Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Almost) Pure Anti-Meta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADS32
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 6

(Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Empty
PostSubject: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 am

Need Comments/Suggestions for improving this deck. Took out the Dark bribes and replaced them with another breaker and stratos to get E-Hero Neos Alius. STill needs a couple improvements.

Monsters:
x3 Thunder King Rai-Oh
x3 Cyber Dragon
x3 Breaker the Magical Warrior
x2 Snowman Eater
x3 Elemental Hero Neos Alius
x3 Crusader of Endymion
x1 Honest
x1 Elemental Hero Stratos

Spells:
x1 Dark Hole
x3 Gemini Spark
x3 Pot of Duality
x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Book of Moon

Traps:
x1 Royal Oppression
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x2 Solemn Warning
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Torrential Tribute
x2 Black Horn of Heaven
x1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
x1 Solemn Judgment

UPDATE:
-1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
+1 Solemn Judgment

Last edited by ADS32 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:29 am

6 geminis are overkill.
3 alius and 1 endy are enough.

I usually odn't like Cyber Dragon at 3.
Spell lineup is really solid. I don't see a Monster Reborn though. O:

Black Horn is a horrible card. You cannot negate the summon of a monster that was summoned by another card.

Solemn Judgment can negate a spell that special smmons.
Solemn Warning can negate a card that has an effect that special summons.
That's how those 2 can save you in such cases.

Black Horn will be limited to Synchros and Cards like Cyber Dragon or Chaos Sorcerer.

Looks like you have slots for Reborn , 2 Hero Blast and anything else you like.
GL. ^^

Back to top Go down
ADS32
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:01 am

I don't see how six geminis are overkill because that can cause gemini spark to be a dead draw.

I kinda like the idea of replacing the black horn with a solemn judgment, considering it can negate anything.
(The reason I don't usually add Solemn Judgment is because I don't feel it's necessary to pay half my LP to negate something.)

The reason for the 3 Cyber Dragons is that i have something that can check the field before i do my normal summon.

And if you didn't notice, I already do have two Solemn Warnings in there.

And BTW, I disagree with your point about Black Horn being horrible, not many duelists have cards that special summon using a card effect, except Gorz.
More duelists use cards that just special summon so they CAN synchro, which I can negate USING the black horn.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:16 am

You're headed the right direction Smile. Dissonis right, 6 Gemini is overkill, but you also need Spark to not be dead. So what you do is add Hero Blasts to 1. Destroy stuff 2. Give u a +1 and 3. Get ur alius back so Spark isn't dead. Also, by using Miracle Fusion here, The Shining can also give u back Alius if it dies somehow. Here are my fixes:
-3 Endymion
-3 breaker (good but not here)
-2 black horn (as stated by disso, not that good)
+2 dd warrior lady (so pro in so many ways. Opponent: I summon Shooting Star Dragon and attack ur facedown monster. You: It's warrior lady. Opponent: -_-)
+1 reborn o_O
+2 miracle fusion (shining ftw)
+1 reinforcement
+1 e-call
+2 hero blast
+1 solemn judgement

I know it's 42 but there's not much else to cut. Next would be ced but I like the extra trap support. Also you could drop ced for d-prisons. It's player preference

Back to top Go down
ADS32
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
You're headed the right direction Smile. Dissonis right, 6 Gemini is overkill, but you also need Spark to not be dead. So what you do is add Hero Blasts to 1. Destroy stuff 2. Give u a +1 and 3. Get ur alius back so Spark isn't dead. Also, by using Miracle Fusion here, The Shining can also give u back Alius if it dies somehow. Here are my fixes:
-3 Endymion
-3 breaker (good but not here)
-2 black horn (as stated by disso, not that good)
+2 dd warrior lady (so pro in so many ways. Opponent: I summon Shooting Star Dragon and attack ur facedown monster. You: It's warrior lady. Opponent: -_-)
+1 reborn o_O
+2 miracle fusion (shining ftw)
+1 reinforcement
+1 e-call
+2 hero blast
+1 solemn judgement

I know it's 42 but there's not much else to cut. Next would be ced but I like the extra trap support. Also you could drop ced for d-prisons. It's player preference

1. The Breakers save my ass a lot.

2. I'm a duelist that doesn't use fusions/synchros. I never liked them.

3. Reborn would be kinda pointless in this deck. (What monster that is strong would I be able to bring out?)

4. The WHOLE deck doesnt revolve around the geminis (let alone Neos Alius). If i was to do THAT, I would use a "Gemini Miracle".

5. Really like the D.D Warrior lady idea, might consider replacing the snowman eater with them.

6. I STILL don't get why people think Black Horn is bad. It negates basically ANY Synchro.

7. Even with this horrible "shuffling" system KCVDS has, Ive used a gemini spark in almost every duel, so I think I'll stick with the six geminis.

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm

@Reborn.. you can use it to spec. summon one of your opponent's monsters too.. ;o

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:19 pm

lol, black horn IS bad.
Ok lets say it negate any synchro summon,
What will you do vs light beat, lightsworns, blackwings, many other decks
3 Endy is to much, 3 cyber dragon either...
Add DD lady, spirit reaper and Gorz and also Reborn ( If you this that this card sucks, than idk what to say)

Also Maby but maby Giant trunade, but in this deck its not so good, since you dont do some super mega moves...
and yeah as the others say id suggest you Miracle fushions at least 1 or max 2 in this build
its great card, + it recicles your hand Shining, when its dead you get back your e heroes and you can reapeat your great moves.
Also a great tech card is Hero beat 1 or max 2
It gets back your alius + kills your opponenets monster.
W/e do w/e you want Smile

Back to top Go down
Anzo
Beginner
Beginner
Anzo

Posts Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:24 pm

-3 Breaker the magical warrior
-2 Cyber Dragon
-2 Black Horn of Heaven
-1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

+2 Miracle Fusion
+1 Supoer Poly
+3 Doomcaliber Knight
+1 Spirit Reaper
+1 Marshmallon

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Idk what to say to you really if you think Reborn is useless xD. Reborn is a super-staple in EVERY deck, unless you run something that specifically does not allow you to use it (only decks that come to mind tht are like that are Macro and Gravekeepers). Reborn brings back ANYthing, it's never going to be dead. Within the first few turns you are guaranteed tht u or ur opponent will have a monster in grave. It doesn't revolve around alius? Um....what DOES it revolve around? No offense, but if the answer is "nothing", then that's a bad way to run a deck. You can try teching 1 Endymion but really he isn't needed if you have alius and hero blast. Black horn is okay in the side but...meh. It pretty much only kills synchros. Fusions are by an effect and most other special summons (example: debris dragon) are by an effect. And why not use fusion and synchro if you can? I know full well it's anti-meta so fusion/synchro isn't the FOCUS, but if you can and you have room DO IT. It should look like this:

Monsters: (16)
Elemental Hero Stratos
Elemental Hero Neos Alius x3
Thunder King Rai-Oh x3
Cyber Dragon x2
Honest
D.d. Warrior Lady x2
Snowman Eater x2
(insert tech monster here)
(insert tech monster here)
       Spells: (14)
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Gemini Spark x3
Pot Of Duality x3
Reinforcement Of The Army
E-Emergency Call
Miracle Fusion x2
       Traps: (10)
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning x2
Royal Oppression
Hero Blast x2
       Extra: (15)
Elemental Hero The Shining x2
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero x2
Elemental Hero Gaia
Elemental Hero Great Tornado
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x2
Trishula Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Stardust Dragon x2
Black Rose Dragon
Blackwing Armor Master
Brionac Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Ally Of Justice Catastor
       Side: (15)
Super Polymerization x2
+13 other cards

The 2 tech monsters can be Endymion, Gorz, Doomcaliber, Gale, Breaker, 3rd Cydra, maybe Reaper too. I would strongly advise Gorz being one of them 

Back to top Go down
ADS32
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 pm

You are all pointing to a gemini miracle, a deck that I already have...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta   (Almost) Pure Anti-Meta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Almost) Pure Anti-Meta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1