Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBA Playoffs 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

Posts Posts : 60

NBA Playoffs 2012 Empty
PostSubject: NBA Playoffs 2012   NBA Playoffs 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Yesterday was the start of the NBA Playoffs and I should have posted it yesterday so I will say that two huge injuries hit the NBA especially Derrick Rose of the Bulls so there is the start.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

NBA Playoffs 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs 2012   NBA Playoffs 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm

NBA was football or Basketball.... I think it was Basketball....and from which country are The Bulls? America?

Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
KillerBee

Posts Posts : 54

NBA Playoffs 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs 2012   NBA Playoffs 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Bulls FTW and Rose get better dude you are a vital player ...

Back to top Go down
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

NBA Playoffs 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Two Wild Moments from Yesterday   NBA Playoffs 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:51 pm

I will say something about yesterday. This was so wild at first.

First, they called a foul which was not a foul. Then Rajun Rondo of the Celtics get angry at the official and then is ejected. Evil or Very Mad

Second, I thought the Clippers were going to lose, but then...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
KillerBee

Posts Posts : 54

NBA Playoffs 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs 2012   NBA Playoffs 2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

ahahha that was hell of a comeback xD Paul turned on the rampage mode xD

Back to top Go down
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

NBA Playoffs 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Current Champions Get Swept   NBA Playoffs 2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:03 am

NBA Playoffs 2012 Yuma

I CANNOT BELIEVE THE DALLAS MAVERICKS BLEW IT ALL TONIGHT!Evil or Very Mad They had a 10 point lead in game four and they let the Oklahoma City Thunder just get ahead of them completely 103-97. And worse of them all, the Mavericks are now swept 4-0.Mad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBA Playoffs 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs 2012   NBA Playoffs 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBA Playoffs 2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1