Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal Beast Help Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
st3ph3n
Beginner
Beginner
st3ph3n

Posts Posts : 5

Crystal Beast Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Beast Help Please   Crystal Beast Help Please Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:17 am

I've been trying to run a crystal beast deck for a year or so but I have never had much luck with the assembly of a decent deck. It has become more urgent now as I have to prove to my friends that I'm the one of us that can use them to their full extent. I prefer the abundance method but any strategy will work for me if a list it provided.

Thanks in advance Very Happy

Back to top Go down
cardhunter12
Beginner
Beginner
cardhunter12

Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Help Please   Crystal Beast Help Please Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:18 am

thank you someone that speaks my language im trying to figure out that exact same thing im getting pretty good with mine just cant seem to master it

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Help Please   Crystal Beast Help Please Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 am

you all could post your decklist here and we will be glad to give ideas/suggestions for the deck

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Help Please   Crystal Beast Help Please Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:17 am

crystal beast decks arent made to be competitive, its more a fun archtype. if you really want a fast winning crystal beast deck then i recommend using magical merchant otk. not that reliable but still more consistent then the other builds so far.

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Help Please   Crystal Beast Help Please Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:59 am

You should try a Sacred Beast version. It really works for me.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
st3ph3n
Beginner
Beginner
st3ph3n

Posts Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Help Please   Crystal Beast Help Please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 am

my current deck: 49 cards

27 monsters

2x rainbow dragon

3x sapphire

3xtopaz

3x amber

2x cobalt

2x amethyst

2x emerald

2x ruby

2x hamon

1x dragon queen of tragic endings

1x interplanetarypurplethorny dragon

1x magna-slash

1x gravi-crush

1x blackwing-jin

1x blackwing-mistral

18 spells

2x crystal promise

2x rainbow ruins

2x crystal release

2x crystal abundance

1x crystal tree

1x crystal beacon

1x rare value

1x crystal blessing

1x monster reborn

1x double summon

1x crashbug road

1x MST

1x lightning vortex

1x different dimension capsule

6 traps

1x rainbow gravity

1x last resort

1x crystal pair

2x crystal raigeki

1x dark bribe

12 extra

2x no.39

1x no.50

1x no.17

1x no.10

1x kachi kochi dragon

2x zenmaines

1x grenosaurus

1x reddragon archfiend

1x zeman

1x frozen fitzgerald

Back to top Go down
ChubbyPenguin
Beginner
Beginner
ChubbyPenguin

Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Help Please   Crystal Beast Help Please Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 am

I'm more a fan of the xyz crystal beasts if you're playing competively. Rainbow Dragon and Hamon can be destoryed easily as the offer no protection. Rainbow Dragon makes you have to run all the useless crystal beasts and Hamon requires 3 continuous spell cards, which will leave you open once he gets destroyed.

Rainbow Dragon builds need the archetype's traps too, which are terrible and can clog the field for your crystals.

I'll see if I can post some kind of decklist later

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Help Please   Crystal Beast Help Please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Beast Help Please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1