Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies of fortune

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you think this deck could see competitive play?
YES
Ladies of fortune  I_vote_lcap40%Ladies of fortune  I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
NO
Ladies of fortune  I_vote_lcap0%Ladies of fortune  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
With some work!
Ladies of fortune  I_vote_lcap20%Ladies of fortune  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Effect Veiler for the tunner! vote yes here
 0% [ 0 ]
Mischief of the Yokai? vote here for, lets have some fun with numbers!
 20% [ 1 ]
With-Chevalier de Fleur/Fleur Synchron "YES"
 0% [ 0 ]
Without Chevalier de Fleur/Fleur Synchron?
 0% [ 0 ]
teking DE-Fortune lady earth "yes"?
 0% [ 0 ]
Ally of Justice Decisive Armor
 0% [ 0 ]
Chaos Goddess
 0% [ 0 ]
Brionac,Dragon of the Ice Barrier
 0% [ 0 ]
Hyper Librarian
 20% [ 1 ]
Formula Synchron
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Posts Posts : 30

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Aright,, all... Ryoko,,,ERRRR ETNA here with my
Ladies of fortune ! deck list.

am considering/Looking to fit "some" of these cards in the
Main,Extra,side decks, any thoughts/ideas on them would be great.
thanks!
Rai-Mei (searcher for Fortune lady light,Effect Veiler and Fleur Synchron)
Chevalier de Fleur "love the card" http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chevalier_de_Fleur
Fleur Synchron "L-2 light tuner" http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fleur_Synchron
A third copy of effect Veiler
Beast King Barbaros ( am looking for two of them)
Chaos SorcererX1-2
Battle Fader ??
Fortune lady earth!!!! (yea I know,,, But in testing she has worked very well for me at one!)
I am in need of some help,I am debating between these Five for the 15
spot in my synchro deck, and I can not make up my mind! any ideas?
Please and thanks.......

Ally of Justice Decisive Armor
Chaos Goddess
Brionac,Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Hyper Librarian
Formula Synchron

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Deck=41 cards
Monsters =16

Fortune Lady Light X3

Fortune Lady Dark X3

Fortune Lady Water X3

Fortune lady wind X2

Fortune Lady Fire X1

effect Veiler X2

Kinka-Byo X1

Chaos hunter X1

Spells=18 :a little to many for me:

Future Visions X3

Fortune's Future X3

Gold Sarcophagus X3 ( have been testing ether three of these or 2 Gold and a Terraforming! any thoughts??)

Forbidden Lance X3

Mystical Space Typhoon X2

Book of Moon X1( or not????)

Giant trunade X1

Monster reborn X1

dark hole X1
Traps=7
Compulsory Evacuation Device X3
Karma Cut X2
Solemn judgement X1
Torrential Tribute X1
Extra deck=14
mist wurm X1
Chevalier de Fleur X1 "if I put in Fleur Synchron"
Stardust dragon X1
Black rose dragon X2
Ancient Fairy Dragon X2
Arcanite Magician X2
Tempest Magician X2
Explosive Magician X1
Dewldren, Tiger King of the Ice barrier X2

Side deck=15
Neo-spacin grand mole X1
Fortune Lady Fire X2
Magical Dimension X2
Forbidden chalice X2
shield and sword X2
Trap stun X2
Divine Wrath X2
Mischief of the Yokai X2

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 pm

- 2 gold sarc i just takes up space monster in the deck are not that important that u need to use sarc me i dont run any anymore
-1 Forbidden Lance
-1 effect veiler
-1 or 2 water not as good as the others
not sure about chaos hunter keep it in if u want
-1 or 2 karma cut
here are some cards u should look in 2
magical dimension
different dimension gate
infinite dismissal
just one FL earth more is over kill one because shes the beat stick and if u get lights eff early on in the game u might want to get her more then u might want dark
chaos sorcerer
dark simorgh in my build i use 3 wind
generation shift
rai-mei
magical exemplar

i do not use all of these card in my build but they are cards that can help

Back to top Go down
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:11 am

alice_k wrote:
- 2 gold sarc i just takes up space monster in the deck are not that important that u need to use sarc me i dont run any anymore
-1 Forbidden Lance
-1 effect veiler
-1 or 2 water not as good as the others
not sure about chaos hunter keep it in if u want
-1 or 2 karma cut
here are some cards u should look in 2
magical dimension
different dimension gate
infinite dismissal
just one FL earth more is over kill one because shes the beat stick and if u get lights eff early on in the game u might want to get her more then u might want dark
chaos sorcerer
dark simorgh in my build i use 3 wind
generation shift
rai-mei
magical exemplar

i do not use all of these card in my build but they are cards that can help

MMMMMMMM,,,,,,,,, thanks for your input alice_k!

Ryoko likes the (Rai-Mei,chaos sorcerer,magical dimension,generation shift ) idea's

Will try them out.......

generation shift... Never played with it! but looks quite fun... will give it a spin.

Had magical dimension in the main deck at 2/ but after playing about 50 or so test games with some friends, It only ended up be a help about 25% out of the 50 games,, so that is why I have sided it.

Regarding chaos sorcerer,,,, Have not been able to get a hold of any so far, so until I do I am looking for something to take his place.

Rai-Mei,,, like the card... just not to sure what to take out for her/or if Ryoko needs to run 1? or 2 of her?.

I have played/tested these cards many times before,,,, never seemed to be my cup of tea/ERR card's...
dark simorgh
magical exemplar
different dimension gate
infinite dismissal

Know on to the other things you suggested.

Chaos Hunter! Ryoko just fell in love with,,, =why she is in the deck......... lol!

I have been planing on running "one" Fortune Lady Earth for a while know,,, "has worked really well in my test games that I have played" so I am thinking about adding her into the mix!

Regarding !Gold Sarcophagus! While I admit that it dose take up deck space "you could! use for other cards" It has for me worked very well at two of in the deck, as I use it to ether remove a fortune lady from play, and then combo with fortune's future to draw two cards/ to search out key cards in my deck(IE dark hole, Giant trunade, monster reborn,future visions ETC) or as discard fodder for Karma cut,divine wrath, or chaos hunter... All that to say that gold will stay at "at least two" for know.
"was just testing out three to see how it would run"

The -1 Forbidden Lanc, Ryoko will consider,, as three of seems to be a bit much!

(as Forbidden Lance,Gold Sarcophagus,and effect Veiler Have contributed to the vast majority of my game wins "not to mention a big part of my deck/combo's( and accounted for me placing 15'Th out of 100 people at my local Regionals! " they will stay as they are for know until I find something better.

Water I have played at 1,2 and 3 of... and for me,and my playing style! three just works the best.

karma cut's Ryoko has just been playing around with! "that and divine wrath and Mischief of the Yokai"

And last,,, would you have any thoughts/advice for me on my adding these cards?
Forbidden Chalice X2

Battle Fader

Fleur Synchron

Terraforming

Please and thanks,,,,
Ryoko,,,, out

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:43 am

forbidden chalice sounds good try testing it

battle fader is good to because some of the time u have bad hands and and not much to protect ur self and if u play online ul get a tribute monster like dark and earth when u really dont want it Razz

Fleur Synchron u will have to c how that works i think u can use QD synchron in place of it if that makes things easier. im not sure because FL lvl change every stand by phase so u need to be quick about if u want to synchro

Terraforming sure its basic if u use a field spell WCS i get 2 of future vision and a terra it happens and it can be a dead draw

Back to top Go down
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:13 am

alice_k wrote:
forbidden chalice sounds good try testing it

battle fader is good to because some of the time u have bad hands and and not much to protect ur self and if u play online ul get a tribute monster like dark and earth when u really dont want it Razz

Fleur Synchron u will have to c how that works i think u can use QD synchron in place of it if that makes things easier. im not sure because FL lvl change every stand by phase so u need to be quick about if u want to synchro

Terraforming sure its basic if u use a field spell WCS i get 2 of future vision and a terra it happens and it can be a dead draw

Kinda along the lines of what Ryoko was thinking! ,,,, I am currently siding 2 forbidden chalice! ( In your op, do you think i would be better of to main the chalice's? or take out effect velier for them?...

?when I can get a battle fader,, I will work one or two of them in to the deck....

Ryoko was thinking Fleur Synchron"yes you can use QD synchron in his place" #1.. Because I really like Chevalier de Fleur! and #2 because I can search it out along with light and effect veiler, using Rai-Mei.

Any thoughts on what I could take out for Rai-Mei? and 1,or 2 of her?

Terraforming I was trying out, was not working that great! Hens the third Gold Sarcophagus.

Last if you would be so kind Ryoko would really like your op on these cards!

Magician's Valkyria

Honest

Chaos Goddess

Formula Synchron

Please and thanks............

Also If you would give Ryoko a link to your deck she will be more than happy to assist you in any way she can.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 am

Luckily for you, I've played around a bit with Fortune Ladies in the past so I can help you Smile. Okay, so as wisth any archtype, you want to look at their strengths and weaknesses.
Strengths: a lot of draw power is available for Fortune Ladies. Future Visions screws the opponent over a lot, but gives you beatsticks when used with Light. They can swarm, but not effectively enough to synchro much
Weaknesses: they lack enough swarming power to synchro properly, they don't have their own tuner even. They have low stats, even Dark is sub-par for her level. They also lack a real boss monster

So what you want to do of course is use the strengths and try to make up for the weaknesses. The approach I would go for is to try to slow down the opponent down to your level with Future Visions and anti-meta cards until you can use your draw power to speed past them and gain card advantage. Don't be afraid to put non-fortune ladies in. Here's my build:
Fortune Lady 2.0 (40)
       Monsters: (16)
Fortune Lady Light x3
Fortune Lady Dark x3
Fortune Lady Water x2
Chaos Sorceror x3
Thunder King Rai-Oh x3
Breaker The Magical Warrior x2
       Spells: (16)
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Giant Trunade
Book Of Moon
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Future Visons x3
Terraforming x2
Fortune's Future x2
Pot Of Duality x2
Allure Of Darkness
       Traps: (Cool
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
Seven Tools Of The Bandit
       Extra: (15)
Trishula Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Stardust Dragon
Colossal Fighter
Scrap Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Scrap Archfiend
Arcanite Magician
Brionac Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Gaia Knight The Force Of Earth
Tempest Magician
Ally Of Justice Catastor
Magical Android
Formula Synchron
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x2

Now I seem to be missing several key cards, but I will explain that now.
Fortune Lady Fire: I will admit, she is pro. I want to put her back in the main somehow, but for now she is sided. I prefer running that 3rd Chaos instead for now
Fortune Lady Wind: She seems really great and in some ways she is. But...it's only when she's normal summoned. If it was when she was special summoned I would run 2 or 3 to spam her with Dark but it's not. Also, she isn't a light or dark so I used Breaker instead
Beast King Barbaros: I REALLY want 2 in the main but I'm not sure how yet. He's sided at the moment in case I need something bigger

I don't think my build is perfect yet but it does run extremely well. If you're unsure why I run certain cards, feel free to ask Wink

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 am

umm.....harper if there is no tuner in your decklist what's the point of the synchros in the extra deck? Razz

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:36 pm

You should ALWAYS have a maxed extra deck Razz. I may not have a tuner but my opponents probably do, I can always use Reborn if I need to synchro to win. Synchroing isn't the win condition but if I need to to get out of a pinch I would be sad to not have what I need. It's all about options

Back to top Go down
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:39 am

Harper7000 wrote:
You should ALWAYS have a maxed extra deck Razz. I may not have a tuner but my opponents probably do, I can always use Reborn if I need to synchro to win. Synchroing isn't the win condition but if I need to to get out of a pinch I would be sad to not have what I need. It's all about options

How true,,, how true,,,,,

any other thoughts on the deck??

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 am

Erm, that was my 2nd post, look at my 1st post, I posted a lot of thoughts xD

Back to top Go down
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:55 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Erm, that was my 2nd post, look at my 1st post, I posted a lot of thoughts xD

So, Ryoko notisted!............ As she will take some of them to note.

Just thought you might have some more tidbits of insight for her!...... Idea

Ryoko out!

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:16 am

On fl in particular? Hm...not really. You inspired me to play around with them more so I may stop by again soon to tell you any changes and more advice. But I'll have to test them more and I'm busy right now, and when I do duel I'm usually dueling for tourneys or wars so I have to use something else. Give me a while and I'll give them a go

Back to top Go down
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 am

Harper7000 wrote:
On fl in particular? Hm...not really. You inspired me to play around with them more so I may stop by again soon to tell you any changes and more advice. But I'll have to test them more and I'm busy right now, and when I do duel I'm usually dueling for tourneys or wars so I have to use something else. Give me a while and I'll give them a go

(Yea on FL in particular!)= thanks so much for all your input XD........

Also was hopping you might be able to give me advice on how I might go about working in Rai-Mei, Chaos sorcerer ETC.... as I am having some problems working them in."like what to take out ETC"........
Any help/advice you could give me would be great....

Please and thanks........

Ryoko,,,, Out

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 am

You're welcome Wink. Well I posted my build but if you don't want to just take that I would drop FL Winds, Karma Cut (kind of a bad card IMO), Chaos Hunter (bad IMO in main, okay I suppose in side. But I don't like him at all tbh). Some copies of cards you don't really need at 3, like Water and Fortune's Future. Forbidden Lance is a good card but you don't need 3 and I personally don't think you need it at all. Fortune Ladies are more of a control build and Lance is used in decks that push hard for game (or it's used offensively like in gb). Golds I'm unsure about, I used to run them and 3 Fortune's Future ti make them more alive but idk if they're worth the space for just that. I can't say either way for them until I test more. So yeah if you drop those cards you should have room for Chaos and other staple traps and such. You do need a boss monster available, whether it be Chaos or something else. Chaos fits best bc your best fl are dark and light and he removes them for Fortune's Future. I wouldn't worry about rai-mei, she isn't that good I tried her. Plz don't take offense that I called some cards bad, I'm just trying to help Smile

Back to top Go down
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:29 am

Harper7000 wrote:
You're welcome Wink. Well I posted my build but if you don't want to just take that I would drop FL Winds, Karma Cut (kind of a bad card IMO), Chaos Hunter (bad IMO in main, okay I suppose in side. But I don't like him at all tbh). Some copies of cards you don't really need at 3, like Water and Fortune's Future. Forbidden Lance is a good card but you don't need 3 and I personally don't think you need it at all. Fortune Ladies are more of a control build and Lance is used in decks that push hard for game (or it's used offensively like in gb). Golds I'm unsure about, I used to run them and 3 Fortune's Future ti make them more alive but idk if they're worth the space for just that. I can't say either way for them until I test more. So yeah if you drop those cards you should have room for Chaos and other staple traps and such. You do need a boss monster available, whether it be Chaos or something else. Chaos fits best bc your best fl are dark and light and he removes them for Fortune's Future. I wouldn't worry about rai-mei, she isn't that good I tried her. Plz don't take offense that I called some cards bad, I'm just trying to help Smile

No offense Taken......... and you provided me with exactly what I asked for "your op" witch has helped quite a bit so far. Karma cut's I have found to be kinda dead as of late,,,,, so your thoughts on them are good ones,,,, Chaos Hunter= I like her "personal preference" but as of late not in the main deck, so will side her.
Fortune lady water i have really liked at three! but will try her at two and see if Ryoko can get a little better hand management from that. fortune lady wind I like as well but am finding that 2 is a bit much, so will keep her at one for some verity. Fortune's Future and Forbidden Lance I really like will try dropping
one Fortune's Future" as I have found three to be a bit much at times" might side the third copy though! as three are not always a bad idea "at least for me". Forbidden Lance,, has been a really life/game saver for me! XD,,,,, But will try out your thoughts regarding it. "maybe through in some copy's of forbidden chalice and see how she works?" Gold,,,, I like as they have helped me set up combos "Ie gold,remove fortune lady and then play fortune's future" or search out any card in my deck...."and as ryoko has found two turns is not that long of a wait....... rai-mei Ryoko was just looking for a searcher that fit her theme for fortune lady light, effect Veiler and Fleur Synchron if she ads him" as ryoko has been in many a situation were she realy could have used them, and not been able to draw them......As soon a I can get a hold of chaos SOR i will put him in......

And on a side note,,, ryoko has been testing out Fleur Synchron/Chevalier de Fleur,, and she works very nicely when I get her out,,,,,,

Ryoko has been considering these cards for testing,,, Would you happen to have any thoughts on them?

Honest

Fortune Lady Earth "just one of"

Chaos Goddess

Mischief of the Yokai

Forbidden Chalice,,,, Have not been able to decied if it would be best in the main or side deck??? could you offer ryoko any advice on this??

Again Ryoko value's any thought's/ideas/advice/insights ETC that you "or any one" offers her very highly!

As the more views on any given topic/idea always yields more fruit then one with a narrow and closed view!

Ryoko thanks all those who have/and will offer her their advice.......

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Man, I want to duel you when you are using this deck. O:

Back to top Go down
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 pm

DissonantHarmony wrote:
Man, I want to duel you when you are using this deck. O:

using!!! well ryoko is always playing this deck"well my ladies and my YUBEL deck that is"

as far as online play??? ryoko is really speratic about that!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ladies of fortune  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies of fortune    Ladies of fortune  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies of fortune

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1