Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal Beast Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Here is a modern view on Crystal Beast for YGOPro dawn of the new era.

Monsters: 21
2x Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
2x Rainbow Dragon
3x Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
3x Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth
3x Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
2x Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
2x Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
2x Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
2x Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

Spells: 16
3x Crystal Promise
2x Crystal Beacon
2x Rare Value
2x Crystal Tree
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn

Traps: 3
3x Raibow Path.

Extra:
1x Chronomaly Crystal Alien
1x Grenosaurus
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Giant God of Silver Summit
1x Leviair tge Sea Dragon
1x Lavalval Ignis
1x Wind-up Zenmaies
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 10: Illumiknight
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Number 50: Black Corn
1x Kachi Kochi Dragon
1x Lightning Plover
1x Steelswarm Roach.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 pm

so u r telling me u r playing crystal beasts without the field..
other den dat, deck is decent but u srsly need to have defense when plans goes wrong..

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:27 pm

well tbf i find crystal tree absolutely useless in crystal beast decks.... i dont know that much about it but u really do need ancient city rainbow ruins .__. also mst
lavalval ignis is useless too so much better to have No C39 utopia ray. personally i wouldnt run rainbow dragons but if u want then fine.....also maaayybe a crystal abundance?

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 am

The field spell doesn't give me nothing... However I'm thinking to get rid of it and max Crystal Release and Crystal Beacon.
About something going wrong... everyone underestimates the power of Crystal Beasts and that's why everybody lose to them... I run Wind-Ups and I'm the best...My Crystal Beast can handle those...

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 am

how about that one field that makes all your crybeasts dark? it also pitches crybeasts with ever battle from the deck to the grave. i think its called Advanced Dark.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 am

yeh that card is for rainbow dark dragon or something..... not a good one.

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:50 am

Advanced Dark is TCG Exclusive and transforms all your CB monster in DARK attributed monsters. After a rethinking of the deck I've made a deck "recalibration":
Monsters: 21
2x Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
2x Rainbow Dragon
3x Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
3x Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth
3x Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
2x Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
2x Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
2x Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
2x Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

Spells: 15
3x Crystal Promise
3x Crystal Beacon
3x Crystal Release
2x Rare Value
2x MST
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn

Traps: 4
2x Torrential Tribute
2x Bottomless Trap Hole.

Extra:
1x Chronomaly Crystal Alien
1x Grenosaurus
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Giant God of Silver Summit
1x Leviair tge Sea Dragon
1x Lavalval Ignis
1x Wind-up Zenmaies
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 10: Illumiknight
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Number 50: Black Corn
1x Kachi Kochi Dragon
1x Lightning Plover
1x Steelswarm Roach.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:26 pm

the fact that your cb's turn into dark doesnt matter much if it helps you getting out your monsters into the grave without getting any damage. therefore it makes your deck consistent while running 3 rainbow drakes. and while running 3 you can also tech in a malefic rainbow dragon. i should take out the 2 bth for 2 decree's. the surprive element is big to hit into a tt when you just popped a decree and vice versa.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm

if u wanna main malefic rainbow dragon u gonna need ancient city rainbow ruins....

Back to top Go down
(SHC) Axel
Beginner
Beginner
(SHC) Axel

Posts Posts : 16

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 pm

umm i dont know that much about yugioh but I AM THE CRYSTAL BEAST MASTERRRRR
And that deck isnt much.Crystal beasts really work great with some OTHER cards.
u wont do much things if u go with ONLY CRYSTALS.U can make chaos crystals u can make stall otk crystals,u can even make a sync version.do u wanna mirror duel?

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:42 am

the OTK version is much better and for that u need ancient city rainbow ruins with maxed out topaz tiger, sapphire pegasus and ruby carbuncle with like 2 emerald tortoise and 2 amber mammoth. its basically load backrow with crystal beasts and use the ancient city rainbow ruins eff with them and then crystal abundance ur opp's @$$ and then go xyz spam and voila uve won.

Back to top Go down
ChubbyPenguin
Beginner
Beginner
ChubbyPenguin

Posts Posts : 4

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:30 am

iNubz wrote:
the OTK version is much better and for that u need ancient city rainbow ruins with maxed out topaz tiger, sapphire pegasus and ruby carbuncle with like 2 emerald tortoise and 2 amber mammoth. its basically load backrow with crystal beasts and use the ancient city rainbow ruins eff with them and then crystal abundance ur opp's @$$ and then go xyz spam and voila uve won.

^ I agree with this, mostly.
3 pegasus
3 topaz
2-3 carbuncle
1 tortoise

3 Ancient City- Rainbow Ruins
3 beacon
2-3 release
2-3 promise
0-1 crystal tree
2 pot of duality
2 blessing

For monsters you can add techs such as summoner monk or thunder king rai-oh.

More crystal beasts aren't really necessary because of pegasus's recycling power. 1 Tortoise helps as a decent wall and as xyz material with carbuncle.

Terraformings, abundance, lance, mst, dark hole, monster reborn, rare value, book of moon, etc. are cards I would consider adding.

For traps, you can use basic cards like compulsory (for pegasus and for opponents monsters) and bottomless. You could also just use one Treacherous Trap Hole, although you may need slightly more protection in this format.

Abundance isn't completely necessary imo, because if you have 4 crystals and the field spell, you should be winning. Abundance can also screw you over if it is negated and can be dead.

Your boss monsters Hamon and rainbow dragon kill the deck. They can both be destroyed relatively easily, where Hamon sacks your crystals and Rainbow requires that you use the bad crystal beast monsters and traps.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal Beast Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast Deck   Crystal Beast Deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Beast Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-