Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gadget Heros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

Gadget Heros - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Gadget Heros - Page 2 2y587
just a deck ive been working on has tested well
thoughts?

Last edited by Crusader Rand on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Saga
Beginner
Beginner
Saga

Posts Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 am

^this deck is good and consistent. another funny fact.

this deck beats more "superior hero matches" in wars.

it beat dino rabbit.

beat inzectors.

y u all hatin on dis deck :O.

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Life Stream Dragon wrote:

btw, you know that i just give mere
suggestions right? you dont need to tell me how i should think about
building a deck.. im pretty sure with the experience i got that i know
what im talking about. cuz they are just suggestions, doesnt mean you
need to do something with it. it just gives you a possibility to improve
your deck in a way that you didnt tought of yourself.

^This. As somebody who didn't build or propose the deck, all we can do is offer our own feedback on what we see of the deck. It's up to the person receiving those critiques to evaluate their worth and do with them what they want. It's also up to other critiquers to challenge the merit of the suggestions given; it is NOT, however, their role to attack the character of other people based on the suggestions they give. Just because we express our opinions does not mean we hate the deck.

sagax06 wrote:

it beat dino rabbit.

beat inzectors.

And how pray tell does it do that? Last I checked most HEROs run Skill Drain, which kills Gadgets, Stratos, and many other cards in here. Against Dino Rabbit Dolkka will shut down your Gadgets, Laggia your Miracle Fusions. Against Inzektors, anything you commit to the field - even 1 or 2 cards - can and will be used against you. If you're talking about the sideboard, do share.

Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Beginner
Beginner
Lethal Insanity

Posts Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

This deck looks interesting Very Happy Good to see someone mixing it up a bit anyway

Few things that i really kinda....go against xD first, 3 creature swap...nyeh xD far too cloggy...and 3 smashing isnt that good either, yah it supports the gadgets but still..kinda goes against what i would think. I would take out 1 of each, and maybe +2 super poly? That card is insane on the current format. Laggia cant touch it, inzeks fear it, plus it also works on the reverse for when you mirror duel heros

Another minor nitpick, although you yourself dont run tuners, you have a MR, and 2/3 creature swaps. I think a few synchs are required, just the staple stuff (brio, BRD, mist wurm, scrap etc) also, if you are gonna run super poly, draco equeste is a good card to run too. Boss card for dealing with those annoying stardusts and scrap dragons

Just suggestions

~Lethal~

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm

my extra deck rly cant change about all i Could take out is one abs zero and hes to boss to take out.
I almost never swap to do anything other than take a boss monster or to switch a gadget for something better, and that always leaves me with just the opps monster.
3 swap was kind of ehh so i did take one out but the super polys are staying in the side mainly to only side in in mirrors and vs dino.

there is never a situation where i have to many smashing grounds

Back to top Go down
Saga
Beginner
Beginner
Saga

Posts Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Genma no Ou wrote:
Life Stream Dragon wrote:

btw, you know that i just give mere
suggestions right? you dont need to tell me how i should think about
building a deck.. im pretty sure with the experience i got that i know
what im talking about. cuz they are just suggestions, doesnt mean you
need to do something with it. it just gives you a possibility to improve
your deck in a way that you didnt tought of yourself.

^This. As somebody who didn't build or propose the deck, all we can do is offer our own feedback on what we see of the deck. It's up to the person receiving those critiques to evaluate their worth and do with them what they want. It's also up to other critiquers to challenge the merit of the suggestions given; it is NOT, however, their role to attack the character of other people based on the suggestions they give. Just because we express our opinions does not mean we hate the deck.

sagax06 wrote:

it beat dino rabbit.

beat inzectors.

And how pray tell does it do that? Last I checked most HEROs run Skill Drain, which kills Gadgets, Stratos, and many other cards in here. Against Dino Rabbit Dolkka will shut down your Gadgets, Laggia your Miracle Fusions. Against Inzektors, anything you commit to the field - even 1 or 2 cards - can and will be used against you. If you're talking about the sideboard, do share.
i will agree skill drain kills this deckā€¦but i hope you realize..this deck DOES NOT commit to the field xD, maybe you have yet to play it, and its honestly one of those decks you have to play to understand how it works. Skill drain of course kills this deck, but besides that this deck does very well against injectors. And uhhh why the hell would Dolkka wanna shut down a gadget search? Waste its materials? jeez that'll be a smart play xD.

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 pm

then so the critique can be better tell us how the deck works, and what the goal is.

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:03 am

sagax06 wrote:
And uhhh why the hell would Dolkka wanna shut down a gadget search? Waste its materials? jeez that'll be a smart play xD.

I dunno, maybe to make the Gadget Player lose out on a Normal Summon and 2 cards? Yeah, real stupid to shut them out for a turn like that...

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 am

ya lagias eff to negate summons is one of the worst parts about it and negating a gadget in general is a good thing it stops about all plays that turn but smashing

also any ideas on what icould use to replace one swap using 1 veiler atm

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 am

Crusader Rand wrote:
also any ideas on what icould use to replace one swap using 1 veiler atm

Got Forbidden Lance or Chalice? I'd test them both out and see which worked out better.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Heros   Gadget Heros - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gadget Heros

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-