Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving for now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 pm

*sighs* 2011.................another day..................another woe

from 7:21 pm my time, march 14th 2011, internet access went from local and internet, to just local, on all of my computers. Since then it hasn't returned, and I honestly have no idea when it will return

so I guess that's it for me, and I was thinking of adding more people to ADA, well so much for that, guess ill work on making the small card group I'm in IRL, an official team (and it was them I was going to add to the site -_-)

*picks up bag of clothes/food/cards/protection/tools/weapons/weapons meant for defense against Guest/miscellaneous

well, before I go a few messages for everyone

Snakedoc: erase LE for me, and, I need a new chaos junk deck
SeraphicGirl: Obelisk dorm isn't as special as it looks so for your sake, stop seeking it out. It'll only make your image here worse and worse
Norton Security: its wrong to hate people (you'll know what I mean)
King of Draw: try to kiss/rape/fondle me again, and ill see to it that you burn Very Happy
DarkDuelist10(Pein): rejoin FK, and I got a new idea for a new shop ill work on, the only issue is that it'll require rewriting lots of coding on ADA Sad
CyberZane: Light beat (light gemini spark assault) sucks, so how come its overpowered on KCVDS ?
King Of Draw: same as the last message, just making sure you read it
King of Draw: making sure again, cant light someone up for no good reason
Naruto: good luck and try to get to obelisk
KimoForce: Yu-gi-oh > pokemon, Wattsquirrel > Pikachu
King Of Draw: how to use the username code ?

well, that's about it, good luck for now

Last edited by Kaiza on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 pm

D=

Well, bai for now Kaiza. x[

You'll be missed. .-.

Is it just your computers or your whole neighbourhood's? o.o

And, I don't know coding. D=

Username Code:

Code:
{USERNAME}

Hope to see you again soon. D=

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 pm

I haven't got much of a chance to get to know you yet, but I'm sad to see you go. I hope your Internet issues are fixed soon and you can return

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:09 pm

its cool man,i know ur gonna get back,but what about ADA vs DA now?
Do i sub u?

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 pm

bye Kaiza Sad

i hope you return soon Wink

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Kaiza wrote:
picks up bag of clothes/food/cards/protection/tools/weapons/weapons meant for defense against EliteDuelist234/miscellaneous

Exactly what is this supposed to mean!?!? >_<
Well anyways bye, I hope you return! Sad

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 pm

@snakedoc: for now, yes -_-, sorry

last time I lost internet it took 3 months to get it back, and I'm more worried about how ill do homework, considering I have to find it online -_-

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:59 am

cya :O ._____. come back to handle the girl pls :O

*kiss kaiza

take care <3

Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:05 am

>.< why my name out of all ppl -.- CyberZane: Light beat (light gemini spark assault) sucks, so how come its overpowered on KCVDS ?

but meh fix your internet come back who am i gunna work my fairys out with if you dont?

Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beginner
Beginner
Eraser

Posts Posts : 1293

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:39 am

Hey Kaiza hope to see u back soon if not ill erase u...lolz

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:06 pm

haha, man who said that i hate people? xD

Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer42
Beginner
Beginner
DemonSlayer42

Posts Posts : 47

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:09 am

I dont now ya. But i hope you get to come back soon and gl on the internet problem.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:53 am

its official, I won't be getting internet back anytime soon

sending this message from a house of a friend, it hasn't got back yet

*sighs* well, I got alot of alone time so I best make good use of it.

as for CyberZane, fairies are in some problems at the moment, ill explain why when I get back, but so far their problems aren't going to be easy to fix, if they're even fixable.

@KOD: yea you're going to burn

edit: when I have time I make continuous checks to ADA and Kaibacorporation, seems like I found 1 place I wont miss (not ADA, I will miss here)

and, for cyberzane's sake, ill at least give a detailed explanation as to the problems fairy decks face

honest
book of moon

these 2 cards alone gave chaos fairy, counter fairy and agent decks all the offensive and defensive capabilities they needed, in fact I used to take pride in the fact that with my chaos fairy deck, honest book of moon and herald of orange light made it very hard to OTK me as long as I had a light monster (especially with nova summoner). Agent decks are supposedly stronger than chaos fairy, so they were probably even happier for that fact. This changed when both were limited to 1. If book of moon isn't bad enough, there is NO card (not just light fairy or even fairy, no card overall) that can do what honest did for all fairy decks known, that and the loss of 1-2 book of moon severely cut down their offensive and defensive capabilities, from 1-2 to 2-5 of what they once had. Simply put, its safe to say fairy decks got hit just as bad from the march 2011 banlist as blackwings, and they're reeling in pain just like them. Semi limiting archlord kristya simply added insult to injury (only a nut used 3 of him anyway)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for now   Leaving for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving for now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Introductions-