Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Interesting game Empty
PostSubject: Interesting game   Interesting game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:01 pm

As some of you may have noticed I'm back! Few maybe don't know me but that doesn't matter.

Problem is that is has been like 1000 years since I had really entertaining and fun duel.
So I decided to make a little game.

Rules are simple:

- Choose one of my decks which are listed below:
Dragon/Synchro
Dragon/Warrior
Blackwings
Blue-eyes
Evolzar
Fairy/Dragon
Power
Rose
Infernity
Beauty
The Sacred
Fortune Magic
5 Synchro Legend
(more decks will come in future)

- Challenge me to to a duel
You can contact me from my hamachi network which you can see in my profile description; through DN, but I warn you that I don't keep it on at all time; or by just sending me message or commenting below.

- Make a fun duel
It doesn't matter if you win or lose. Your main objective in this game is to make a fun duel which you and I both can enjoy so I suggest you forget about all "cheap" decks

-If you actually manage to win then you can ask for reward! ^^
(I'm not sure what reward to give. Maybe build a deck, make a signature or write short story, poem. You decide that)

Last edited by Ageha on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Ultimatum~
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 26

Interesting game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting game   Interesting game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 pm

i agree ... just some rule from me ... no whining ... no deck restriction like - no warning- or -how you know this card is mirror force- when i use mst

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Interesting game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting game   Interesting game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:27 pm

ill take the challenge, when I get some time to

welcome back to ADA Smile

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Interesting game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting game   Interesting game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 pm

@~Ultimatum~ If they start whining they automatically lose XD

@Kaiza Thanks! ^^ I'm not going easy on anyone btw!

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Interesting game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting game   Interesting game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Me vs Kaiza

Infernity vs Infernity (crazy choice O.o)

I won.

Well, duel wasn't bad, but it wasn't exactly challenging. After like 6 or 7 turns I won without anything blocking my way. Interesting part was that he used my Infernity Archer against me but that's all I think. I didn't see any more resistance. Bad luck I guess.

I give this duel 6.5/10.

Kaiza, I'm sure you can do better!

Back to top Go down
~Ultimatum~
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 26

Interesting game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting game   Interesting game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Ageha wrote:
Me vs Kaiza

Infernity vs Infernity (crazy choice O.o)

I won.

Well, duel wasn't bad, but it wasn't exactly challenging. After like 6 or 7 turns I won without anything blocking my way. Interesting part was that he used my Infernity Archer against me but that's all I think. I didn't see any more resistance. Bad luck I guess.

I give this duel 6.5/10.

Kaiza, I'm sure you can do better!

add me on DN ... ~Ultimatum~ ... PM me when im online

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting game   Interesting game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1