (Kaiza's lp: 2400)
Kaiza: activate effect, special summon gorz, emissary of darkness from my hand. And ill also special summon an emissary of light token, with the same attack as the damage I took (2800)
Rosum: main phase 2, activate scrap dragon's effect, targeting itself and the emissary of light token, destroying them both. Scrap dragon's effect activates, and lll special summon scrap golem from my grave. Ill activate its effect and special summon scrap beast from my grave, and ill tune scrap golem and scrap beast to summon scrap twin dragon.
Rosum: now ill use my scrap dragon to repeat the play on your gorz, emissary of darkness, and ill special summon another scrap twin dragon. And ill end my turn
Kaiza: hu,
Kaiza:.....................
Kaiza: lets go
Kaiza: ill remove from play lyla, lightsworn scorceress and junk synchron to special summon chaos scorceror, and ill activate its effect, and remove from play 1 scrap twin dragon
Kaiza: ill now summon glow up bulb and tune chaos scorceror and arcanite magician to special summon arcanite magician. Ill use the 2 counters it gains upon synchro summon to destroy both your scrap twin dragon and the monster it special summons
Kaiza: now ill use glow up bulb's effect, and ill send the top card of my deck to the grave (necro gardna) and special summon it rom my grave.
Kaiza: now ill tune arcanite magician and glow up bulb to synchro summon avenging knight parshath
Kaiza: Avenging Knight Parshath attacks (Rosum's lp: 2700)
Kaiza: I end my turn
Rosum: well played
Rosum: (draws scrap chimera) heh
Rosum: ill summon scrap chimera, and ill use its effect to special summon scrap goblin from my grave. Ill tune scrap chimera and scrap goblin to synchro summon scrap archfiend
Rosum: Scrap Archfiend attacks
Kaiza: activate Necro Gardna effect, ill remove it from play to negate the attack
Rosum: alright, ill end my turn (at least for now I wont lose just yet)
Kaiza: alright (draws card)
Kaiza:...........................................
Kaiza:...........................................

Flashback:

Kaiza: And what is it with these cards ? I know they're for something important, but I don't even know how to use them
Flashback end:

Kaiza: (thinking) whoever made this deck for me, I owe them quite a bit -_-
Kaiza: Ill activate avenging knight parshath's effect, and ill switch scrap archfiend to defense mode
Kaiza: now, avenging knight parshath attacks, and
Kaiaz: ill discard this card (honest) from my hand, increasing avenging knight parshath's attack by scrap archfiend's attack
Kaiza: guess its over (Rosum's lp: 0000)
Rosum: hu, what a lucky draw............I've been noobed
Rosum: well, good game, and yea, I guess you win

(noobed: when someone beats you in a manner such that it took no skill to do, like firing a rocket launcher at someone in a shooting game, when they''re almost dead)

Meanwhile.............

Boy: well that wasn't so bad, lets play again sometime
Anna: sure..........I guess

*black hooded guy walks in on the kids*

???: heh, wouldn't expect to find anyone with duel monsters in this place.............especially in a town ........like this
Boy: uhhh, thanks, but I'm not allowed to talk to strangers, sorry

*unknown person activates dueldisk, boy's dueldisk activates as well, without his consent*

Anna: ??!! Shocked
Boy: huh ?!
???: unfortunately........I dont accept being rejected .......

(ill have to continue this later, was typing this up while I was in class)
(and, like I said, if I used your name, it isn't an attempt to insult you, just ran out of names so went with what I could remember)(hope you weren't offended)

Last edited by Kaiza on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Shocked wow i lyk it.........it seems very interesting

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:24 pm

thanks, but for me to finish up ill need the type of deck everyone from ADA uses the most D:

I knew that rosum used scraps on me before, but I have no idea what the following people use:

Snakedoc
CyberZane
Alice
GFT Shadow Girl
EliteDuelist
Naruto
Sabrina (seraphicGirl)
XanXus
Vongola-X
Magitan
Minako

also, unique decks are needed, i.e. no two people can have the same deck

taken decks: ice barrier, chaos junk, chaos fairy, agents, chaos goddess, scraps, machinatech gadgets and e-hero attribute change

Last edited by Kaiza on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 pm

i use something that you cannot defeat haha Razz d-hero water fusion + red nova Wink

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Do you know what I use? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

Posts Posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 pm

quickplay non staple Spellcasters O.O !

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 am

I use Naturia's

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 am

i use stardust assault Wink

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:48 am

[18:58:42] [5.31.129.10
- [FK] Kaiza Enrise] is online

[18:58:42] >> hey
[18:58:52] << Look whos back XD
[18:59:02] >> well, my internet is still here
[18:59:09] >> idk why its not gone yet
[18:59:34] >> just 1 question
[18:59:39] >> well, 1 question and 1 favor
[18:59:56] >> who is manwhores and prostitutes ?
[19:00:00] << idk
[19:00:57] >> hu
[19:01:04] >> I cant find allen walker
[19:01:33] >> anyway, 1 question
[19:01:47] >> what deck do you use the most ?
[19:02:16] >> *owl hooting*
[19:03:43] << Kristya chaos
[19:05:11] >> crap
[19:05:17] >> that deck is already taken -_-
[19:05:25] << By whom?
[19:07:04] >> cant say yet, buts for a story so
[19:07:08] >> any other deck ?
[19:08:36] << -.- iiiiiiiii run this!!!!
[19:11:11] >> well
[19:11:16] >> you used to run that
[19:14:47] << well give me cyber dragon deck
[19:15:15] >> sure
[19:15:25] >> btw, its me who has that deck
[21:56:30] >> the chaos fairy deck so
[19:15:27] >> you cant
[19:15:30] >> Smile
[19:15:35] << -.-
[19:15:42] >> brb

[22:50:06] >> man i wish u were in Le war..
[22:50:21] << well, I am losing internet this week for sure
[22:50:30] >> why?
[22:50:38] << dad didn't pay the bill
[22:50:46] << even when they gave us an extension
[22:51:02] >> ooooo that i go through it all the damn time..
[22:51:19] >> lazy parents i swear
[22:51:45] << I know
[22:51:48] << but ill live
[22:52:05] << *sighs* well, ill just wait for snakedoc to run up my chest while I write this story
[22:52:07] << anyway
[22:52:16] >> lol
[22:52:21] << don't mind if I write it that I kick your a** in a duel
[22:52:22] << ?
[22:52:24] << in the story
[22:52:57] >> wait did u ?
[22:53:04] >> and i don't mind
[22:53:06] << not yet
[22:53:07] << Smile

well, guess ill use this as the start for the next Story

Chapter 3: Dark Soul

Kaiza: *sighs* what a day
Kaiza: well, back to home now
Kaiza: Shocked

*looks around to see a bunch of kids lying on the floor, all armed with duel discs, all partially unconscious*

*runs across to 1 kid and picks him up, trying to wake him*

Kaiza: what happened ?
Boy 1: some guy ................... some guy came................... and came to challenge us
Boy 1: he was creepy looking, almost as creepy as night assailant if it were a real person

*flashback*

Boy 1: what did you just do ?
Shady character: I activated your duel disc, and you can punch out unless I say so, nor can you refuse
Shady Character: you'll battle until I feel satisfied

*few moments after*

*boy collapses on the floor*

Anna: *cold sweating feverishly*
Shady Character: heh

*another child's duel disc activates*

Boy 2: *cold sweating*

*flashback ends*

Boy 1: he just activated all of our duel disc and decimated us all, one by one
Kaiza: .......................

*puts boy down, then places duel disc on standby*

Kaiza: (thinking) ill decimate him !

Anna: (cold sweating hard)uhhhhh..................I play 1 card face down, and end ............... (Anna's lp: 5000)
Shady Character: hu, I suppose you're the "best" they have here, oh well, was hoping for better
Shady: Activate ojama delta Hurricane, clearing your field
Shady Character: Ojama yellow, black and green attack (Anna's lp: 2000)
Shady Character: I suppose ill just take you anyway, so I didn't waste my time here

Kaiza: if you think she's the best, you'll think I'm god then

*steps in and interrupts the battle with duel disc, allowing Anna to punch out*

Shady Character: and who are you supposed to be ?
Kaiza: come see for yourself, since you like to force little kids to play against their will, lets show you how it feels

Kaiza: ill go first, ill set 1 card (ryko, lightsworn hunter) and 1 face down card (mystical space typhoon), fire your worst pedo
Shady Character: heh, well lets see ya then
Shady Character: ill activate ojama country, and ill use its effect, and discard oja magic
Kaiza: chain, activate mystical space typhoon, target, ojama country
Shady Character: heh, then ill add ojama yellow, green and black to hand, set 2 cards (dark bribe, ojama blue) and end my turn
Kaiza: ok, my turn
Kaiza: ill flip summon ryko, lightsworn hunter, and use its effect, targeting the face down spell card, and send 3 cards from the top of my deck to grave (plaguespreader zombie, monster reborn -_-, junk synchron -_-").
Kaiza: now ill summon ehren, lightsworn monk, and attack, ehren attacks first, and its effect activates, returning your monster back to deck, now ryko attacks (Shady Character's lp, 7800)
Kaiza: ill set 1 card (solemn warning) and send 3 more cards (glow up bulb, compulsory evacuation device, gorz, emissary of darkness)
Shady Character: heh, well, ill go, and ill summon ojama red
Kaiza: chain, solemn warning (kaiza's lp: 6000)
Shady Character: heh, then ill set 1 card and end my turn (mirror force)
Kaiza: ok, ill go, draw
Kaiza: ill use plaguespreader zombie's effect and, return a card to the top of my deck and special summon it to the field
Kaiza: now ill synchro summon with ryko, ehren and plaguespreader zombie to special summon stardust dragon
Kaiza: also, ill normal summon junk synchron and use its effect, and special summon ryko, lightsworn hunter from my grave
Kaiza: ill synchro summon using junk synchron and ryko, lightsworn hunter, to play magical android
Kaiza: ill remove from play junk synchron and ehren, lightsworn hunter to special summon chaos scorceror
Kaiza: all 3 attack (Shady Character's lifepoints: 600)
Shady Character: heh

*release trigger in Kaiza's duel disc activates, and shady character activates his own, ending the duel*

Kaiza: who said you could quit ?
Shady Character: who said I was, just that this deck cant deal with you, you're far stronger than I'd expect
Shady Character: hehehehehehe...

*Shady Character then throws a smoke ball, engulfing the area in black smoke. As the smoke disappears, Kaiza can see the shady character run off into the distance*

*looks back at child you rescued, sitting on the floor, well scared*

Kaiza: hey
Anna: Shocked uhhh, yes ?
Kaiza: go check up on your friends
Anna: uhhh, ok

*Kaizachases him to the old apartment buildings of new domino, to the hotel of the 2134 disappearances*

*flashback*

year: 2134, location: New domino apartment building

*indistinct chatter on police radio, yellow tape marked "do not cross" all across the building front*

Kaiza: what do you mean you dont know ?
Kaiza: HOW CAN !( DIFFERENT PEOPLE DISAPPEAR IN AN INSTANT !!!!!
Police officer: look we dont know how at all, all we got was a report of a black smoke surrounding a building, then a small earthquake happened, followed by a bright flash of light. When we came, the entire apartment was empty
Police officer: we're doing all we can to find out what happened to them, but we have no evidence, no witnesses to who may have done this
Kaiza:.................................

*a tear leaks out from Kaiza's eye, and falls to the floor*

*flashback end*

Kaiza:..............................
Kaiza: might as well ......

*enters into the abandoned building, and goes to the main stairway at the back, which leads to all the rooms in the apartment, including the top floor. With each step, the room gets darker and darker, until vision
gets almost non existant*

Kaiza: what the hell .........
Kaiza: ?!

*a sharp object comes flying out from the darkness, almost striking him at his face. It misses, but turns back again and keeps missing and coming back. The objects looks like a long blade, sharp to a fault*

Kaiza: enough of this

*attempts to deflect the blade with his duel discs, but misses it by an inch. Then, he feels his hand impact on something solid, but other than the blade, nothing else can be seen*

*background noise: groarr ........*

*then the blade falls on the floor and disappears, and the room quickly illuminates again*

Kaiza: (thinking) must be me to end up in weird things -_-

*continues up the stairs, to the top floor*

Kaiza: (thinking)if he was hiding he'd jump me by now, but since he hasn't, my best bet is the top of the apartment

*flashback*

year: 2132, loctaion: apartment building top floor

*some girl can be found leaning on the edge of the building, when Kaiza walks in*

Girl: *sighs*
Girl: I should just end it now instead, rather than go through all this
Girl: doesn't seem like much matter now

*girl gets a pat on the shoulder*

Girl: O.O
Kaiza: hi

*flashback end*

Kaiza:..............

*opens the door leading to the top of the stairs, and finds the Shady Character at the top, waiting close to the doorway*

Kaiza: I guess you really dont have better things to do

meanwhile

*someone, dressed in a red jacket and armed with a silver duel disc walks in to where the children were laying on the floor*

CyberZane:....................
CyberZane: he was here............

*places duel disc on standby*

*indistinct chatter*
*girl in the distance tries waking up some of the children, as the others manage to get up slowly*

Anna: hey you ok ?
Boy 1: I think so ........................ what hahpened to that strange looking guy ?
Anna: some other weird looking dude in a tight jacket and white hair came and foght teh guy, he almost won too, then the guy threw smoke and ran off. He told me to go check up on you and --

CyberZane: where did they go ?

Kaiza: you probably should have run while you could
Shady Character: why would I ? especially after finding someone worth while
Kaiza: ??
Shady Character: we need people like you, who actually know how to duel, in order for us to take over what should be ours
Kaiza: who said I wanted to help ?
Shady Character: doesn't matter what you say .......

*Shady Character activates his duel disc, and then Kaiza's own activates as well. A strong breeze encircles the person, making it hard to hold ones ground*

Shady Character: you don't have to worry about the release button this time, if you lose, you're mine !
Kaiza: ....................
Kaiza: (thinking) this is getting overweird now, and even I have limites

*checks duel disc*

Kaiza: why is my lifepoints still at 6000 (Kaiza's lp: 6000)
Kaiza: ill go first, activate charge of the light brigade, and ill send the top 3 cards of my deck to the grave (sangan, solemn warning, Gorz, Emissary of Darkness -_-) to add ryko, lightsworn hunter from my deck to my hand.
Kaiza: ill set 1 card (ryko, lightsworn hunter) and end my turn
Shady Character: my turn
Shady Character: ill activate shield crush, and ill destroy your face down monster (ryko, lightsworn hunter)
Shady Character: now ill summon slate warrior, and attack you directly
Kaiza: nhgg .......(Kaiza's lp: 4100)
Kaiza: (thinking) why does it feel as if I was hit by a buffalo ?
Shady Character: hehehehe ...........
Shady Character: ill set 1 card face down (anti spell fragrance), and end my turn
Kaiza: My turn
Kaiza: ill special summon cyber dragin, and now ill normal summon junk synchron, and use its effect, to special summon ryko, lightsworn hunter from my grave.
Kaiza: ill synchro summon with junk synchron and cyber dragon to special summon scrap dragon, and ill activate its effect, targets: slate warrior and ryko, lightsworn hunter
Kaiza: ill also remove from play cyber dragon and sangan to special summon chaos scorceror
Kaiza: both monsters attack (Shady Character's lp: 2900)
Kaiza: your turn
Shady Character: haah .............
Shady Character: my turn then
Shady Character: ill activate lightning vortex, and ill discard gravekeeper's spy to clear your field
Shady Character: now ill activate anti spell fragrance, and ill remove from play slate warrior and gravekeeper's spy to special summon dark simorgh.
Shady Character: Dark Simorgh attack (Kaiza's lp: 1400)
Kaiza: *groans* (vision gets hazy)(thinking)now it feels like a truck instead, and I ont think I want to know what happens if my lifepoints hit 0
Shady Character: Do you feel it now, your life energy slowly leaking out of you ?!
Shady Character: to the shadow realm with you ! a new soldier for the soul hackers awaits !!!
Kaiza: (thinking repeatedly)I cant afford to lose this one
Kaiza: ill draw (Thinking) I cant afford --
Kaiza: ........................
Kaiza: I really need to find this deck owner -_-
Kaiza: 3 dark monsters .............
Kaiza: ill special summon Dark Armed Dragon in attack mode, and ill use its effect, removing from play chaos scorceror to destroy dark simorgh
Shady Character: what ?!
Kaiza: also, ill summon d.d warrior lady, in attack mode as well
Kaiza: I'm tired of your silly games, and tell whatever the soul hackers are they'll be waiting a millennium if they plan to recruit me
Kaiza: d.d warrior lady, Dark Armed dragon, attack ! Erase his existence (Shady Character's lp: 0)

*breeze surrounding the shady guy stops, then starts over again, only this time, towards him rather than away from him, sucking everything towards him*

Kaiza: grrrrr..........
Shady Character: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--

*the weird, black cloak surrounding him starts to disappear, and his voice changes from that of a vindictive old guy, to that of a normal middle aged man*

Strange Guy: *panting*
Strange Guy: where am I ?
Kaiza: I should ask you why are you here
Strange Guy: Shocked

*kaiza holds him by the collar*

Kaiza: come back here again, and ill make sure that same breeze you just released blows you into the nearest electrical line !
Strange Guy: come back here ?! I dont even know how I got here ?
Kaiza: ?? (thinking) more weird stuff

*puts the man down*

Kaiza: well, where were you last then
Strange Guy: well .....

*the guy gives his name to Kaiza and explained to him what happened*

Eraser: all I know is I'm in a back alley, taking a piss, then I see some weird black thing on the wall
Eraser: I touch it, and then all of a sudden everything went dark
Eraser: after that, I end up here Shocked
Kaiza:.......................
Kaiza: well, just get home safely that's all, and stay out of trouble
Kaiza: and

CyberZane(in stolen police unifrom): so you have no idea how you got here ?
Eraser: no sir, no idea
CyberZane: hmmmmmm, well, what was the name of the person who found you
Eraser: well

*flashback*

Kaiza: and my name is Kaiza, I guess its nice to meet you even under these.......circumstances D:

*flashback end*

Eraser: Kaiza, his name is Kaiza:
CyberZane: ok that'll be enough for now
Eraser: what about this disc that is still on my hand, what do I do with it
CyberZane: keep it (thinking) I cant remoev it anyway, or his life force would take even longer to recover......oh well, not like he even knows how to use this

*Cyberzane walks out of the police station, takes the uniform off and goes back walking acorss the street in his normal uniform*

CyberZane: (thinking)as for this Kaiza person, he knows too much as is

*CyberZane pulls out a mind crush card*

CyberZane: (thinking) no one else from outside can know of this war, for their own safety

Last edited by Kaiza on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaos_emperor24
Beginner
Beginner
chaos_emperor24

Posts Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 am

Well thanks for making me get 'zaborged'. It was really fun....Oh and by the way I liked it. It was pretty good other than the parts where i got totally 'noobed'. But so far it's really good ^^. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

Posts Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 am

It seems interesting, but the way you type it in is a bit, uuh, odd. You tend to use smileys while typing instead of words, and it does seem a bit unorganized. Still, keep it up!

Back to top Go down
http://dodacademy.star-ac.org/
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:15 am

I organized it the best I could -_-

sorry, as for the use of smileys, its the only way I can describe the look on someone's face, imaging if you played with duel discs, and someone walks up looking like a human version of night assailant with no blade, activates your duel disc without touching it and says to you time to battle, and you cant leave until he says to ?

Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beginner
Beginner
Eraser

Posts Posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 am

nice story.... i wonder how i really got there. waiting for next story post.

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:19 am

Yeah!! Enrise nr 1 i like how he suck those those stories out of his thumb!! Impressive enrise i love you Smile

Back to top Go down
GFT Shadow Girl
Beginner
Beginner
GFT Shadow Girl

Posts Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Man man , I like this story , very nice one , wow , keep man .
And btw , I use BW .

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Quote :
Man man , I like this story , very nice one , wow , keep man . And btw , I use BW

there goes my plan for magitan21 later on, oh well, I'm sure he'll be ok with another deck

well, chapter 4 starts now

but before that, since I'm out of conversation jokes, ill place this instead

Card Tip: Ryko, lightsworn Hunter

If a monster has an optional effect that triggers when its destroyed (meaning it can miss its timing), then, if ryko, lightsworn hunter destroys it after being attacked by a monster, it will always make it miss its timing, example: dimensional alchemist

Also, if ryko activates its effect after its attacked, cards like compulsory evacuation device and mystical space typhoon can't be activated as the only cards that can activate in the damage step is attack/defense changers and effect negators

Chapter 4: Red Hunter

location: New Domino's apartment, Kaiza's room, time: 8:00 pm

*Kaiza lies down in his bed, drained of energy and sleepy (like how I am as I type this), and watches his duel disc, while trying to take it off in vain*

Kaiza: great ...........now I have to sleep with this on my hand until I get this off -_-
Kaiza: (checks lifepoints)
Kaiza: (thinking) my body still feels weak after that battle, and my lifepoints haven't reset yet, its only at 2500
Kaiza: (thinking) what's going on ?
Kaiza: (thinking) I best go sleep

*flashback through memories while sleeping*

location: New Domino's Apartment, Kaiza's room, time: 12: pm, year: 2133

*Kaiza shuffles through the cards in his deck, then, someone barges intro his room*

Girl: hai !!!
Kaiza: D: don't barge in like that, and, who are you again ?
Saseki: don't you remember silly ? I'm the girl from the rooftop, Saseki Very Happy
Kaiza: oh, hi
Kaiza: how did you find my room though ?
Saseki: I asked Fuio, and she point me right to your room
Saseki: she nicknamed you the luckless noob who owes her money for more than just rent Very Happy
Kaiza: D:
Saseki: don't worry about it, besides how could I not treat the only person who talked to me first nicely ?
Kaiza: Talked to you first ?
Saseki: yea. Other people here don't talk much as is, even if I talk to them Sad
Saseki: you're the 1st person that talked to me before I talked to them <3
Saseki: and what are you playing with there ? Very Happy

*Kaiza quickly covers up his cards quickly to hide them*

Kaiza: you saw nothing
Saseki: I saw everything Very Happy

*dream flashback ends*
*repaired alarm clock rings again, and Kaiza crushes it again*

Kaiza: urggggg........................

*Kaiza checks lifepoints on duel disc, and tries to remove it, in vain again*

Kaiza: ...........................
Kaiza: (thinking) its 5000 now .....

*finishes cleaning himself up, and goes to leave his room, then, someone knocks on his door*

Kaiza: its open
???: well, its the apartment manager

*manager opens the door and walks in*

Manager: I came to collect rent money
Kaiza: but the day to pay is two weeks away, its too early and you know that
Kaiza: what's really wrong Kerlyn ?
Kerlyn: .........................................
Kerlyn: *sighs* I need 250 dollars in order to get a gift for my friend who is sick in the hospital -_-

*while kerlyn talks, Kaiza checks his drawer and takes out 300 dollars*

Kaiza: here

*hands money over to Kerlyn*

Kerlyn:................................
Kerlyn: you dont have to do this ......
Kaiza: It's ok with me, besides, if it makes your friend acknowledge that you'll be there for them, then its worth it to me

*Kaiza walks out of the room and heads downstairs to the apartment entrance at the ground floor*

Kaiza: (thinking) being there for friends, the one thing I failed to do

*flashback of 2034 apartment disappearance goes through his mind while he walks to the coffee shop*

*meanwhile*

*girl walks into Rosum's room*

Anna: hey, how did it go ?
Anna: (thinking) I suppose he won again
Rosum: I lost the tournament, some guy with a tight jacket and white hair, using a chaos junk deck, beat me 2-1
Anna: Shocked
Anna: (thinking) darn, someone beat me to my goal >.<, but who ?
Anna: (thinking) white hair, tight jacket, I wonder ........

*Kaiza sits on a chair at the desk, eating a cheese and egg sandwich and drinking tea*

Kaiza:...............................
Shop owner: what's that thing on your arm ?
Kaiza: (thinking)darn, what to say ?
Kaiza: (thinking) crap, cant say its a card game or they'll laugh hard, cant say I'm an escaped convict or I'm screwed -_-
Kaiza: (thinking) think, think think !
Kaiza: (thinking) !!!
Kaiza: some friends of mine played a prank on me while I was asleep, and attached this onto my arm to make it difficult to use it. Its a very heavy weight
Shop owner: well that's very cruel of them, I hope they get what they deserve
Kaiza: (thinking) I sure hope so too, whatever it was that did this

*then someone comes and pats him on the shoulder, wearing a bright red jacket*

CyberZane: Is this Kaiza ?
Kaiza: yes .....
CyberZane: well this is CyberZane, I need you to come with me
Kaiza: sure, just let me use the toilet
CyberZane: .................................... fine

*Kaiza walks off to the washroom*

Time: 12: 30 pm

CyberZane:(thinking) who takes this long to use the toilet ?

*CyberZane walks into the washroom, to look for Kaiza, only to find no trace of him, and the window at the back of the toilet, wide open*

CyberZane: ...................................

*Then goes outside to check where the window leads to, only to see that it leads to an alley at the back of the coffee shop, which then leads to a road*

CyberZane: not this again .....
CyberZane: oh well

*pulls out a small radio size device, which shows on a blue screen 1 red dot and a smaller red dot off in the distance*

CyberZane: (thinking) in light of the 2034 event we made a device that can read he life force of anyone who has a duel disc nearby, and the only one with a duel disc is you
CyberZane: (thinking) you cant hide for long

*indistince chatter, muffled by footsteps*

Kaiza: (thinking) I've had enough weird stuff for 2 days, that, and I know he's not police, FBI, CIA or even the alaska state troopers
Kaiza: (thinking) I've never even broken the law once. What does he w--

*out in the distance, the person with the red jacket can be seem walking through the crowd*

Kaiza: (thinking) how did he find me so fast ?
CyberZane: (thinking) there you are

*watches across to the other side of the street, to see a traffic light with heavy traffic on the other end. light is on red*

Kaiza: (thinking) if I go cross he'll just cross with me, it wont make any sense and he'll still catch up tp me
Kaiza: !

*goes to the end where the walkway ends and the road starts, with the vehicles blocked by the red light, and waits*

CyberZane: (thinking) what is he doing ?
CyberZane: !

*Kaiza crosses, and Zane runs to catch up*

CyberZane: (thinking) not this time !

*light turns green before Zane can cross, and cars block them off from each other*

Kaiza; (thinking) it'll be another 5 minutes before that light changes, I have time again
Kaiza: (thinking) I best go off the usual path, its clear he'll find me if I stick to it

*walks about for a few minutes, trying to find back alleys leading back to his home. Stumbles on one with a long set of corners leading to the back of the New domino apartments, and goes through them, only to get lost for a while*

Kaiza: crap......
Kaiza: (thinking) well, at least he wont be finding me here --

*someone jumps off from one of the outdoor staircase in the apartments, the same person from the coffee shop*

Kaiza: !!!!
CyberZane: you're one hell of a hider, and sure know how to make someone's life difficult
Kaiza: who are you ?!
CyberZane: it wont matter after this

*walks up to Kaiza slowly, and pulls a card out of his hand. Activates duel disc, and places the card face up on it (mind crush)
*suddenly a sharp, stinging pain runs through Kaiza's head, forcing him to the floor, holding his head in pain

Kaiza: arrghhh !!!!!
CyberZane: You know something that you shouldn't have known to start, and I'm here to erase that thought from your head

*walks up closer and closer to Kaiza as he lies on the floor, holding his head in pain*

Kaiza: (thinking)(grinding teeth) *grunting hard*
Kaiza: ......................ghh, gghhrrr
CyberZane: its probably better for your sake, that you don't know it either

*Cyberzane stops right in front of Kaiza, and stoops down*
*meanwhile, Kaiza clenches his fist*

CyberZane: looks like a mind crush isn't enough for you, oh well

*pulls out a trap dustshoot card*

CyberZane: looks like ill have to do a through search of your mind if I want to -
CyberZane: !

Kaiza: Rarr !

*using the arm with the duel disc stuch to it, Kaiza launches 1 punch at Zane's face, hitting him both with his fist, and the edge of the duel disc, and sending him to the floor reeling in pain*

Kaiza: (thinking) my mind hurts like crap..................but I need to get away from him !

*runs to the nearest corner in the alley, and darts through the alley corridors, running through every corner in the alleys

Kaiza:(thinking)(cold sweating) got to get away, got to get away got to ----nff

*runs entire body into a wall blocking off part of the alley, and falls to the floor*

Kaiza: urgh ! that --
Kaiza: !
Kaiza: crap

*turns around to see the attacker right at the corner to this alley, blocking it off, holding his face*

CyberZane: that..............hurt !
Kaiza:.......................................

*attacker pulls out a mind crush, trap dustshoot and spellbinding circle, and activates duel disc*

CyberZane: ill make sure you dint get away this time !
Kaiza: (thinking) damit, I could barely handle mind crush alone. There has to be a way to make him unable to use them .....
Kaiza:(thinking) wait ! yes this should work !

CyberZane: ???

*activates duel disc and locks on to CyberZane's own, starting a battle*

Kaiza: lets see you activate those if you're in the middle of this ! Oh and don't think of pressing the release button or activating mine !
CyberZane: grrrrr ......
Kaiza: I wonder what will happen when your lifepoints hit 0 ?!
Kaiza: (thinking) easier said than done, mine are on 5000 as is D:
CyberZane: (thinking) dam, I cant afford to drain his lifepoints to 0. If it were a soul hacked person I'd done it easily, but its not
CyberZane: (thinking) ill just have to drain his lief force enough to make him punch out, then activate the cards on him
CyberZane: fine, if that's what you want that's what you'll get !
Kaiza: ill go first then
Kaiza: ill summon lyla, lightsworn scorceress in attack mode, set 1 card (book of moon) and end my turn, after sending 3 cards from my deck to the grave (plaguespreader zombie, mirror force, glow up bulb)
CyberZane: alright, ill summon Cyber Dragon Zwei, in attack mode
CyberZane: when it attacks a monster, it gets 300 more attack points
CyberZane: Cyber Dragon Zwei attack
Kaiza: damage step, ill discard honest, so lyla's attack is boosted by Cyber Dragon Zwei's attack
Kaiza: meaning your monster goes and you lose 1700 lifepoints (CyberZane's Lifepoints: 6300)
CyberZane: hu, then ill activate future fusion, and ill send Cyber Phoenix x2, Proto Cyber Dragon, Machina Fortress, Cyber Dragon and Jinzo to the grave, to summon chimeratect overdragon two turns after. Ill set 1 card, (Torrential tribute), and end my turn
Kaiza: my turn.
Kaiza: doesn't make any sense destroying future fusion, it'll clear his own field for him
Kaiza: so ill use lyla's effect, and target your face down card, destroying it (torrential tribute)
Kaiza: now ill use monster reborn, and special summon plaguespreader zombie from my grave
Kaiza: synchro summon using lyla, lightsworn scorceress and plaguespreader zombie, tempest magician
Kaiza: and when its synchron summon, I get 1 spell counter. Ill remove all the spellcounters on the field to inflict 500 damage for each one (CyberZane's lp: 5800)
Kaiza: now, Tempest magician attacks (CyberZane's lp: 3600)
Kaiza: ill set 1 card (torrential tribute) and end my turn
CyberZane: haaa....... *breathing hard
CyberZane: (thinking) no wonder that shadow hacker lost ..... to think someone this good would be among kids...........
CyberZane: my turn, ill activate dark hole, and destroy all the monsters on your side of the field.
CyberZane: now ill summon shining angel, in attack mode
Kaiza: activate torrential tribute, destroying your monsters upon summon
Kaiza:(thinking) I cant let him touch my lifepoints, even if I win the battle
CyberZane: (thinking) this is annoying now
CyberZane: ok, ill end my turn
Kaiza: ok then
Kaiza: ill remove from play lyla, lightsworn scorceress and tempest magician from my grave, and special summon chaos scorceror to the field.
Kaiza: also, ill activate plaguespreader zombie's effect, and return the top card of my deck to the grave to special summon it to the field
Kaiza: synchro summon chaos scorceror and plaguespreader zomie to summon Scrap Dragon
Kaiza: Scrap Dragon attacks (CyberZane's lifepoints: 800)
CyberZane: grrr.....
Kaiza: ill end my turn, lets see ya
CyberZane: (thinking) this guy's damage is massive, but at least now he's where I need him, lets go
CyberZane: my turn. Future Fusion activates, and special summons chimeratech overdragon to the field, however, upon summon, it destroys everything else, and with that, future fusion goes, and so too does chimeratech over dragon

*CyberZane holds onto his heart with his free hand, breathing heavily*

CyberZane: (thinking) guess I have no choice
CyberZane: activate overload fusion, and ill remove from play all 8 machine monsters in my grave, to special summon chimeratech Overdragon, in attack mode
CyberZane: 8 machines means 6400 attack, now
CyberZane: Chimeratech OverDragon, attack Kaiza's scrap dragon
Kaiza: heh Smile
Kaiza: you really thought that would work ?!
Kaiza: activate book of moon, flipping chimeratech overdragon into face down defense position
CyberZane: grrr....
CyberZane: ill set 2 cards face down (mirror force, return from the different dimension) and end my turn
Kaiza: hmph
Kaiza: ill activate glow up bulb's effect, and send the top card of my deck to the grave (chaos scorceror) to special summon it onto the field
Kaiza: now ill use scrap dragon's effect, and target glow up bulb and your face down monster, destroying them both
Kaiza: With that said and done, your lifepoints are wide open, so here's your options
Kaiza: you either tell me what's going on, or ill blast your lifepoints to 0 !
Kaiza: I don't know what realm that other person tried to send me to, but I am sure you also would rather not to there !
CyberZane: (thinking) the only option I have now is to either let him take me out, or I counter his play, and end up taking him out, dam
CyberZane: (thinking) .............................................................................
CyberZane: (thinking hard)
CyberZane: (thinking) hopefully this works and deters him from perusing further
CyberZane: alright fine, ill tell you what's going on, but first
CyberZane: point that rusty failed machine away from me !
Kaiza: its a dragon !
CyberZane: hu, even worse
Kaiza: fine, ill switch Scrap Dragon to defense mode. Now talk
CyberZane: alright, remember the 2134 apartment disappearance ?
Kaiza:.....................................
Kaiza: yes, I was the only person from the apartment to escape
CyberZane: well keep probing into this affair and the people responsible for it might finish the job ?!
Kaiza: ?!
CyberZane: The soul hackers, if you fought the one who came to your area, you'd know what they are
Kaiza: I've heard about it from the guy I fought, yes
CyberZane: well its them who caused that incident to happen
Kaiza: ??!!
Kaiza: (grinds teeth)
CyberZane: no one knows why they came here, or even went to that building, but we suspect they were looking for something. Since they didn't find it, they removed all witnesses from the building, I suppose
Kaiza: well.....
Kaiza: if its a war between you and them , why didn't you STOP THEM !!!!!!

*switches scrap dragon back into attack mode*

CyberZane: because we had no idea they went there until after the police report !!!!
CyberZane: nonetheless if they came back here then its obvious that they really do want what they were looking for, and if you dig deeper into this matter, they will find you and take you out, making you meet the same fate everyone in that apartment met, so I'm offering you a __
Kaiza: first off, the people in that apartment were all friends of mine, the only ones I had

*Kaiza bows head down and looks to the floor, pausing for a moment, the raises head back up, watching directly at CyberZane*

Kaiza: so if the case is that they battle with these if I was there they'd be safe, so once again, my fault each of them are gone
Kaiza: and with that said and done, I'm not simply going to forget who these people are, in fact, I'm going to go after them myself
Kaiza: ill make them feel all the misery I've felt for the past months, each and every one of them. Nad don't try to stop me

*points scrap dragon back at CyberZane*

Kaiza: you're in no position to argue
CyberZane: you stubborn little mo--- fine
CyberZane: if you want a deathwish so badly, then at least register with an academy before you go after them, at least they'll tell you where to look
CyberZane: however, you cant mention any of this to anyone, or else we'll have to clean your mind
CyberZane: also, you have to make it to the Obelisk dorm, or else they'll tell you nothing about what is happening
CyberZane: with that said and done

*reveals mirror force and return from the different dimension*

CyberZane: I'm in a strong position to argue
Kaiza: ....................................

*CyberZane presses the release button for his duel disc, and Kaiza does the same, ending the battle. Then, CyberZane walks off*

Kaiza: wait !
CyberZane: hmmm ?
Kaiza: how do I recover my lifepoints ?
CyberZane: go sleep
Kaiza: ............................... -_-
CyberZane: seriously, go sleep, and

*tosses a crumpled up paper to Kaiza, who opens it to see that its a banner advertising Advanced Duel Academy*

CyberZane: try that academy first

*CyberZane then walks off out of the alley, and quickly disappears*

Kaiza: .........................................

Location: New Domino Apartments, Kaiza's room, time: 10: 00 pm

*Kaiza watches his duel disc, lifepoints 5000, the watches the banner for ADA. Looks to crumple it, then instead, places it up on his wall, then heads to bed*

Kaiza: Advanced Duel Academy it is

*knocks out to sleep, and enters dream land again

*flashback*

Girl: For now, hold onto these 3 decks for me, and when I get back, you can return them xD

*Girl pats Kaiza on the head and walks off*

Kaiza: When I grow up, I'll be a great duelist just like you ! XD

*flashback end*

Last edited by Kaiza on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:53 am

well, that's the end of chapter 3, and

hu,

1) I need eraser's real name
2) I need eraser's help for writing an extra chapter, explaining how he got into ADA D:

and while he's wondering how he really got there, I'm wondering how he ended up in the back alley to start D:

Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beginner
Beginner
Eraser

Posts Posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:50 am

My real name is Shashi. How i got in ADA?......Well with the help of my bro The Avenger. He was into yugioh cards and collected them for a long time. He was always asking me to play with him. I tried once n found it very interesting. He introduced me then to KCVDS and made a monarch deck for me. I was always pawning with it ( that was before synchro monsters were out) Then i had to leave duelling world for a few years.
I dont know how many years later avenger was at my place n was checking a forum....it was ADA. then i realised i was mssing duelling and joined ADA still with a monarch deck ( a bit modified- gravemonarchs- coz now there were lots of new cards). till then i was always with ADA

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:37 am

[06:12:40] Kaiza : hi
[06:12:47] Kaiza : amd, you're right on that one
[06:12:50] @ Eraser : tiger is cool
[06:12:50] Kaiza : and*
[06:13:14] EliteDuelist234 : Hi eraser
[06:13:22] Kaiza : btw thanks, you gave me a whole new chapter, and a deck to work with
[06:13:32] EliteDuelist234 : hi kaiza
[06:13:36] Kaiza : hi
[06:13:40] Kaiza : how are you ?
[06:13:45] EliteDuelist234 : what huh? what did i miss?
[06:14:04] Kaiza : http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/t2779-kaiza-s-story-ygo-sd
[06:14:06] @ Eraser : nothing much
[06:14:11] Kaiza : meant I got a new chapter for it and
[06:14:15] Kaiza : sorry for all the writing
[06:14:30] Kaiza : must say though, sure sucks without KOD being that active
[06:14:36] EliteDuelist234 : yay new chapter! EPIC!
[06:14:38] Kaiza :
[06:14:50] @ Eraser : lolzzzz
[06:15:10] Kaiza : idk, its fun to have someone to disturb the peace
[06:15:14] Kaiza : KOD did that
[06:15:41] EliteDuelist234 : really? he ticked me off most times
[06:15:53] Kaiza : yea, that's disturbing the peace
[06:15:55] Kaiza :
[06:16:17] EliteDuelist234 : lol
[06:17:07] Kaiza : well, ill start the next chapter, and start fixing my decks
[06:17:14] Kaiza : its time I start battle again in wars

With that, we start chapter 5

Chapter 5: welcome to ADA

*Sits at the chair at the bus stop waiting for a bus to take him to Lindsley Avenue*

Kaiza: (thinking) honestly it shouldn't come to this
Kaiza: (thinking) oh well

*meanwhile, in the bushes hiding*

Anna: (thinking) he has a black jacket on and white hair, I wonder if he's the one who beat my brother

*then, bus comes in, and Kaiza enters it*

Anna:(thinking) crap !!!!!!

*Anna darts off to the bus, but the bus drives off*

Anna: WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!!!

*Kaiza comes off the bus, and pulls out a map of the area*

Kaiza: lets see if I can find this place
Kaiza: (thinking) chances of me getting lost: 80 % -_-

time: 12: 30 pm

*after 1 hour of wandering, asking for directions and asking for directions to get out of places he obviously shouldn't be in, Kaiza finds the avenue leading to ADA, which wasn't an avenue to start, but a small train station leading to an artificial island created off the coast. he then boards the train and takes a seat close to the window, and looks outside at the grey illuminated walls of the tunnel as it travels off to the academy*

Kaiza: (thinking) wonder how big this "complex" would be ? chances are its no more than someone's house renovated to accomodate a bunch of --

*looks down, then up to see that ADA is actually a large academy, a huge complex surrounded by 2 kilometers of traversable bricked walkways from the left, front and back of the building, all the bricks appear to be fresh and well taken care of. The front of the building has a sink in the area right in front of the academy entrance, and a tall water fountain can be found in the center of the sink. The sink itself is layered line a staircase, each made with cream coloured bricks matching that of the rest of the compound walkway. 3 pathways lead into the building, each with a designated entrance and exit, with people coming in and out of each one. The building itself seems to span 8 stories high, with well laid window designs and somewhat futuristic appearance, A small patch of tiled land can be seen on the right side of the complex, which appears as a sort of relaxation area by the number of chairs and small plants in that area.*

Kaiza: (mind crashes)

*the train enters another tunnel, then slowly grinds to a stop*

Kaiza: (mind reboots)
Kaiza: (thinking) this is an academy ?

*Kaiza and everyone else comes off the train and uses the stairs to exit the tunnel, and come up to a small downward stairway leading to the front of the academy. Then by accident, bumps into someone enxt to him

Kaiza: sorry
Kimo Force: no need to be, its ok
Kaiza: .............................................................................
Kaiza: so what brings you to advanced duel academy ?
Kimo Force: well, my friend Minako told me I should join one, since I have spare time even during weekdays. This one was advertised in the newspaper so I came here 1st
Kimo Force: what's your reason ?
Kaiza: uhhh....same as yours
Kimo Force: oh, ok then

Kaiza: so what's your name ?
Kimo Force: well, you can call me Kimo for now, what's yours ?
Kaiza: its Kaiza
Kimo Force: oh, well, nice to meet you Kaiza
Kaiza: same to you

*Kaiza and Kimo both walk off to the same entrance in the middle of the Academy, where they end up in a line in front of a desk clerk and a crowd control gate. At the desk clerk, they sign all the needed documents and pay the necessary bills, then go through the gate and are led to the respective rooms for their exams

Alice: hi ! my name is alice, follow me to the testing booth please
Kimo and Kaiza: ok miss

*Alice leads them both to a small room on the 1st floor of the academy, where Kaiza takes a seat behind Kimo Force, in the front row. While sitting, and whille Alice hands out the test sheets, Kaiza takes a look around the room*

*takes a look to the left of him*

Tigerclaw: (at the left of Kaiza) what are you looking at ?
Kaiza: -_-
Kaiza: (thinking) don't academies have age limits ?

*takes a look behind him*

Kimo Force: good luck
Kaiza: you too I guess

*takes a look at the right of him*

Machina Gearframe(robot): welcome
Kaiza: ....................................................

*Kaiza raises his hand)

Kaiza: Alice ?
Alice: yes

*points towards the machina gearframe*

Kaiza: what the hell is that ?
Machina Gearframe(robot): ??
Alice: oh, you probably don't know about duel machines then
Kaiza: ???
Alice: duel machines were made from duel terminals kids used to use to practice with their decks, but as time went along and people started playing this game all over the world, duel terminals were getting outdated as they were stationary and hard to transport. So, we made duel machines ^.^
Alice: duel machines are mobile duel terminals, each with its own AI and pre designed deck based on the card it was made around
some are even designed to talk, like this one Smile
Alice: gearframe, show him your deck
Machina Gearframe(robot) yes ma'am

*Machine gearframe raises its arm, and a duel disc pops out from an opening on his arm, already set to 8000 lp and with a deck inside*

Kaiza: (thinking) so 1st duel academies, then duel runners, now duel machines....................I've seen everything

*after Alice hands out papers to everyone*

Alice: ok, now each paper contains 5 questions, all based on the rulings for specific cards, enjoy

Kaiza:(thinking) well, lets go

( I decided ill take some questions from www.yugioh-card.com, feel free to post your answer for the questions, and see how you do Smile )

1. Feroze has a face-up Attack Position “Blue Thunder T-45” on his side of the field. Andrew has a face-up Attack Position “Armageddon Knight” and a face-up “Dimensional Fissure” on his side of the field, along with a previously Set “Torrential Tribute.” Feroze declares an attack with his “Blue Thunder T-45,” destroying the “Armageddon Knight” as a result of battle. Which of the following is correct?

Blue Thunder T-45
Effect Monster/LIGHT / Machine / 4 Stars
ATK: 1700 DEF: 1000
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon 1 "Thunder Option Token" (Machine-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500). This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.

Armageddon Knight
Effect Monster/DARK / Warrior / 4 Stars
ATK: 1400 DEF: 1200
When this card is Summoned, you can send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Dimensional Fissure
Continuous Spell
Any monster sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead.

Torrential Tribute
Normal Trap
Activate only when a monster is Summoned. Destroy all monsters on the field.

A: The effect of “Blue Thunder T-45” activates, Special Summoning a “Thunder Option Token.” Andrew can activate “Torrential Tribute,” destroying all the monsters on the field.
B: The effect of “Blue Thunder T-45” activates, Special Summoning a “Thunder Option Token.” Andrew cannot activate “Torrential Tribute.”
C: The effect of “Blue Thunder T-45” does not activate because “Armageddon Knight” is not sent to the Graveyard.
D: The effect of “Blue Thunder T-45” activates, but the “Thunder Option Token” is not Special Summoned because “Armageddon Knight” was removed from play.
E: None of the above.

2. Which of the following can “Monster Reborn” legally target?

Monster Reborn
Normal Spell
Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard to your side of the field.

Stardust Dragon
Synchro / Effect Monster/WIND / Dragon / 8 Stars
ATK: 2500 DEF: 2000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Solemn Judgment
Counter Trap
Pay half of your Life Points. Negate an activation of a Spell / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster.

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
Fusion / Effect Monster/DARK / Winged Beast / 6 Stars
ATK: 2400 DEF: 1500
"Gladiator Beast Bestiari" + 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization”). When this card is Special Summoned, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return this card to the Fusion Deck to Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Bestiari”.

Demise, King of Armageddon
Ritual / Effect Monster/DARK / Fiend / 8 Stars
ATK: 2400 DEF: 2000
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "End of the World.” You can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field, except this card.

Chaos Sorcerer
Effect Monster/DARK / Spellcaster / 6 Stars
ATK: 2300 DEF: 2000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Torrential Tribute
Normal Trap

A “Stardust Dragon” in the Graveyard that had its Synchro Summon negated by “Solemn Judgment.”
B “Gladiator Beast Gyzarus” in the Graveyard that had its Special Summon from the Extra Deck negated by “Solemn Judgment.”
C “Demise, King of Armageddon” in the Graveyard that was discarded from the hand by a card effect.
D “Chaos Sorcerer” in the Graveyard that was destroyed by “Torrential Tribute” upon its Special Summon.
E None of the above.

3. Linda has a Set “Seed of Deception” which has been Set since her previous turn. Which of the following can she legally do?

Seed of Deception
Quick-Play Spell
Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Plant-Type monster from your hand.

A: Activate “Seed of Deception” during her Draw Phase before she draws a card from the top of her Deck.
B: Activate “Seed of Deception” without having any monsters in her hand.
C: Activate “Seed of Deception” in response to her opponent activating a Normal Trap Card.
D: All of the above.
E: None of the above.

4. Grace Normal Summons “Breaker the Magical Warrior.” Her opponent Mayra has a Set Defense Position “Mystic Tomato” and activates “Pollinosis.” Which of the following is correct?

Breaker the Magical Warrior
Effect Monster/DARK / Spellcaster / 4 Stars
ATK: 1600 DEF: 1000
When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Spell Counter on it (max. 1). This card gains 300 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Mystic Tomato
Effect Monster/DARK / Plant / 4 Stars
ATK: 1400 DEF: 1100
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

Pollinosis
Counter Trap
Tribute 1 Plant-Type monster. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card, or the Normal or Special Summon of a monster, and destroy that card.

Mayra cannot activate “Pollinosis” because she does not control a face-up Plant-Type monster.
Mayra can Tribute her face-down Defense Position “Mystic Tomato” to pay the cost of “Pollinosis.”
Tributing a Plant-Type monster is part of the effect of “Pollinosis,” and not part of the cost.
Mayra cannot activate “Pollinosis” because you cannot chain to a summon.
None of the above.

5. Both Jodi and Roy each have a copy of “Left Arm of the Forbidden One,” “Left Leg of the Forbidden One,” “Right Arm of the Forbidden One,” and “Right Leg of the Forbidden One” in their hands. They each also have a Set Defense Position “Sangan” on their side of the field. It is Jodi’s turn. She Flip Summons her “Sangan” and then activates her previously Set “Torrential Tribute.” Which of the following is correct?

Exodia the Forbidden One
Effect Monster/DARK / Spellcaster / 3 Stars
ATK: 1000 DEF: 1000
When you have "Right Leg of the Forbidden One”, "Left Leg of the Forbidden One”, "Right Arm of the Forbidden One" and "Left Arm of the Forbidden One" in addition to this card in your hand, you win the Duel.

Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Normal Monster/DARK / Spellcaster / 1 Star
ATK: 200 DEF: 300
A forbidden left arm sealed by magic. Whosoever breaks this seal will know infinite power.

Left Leg of the Forbidden One
A forbidden left leg sealed by magic. Whosoever breaks this seal will know infinite power.

Right Arm of the Forbidden One
A forbidden right arm sealed by magic. Whosoever breaks this seal will know infinite power.

Right Leg of the Forbidden One

A forbidden right leg sealed by magic. Whosoever breaks this seal will know infinite power.

Sangan
Effect Monster/DARK / Fiend / 3 Stars
ATK: 1000 DEF: 600
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand.

Torrential Tribute
Normal Trap

“Torrential Tribute” destroys both copies of “Sangan.” Both effects do not form a chain. Jodi, being the turn player, resolves her effect first, adding “Exodia the Forbidden One” to her hand, winning the game.
“Torrential Tribute” destroys both copies of “Sangan.” Both effects do not form a chain. Roy resolves his copy first, adding “Exodia the Forbidden One” to his hand, winning the game.
“Torrential Tribute” destroys both copies of “Sangan.” Both effects do not form a chain. Both players resolve the effect simultaneously since they were both destroyed at the same time. Both players search out for a copy of “Exodia the Forbidden One.” The game is a Tie.
“Torrential Tribute” destroys both copies of “Sangan.” Both effects go on a chain, with the turn player’s effect placed on Chain Link 1 and opponent’s effect placed on Chain Link 2. Roy searches out for his copy of “Exodia the Forbidden One” but cannot win until the chain has fully resolved. Jodi searches out for her copy of “Exodia the Forbidden One.” The chain has finished resolving, which both players reaching a Victory Condition. The game is a Tie.
None of the above.

(more questions can be found on: http://www.konami.com/yugioh/agegate.php?l=, sorry for the un authorized advertising)

*after the test is over*

Alice: ok everyone, time's up,

*everyone hands up their paper as alice walks by their desk, and Kaiza raises his hand again*

Alice: hmm
Kaiza: if duel machines are meant for dueling, why in hell's name is one doing the test ?
Alice: oh, he's just an error checker, making sure all the answers are actually correct answers
Mahcina Gearframe: test results
Machina Gearframe: 1: B: torrential tribute, like bottomless trap hole, cannot be activated during the damage step, and blue thunder t-45 doesn't specify if the monster must be sent to the grave
Machina Gearframe: 2: D: Chaos scorceror is a monster that can be special summoned again from the grave or out of play zone if it was played correctly and was destroyed, assuming its summon wasn't negated, which torrential tribute is not capable of
Machina Gearframe: 3: A: quick play spell cards can be activated in any phase after the turn in which they are set, assuming the conditions are correct
Machina Gearframe: or D: quick play spell cards are the same spell speed as trap cards
Machina Gearframe: 4: B: Polynosis didn't specifyy that the monster must be face up
Machina Gearframe: 5:D: the double sangan effect is a replay of the case with the paths of destiny and both players getting tails as the results. The damage is inflicted first, then the conditions for victory are checked

Alice: you weren't supposed to say the answers ......
Machina Gearframe: sorry
Tigerclaw: (thinking)(changing answers) come on, come on !!!
Alice: hey ! no cheating >.<
Tigerclaw: -_-

*after all the papers are collected, alice leads them out into an enclosed complex inside the center of the academy in the 1st floor. patters are drawn out on a small area of the enclosed space, with seats at the sides layered like stairs, making the area look like a small stadium, only empty except for this group*

Alice: this is the duel arena of the academy, but for today, it'll be used as a testing area for you newcomers.
Kaiza: well, I could see its a stadium (thinking) and for my sake, I'm happy its empty
Kaiza: but where are the testers ?
Alice: they're coming ^.^

*suddenly, from what was supposed to be empty seats of the stadium, 3 figures suddenly jump off from the chair and land a short distance from the group, each armed with duel discs, but not human looking. They land on their knees, and then stand upright to reveal that they are the same as the machina gearframe*

Alice: these are your testers, 3 duel machines, each using a machina deck as you can tell by their appearance
Kaiza: well, when do we start
Alice: well since you're in a rush we'll start with you ^.^
Kaiza: sure
????: NOT THIS TIME !!!!
Everything else: ???

*from the entrance, some short chubby looking aisan guy walks in, clearly pissed by the way he walks and the expression on his face*

Alice: not now Wilber ....
Wilber: Snakedoc always lets these machines test everyone, and never give me a chance to do anything !
Wilber: not this time, this time I at least GET TO TEST ! PERSON !!!!
Alice: fine >.<, but only one so pick your choice
Wilber: hmmmmmm

*wilber takes a look at the group, and then stops his eyes on Kaiza*

Wilber: ill take that one, the one with the white hair and tight a*8 jacket, he looks sweet

*Kimo Force turns and watches Tigerclaw*
*Tigerclaw turns, looks up and watches Machina Gearframe who was in the test with them*
*Machina Gearframe turns and watches Kaiza*

Kaiza: .........................................
Kaiza: (thinking) damit, now I need new clothes and a flamethrower -_-

*in the drawn out platform in the center of the stadium*

Wilber: ill let you go first, can't afford to be cruel to newcomers
Kaiza: whatever you say
Alice: (thinking) if you weren't being cruel you wont use a stun deck -_-

Kaiza: ok,, ill activate charge of the light brigade, and send the top three cards of my deck (ryko, lightsworn hunter, mirror force, monster reborn) and add, lyla, lightsworn scorceress to my hand from my deck. Ill summon it to the field and end my turn, after sending 3 more from my deck to the grave (torrential tribute, junk synchron, monster reincarnation)
Wilber: nice deck destruction you got there <3
Wilber: ok, ill go. Ill activate pot of duality, and reveal the top 3 cards of my deck like a pro does it (thunder king rai-oh, mirror force, solemn warning). Ill add mirror force to my hand, and return the other two to my deck. Ill summon Thunder King Rai-oh to the field, and have it attack lyla
Kaiza: well, at least it wasn't cheating. Ill discard honest from my hand, to make lyla's attack increase by the attack of thunder king rai-oh
Wilber: heh (Wilber's lp: 6300)
Wilber: ill set 3 cards (mirror force, dimensional prison, royal oppression) and end my turn
Kaiza:ok then. Ill activate tuning, and add junlk synchron from my deck to my hand, then send the top card from my deck to the grave (sangan). Ill use lyla's effect, and switch it to defense mode to destroy 1 spell or trap on the field (dimensional prison). Now, ill summon junk synchron and use its effect, and special summon ryko, lightsworn hunter, from my grave in defense mode.
Kaiza: now ill synchro summon lyla, lightsworn scorceror, ryko, lightsworn hunter and junk synchron to special summon tishulia, dragon if the ice barrier from my deck
Wilber: chain !!!, activate royal oppression, and ill pay 800 lifepoints to negate the special summon, and destroy the monster (wilber's lp: 5500)
Kaiza: ..............................
Kaiza: ill end my turn
Wilber: ok, ill go
Wilber: ill summon elemental hero stratos, and use its effect to add elemental; hero neos alius from my deck to my hand.
Wilber: Stratos attacks (Kaiza:s lp: 6200)
Kaiza: activate Gorz, emissary of Darkness effect, and special summon it to the field. Also, since it was battle damage, ill special summon an emissary of light token to teh field as well, on 1800 attack//defense, same as the damage I took. Its damage step, so royal oppression cant stop it
Wilber: heh, well, ill set 1 card (mystical space typhoon) and end my turn
Kaiza: well then, ill go
Kaiza: ill summon glow up bulb in attack mode, now, ill synchro summon glow up bulb and the emissary of light token to special summon stardust dragon in attack mode
Wilber: activate royal oppression (wilber's lp: 4700)
Kaiza: chain, mystical space typhoon, destroying royal oppression, and since its no longer face up, it effect no longer applies. Stardust dragon stays
Kaiza: now, ill remove honest and sangan from my grave, to special summon chaos scorceror. And ill use its effect to remove from play elemental hero stratos
Kaiza: now ill use glow up bulb's effect, and secial summon it to the field
Kaiza: synchro summon chaos scorceror and glpw up bulb, to special summon arcanite magician, in defense mode. It comes with 2 counters, each gives it 1000 attack, and ill remove all to destroy your two facedown cards (mirror force, mystical space typhoon)
Kaiza: stardust dragon, then gorz, emissary of darkness, both attack (Wilber's lifepoints: 0)
Wilber: heh, not bad
Kaiza: well, I guess the test is over now
Wilber: are you dumb ?
Kaiza: ????
Wilber: the test is far from over, its two duels, not 1
Kaiza: *sighs* ok, lets go again
Wilber: with two different decks
Wilber: each test is made of 5 ruling questions, and 2 duels with two different decks. Without two decks, you wont be marked very high at all

*flashback*

CyberZane: and you have to make it to Obelisk

*flashback end*

Kaiza: ok, ok, ill get another deck

*places bag on the floor and starts looking for another deck frantically, while tossing everything else out of the bag*

Kaiza: (thinking) come on, come on !, there must be another deck here

*hand graps onto a hard, plastic object, pulls it out to see its a deck box

*flashback*

Unknown Girl: take care of these 3 decks for me XD

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: ...............................

*checks duel disc, to see that the lifepoints are reset. Takles the duel disc off and switches decks*

Kaiza: ok, ready
Wilber: ok, lets go, and since I lost, I get to go first
Kaiza: ok .....
Kaiza: (thinking) D:
Wilber: ill summon cyber valley, in attack mode, ill set 1 card (torrential tribute) and end my turn
Kaiza: ill go, ill set 3 cards face down (sangan, torrental tribute, call of the haunted) and end my turn
Wilber: ok
Wilber: hmmm, should I ?
Wilber: ok, ill summon naturia beetroot to the field
Kaiza: chain, activate torrential tribute, destroying all monsters on the field
Kaiza: also, since my sangan was destroyed, ill use its effect, and add nova summoner from my deck to my ahnd
Wilber: (thinking)wonder if he really changed decks
Kaiza: Nova summoner, from my deck to my hand
Wilber: ok, ill end my turn for now
Kaiza: on your end phase, ill activate call of the haunted, and special summon sangan onto the field
Kaiza: now ill summon onto the field dark resonator
Kaiza: ill synchro summon sangan and dark resonator to summon again knight, the force of earth
Wilber: chain, activate torrential tribute,destroying all monsters on the field.
Kaiza: sangan's effect activates again, and ill add herald of orange light from my deck to my hand
Wilber: ill go then
Wilber: ill activate monster reborn, and special summon naturia beetroot to the field
Wilber: now ill tribute naturia beetroot to normal summon gigaplant to the field
Wilber: ill activate supervise, which equips to gigaplant, making it an effect monster. Ill use gigaplant's effect and special summon spore from my hand
Wilber: ill synchro summon spore and gigaplant to special summon power tool dragon, and now supervise's effect activates, and ill special summon gigaplant from my deck
Wilber: now ill activate power tool dragon's effect, and ill select from my deck 3 equip spell cards (supervise, supervise, solar nutrient) pick 1, and ill add it to my hand, and return the rest to my deck
Kaiza: ill pick the middle one
Wilber: sure
Wilber: now ill activate supervise again, and ill repeat the play, only this time ill special summon naturia plant, and ill synchron summon stardust dragon to the field
Wilber: Supervise effect activates again, and gigaplant returns to the field
Wilber: all 3 monsters attack (Kaiza's lp: 800)
Kaiza: hu....
Kaiza: (not good)
Wilber: and ill end my turn
Kaiza: ok then, ill go
Kaiza: ill activate mind control, and ill take control of gigaplant
Kaiza: ill summon herald of orange light, and ill synchro summon gigaplant and herald of orange light, to special summon scrap dragon in attack mode
Kaiza: scrap dragon, attack stardust dragon (Wilber's lp: 7700)
Kaiza: now, ill use scrap dragon's effect, and target call of the haunted and power tool dragon, destroying them both
Kaiza: and ill end my turn
Wilber: heh, nice comeback
Wilber: now ill go
Wilber: ill summon lonefire blossom, and activate its effect, tributing itself to special-
Kaiza: chain to effect, ill discard herald of orange light and nova summoner to negate its effect and destroy it
Wilber: whoo, well then............ill end my turn
Kaiza: hu
Wilber: (thinking) what's the point of this deck ? light fairies and dark fiends in one deck ? what is the plan ?
Kaiza: ill go
Kaiza: ill remove from play Nova summoner, 2 herald of orange lights and dark resonator from my grave, to special summon to the field, sky scourge enrise
Kaiza: now both my monsters will attack (Wilber's lp: 2500)
Wilber: hu, well, ill go
Wilber: ill activate spore's effect, and remove from play lonefire blossom in my grave to special summon it to the field, its now a lv 4 monster
Wilber: now ill set 2 card (ryko, lightsworn hunter, mirror force)
Wilber: guess ill end my turn
Wilber: (thinking) so that's why ...
Kaiza: ok, ill go
Kaiza: ill use enrise's effect, and remove from play spore
Wilber: (thinking) guess I bought myself a turn, his next plan is obviously to attack, mirror force should handle it
Kaiza: now ill tribute sky scourge enrise, to summon caius the shadow monarch, and ill use its effect, to remove from play your facedown monster
Wilber: !
Kaiza: now ill use scrap dragon's effect, and ill target caius the shadow monarch, and your face down card, destroying them both
Kaiza: now, scrap dragon attacks (Wilber's lp: 0)
Wilber: hu, you should probably use a scrap deck, you rely on scrap dragon as if its your mom ._.
Wilber: ................................................
Wilber: well done, for a pretty odd deck
Kaiza: ........

*duel ends*

Wilber: I best go and get your question results, and write my own results for your test duel
Wilber: cya

*wilber walks out of the room, his footsteps well heard in the silent room*

Alice: WHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

location: Advanced Duel Academy relaxation park, time: 4:30 pm

*Kaiza sits down on one of the benches by himself, then Kimo Force walks up to him with 2 envelopes*

Kimo Force: here's your results, I decided ill come bring it since you forgot to come get it
Kaiza: (thinking) I was supposed to come collect it ?
Kaiza: well, thanks

*They both take the envelope and open it to check their results*

Kimo Force: oh, I got Ra. Well, that's not so bad I guess, especially since it was a machina gadget deck, then a gadget stun deck -_-
Kaiza: ............................................................
Kimo Force: what did you get ?
Kaiza: I got obelisk
Kimo Force: oh, sweet ! Guess you are really good
Kaiza: 90/100 was my score
Kimo Force: Shocked
???: its not the highest score though
Kaiza and Kimo Force: !!!

*both turn around to see a machina gearframe sitting on a bench nearby, reading a book

Machine Gearframe: the highest score was achieved by two other members, Vongola and Xanxus, both of which obtained 95 and 94 out of 100 respectively
Machina Gearframe: still, its been a while since someone obtained a score of 90 +

Kaiza: you're meant for dueling, why are you reading a book ?
Machina Gearframe: selective learning was in my programming instructions, in an attempt to make it possible for me to update myself
Kaiza: (it'll be a while before it reboots)

*a person at a desk looks through the test results of all the new students, and stops on Kaiza's test result*

Admin: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Admin: really curious about this one ....

*meanwhile*

*a girl, who also managed to get her hands on the test results, also takes a look at them, and stops on Kaiza's own*

Unknown Girl: hmmmmm
Unknown: 90 out of 100, man
Unknown Girl: man, its been a while

and that's the end of chapter 5

Last edited by Kaiza on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

Posts Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:55 am

Oh wow! Totally unexpected, Kaiza. Thanks for giving me a shot in.
So let's see...
1. A
2. D
3. C
4. B
5. D

Back to top Go down
http://dodacademy.star-ac.org/
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:54 am

well, the answers are

1: B
2: D
3: A or D
4: B
5: D

next chapter is an extra one, as I have to explain how eraser got here, and if you want to take the test yourself, visit

http://www.konami.com/yugioh/agegate.php?l=

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:56 am

well

also got no jokes atm so ill add another card tip

Card tips: honest vs Light And Darkness Dragon

honest effect didn't say once per turn, so if you use it with light and darkness dragon on the field, you can keep using it, draining down Light And Darkness Dragon to the point where it cannot negate anything

and now:

Extra Chapter: Eraser's story

*flashback*

Eraser: all I know is I'm in a back alley, taking a piss, then I see some weird black thing on the wall
Eraser: I touch it, and then all of a sudden everything went dark
Eraser: after that, I end up here
Kaiza:.......................
Kaiza: well, just get home safely that's all, and stay out of trouble
Kaiza: and
Kaiza: my name is Kaiza, Kaiza Cortus

*flashback end*

*A few dayshad passed since this incident. With a few lies and the help of some friends who owed him favors, Eraser was able to make his family believe he was kidnapped, and that someone came and rescued him while he was unconscious. Still, the duel disc he had on his arm, and the incident that it led to all this still haunted him, such that he kept the duel disc*

*Eraser lies down in his bed, and removes the cards from the duel disc, after spending a week trying to learn how. After that, he takes a look through the deck and stops on Gravekeeper's spy*

Eraser: hmmmm..............

*suddenly, someone opens his door, and he scampers to hide everything*

Avenger: hey, what's up ?
Eraser: oh, hi D:
Eraser: what brings you here ?
Avenger: don't you remember ? I said I was paying a visit
Eraser: oh yea
Avenger: whoever rescued you, you sure owe him your life. We didn't even know you were gone until you called. Still wondering how you ended up in that place, or why the guy saved you
Eraser: yea, me neither Neutral
Avenger: ever got his name ?
Eraser: uhhhhhhhhhhhh, no, sorry, he just woke me up and left
Avenger: that's a shame Sad
Eraser: yea.....
Eraser: listen, I'll go get some drinks down at the store
Eraser: be right back
Avenger: ok, but don't get kidnapped again, don't want to have to ask the guy to rescue you again *(laughs)
Eraser: yea......

*eraser quickly slips the deck into his pocket with some money, and heads down to the store. On his way there, he sees a bunch of children playing with the the same duel disc he once had on his arm. Remembering that and remembering he took the deck with him, he goes over to talk to them, to find out how this game is played*

Eraser: hey
Boy1: huh ?
Eraser: can I talk to you for a moment ?
Boy1: uhhh, my mom said not to talk to strangers

*Eraser pulls out his deck and shows it to them*

Eraser: I need to learn how to play this D:
Boy1: uhh, sure I guess, but
Eraser: ??
Boy1: aren't you a little old for this ?
Eraser: ._.
Boy1: don't worry, ill show you, here take a seat Smile

*after playing with the kids for a while, and constant explaining, and re explaining of rulings and phases, Eraser finally gets the hang of that aspect of the game and the operations of the deck, then, the child mother storms in and interrupts*

Mom: hey ! what did I tell you about talking to strangers young man !
Boy1: sorry mom ............
Mom: hmph !

*the mother then turns to Eraser*

Mom: and you ! you should be ashamed of yourself, you pedophile, using a game to try and get to them, I dont want to see you near my kids again !
Eraser: ._.

*with the shameful title of pedophile attached to him, Eraser apologies and heads off to the shop. After getting a few drinks (hopefully non alcoholic), he heads off to his home to share the drinks with his cousin*

Avenger: what you got me ?
Eraser: well --

*Eraser didn't put his deck back in his pocket properly, so it falls out as he gets the drinks out, scattered about for Avenger to see

Eraser: ....................
Avenger: D:
Eraser: uhhh, well they belong to -
Avenger: you play this as well ? since when ?

*Avenger picks up the cards and looks through the deck, to determine what type of deck it is*

Avenger: hmmmm
Avenger: well, its a dark wind deck, well designed too. It should do well
Avenger: where did you get this ?
Eraser: well, some kid wanted to hide his cards away, and was a friend of mine, so he gave me this as well as his duel disc, if that's what its called
Avenger: so its not really your deck
Eraser: no
Avenger: well, at least I got one for you

*Avenger pulls a steel case out of his bag, and opens it out to show Eraser an assortment of cards, some in plastic cases with most of them being outside of them. He then pulls out a set of cards in plastic cases and hands them over to Eraser, who then takes a look through them*

Eraser: I haven't seen any of these cards before, what do they do ?
Avenger: well, time to learn

*he then pulls out two small folded sheets of paper with drawings on them a,d hands one to Eraser. They both unfold them and place them flat on the floor, and place them next to each other. After instructing him on how a duel starts, where each card goes and how a battle is played, they start one, with Avenger going first*

Avenger: ok, now when a battle starts, each player draw 5 cards from the top of their deck, so draw 5
Eraser: uhh, ok then
Avenger: After that, the person who goes first, draws 1 card from their deck, and then they go to another phase, called standby phase
Avenger: some effects can only be activated during this phase, and this phase is the time when you choose to activate any card that can be activated, before you start summoning. If you have nothing to activate, you then simply go to main phase 1
Avenger: in main phase 1, the conditions are this: you're allowed to normal summon or set 1 monster from your hand, assuming the conditions are correct. A normal summon is simply where you summon a monster with no real strings attached, and here's how it goes
Avenger: if the monster has between 1 and 4 stars on it, it can be normal summoned or set without any problems.
Avenger: if it has between 5 to 6 stars on it, then, to normal summon it, you have to send a monster from your side of the field to the grave to summon or set it.
Avenger: if it has 7 or more stars, then, unless stated otherwise, you have to send 2 monsters on your side of the field, instead of 1
Avenger: this is called a tribute summon, and the monster is said to be tributed to summon the other one
Eraser: D:
Avenger: I know, sounds kinda grizzly, sorry for that
Avenger: and, since I have no such monsters on my side of the field, I cant normal suummon a monster above lv 4, so ill set 1 monster instead.
Avenger: the main phase is also a time when you decide to set any spell or trap cards from your hand. If you didn't know, a spell card is a green coloured card while a trap card is pink. Spell cards can be activated any time during your turn, but trap cards can only be activated any turn after you set them, and cant be activated on the same turn if its set. So ill set 2 cards and end my turn
Eraser: don't you tell me what you set ? as if its a spell or trap ?
Avenger: of course not
Eraser: Sad
Avenger: now, when I end my turn, I can activate any cards that can be activated once the conditions are right, and, in the case of a trap card, once it wasn't the turn I set them on. If there's nothing to activate, it goes to you to play. As in, your turn
Eraser: ok, so now I draw 1 card, and since I have no cards to activate, I go to main phase 1 right ?
Avenger: yea
Eraser: ok then

*takes a look at his hand: (Caius the shadow monarch, treeborn frog, swap frog, enemy controller, dark dust spirit, battle fader)

Eraser: hmmm, well, ill summon swap frog then, and, what does it do ?
Avenger: oh, these are effect monsters.
Avenger: effect monsters are cards with effects similar to that of spell and trap cards. There are 5 types of effects, ignition, trigger, flip, continuous, and multi trigger. Ignition effects are effects you choose to activate on your own choosing, and wont activate onless you choose. Swap frog's effect is an ignition effect, and one of his effects is to send a water monster from your deck to the graveyard. The graveyard is the place where monsters go after they are destroyed by battle or by a card effect, and where you put spell and trap cards after you use them, or they are destroyed too. His effect can send a water monster there without going through that
Eraser: why would I send a monster there ?
Avenger: some effects activate when a monster is sent there' or while a monster is in there. So try it

*eraser takes a look through his deck, and stops on fishborg blaster*

Avenger: ??
Eraser: you said that monsters that are destroyed by battle are sent to the grave right ?
Avenger: yea
Eraser: how does a battle occur
Avenger: oh, that's the ext phase after the main phase 1, what happens is a monster attacks another monster. If its in attack mode, your defense is matched up to its attack points, and the monster with less attack points, unless it states otherwise, is sent to the grave, if the attack target was in defense mode, your attack is matched onto its defense, and if the defense is lkower than the attack, its destroyed. If the defense is higher or the same, no monster is destroyed., and, in attack mode battles, the person who had his monster destroyed, loses lifepoints equal to the difference in attack points between the two monsters
Avenger: each player starts with 8000 lifepoints, whoever lifepoints drops to 0 first, loses the battle
Eraser: well, I better send this there then, so I wont lose damage from it being in battle (fishborg blaster)
Avenger: ok then
Eraser: ok, now what do I do ? do I end ?
Avenger: well, now you can enter your battle phase, where monsters battle each other
Avenger: in this phase, you pick the monster in attack mode on your side of the field, which you want to attack with, then, you select the monster on your opponent's side of the field, that you wish to attack, whether it be in face up or face down, attack or defense mode. If its face down, you wont see its attack and defense points until after the battle, so its a bit risky at times
Eraser: well, ill still try. Swap frog will attack the face down monster.
Avenger: well, you attacked sangan, who has 600 defense. With swap frog at 1000 attack, sangan is destroyed. And now, its effect activates
Eraser: ???
Avenger: there are some monsters who have effects that activate when they're sent to the graveyard, and, sangan is one. His effect allows me to search my deck for any monster with 1500 attack or less, and add it to my hand. Ill add Armageddon knight, then shuffle my deck
Avenger: every time you search your deck, you shuffle it
Eraser: ok, now what do I do ?
Avenger:Well, now you go to main phase 2, its the same as main phase 1
Avenger: if you want, you can activate swap frog's second effect. You can return it to your hand, and in doing that, you can normal summon or set 1 monster with frog in its name from your hand, except swap frog
Eraser: hmmmmm

*looks at hand and looks at treeborn frog in disgust*

Eraser: well, ill do it, ill return swap frog to my hand, and set this card from my hand (treeborn frog)
Avenger: well, if you have nothing else to do, you simply end your turn
Eraser: ok, I end
Avenger: ok, and on your end phase, I activate anti spell fragrance
Avenger: spell cards can be activated without having to set it, well, now this card changes that, and now, to activate spells is the same as to activate traps, only that most spells cannot be activated on your opponent's turn, only yours
Avenger: well, its my turn
Avenger: ill summon Armageddon knight, in attack mode. Its effect is an optional trigger effect, trigger effects are effects that activate when a condition is met, and Armageddon's Knight condition is normal summoning or special summoning it. With that done, I can send 1 dark monster from my deck to my grave, and ill send destiny hero malicious
Avenger: Now, Armageddon Knight attacks your monster
Eraser: well, its treeborn frog
Avenger: whoa, well, at 100 attack and defense, it will be destroyed, but since it was in defense mode you lose no lifepoints
Avenger: well, now I end
Eraser: well, its my turn
Avenger: do you know treeborn's effect ?
Eraser: as in treeborn frog ?
Avenger: yea, its an effect that activate in your standby phase. If you have no spell or trap cards on the field, you can summon it from your graveyard
Eraser: but why would I do that ? I am only allowed 1 summon a turn
Avenger: Normal summon, the effect of treeborn frgon coming back from the grave is a special summon
Avenger: you can special summon a monster as many times as you wish per turn, once you have the conditions to special summon it
Avenger: so, treeborn frog can come back as you meet the conditions, unless you don't want it to come back
Eraser: no no, ill bring it back, and, ill go to main phase 1
Eraser: (thinking) treeborn frog is pathethic but

*looks at Caius the Shadow Monarch*

Eraser: I get it now
Eraser: ill tribute summon Caius the Shadow monarch my tributing treeborn frog.
Avenger: nice, well, now you get its effect
Eraser ??
Avenger: Caius the Shadow Monarch is also a trigger effect, that activates when its tribute summon, which is also a normal summon so that's your normal summon for the turn. Also, his effect isn't optional as the text "you can" isn't in its card effect

*Eraser reads caius' effect to make sure*

Eraser: yep
Avenger: well, its effect is to remove from play 1 card on the field
Eraser: is that the same as sending it to the grave ?
Avenger: yes, but worse, the card is sent to the out of play zone, which is a place where only special cards can get it out from. Also, if its a dark monster that was removed from play my Caius effect, I take 1000 points of damage
Eraser: I thought that damage can only be done via attacks
Avenger: well, there a re 2 types of damage, battle damage which is done by attacking, and effect damage which is done by effects. Caious effect inflicts effect damage, but it can still attack after it uses its effect
Eraser: well, ill use its effect on Armageddon Knight, so its removed from play and you lose 1000 attack, and........what to attack now ?
Avenger: if your opponent has no monsters on the field when you attack, it becomes a direct attack, in that case, unless your opponent stops it, yhe loses damage equal to the monster's attack
Eraser: oh, so that is how most of the damage is done. Well, Caius the Shadow Monarch attacks
Eraser: and, I end my turn for now
Avenger: ok then, now you know most of the game instructions

Eraser and Avenger battled for quite a while, all the while Eraser learned how to play the game, after a while, they stopped and talked about a few miscellaneous topics, and played some other games, until it was time for Avenger to leave*

Avenger: well, I got to go for now, see ya next week I guess
Eraser: wait, what about your deck ?
Avenger: hmm, well, keep it, you seem to know how to use it well so why not ?
Avenger: make changes if you wish

*eraser watches as avenger leaves his house, then closes his door and looks through the two decks he has*

Eraser: hmmmmm....................

*a few days after Eraser learned how to play, and adjusted his deck, Avenger gives him a call*

Avenger: (on phone) hey bro
Eraser: what's up ?
Avenger: (on phone) ever went to a tournament before ?
Eraser: no, and what's that ?
Avenger: (on phone) its a place where one goes to battle against all sorts of people who play the same game I showed you
Eraser: hmmmm

*Eraser looks down on his deck*

Eraser: (thinking) well, its been a while since I played, it is a great game too, why not ? even though I doubt it'll have much people there, especially around my age
Eraser: sure, where do I go ?
Avenger: well

*after giving him the instructions on how to get there, Eraser gets his deck and duel disc and heads off to Charlotte Sports complex, where the tournament is to be held. After a 30 minute bus drive and a 45 minute wait for Avenger to arrive, Avenger finally meets him at the entrance*

Eraser: what took you so long ?
Avenger: I live further from here than you do
Avenger: well, got your deck ?
Eraser: yep
Avenger: well, lets go

*They go through the entrance and Eraser is amazed at the amount of people there. People of all ages and size, all huddled up in one room, all armed with decks and some armed with duel discs, all here to play 1 game*

Avenger: ill go get us some drinks, why don't you go look around ?
Eraser: uhh, sure

*eraser wanders about through the crowd of people, watching the small duels with duel mats take place, until he stumbles upon one table with quite a ruckus. He checks it to see two people battling, with one of them being the kid he met earlier*

Anti Hero: well since your pathetic excuse for a deck isn't worth me using a barrier on you, infernity doom dragoon attacks and drops the rest of your lifepoints to 0
Justin: -_-

Anti Hero: (shouts out a bit loud) which one of you scrubs is worth my time ?
Eraser: well, guess ill try
Anti Hero: hmm
Justin: hey, you're the guy I met at the park a few days ago, I was teaching you how to play
Anti Hero: *laughs* aren't you a little too old to be with kids ? And looks like you're even worse than this little nooblet here, if he had to teach you how to play
Eraser: -_-
Eraser: well, lets see
Anti Hero: your call, but dont beg for mercy when I stick my --

*a few moments later*

Eraser: ok then, ill go first
Anti Hero: sure, lets see how long you last. I doubt you'll make it past 1 battle anyway
Eraser: -_-
Eraser: (thinking) stay calm, and just beat this guy's a** in the car park later, after I beat him here
Eraser: well, ill set 1 card and end my turn (gravekeeper's spy)
Anti Hero: hope that's a sacred beast you just set there, it might actually give you a chance
Anti Hero: ok, ill summon dark grepher, and use its effect. Ill send infernity avenger from my hand to the grave to send infernity mirage from my deck to the grave
Anti Hero: dark grepher attacks
Eraser: flip, gravekeeper's spy, and ill activate its effect (anti Hero's lp: 7700)
Eraser: since it was flipped, I get --
Anti Hero: I know its retarded effect, just search your deck out already, don't mistake me for a scrub like you
Eraser: -_-, ill summon gravekeeper's descendant to the field then.
Anti Hero: (thinking) this super scrub deck again, guess he isn't so bad after all
Anti Hero: ill set 2 cards (trap stun, infernity barrier) and end my turn
Eraser: ok, my turn
Eraser: ill activate foolish burial, and ill send treeborn frog from my deck to the grave
Anti Hero: foolish burial in a gravekeeper deck ? *laughing hard*
Eraser: be quiet
Eraser: now, ill use gravekeeper's descendant's effect, and tribute gravekeeper's spy to destroy your face down card (trap stun)
Anti Hero: got anything better ?
Eraser: now ill tribute Gravekeeper's Descendant, to summon Caius the Shadow Monarch, and activate its effect, to remove from play
Anti Hero: (thinking) go for the monster you idiot
Eraser: your face down card (infernity Barrier)
Anti Hero: (thinking) damit
Eraser: now, Caius attacks your monster (Anti Hero's lp: 7000)
Eraser: and ill end my turn
Anti Hero: ok, my turn
Anti Hero: ill summon infernity necromancer, in defense mode, ill set 2 cards face down (mirror force, infernity break) and end my turn
Eraser: ok then I go
Eraser: ill use treeborn frog's effect, and special summon it from my grave
Eraser: now, ill tribute Caius the Shadow Monarch and Treeborn Frog, to summon Light and Darkness dragon
Light and Darkness Dragon attacks
Anti Hero: ill activate mirror force,
Eraser: which is negated
Anti Hero: I know
Anti Hero: ok, infernity necromancer is destroyed, in case you don't know that either as your mind is a bit slow
Eraser: well, I end my turn, Light and Darkness dragon is on 2300
Anti Hero: I know !
Anti Hero: scrubs these days ....
Anti Hero: well, my turn
Anti Hero: ill set 2 cards (infernity force, giant trunade), and special summon infernity archfiend, and yes, effect negated and 1800 attack
Anti Hero: Infernity archfiend attacks, and both of our monsters are destroyed, and if its difficult for you, light and darkness dragon effect activates which --
Eraser: I know its effect, I'm not that slow, unlike others
Anti Hero: grr...
Eraser: ill special summon Caius the Shadow Monarch from my grave
Anti Hero: upon summon, ill activate infernity break, removing infernity mirage to destroy Caius the Shadow Monarch
Anti Hero: now I end my turn
Eraser: well, my turn,
Eraser: treeborn frog returns to the field, and now, ill discard fishborg blaster to special summon swap frog, and ill use its effect to send genex undine to the grave
Eraser: now ill activate pot of avarice, and return these 5 cards (Caius the Shadow Monarch, Genex Undine, Light And Darkness dragon, Gravekeeper's spy, gravekeeper's descendant) back to my deck, shuffle, and draw 2 cards, just so you'd know.
Eraser: now, ill use fishborg blaster's effect, and discard 1 card (Raiza the Storm Monarchr) to special summon it to the field
Eraser: synchro summon treeborn frgon and fishborg blaster, to special summon formula synchron, and draw 1 card withs its "trigger" effect
Eraser: now ill tribute swap frog and formula synchron to summon light and darkness dragon
Anti Hero: (thinking) ....................
Eraser: Light and Darkness dragon attacks (Anti Hero's lifepoints: 4200)
Eraser: and I end my turn
Anti Hero: ....................

*Anti hero draws an infernity launcher, and realizes he can do nothing, even with the card*

Anti Hero: ok, fine, you win. Lets go again
Eraser: nope, you said only 1 battle, and you never specified whether its a single duel or a match duel
Eraser: with that said and done, I dont need to battle a scrub like you a 2nd time
Anti Hero: grrrrr...
Anti Hero: what kind of --

*suddenly, Avenger find them*

Avenger: where have you been ? its easy to get lost here
Eraser: sorry bro, was battling this annoying guy here
Anti Hero: he's your brother ?
Avenger: cousin actually, but we're that close
Anti Hero: heh, I wonder how close you two really are
Avenger: say is that an infernity launcher in your hand ? it seems your deck still sucks after I wrecked it the time I met you, for you to have that and be able to do nothing against a newcomer Very Happy. you even have archfiend, necromancer AND avenger in your grave

*everyone at the table laughs a bit while Anti Hero gets even more pissed, while Eraser and Avenger leave the table. The boy who was at the table follows them and tugs on Eraser's shirt*

Eraser: hmm ?
Justin: hey, you're pretty good now, and thanks
Justin: the guy was pissing me off so much I misplayed all day, its good that someone finally shut him up
Eraser: no problem
Avenger: say who is this guy ?
Eraser: uhhh, well
Justin: he found me at the park while I was playing with friends, I had to show him how to play. By the way my name is Justin
Avenger: asking a child how to play a game ? *laughs*
Eraser: laugh all you wish ._.
Avenger: anyway, you seem to have gotten really good at the deck, nice
Eraser: thanks

*Eraser, Justin and Avenger stay at the tournament and play a few games against people, while Eraser learns how to use the deck even better. After the tournament, the boy gives them both a news article while they wait for his mother*

Avenger and Eraser: what is this ?
Justin: its a banner for an academy. You both seem really good, you should try it Smile
Avenger and Eraser: uhh, sure

*then, the boy mother drives in*

Mom: hey ! how was your --

*the mother sees Seogas next to Eraser and Avenger*

Mom: what did I tell you last time !!
Avenger: hmm, this your girlfriend or something Eraser ?
Eraser and mother: what ??!!!
Justin: well, just remember to try it out sometime, see ya for now. And mom, they aren't bad guys, or pedophiles, whatever that is. In fact this guy helped me when someone was only insulting me, he made the guy shut up and walk away in shame Very Happy
Mom: oh, he did ?
Mom: well, thanks, and sorry I guess, just very defensive, that's all D:
Eraser: hey, no problem
Mom: Smile
Mom: well, lets get you home young man

*as they walk away, Justin shouts out to them, and eraser places the paper in his pocket*

Justin: don't forget to try it !!!!

*a year passes*

*Eraser lies down on his bed and stares at his deck, particularly gravekeeper's spy and caius the shadow monarch, then remembers the paper the boy gave him.
the boy and his mother had moved out of town 8 months ago, but the paper he gave him was still in his room. He go looks for the paper, and finally reads it, to see that its a banner for an academy, advanced duel academy, with the location and the way to get there written on it*

Eraser: hmmmmmm
Eraser: its been a while, and the game is fun, guess I might as well, its dull around here anyway
Eraser: but

*eraser uses his phone and gives Avenger a call*

*Eraser, Avenger and others wait in the room as the tester hands out papers to all of them, one by one*

Eraser: aren't you a little young to be a tester
Loruka: sorry, but the original tester is away. I'm a substitute tester, to be used for test in place of real testers, until they return Smile

*eraser turns to the left and sees a small kid*

Anna: uhh, hi, good luck

*eraser turns to the right and sees a machina gearframe*

Machina Gearframe: welcome
Eraser: what the ----

*outside by the door, looking into the room*

Kaiza: well, this is Loruka's first time hosting a test, lets see how she does

*flashback*

Machina Gearframe(robot): welcome
Kaiza: ....................................................

*Kaiza raises his hand*

Kaiza: Alice ?
Alice: yes

*points towards the machina gearframe*

Kaiza: what the hell is that ?

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: (thinking) that never gets old -_-

end of the extra chapter

Last edited by Kaiza on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down