Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A problem has arised

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCoolest
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1

A problem has arised Empty
PostSubject: A problem has arised   A problem has arised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:57 am

Hello, My name is TheCoolest or Vetrix from Orichalcos Duel Academy. A bit earlier a person by the name YOU GUYS SUCK!! came and said this
[20:36:33] YOU GUYS SUCK!! : You niggers can suck my balls that @#!+ your mama’s pussy. Now that I have introduced myself, lets get down to business. The only reason I’m here is because you fucked up assholes are trying to make our academy bad. If that’s what you want then you are free to do so but let me warn you that if I complain about this to forummotion then they WILL delete this pathetic site and I know this as a fact because my friend works there, if you don’t believe me then keep on Posting stuff on ADA and then I suppose that we’ll just have to ban you guys for bitching. That’s all for now and we too can harass you if we want so stop this madness or it’ll just consume you with it.

If anyone could help me with this that would be excellent, fixing this problem would be good for everyone Razz.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: A problem has arised   A problem has arised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:47 am

I really don't know where your idea came from, but you seem to be a bit confused. This academy has nothing to do with your Orichalcos Duel Academy, neither are we trying to make you guys look bad. I am the one who started the activity moves on this academt ONLY to get this academy more useable and fun since it was on the edge of dying. With that said, I really don't think that what you are saying is relevant for all of us. It did scare me a little bit by saying that your friend works on forumotion and such, but really, we did nothing wrong to begin with.

If you got any specific troubles with things said or done come with examples or prove of what is bothering you. And really, kids are coming to this site, refrain yourself a bit. Such language is not appropriate!

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A problem has arised   A problem has arised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:54 am

Hahahahahahahahaha! -evil laugh-

Bring that guy to me, I'll make sure he never dares to even whimper out his pathetic name +.+

P.S. I want to do it for fun btw Very Happy

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: A problem has arised   A problem has arised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 pm

I couldn't agree with you more ageha. I think he's the one who won't stop bitching about something that we didn't even do. ADA is a great academy and if Orichalcos Duel Academy is sending Lewd and incompetent people like this it makes me wonder how the academy is?

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A problem has arised   A problem has arised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:44 pm

I think the dude forgot the fact that all academies except DA are dead. It's sounds rough but you can't deny that it's true. 

Besides I bet the guy has no balls.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: A problem has arised   A problem has arised Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:00 pm

"ODA" sends us a slifer red from their academy to complain about some user that doesn't even exist there? ADA has nothing to do with your academy. I don't care who does conspiracy out there, ADA has nothing to do with this. And just to mention, many of the quoted above doesn't even make sense since nobody posts in ADA at the moment.
Tell your admins if they want me to believe your story they need to tell me themselves via pm.
~locked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A problem has arised   A problem has arised Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A problem has arised

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1