Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-HERO DECK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IM MEXICAN
Beginner
Beginner
IM MEXICAN

Posts Posts : 8

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:23 am

E-HERO DECK 8svpx

So i have been playing E-Heros(More of a bubble beat) for this format and this is my final version for this format. This deck is really conesisnt and competivite. I Feel everything here is standard expect for 3 things.

1.One veiler?? ok so one veiler because it clogs my hand with bubbleman and it even has lost me games so i had to cut it down. I always have veiler with bubbleman. i am thinking of take it out for a chain.

2. one hero blast!?! i really dont like this card i think it bad and i rather have one more bottomless or T.T. evethought this card does combo well with spark

3. Morphing jar who uses tht in heros?! This is really my only tech but this card works amazing because in bubble beat u set everything so it's a +5. this card has save games and won games for me

Thats about it so Please comment with any tips or criticisms.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:43 am

Ur deck seems pretty solid.. i think its better if u remove veiler since its useless in bubble beat as u have many one on one removal such as spark,bottom,tt etc etc... u dnt really have a chance for veiler..
its better to maxx the searchers so -1 lance +1 E
Super poly could be good in side.. imo its bad in bubblebeat decks as they really set everything and so dnt have much cards to pay the cost, add 2nd blast.. its +1 card and +2 against mst.. nt to mention its chainable..
Well... thats it i can think abaout.. hope this helps Very Happy

Back to top Go down
adambomb202
Beginner
Beginner
adambomb202

Posts Posts : 30

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:04 am

Boy you only got 1 chain? We both know you need 2 CHAINZ! All joking aside, I've played against this deck vs you so many times and i would recommend.... drop the morphing jar (I know you wont listen), play double warning if you don't plan to run a hero lives cause Heros are generally really beefy so you don't take too much life point damage. Also, i'm unsure, but, you may want a starlight road, maybe side deck the super polly and main the starlight. Cause when you go for your Bubbleman play, you have to set everything, and as we know if there is a next turn heavy storm, you kind of loose. But other than that, looks solid bro.

Back to top Go down
IM MEXICAN
Beginner
Beginner
IM MEXICAN

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:43 pm

i really should take a veiler out but its a light and chain doesnt stop rabbit with is a problem And for super poly the dark hero is coming out soon so this card is going super broken and most of the time i can pay the cost. As for the one more e call i am going to put one more in but lance is just to good so i cant take tht out so im deciding on what to take out.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 pm

morping jar is like a tech in 90% of my decks. i run instead of lance and and hero blast 1 skyscraper and that e-hero captain gold. why? a couple of factors that could help you out.
- it gives you that 1000 extra atk buff if you encounter stronger beaters then yours.
- you can always pitch the e-hero to search into skyscraper and then play scraper to minus your hand for bubbleman.
- and it gets rid of other fields like necro and gates

i got nothing to add to it. it seems solid imo

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:42 pm

problem wit skyscraper is that its countious.. n when u need to topdeck a bubbleman then? Razz

Back to top Go down
Gunnybear
Beginner
Beginner
Gunnybear

Posts Posts : 52

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:01 am

I'd drop Jar for another E Call, you're running maxed out Bubble so a huge hand isn't always good. I would suggest siding it, since running against Darkworld game 1 would make it a completely dead card.

Back to top Go down
IM MEXICAN
Beginner
Beginner
IM MEXICAN

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:53 am

i have to agree with koolkid on skyscraper

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-HERO DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-HERO DECK   E-HERO DECK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-HERO DECK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1