Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight-sworn :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RobyShark
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 9

Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Twilight-sworn :P   Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

hello guys, I'm back from vacation and as promised i will post my competitive deck. I announce that as a premise is a classic twilight but I would need advice on how to change it. move on to the deck:

MONSTERS (30)
1x Judgement Dragon (the deck is based on its evocation that is easy thanks to the effects of lightsworns, monster reincarnation, foolish burial, beckoning light, card trooper etc.)
1x Black luster soldier-envoy of the beginning (the deck is based on its evocation that is easy thanks to the effects of lightsworns, monster reincarnation, foolish burial, beckoning light, card trooper etc.)
2x Tragoedia (important for synchro and xyz summons and also allows me to steal an opponent's monster .it is
also attribute darkness: the need for BLS and CS)

2x Necro gardna (the best way to block opponents attacks and easy to send to the cemetery with the strategy of the deck. another monster attribute darkness)
1x D.D crow (removed from the graveyard opponent blocking various combos of current metagame, it is also darkness)
1x Chaos sorcerer (simply to have another monster dark evoke easily and with good effect, if sent to the Graveyard can serve as a dark monster to be removed to the evocation of the BLS)
2x Effect veiler (nothing to say, it helps in any deck in my opinion, and after being sent to the Graveyard can either be removed or picked up through beckoning light or monter rencarnation)
1x Gorz, emissary of the darkness (oh my dear Gorz, how many games you made me win in extremis? recommended in every kind of twilight)
2xCard Trooper (after the banlist of March I had to adapt and discard cards to the graveyard, I turned to him, also useful to draw cards when destroyed or summons to xyz)
2x Lumina ,lightsworn summoner (key pawn for special summons, discard the cemetery to both effects and evocations synchro / xyz)
1x Ehren ,lightsworn monk (is a wonderful feeling when your opponent plays on the defensive and you see the monster back in the middle of the deck, three cards to the cemetery every end phase and an additional Lightsworn for the evocation of the JD)
2xWulf,lightsworn beast (you always hope to mill it. but the cemetery is useful both for the CS for both the BLS and of course also for the JD)
1x Honest (to keep in hand for unwanted surprises, the case goes to the graveyard we can rely monster rencarnation and beckoning light)
2x Lyla ,lightsworn sorceress (bye bye set cards,after the use of the effect i use it for xyz summons )
2xGaroth ,lightsworn warrior (nothing special, but in some cases the effect may be useful in the absence of cards in hand, in each case is always a Lightsworn in more)
2xCelestia , lightsworn angel (great destruction in a short time? she does for us and four discarded cards are convenient)
2xRyko ,lightsworn hunter (great destruction in a short time? she does for us and four discarded cards are convenient)
1xJain, lightsworn paladin (Attack quite high, not particularly useful, except for the effect that makes me discard two cards each end phase and for being a Lightsworn)
1xAurkus ,lightsworn druid (good defender from the opposing effects, that s all)
1x Plaguespreader zombie (attribute darkness and only tuner with effect veiler)

SPELLS (11)
3x Solar recharge
1x Heavy storm
1x Dark hole
1x Monster Reborn
1xCharge of the light brigade
1xLightning vortex
1x Mystical space typhoon
1x Foolish burial
1xMonster rencarnation

TRAPS (3)
1xBottomless trap hole
2x beckoning light
Extra Deck
3x Stardust Dragon
3x Number 39 : utopia
3xNumber17:leviathan dragon
1xVylon disigma

please help me to fix this deck, you advise me to put a Sangan, I should change? also given a vote if you want Smile I did not leave the description of the spells and traps because I found it pretty useless as well as the monsters of the extra deck. thank you all for the help that you give me and as always sorry for the English certainly not the best, I just hope you can understand what I wrote or tried to explain Smile bye Smile

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Twilight-sworn :P   Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 pm

wow so stubborn
ok fine chaos s is at 1 now fine but crow is still useful although its not the best choice for twilight.
but u have to agree that most everything else i wrote is good or usable

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Twilight-sworn :P   Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:21 pm

the only thing u wrote that gives a good advice is ROTA it's nto for the basic player is more a s my tech card
but TGU again u can play it i played it but it was to slow so i realy don't support TGU in Ls u have like 7 darks + chaos sorcerer it's all u need IN DECK BIULDING IT'S NOT THE NAME THAT MATHERS IT'S THE RUNING DECK THAT MATHERS
TGU is a slef only card and it's on 2 so why sholed u run it what if u mill sangan and tgu and u have 1 tgu in hand ??? more dead than GARDNA

IN THIS FORMAT U HAVE JUST THE RIGHT CARDS TO PUT IN u can try the plant engine if u want( it's fun to use if u ask me)^^

u may call it Twilligt or LS or JD deck for i care the point it's the deck
that lv 10 AOJ is c***** no use and plag is used for emergency ONLY! or a combo whit trooper and wulf:)

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Twilight-sworn :P   Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 pm

wow.. people calm down a bit lol.. twilight can be built in any way depending on the deck style and the owner's preferences.. we first need to know whats ruby goal plan n then decide,, also tgu can be played in twilight or not.. then agian depends on the player.. n ruby its ur topic so at least reply to these people lol

Back to top Go down
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

Posts Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Twilight-sworn :P   Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:47 pm

I totaly agree with koolkid and life stream dragon. You see as they mentioned you can play LS in many different ways like with TGUS, spore, you can try TELE LS, or something else you want so it rly is important to tell us what do you want to do with this deck oh jeah and you could play every LS card deck its actualy fun and you win sometimes XD

So till you don't say what you want with this deck Darkerik and iNubzs advices are COMPLETLY waste of time.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Twilight-sworn :P   Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Thnx for the backup rofl

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Twilight-sworn :P   Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Ok if i see 1 more fight/rage/drama post here ill have to do something about it
Wait for the topic poster to reply here, or eventually see if he is still interested in this deck as we didnt receive ANY reply yet

let him tell you the type he wants

there are lots of different twilight deck types so theres no need to argue if 1 guy suggests stuff for 1 type, but the other guy for a different type, calm down

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight-sworn :P   Twilight-sworn :P - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight-sworn :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2