Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apex control help needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

Posts Posts : 40

Apex control help needed Empty
PostSubject: Apex control help needed   Apex control help needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:23 pm

after my friend mentioned it i tryed to build it and heres the list

Apex control help needed Apexk

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Apex control help needed   Apex control help needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:27 pm

ok for apex control u need 3 blast fan and pot of avarice maybe?
and also u missed 1 of the key cards for apex control
where the hell are the mist valley thunder birds??!!?!?
apex return thunder bird to negate thunder bird eff summons itself so its endless
and i think u shud have 2 apex and the 3 thunderbirds and 3 birdman and 3 blast fan
if ur gonna mix it with ninjas..... then maybe super transformation with white dragon ninja? to protect ur ninjitsu art of transformation which u get apex out with....

Back to top Go down
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

PostSubject: Re: Apex control help needed   Apex control help needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:59 pm

well i redoed the deck 5 times till someone coments on the topic XD

Apex control help needed Apexfinal

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Apex control help needed   Apex control help needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:13 pm

hmm better but still u need 3 blast fan
that dark simorgh was good tho i dont know y u took that out
and i noticed u have super transformation in side but..... what are u gonna summon with that?
u dont have any dinosaur, dragon or sea serpent.... so if u gonna side super tranformation then side white dragon ninja too and y u get rid of safezone?!?!?
safezone is good in apex control (well in my opinion it is) but if u gonna have 2 safezone then add 2 forbidden lance too for times when ur opp field is empty and ur apex is safezoned and u cant attack directly. apex may lose 800 but safezone's leash on it will disappear until the end phase

Back to top Go down
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

PostSubject: Re: Apex control help needed   Apex control help needed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 am

well this isn't an official side deck its just put there in matter of facts i don't have side 3 blastfan will go in couse i made an bad ass loop from nothing dark simorgh isn't in here becouse i never summoned it in 20 duels and i took safezone out didn't like it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apex control help needed   Apex control help needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apex control help needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1