Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

frogbarnarchs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 am

frognarch+icebarrier
https://i.imgur.com/Ek4XJ4J.png
the 2 cards that won't load are aegis of the ocean dragon lord

hand/field control, while over running my opponent with raiza/phoenix combo. im gonna side a level limit area B so i can have attack control as well. Also i maintain copious field presence.
open to suggestions, could use some anti-backrow support... like MST

-1 MST
+1 heavy storm

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 am

How does the deck function? r u using frogs as a tribute fodder?

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:32 am

as fodder too, but mostly as an engine to get ice barriers in grave and to xyz

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:57 pm

seems unique, was wondering how does snowman eater do any good in ur deck, plus isint the fiendish will sthap the frog from coming...
N i tink that gantala is better than the ice barrier beater u have, so how does ur deck doin so far?
i would recommend to remove that goblin trap n put soemthing more legit like a 2nd torrential

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Wet lands. ^^
That's all that is needed to be said.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:25 pm

then in that case solidarity ^.^

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:10 pm

you should add Mobius, the Frost Monarch. It's a WATER monster and his effect is quite cool.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 pm

@kool kid: i dont run treeborn. snowman eater is a water monster, lv 3(for xyz and aegis of the ocean dragon lord), and is a good for its high defense and has a nice effect. i prefer raiho over gantala b/c it is lv 6 for rank 6 xyz with monarch or other raiho, gantala's SS during the end phase, so it's really only useful for cryomancer, unless u already have one on the field, because the other ice barriers i run are weak. plus if i have 2 on the field they have to discard 2 cards to resolve an effect, which is y i run spiritual art water. so then i can chain tribute a ronin or something, and their effect is negated. yea i was testing robbin goblin as a tech card but i think i'll replace it with torrent like u said.

@blossom i used to run wetlands... actually this deck evolved from a wetlands deck, problem is i cant find room.

@nubz i dont run just aqua monsters... i run fiends, and warriors too Razz

@twedle yea mobius is good, and would help a lil with my backrow problem, ill try

@everyone: I'll try -2 snowman -1 robbin goblin +1 mobius +1 ronin +1 torrential and see how that works

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

frogbarnarchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: frogbarnarchs   frogbarnarchs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frogbarnarchs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-