Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaiza's Story: YGO SD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 am

First topic message reminder :

well, in light of leaving ADA for quite a while (and might be longer) and having lots of alone time, I thought I'd start my own story just like GFT Shadow Girl. Mine is a bit bigger though, and actually follows up from the actual series, just involving people from ADA< and the main site (kaibacorporation), so if you see your name in the story in a role you may not like, sorry if it was insulting (unless its KOD, should he ever return, which, I am sure he will)

well, lets start

Chapter 1: Prologue

The story takes place a few hundred years after the story of yugi, jaden and yusei. Their constant battles with those who use duel monsters for evil purposes have resulted in them ending up in many duels where the loser has his soul sucked into the shadow realm. Fortuneately but unfortunately, they never felt to such a fate, and their exploits have resulted in the banishment of many evil souls into the very darkness they sought to send others into. But how long will they remain there ?

As time went along, the vast amount of souls trapped in that realm has caused breaks in the shadow realm and the dimension we live in, allowing some souls to break free. While unseen and normally unnoticed
, these souls themselves can do nothing on their own, but they have one ability that makes them some of the most dangerous duelists known: They can enter the body and overwhelm the souls of others, allowing them to take over their body and do with it as they choose. With time, their power grew to be able to do this with the very tools they attempted this with before. Duels with them can become shadow duels at any time they choose, where, just like before, the loser has his or her soul sent to the shadow realm. This is done by adjusting the duel disk to inflict damage to the person's actual life force with each attack, similar to what anubis done to atem in his battle against kaiba. Only this time, the body is left behind, allowing the shadow duelist to use the body to expand his own forces. However, if he should lose, the original soul is returned to its body, and the shadow duelist is sent back to the realm he came from. Nonetheless, for this ability to take over the body of hackers, these duelist are referred to by the many academies as soul hackers.

Some soul hackers can take this further. With their power, they can discard the use of a normal duel and use the duel disk itself to generate somewhat real versions of the cards they play, outside of battle. While only temporary, these illusions or holograms are capable of doing physical damage to the person, and also inflicting damage on their life force as well. Some even have the power to tie together the lifepoints of the duel disk, meaning that even after a battle, the damage you took would be reflected on the duel disk, meaning its lifepoints wont reset to 8000 immediately and as long as you battle with it, you will continue to take damage to your life force. The duel disk also cant be removed unless your life points reset to 8000, but fortunately this can be done with simple rest, or other methods to recover vitality in real. As if their power has no limits, some can force the activation of duel disks such that the person cant refuse. However, with that done, they also make it possible for others to step into the battle at will, and, due to the conditions they set forward, the soul hacker cant refuse when someone else joins in.

However, the worst manifestation of their power is not the ability to take over people, but the ability for some not to take over someone, but send them off to the shadow realm, body and soul. In such a case, the person is sent to the shadow realm completely, and so far, there has been no record of anyone who has been sent there recently, ever getting out. To make matters worse, to recover ones own lifepoints, soul hackers can use the life force of other people, duelist or not, to recover their own, and the same rules apply to such victims as those who end up losing in shadow duels. This however can only be done by very few soul hackers, particularly, very strong ones with decks to match. The worst combination of these abilities was recorded on April 4th 2134, New Domino City. An entire appartment with 18 people went empty, all the inhabitants of the apartment simply disappeared, with no trace for police or anyone else to follow. Even now the case is still open, and out of all the 19 people living in the apartment, only 1 person escaped as he wasn't there at the time, Kaiza.

There are a large number of duelist, but most are not aware of this new threat to their existance, except for a few organized groups who aim to finish the job The 5 kings of duelists started many years ago.

(sorry, I got really bored and this is the 1st time such ideas came to my head. Ill continue the story as I get time, adding a new chapter when I log on. For now, this is the basis of the story, and yes, it begins with the main star, having a nightmare. How it ends, well, still deciding)

(tell me what you think so far)

Last edited by Kaiza on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:53 am

@ CyberZane: too bad the real CyberZane isn't really as knowledgeable XDDDD

Back to top Go down
Red
Beginner
Beginner
Red

Posts Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 am

ah your not finished yet i though you said you finished this xD

crap know i have to wait

great read tho

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:57 am

how many chapters did you read through ? that was 19 chapters

also, I couldn't finish as ADA was locked off for maintainance

Back to top Go down
Red
Beginner
Beginner
Red

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Kaiza wrote:
how many chapters did you read through ? that was 19 chapters

also, I couldn't finish as ADA was locked off for maintainance

yeah the scratch my pm i read 6-19 last night

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:51 pm

well, at least chapter 19 is finished completely now

will start chapter 20 soon

Back to top Go down
Red
Beginner
Beginner
Red

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:40 pm

ah good so then i have time to do some homework

dang school

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:35 am

Chapter 20: Final Contact

Kaiza: ill go first
Kaiza: ill summon lyla, lightsworn sorceress to the field, and set 2 cards face down (call of the haunted, emergency teleport) and end my turn, sending 3 cards from the top of my deck to the grave (gorz the emissary of darkness, junk synchron, dark hole)
Ronzo(hacker entity): hahahaha, just as expected
Ronzo(hacker entity): my turn. Ill summon Reborn Tengu to the field, and have it attack lyla, lightsworn sorceress
Kaiza: fine, ill discard honest from my hand, to increase lyla's attack by your monster's attack
Kaiza: get that card off the field ! (Ronzo's lp: 6300)
Ronzo(hacker entity): This one gets off, but another takes his place from my deck to the field
Ronzo: ill set 2 cards face down (trap stun, mirror force) and end my turn
Kaiza: 2 more would have done you better !

*meanwhile, Xanxus and the rest of the group are still being chased across the city by the Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, still blasting beams at them which dig through the ground and uplifting the entire road around them*

Ageha: (panting) since when were soul hackers capable of this ?!
Xanxus: it was only recently that it was discovered soul hackers were capable of this (panting) obtained from Enrion's records
Xanxus: (panting) from one of her team's base of operations (panting) which wasn't used in some time !
Xanxus: (panting) its also where we found the 1st and strongest soul duel disc to date (panting) and where we were able to get the data needed
Xanxus: (panting) to perform this !

*with those words, Xanxus springs to the side away from the path of the beams, and clutches his soul trigger, activating it. The soul trigger surrounds him with a small whirlwind, and he plays a card from his deck*

Xanxus: card summon, flamvell -

*but before he could finish, the fortress dragon quickly sticks his tail and broows into the ground, bringing its tail up under Xanxus. He dodges it, but in doing so, loses hold of his card and stumbles some distance away from the monster and his group*

Ageha and Chris: Xanxus !
Kessiler: damit ....

*the group rushes back to Xanxus' aid, but the dragon then quickly recoils its tail and uproots it in front the path of the group, making them flinch and stumble. Then, it quickly fires a beam on the ground so pwerful that it uproots the base rock beneath the road and hurls the group back some distance, leaving Xanxus alone with it.*

Xanxus: (thinking) god (censored)..............this isn't the way I'd imagine it'd end !

*Xanxus braces himself as the Fortress Dragon charges another beam for Xanxus, a shadow of a person flies right past Ageha, Kessiler, Chris and Xanxus, on a direct course with the fortress dragon. The dragon pauses, only to get a double fist to the top of its head, knocking it downward. At the same time, in mid air, the attacker opens his arms, and 2 miniature rockets fire at the dragon, 1 from each hand, hitting the fortres dragon and sending it reeling to the floor. The attacker then lands to the floor as the dragon picks up its bearings and aims for him instead*

Xanxus: what the -
Machina Gearframe: leave while you can
Machina Gearframe: I should be enough for it

*the gearframe then activates his duel disc and plays a spell card on it*

Machina Gearframe: Card activation, enemy controller !

*then, in his next hand, what appears to be a console controller suddenly appears in his hand. He spins the controller cord a bit as the dragon lunges towards him, attacking the cord to the beak of the dragon. Then, pulling the entire cord down with his 2 arms, he brings the dragon to the floor. Meanwhile*

Kaiza: my turn
Kaiza: ill activate Lyla's effect, switching it to defense mode and destroying your face down card (mirror force)
Kaiza: now, ill activate emergency teleport, and special summon krebons from my deck
Kaiza: synchro summon using lyla, lightsworn sorcerer and krebons, to summon tempest magician, with 1 counter attached
Kaiza: now ill use her effect, and remove the counter to inflict 500 points of damage
Ronzo(hacker entity): urgh .... (Ronzo's lp: 5800)
Kaiza: now, tempest magician attacks reborn tengu (Ronzo's lp: 5300)
Ronzo(hacker entity):grah, ill summon 1 more from my deck
Kaiza: your last one, just like this is your last battle !

*Ronzo, a bit weak from the damage, drops down to 1 knee, holding the next one with his hand*

Kaiza: all my life since the incident at this apartment, I've searched for answers as to why it happened !

*Kaiza then points towards Ronzo*

Kaiza: you !
Kaiza: you are the answer to what happened and you will know not how I felt
Kaiza: but how each, and every one of them you took felt !
Ronzo(hacker entity): hehehehehehe
Kaiza: ??
Ronzo(hacker entity):hehehahahaha
Ronzo(hacker entity): HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
Kaiza: !!

*as Ronzo continues to laugh, the black whirlwind around him grows bigger and bigger, eventually so big that it overshadow's Kaiza's own, and Ronzo gets off his knees and stands upright*

Ronzo(hacker entity): Finally !
Ronzo(hacker entity): you know all about how we felt and Finally
Ronzo(hacker entity): I've found my target !
Kaiza: (thinking)how did he grow much stronger ?!
Kaiza: (thinking) he was never this strong when we first met
Ronzo(hacker entity): so who's turn is it ?!
Ronzo(hacker entity): Mine, or yours ?
Kaiza: grrr
Kaiza: I end my turn
Kaiza: do your worst !
Ronzo(hacker entity): Gladly !
Ronzo(hacker entity): first, ill activate trap stun, negating all traps for this turn !
Ronzo(hacker entity): now ill summon blackwing-gale the whirlwind to the field, and synchro summon reborn tengu and blackwing-gale the whirlwind, to summon Blackwing Armor Master
Ronzo(hacker entity): next ill activate monster reborn, and special summon krebons from your grave
Ronzo(hacker entity): now ill use mind control and take control of tempest magician, and use them to synchro summon stardust dragon
Ronzo(hacker entity): now ill remove from play reborn tengu and blackwing-gale the whirlwind, to summon dark simorgh to the field
Ronzo(hacker entity): wanted to see the worst I can do ?!
Kaiza: Shocked
Ronzo(hacker entity): HERE IT IS ! (Kaiza's lp: 300)

*the blast is so strong it shakes the building, making it sink into the ground a bit. meanwhile, Xanxus and his group are re united, while the machina gearframe continues to fight the chimeratech fortress dragon*

Ageha: we cant just leave him there !
Xanxus: if we go we'll be in his way ! (placing his card back in his deck and shutting his duel disc off)

*then suddenly, the chimeratech fortress dragon rages and pulls gearframe off the floor, swinging him in the air by his end of the controller into a car, totaling it. As he gets up from the blow, the fortress dragon quickly tunnels into the road, and, while gearframe tries to anticipate where it'll come from, its head suddenly pops up a short distance from it, and fires a beam at him. He dodgesit, but then the dragon's tail emerges behind him, stabbing him in the back and boring a hole through him, with him imapled on it*

Ageha: oh my (censored) god !
Xanxus: (thinking) damit !

*the fortress dragon swings his tail with the gearframe impaled on it, until he is flung off and hits a building, doing damage to the building and himself before landing lifelessly to the floor. Meanwhile, at the apartment, the smoke from the blast and the small tremor it caused has cleared. Ronzo is crouching on the floor, the whirlwind around him smaller, but still large, with him watching at Kaiza, hos own whirlwind barely visible, with him almost motionless on the floor*

Ronzo(hacker entity): The chimeratech fortress dragon I summoned has dealt with duelist the likes of which you're never seen
Ronzo(hacker entity): Neither your group nor that machine stands a chance
Ronzo(hacker entity): To think you humans would grow so desperate as to make a machine to do your task
Ronzo(hacker entity): so typical of your wretched kind
Ronzo(hacker entity): (sighs) to think I'd have to return one year later to finish a job that should have already been finished long ago
Kaiza: (straining) grrrrr .............
Ronzo(hacker entity): yes.....it was me

*Year: 2134, time: 9:00 pm, Location, New Domino Apartment*

*a knock on the door is heard as a girl rushes to the door*

Fuio: Yessssss ?

*she opens the door to see who's knocking, and see's a guy with a black hood on*
Fuio: hmm ?
Ronzo: Card activation, Mind control
Fuio: hgh -

*Fuio is placed in a trance and surrounded by a small, black silent whirlwind, as the person proceeds up the floors of the apartment, knocking on every door with fuio following him. As the patrons come out the door, they too are placed in the same trance and black whirlwind as her, and this continues until he reaches the apartment roof. Above them, what appears to be a black could hovers high above, overshadowing the apartment only. Ronzo the turns to watch fuio, still in a trance*

Ronzo: anyone within this apartment uses duel monsters ?
Fuio(mind controlled): ...............
Ronzo: Answer me !
Fuio(mind controlled) no, there is no one here who uses such material
Ronzo: well then, I wasted my time here..........

*Ronzo then raises his hand into the air*

Ronzo: well, not entirely

*with thosw words, he becomes surrounded by a black whirlwind larger than all the others, and the cloud above starts to spiral as lighting fires from it, as the cloud sucks up any loose object from the apartment*

*flashback ends*

Ronzo(hacker entity): our target was you, but you could not be found, so we decided to add more members to our army
Ronzo(hacker entity): so it wont be a complete waste of time
Ronzo(hacker entity): and with you here, we know now that we've found what we came for
Ronzo(hacker entity): the only person who has soul strength close to that of Enrion herself

*Ronzo gets off the ground and points his hand to the sky*

Ronzo(hacker entity): is no more !
Kaiza: you mean you are no more .....
Ronzo(hacker entity): hmm ?

*Ronzo puts his hands down as Kaiza starts to get off the floor, the whirlwind around him growing larger and larger, meanwhile. At where Xanxus is the chmeratech fortress dragon turns his attention to them.*

Xanxus and Kessiler: oh (censored) !

*the group tries to run again, but the fortress dragon tunnels underneath and emerges in front of them, making them fall and blocking their path, while charging another beam. While the group braces themselves, 2 rockets fire at the dragon, exploding in its mouth and sending it reeling again.*

Xanxus: huh ?!
Kessiler: my (censored) god ...

*the group turns around to see machina gearrame, still with a hole in its stomach, standing with his arms pointed towards the dragon. He drops his arms and activates his duel disc, placing 1 card face down on it, and activating 2 more*

Machina Gearframe: final contact proceedure, now active
Machina Gearframe: activate spell card, foolish burial, target, machina fortress
Machina Gearframe: activate solidarity

*with the activation of it, machina gearframe is surrounded by a small white whirlwind, similar to kaiza's own. The fortress also gets his bearings and lunges towards him, and the machina gearframe does the same. At the same time*

Kaiza: do you end your turn ?!
Ronzo(hacker entity): heh, so you can still move after alll
Ronzo(hacker entity): Lets see what you got !
Kaiza: your wish ....
Kaiza: activate call of the haunted, and special summon tempest magician to the field
Kaiza: now ill remove lyla, lightsworn sorceress and Junk Synchron to summon chaos sorcerer, and use his effect to remove stardust dragon from play
Kaiza: now ill summon glow up builb, and sychro summon using chaos sorcerer and glow up bulb, arcanite magician, with 2 counters
Kaiza: and ill use those counters to destroy your other 2 monsters
Ronzo(hacker entity): hu...
Kaiza: now, ill use glow up bulb's effect, and send the top card of my deck to the grave (ryko, lightsworn hunter) to special summon it to the field
Kaiza: synchro summon using arcanite magician and glow up bulb, avenging knight parshath

*Kaiza stares at the last card in his hand, reluctant to play it*

Kaiza: screw you Ronzo
Kaiza: ill remove from play ryko, lightsworn hunter and chaos sorcerer, to special summon this card !

*upon the summon, a dark green skinned dragon, with a white helmet and red hair extending from it, and red wings, appears on the field. Its presence is so strong it overshadows Ronzo's whirlwind and causes a hole in the black clouds above, revealing the night sky on them*

Kaiza: by the way, that machine is more human than you'll ever be !
Kaiza: and this is for all the lives you took !
Kaiza: full assault (Ronzo's lp:0)

*at the same time the duel takes place, Machina Gearframe, with fists clenched, finally reaches up on the chimeratech fortress dragon. But before he makes contact, he activates one more card*

Machina Gearframe: card activation, limiter removal

*the activation causes sparks and explosions all over the gearframe's body, but makes his hand red hot, as he collides with the dragon. The collision is so fierce that it explodes the fortress dragon, who's parts scatter and disappear before they hit the ground. As for machian Gearframe himself, his body tumbles and rolls rapidly across the floor, breaking his parts up even more than before, until he lands on a car, lying on the ground, broken apart with wires coming from the openings. The group slowly approaches him as sparks still fly out from his body*

Kessiler: gearframe ....?
Machina Gearframe: final contact................ operation......................complete ...

* with those words. The sparks stop and the gearframe powers down, showing no form of life. Meanwhile, on the rooftop, the smoke from the explosion finally clears and the duel is over, but the hole in the clouds still hoer above. Ronzo's whirlwind is gone and he struggles to stand, while Kaiza takes his soul trigger off, removing his*

Ronzo: all this time ..........
Ronzo: all this time.......we never thought we'd ever find anyone..........on a soul strength even remotely close to that of the 5th duel legend
Ronzo: Enrion ...........Cor-
Kaiza: hm ?

*before he could finish, a breeze blows by, and Ronzo's body is blown away as dust, removing any trace of him*

Kaiza: so its over ....

*kaiza, weak all over his body, falls to his knees and looks up at the night sky as the clouds disperse and vanish*

Kaiza: (thinking) its finally over
Kaiza: (thinking) finally
Kaiza: !

*with that last thought, Kaiza rushes down the door of the apartment, and down the stairs to the ground floor, running at full speed to where Xanxus and the rest were*

Location: battle site of Machina Gearframe and Chimeratech Fortress dragon, time: 8:30 pm

*Kaiza finally reaches their last location, and sees the carnage through the smoke left by the battle. Then, up on one of the pieces of uplifted road, he sees a figure standing on it

Kaiza: who's there ?!
Kessiler: who do you think it is you (censored) ?!
Kaiza: -_-
Kaiza: (thinking) they're fine

*Kaiza goes to where Kessiler is, and follows her to the rest of the group, who they meet up with shortly after, dusty and appearing as if they were handled roughly*

Kaiza: how is everyone else ?
Xanxus: other than super dusty, we're fine
Ageha: except that CyberZane is
CyberZane: here

*in the distance, through the dust, they can see Cyberzane walking towards them, holding one arm and looking as roughed up as the rest of them*

Xanxus: you look like you've been through hell
CyberZaneL why dont you deal with 20 hackers at once and see how you come out !
Xanxus: 20 ?
Xanxus: what a noob
CyberZane: anyway, how is everyone ?
CyberZane: and we best leave before the cops and everyone else gets here
Kessiler: everyone is fine except for one ...
Kaiza and Cyberzane: who ?
Kessiler: .....................

*the group goes off to where Machina Gearframe was, and Kaiza sees for himself the broken up body left*

Ageha: ..............
Chris: ................
Tide: ................
Kessiler: he saved us from the Chimeratech Ftroress dragon, using limiter removal to destroy it
Kessiler: but I guess it really does affect all machines ....
Kaiza: ...............

*Kaiza walks up to its body and lifts it off the ground, holding as much of it as possible*

Kaiza: lets go .....

*With that, the group goes towards the nearest city exit, leaving the city before everyone wakes up*

(End of Chapter 20)

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Chapter 21: Loruka

*News report*

Reporter: This just in from New Domino City
Reporter: The massive clouds that formed right over the city 5 hours ago simply dispersed as fast as it came
Reporter: soon after, the electricity in the city which supposedly were shut down by the clouds was also restored
Reporter: Police and National Guards rushed into the city, only to find the inhabitants of the city, all piled up on the streets, all sound asleep, with a few individuals waking up
Reporter: Upon question, the residents had no idea how it was they even ended up on the streets
Reporter: no one was injured and no lives were lost, but massive damage was done to the main street at the Northern end, costing about 500,000 dollars in damages
Reporter: No one can explain the phenomena that took place here, and reports are still ongoing

*News Report ends*

*4 months after the incident, A person with a wheelbarrow can be seen carrying it to one of the dumpsters. In it, the body parts of a broken machina gearframe duel machine are in it*

Harper: such a waste
Harper: and it was the 1st one ever made too, as well as our finest
Harper: (sighs) well, nothing last forever

*but before he could reach the dumpster, he is stopped by the edge of a duel disc right on his neck, with its soul trigger active and a card on it*

Harper: !
Unknown Person: card activation, mind control

*the activation places harper in a trance*

Unknown Person: leave the wheel barrow here, and report to snakedoc saying how it was disposed of as ordered
Harper: yes sir

*with that, he lets the barrow go and heads off to the main office, and the person with the duel disc opens a bag, and packs the parts of the machina gearframe in it*

*8 months later*

*Kaiza's room has no lights on, and the door is shut, leaving the room dark. But in his room, a girl with white hair, a light blue t-shirt, and grey long jeans and a jacket can be seen sitting on a chair. She seems lifeless and motionless, with her eyes shut tight. Kaiza then takes a duel disc and places a deck into it. with sky scourge enrise at the bottom of the deck. He then takes the girl's left arm, places the duel disc on her arm, and sits down on a chair adjacent to her.*

Kaiza: 8 months is one hell of a long time
Kaiza: but at least the promise I made at the start of this
Kaiza: is finally fulfilled

*then, someone knocks on his door*

Kaiza: its open

*the person at the door then opens it, and Kaiza sees who it is

Snakedoc: the room of a student who dropped out of ADA one year ago ....
Snakedoc: this is the last place I'd expect to be
Kaiza: last place I'd expect you to come
Kaiza: what's wrong ?
Snakedoc: We were told that the items we require were most likely under your possession
Kaiza: and that would be ?
Snakedoc: Machina Gearframe 000
Snakedoc: you have his parts !

*Kaiza points to a bag on the floor*

Kaiza: its all there
Snakedoc: and his data drives ?
Kaiza: .................
Snakedoc: well ?
Kaiza: ill give you back a copy of them all, just needed it to finish a promise I made
Snakedoc: what promise ?
Snakedoc; what are you even talking about ?
Kaiza: it was me who asked him to help us at New Domino last year.
Kaiza: hence its well being was in my hands and we all know how that went
Kaiza: so I rebuilt him as best as I could, to make sure that I kept my promise, that everyone would come out ok
Snakedoc: well where is he ?

*Kaiza then points to the girl on the chair*

Snakedoc: are you bull(censored)ing me ?
Snakedoc; that's simply a girl on a -
Kaiza: Loruka, activate

*with those words, the girls eyes suddenly open up, with blue, glowing pupils that light the room up a bit*

Snakedoc: what the ?
Kaiza: Master ID, 810003042
Kaiza: Master Name, Kaiza Cortus
Loruka: new master ID confirmed
Loruka: new Master designation, Kaiza Cortus
Loruka: voice recognition processing ...
Loruka: voice recognition complete
Loruka: welcome, Kaiza Cortus
Snakedoc: Shocked
Kaiza: thank you
Kaiza: Loruka, system check, wildcard
Kaiza: from Operations table
Loruka: System check processing

*with that, she starts to call out a series of command codes one by one, stopping on this code

Loruka: command operation ID 5000
Loruka: command name, final defense
Snakedoc: this is the same command code machina gearframe used, in the event he is placed against multiple opponents in a matter of life or death
Kaiza: yes
Kaiza: Loruka, activate command operation ID 0001, command name, social
Loruka: command activated, duration designate
Kaiza: duration designate, indefinite
Kaiza: Loruka, activate command operation ID 2499, command name, selective learning, duration, indefinite
Loruka: command operations activated

*with that, she simply gets off the chair and walks to snakedoc, her eyes no longer glowing. She ten stops a short distance in front of him and places her hand out*

Loruka: good morning sir, what is your name ?
Snakedoc: uhhhh
Snakedoc: snakedoc
Loruka, pleasant to meet you, my name is Loruka
Snakedoc: pleasant ?
Kaiza: I had some issues with the coding, she has some grammatical errors here and there D:
Snakedoc: oh ...
Snakedoc: well, good to meet you too

*snakedoc places his hand out, and holds hers, and she then gives a light hand shake*

Snakedoc: well, at least you didnt crush my arm
Loruka: are you requesting for me to crush your arm snakedoc ?
Snakedoc: Shocked
Snakedoc: nooooooooo

*before he could let go, Loruka accidentally applies more pressure on his hand, and his screams can be heard through the entire apartment.*

*one week later*

*Anna can be seen packing cards, a duel disc, and some change of clothes into her bag, while mumbling to herself*

Anna: (mumbling) making me go some stupid academy
Anna: (mumbling) saying how if I want to continue this crazy stuff I have to prove I'm good >.<

*then, someone open's the door to her room*

Rosum: Anna
Anna: (screams out) I DONT SUCK AT DUELING !!!!
Rosum: Shocked
Anna: sorry .....

*meanwhile*

Location: staircase leading to ADA Front Park, time: 11:10 am

a girl with black hair and a large carrying bag walks through the crowd with a somewhat hostile face, heading directly to the main entrances of the academy. Then, a short boy with brown hair walks up to the side of her and tugs her shirt*

Kessiler: what ?
Blanton: uhh, nothing, just need directions to the main entrance
Kessiler: follow me
Blanton: thanks
Blanton: by the way, my name is blanton, what's yours ?
Kessiler: Kessiler, that's all
Blanton: well, nice to meet you Kessiler Very Happy
Kessiler: sure

*as they walk through, they see Tide, Kasona and Chris*

Kasona: so this is what an academy is
Kasona: Didn't expect it to be so big ....
Tide: well, whatever its size, they haven't seen the likes of -

*before he could finish, Kessiler and Blanton pass right beside him, and Kessiler hits him behind the neck so hard, he falls to the floor, holding his neck in pain. As quickly as they did it is as quickly as they continue on their way*

Blanton: was that necessary ?
Kessiler: absolutely

*15 minutess later*

*Kaiza and Loruka can be seen sitting on the same seat as the train passes through ADA*

Kaiza: (thinking) so I basically get to keep her, in return, I come back to ADA, and she returns as a tester
Kaiza: (thinking) well, not she, i-
Kaiza: (thinking) doesn't matter what we call Loruka
Kaiza: (thinking) it saved my friends life, so I made sure to save it
Loruka: is anything of Disturbance, Master Kaiza
Kaiza: Shocked
Kaiza: no, I'm fine Very Happy
Kaiza: also
Kaiza: (under his voice) dont use the word master

*Loruka then comes a bit closer, cupping her ears*

Loruka: I cant hear what you said Master Kaiza
Kaiza: x_x
Loruka: is something wrong master ?
Kaiza: (thinking) should have placed more thought into her coding x_x
Loruka: Master ?
Kaiza: (mind crashes)

(season 1 is finally over)

Last edited by Kaiza on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Red
Beginner
Beginner
Red

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am

really good chapter Kaiza keep it up

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:42 am

chapter 20 and 21 were written today

chapter 21 is the last chapter for a while to come, and the end of this season

by the way, dont ever compare the difficulty of maths to how hellish programming is

Back to top Go down
Red
Beginner
Beginner
Red

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 pm

looks around from update...doesn't see one leaves

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:31 am

sorry, been busy

also, getting more discouraged from DN forums than KC ever did Neutral

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 pm

season 1 is finally finished, now to edit all the chapters to make them better, and package them in one neat topic

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's Story: YGO SD   Kaiza's Story: YGO SD - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiza's Story: YGO SD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Off-topic-