Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

destiny hero deck help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meklord
Beginner
Beginner
meklord

Posts Posts : 7

destiny hero deck help Empty
PostSubject: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm

i don't want xyz fusions or synchros

3x blade master 1x dasher 3x defender 1x departed 1x dogma 2x double dude 3x dunker 3x fear monger 3x plasma 1x book of moon 3x cyclone blade 3x d-spirit 2x dark city 2x destiny draw 1x mage power 2x bottomless trap hole 1x d-chain 3x d-counter 3x destiny mirage 2x magic cylinder 1x metalmorph 1x mirror force

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

no destiny end dragoon? or heavy storm or dark hole or monster reborn or mystical space typhoon?or reinforcement of the army or elemental hero stratos?
but i must say destiny heros on its own isnt very good in my opinion i prefer to mix it with elemental heros or some other decks that works well with it

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:43 pm

a d-hero deck without xyz's, fusions nor synchro's aint worth running. period

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:30 pm

can you explain why you don't want fusion synchros or xyz?

Back to top Go down
meklord
Beginner
Beginner
meklord

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:55 pm

sure i want a pure destiny hero deck

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 am

meklord wrote:
sure i want a pure destiny hero deck

do your research... there are fusions based on d-heroes... there are different kind of PURE destiny hero decks. if you mean that you want a deck with ONLY d-hero monsters then i have to dissapoint you, i will not be able to help you out. this topic is for improving your deck and your deck idea isnt gonna improve the deck at all. i recommend doing some research about d-heroes if you want a good deck out of them. gl with that... am i a lil harsh here?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_HERO

Back to top Go down
meklord
Beginner
Beginner
meklord

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:31 pm

what is the name of the d-hero fusions

Back to top Go down
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

Posts Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Destiny End Dragoon

destiny hero deck help 300px-DestinyEndDragoonLCGX-EN-SR-1E

"Destiny HERO - Plasma" + "Destiny HERO - Dogma"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK on the field. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 "Destiny HERO" card from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card.

And no LSD, your not.

Back to top Go down
meklord
Beginner
Beginner
meklord

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:10 pm

idont have the fusion but i will add the vision heros

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Make a destiny end dragon deck, its much better than destiny hero Smile

Back to top Go down
meklord
Beginner
Beginner
meklord

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:29 pm

ok ill tell you this its for a game wc 2011

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: destiny hero deck help   destiny hero deck help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

destiny hero deck help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1