Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorcerer's Agent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

Sorcerer's Agent Empty
PostSubject: Sorcerer's Agent   Sorcerer's Agent Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:46 am

Sorcerer's Agent ZOiYt

just the rough start of this deck but its been running phenomenally well. the way Cards from the Sky, Pot of Duality, and Card Car D work together is just crazy and Sorcerer and Hyperion just feel like a match made in heaven. I'm not compleatly sold on if i need BLS or not but hes just to good not to try to run and with Tour guide being in there almost solely to enable BLS i might even be able to run agents with a decent back row lineup.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Sorcerer's Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer's Agent   Sorcerer's Agent Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:28 am

Hey dude, long time no see Very Happy

anyway, ur deck looks awesome with that lightray sorcerer..an interesting idea, since agents banish a lot of lights Smile
however, u might think of removin dat duality since u special summon alot with this deck, instead u might think of addin creature swap, since u have several weak monsters, i know how it feels to have those light balls in hand rather than deck, so swap might remove dos problems to a certain extent Smile
second, is cards from the sky really useful,i mean u already have enough draw power, tour thins deck, card car d, those valleys,also u might replace reaper with trag, since u dnt play defenseive traps, and trag can be used witout wastin any of ur summons Very Happy
finally, i was just wondering why are u playin those card troopers? Question and dnt frgt to add mind control, u definetly need it in this deck

ur deck looks soo interstin, might try mine wit those sorcerers Razz

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

Sorcerer's Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer's Agent   Sorcerer's Agent Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:59 pm

duality is there because i already kind of need cards from the sky to set up sorcerer plays and also cards from the sky helps greatly with the shineball in hand problem

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorcerer's Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer's Agent   Sorcerer's Agent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorcerer's Agent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1