Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychic deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:28 pm

https://imgur.com/E7P3N

I use to know everything about psychics but then i took a break from them and decided to try to rebuild them with the new to me not so new to the game psychics nd i think i need help with them because idk how to use them any suggestions/fixes?

Back to top Go down
Saga
Beginner
Beginner
Saga

Posts Posts : 226

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 am

oh god..>.<.

delete the whole deck.

and start all over.

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 am

well how would you run it?

Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Beginner
Beginner
Lethal Insanity

Posts Posts : 31

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Sagax you should just be banned from posting into deck reviews >.> Such useless comments xD

Ive never really ran this new psychic variant, but after seeing this deck, i deicded to try my own version of psychics. So far, the only cards i like the look of are serene witch (your own little searcher), psychic wizard (1900 beater, and a resummon effect), esper girl (your lv 2 tuner with a free add effect) and mental seeker (lv 3 tuner with another descent effect). ive yet to test it, but ill let you know how i get on. Esper and Mental might get switched for krebons and commander

~Lethal~

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Psychokinesis is meh overdriveteleporter is meh... And in the event of maxi c a +2 for ur opponent... Not cuz he gets 2... Maxx c would serial give 1 but... Ur goons sync... So then it's +2... and chances u r probably gonna special summon a monster to sac. For it which makes it a potential +3 :/...and mind over matter = 2 at most... Next... Where iz psychic overload? o.o I still don't hav much exp. With psycichs so...

Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Beginner
Beginner
Lethal Insanity

Posts Posts : 31

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Overload isnt really that needed here. Ive found that the deck is only needing to run a few psychic monsters. you would maybe be better of with a PoA to psychic overloads. Also, overdrive is a really good card for psychics. True though, it is weak to maxx c, but i have stopped sing so many maxx's about now, so it is worth adding. im still playing about with my version. Ill post it when im done

~Lethal~

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

sagax06 wrote:
oh god..>.<.

delete the whole deck.

and start all over.

That's more than a little rude...

barragan2 wrote:
Psychokinesis is meh overdriveteleporter is meh... And in the event of maxi c a +2 for ur opponent... Not cuz he gets 2... Maxx c would serial give 1 but... Ur goons sync... So then it's +2... and chances u r probably gonna special summon a monster to sac. For it which makes it a potential +3 :/...and mind over matter = 2 at most... Next... Where iz psychic overload? o.o I still don't hav much exp. With psycichs so...

Maxx C is becoming more of a side card than a main card, so teleporter isn't much of a risk. Even if they drop it in chain, you just bring out 2 Witch. Problem solved.

Anyway, on this deck... exclusively Psychic isn't always great. I'd have 3 TGU and a Sangan for the plays they set up; after all, Leviair can recur Esper Girl for free. 3 Psychokinesis is overkill; I'd sooner have the 3rd MST. Also, triple Mind Over Matter... I don't run the card at all, because I'm more focused on other stuff. My changes I'd recommend:

-1 Cleric (3 were necessary back in the days of Mind Master; now 2 will suffice)
-1 Psychic Fuhrer Commander (decent Tuner but not the best thing for the deck)
-1 Psychokinesis
-3 Mind Over Matter
+3 TGU
+1 sangan
+1 MST
+1 Psychic Trigger (this thing is BEAUTIFUL in Banish Psychics. It's chainable, goes off easily, sets up Esper Girl and Mental Seeker, and becomes a +2 in repsonse to MST)

However, these are just my suggestions. Feel free to do with them what you will.

Back to top Go down
JesseAnderson
Beginner
Beginner
JesseAnderson

Posts Posts : 14

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:20 pm

I would drop Mental Seeker for Krebons because Seeker's effect is that great. and -1 duality +1 psychic overload. Everything else looks good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1