Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes, destined to have Fortune

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Heroes, destined to have Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Heroes, destined to have Fortune   Heroes, destined to have Fortune Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Heroes, destined to have Fortune PZxrq

just a fun deck, and it seems to work great... tell me what you guys think

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Heroes, destined to have Fortune   Heroes, destined to have Fortune Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 am

This is such a nice combination that I can't believe it never occurred to me. Fortune Ladies come in all attributes, Fortune's Future puts them back in the Grave for Miracle Fusion... Very nice. I'm not sure if Light would miss timing if used with Fusion gate, but oh well. Only thing I'd say right now is to put some Super Poly in your side.

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Heroes, destined to have Fortune   Heroes, destined to have Fortune Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:22 am

if only there was a way to abuse water more in this kind of build it could actually be real competitive with all the +s

also thought about 1 for 1 to pull out light?

would 3 gates clog hand to much cuz of the miracles?

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Heroes, destined to have Fortune   Heroes, destined to have Fortune Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Crusader Rand wrote:
also thought about 1 for 1 to pull out light?

would 3 gates clog hand to much cuz of the miracles?

One for One might be serviceable, but 3 Gates might just be too much for this kind of deck.

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Heroes, destined to have Fortune   Heroes, destined to have Fortune Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Have you though of adding Lightray Sorcerer ? and maybe another emergency call ?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes, destined to have Fortune   Heroes, destined to have Fortune Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes, destined to have Fortune

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-