Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am leaving forever...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

I am leaving forever... Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving forever...   I am leaving forever... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi guys so I decide to leav ADA forever because I got some school exams,I got to build my academy and i dont got time....
Well so byebye to ADA
And this is also my bros request....
Well hes 18 and he wants me to leave because of Some testing stuff and blablabla...
Anyways He dont likes this academy i do but i cant so byebye...

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving forever...   I am leaving forever... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Hey darksyncro relax...
Ill talk to ur brother...
And we need people like u here ...
I am leaving forever... 71316345

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
XanXus
Beginner
Beginner
XanXus

Posts Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving forever...   I am leaving forever... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:54 pm

We need talented people like u around DS, u dont need to take that decision so quickly.

Back to top Go down
Abelex72
Beginner
Beginner
Abelex72

Posts Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving forever...   I am leaving forever... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:10 pm

yeah man think about it for a while

stay safe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving forever...   I am leaving forever... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Well ok i will stay!

Back to top Go down
live in
Beginner
Beginner
live in

Posts Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving forever...   I am leaving forever... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Man just do everthing for your best i mean if you have time and want duel or take parts of our events its good but its more improtant your exam!! anyway i am not saying to leave us forever but take your time for your life and exam that are more important for you in the future Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving forever...   I am leaving forever... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm

hey calm xD i got them them at the end of school and its really after long time lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving forever...   I am leaving forever... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving forever...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1