Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ra Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

Posts Posts : 434

Ra Tourney - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ra Tourney -

The winner of the tourney will win - 500 ADAC and a chance to face me for my Title of Ra Leader

This is gonna be like Duelist Kingdom Style Tourney only I'm changing how u have you get to join I will Randomly select Ra Duelists only and they will receive a PM with a picture of a Random Yugioh Card this may not seem fair but i'm goin to pick ppl who I think r worthy by setting up a mini tourney's during those tourny's I will be judging ppl on how well they did the losers of the tourney will still have a chance to redeem them selves bcuz they will duel me with the decks that they lost with cuz their will be no deck changing... and I will judge them by how well they dueled

Prizes

1st - 500 ADAC plus RA Leader Duel (ur choice)
2nd - 250 ADAC
3rd - 125 ADAC

Rules For Mini Tourney

1 - No Deck Changing
2 - No Exodia
3 - No Black Wings
4 - No LightSworn
5 - No Gladiator Beast
6 - No Plague Spreader Zombie
7 - No OTK/FTK
8 - only 3 banned cards are allowed in deck (Ur choice of what they are if u have them at all)
9 - 2/3 Matches
10 - You must be ranked Ra to join these tourney's
11 - If you think your opponent is cheating, PM me
12 - Must Have Screen Shot to be approved for a victory

First Mini Tourney out of 3
1. Hamm - Draw
vs
2. Masquarade - Draw
3. Hallowe - Lose
vs
4. Ace_striker - Win
5. zaveron - Lose
vs
6. shucur - Win

1. segoas2 - Lose
Vs
2. DissonantHarmony - Win

any questions feel free to ask

Contestants for RA Super Tourney

Haam
Masquarade
Dissonantharmony
shucur
Ace_Stricker

Rules of Ra Super Tourney

- 2/3 Matches
- If u think ur opponent is cheating by any of the rules than plz PM me
- No Exodia, BW, GB, LS, Plague Spreader Zombie Decks
- No Raigeki
- Unlimited Banned cards

All Winners of the Ra Mini Tourney will receive a PM with a picture of a card they then must create a deck that revolves around that card
You can not change the card u were chosen to use I will randomly select the name of cards to give u guys
The two Winners will advance to the Semi Finals and then the winner of that will move onto the finals to Face me for the Ra Leadership Title
Their will b a dead line
If either Duelist fails to duel their opponent they then will both b DQed and no move on
Plz no Complaining and no Whining
Good Luck with all ur duels and Have fun

Matchups

Dissonantharmony - Win
Vs.
Haamfromdano - Lose

Winner Faces Shucur

Masquarde - DQed

Shucur - DQ
Vs.
Ace_Striker - Win

Ra Semi Finals -

Ace_Striker Vs. Dissonantharmony

U have until sunday to do ur duels n i'm sending new cards to make a new deck with other than that
same rules apply that happened in previous Round
afro

Last edited by galixygx on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:29 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 am

Dissonant will pass on to the next round along with Ham and Masquarade

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:40 am

Thanks. Razz

Oh, so is it now:
Haam vs Masquarade

Shucur vs I?

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

Posts Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:58 pm

hey im in round 2 fools

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

omfg galixy wtf i won against hallowe long time ago damn what an admin i pass round 2

edit: look the date it was 5 days ago https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/pwnedx.png/

dude ur going crazy

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Yeah, I wonder too...Why are Heaven and hallowe DQed?

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:34 pm

heaven won hallowe lost.... galixy is just dumb sry 4 being rude im not like that but i have to now

Back to top Go down
Shucur
Beginner
Beginner
Shucur

Posts Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:03 pm

So i have to duel with DissonantHarmony now or what Very Happy ?

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 pm

I sry I didnt remember it and nobody commented and I wasnt thinking Iv just been having a bad week all week this week I sry Heaven ur goin on to nxt round sry bout that

Edit: Heaven u need to watch it i'm extremely pi**ed right now and i'll kick u out of the tourney just like that if thats the way
u wanna play things

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 am

KK, we are 5 now. How are things gonna work? Razz

-I find it funny how we cannot use BW but X-Sabers are ok. Especially when we can use Rescue Cat. Are you gonna use X-Sabers in the last duel, galixygx? Wink

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:32 pm

I dont use X-Sabers and Plus I had said I was gonna hand out pictures of the cards that u have to build the deck out of but anyway the cards should b sent to all winners in about 5 to 10 minutes

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh, thought it was only for the very last duels. XD
KK, I'll be waiting. (:
GL choosing the cards. I'm sure it's hard to to pick different cards and still makes the game tourney fair to everyone. ^^

P.S, please give us enough time to build and test our decks. Razz

Back to top Go down
haamfromdano
Beginner
Beginner
haamfromdano

Posts Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 am

have u pm everybody im just wondering i didnt get one and u said five to ten just wondering

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 am

Don't worry, haam, I didn't get it as well. ^^
Just give him some time to think...Razz

Back to top Go down
haamfromdano
Beginner
Beginner
haamfromdano

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm

im not trippin i was just wonderin it was just me but if no one got its ok well just let us no thanks

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:30 pm

I sent them all are u sure u didnt get it it said it sent sooo I can resend them if thats what is needed

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Nope. I don't have it. ):

Edit:
Got it.

Are your cards banned ones as well, because if mine is the only one it steals place for another banned card. O.o

-The card you gave me is horrible. Do you know when it was banned? When they brought back a certain spell from limited to 3. Why was it banned?
Because this card + the card they brought back to 3 means OTK. OTK is banned here...I cannot build a deck around it. I can put it in a deck and use it as one of the 3 banned cards. And if I picked 3 banned cards, that obviously wasn't this card...O.o

What am I supposed to do now? xD

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Idk what u are talking about but ya ur card is banned but the rules for this tourney say unlimited banned cards for the official ra tourney and yes I have banned cards as well not everybody got banned cards I just randomly selected cards that popped into my head for each person I mean I'v made my deck with ur card in it and its not OTK I think u can to bro just have Faith

Everybody has until This Sunday to finish building and testing your decks

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Unlimited? I thought it was up to 3.

Let's say someone's card is Jinzu. Even if he doesn't want Jinzu, he still has 3 banned cards.

Now my card is a banned card, so Let' say I don't want him, I will have 2 banned cards except for him.

---

One of the main reasons why they banned him was because of another card the brought back to 3. That made OTKing easy. Since OTK is not allowed, I cannot do this and the reason why this card is banned doesn't really have anything to do here. He is like normal card and not a banned now and he steals place for a different Banned card because we are allowed up to 3.

But I'm fine. I managed to build a deck with it and it works well. Razz

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 am

Wow that was confusing but i'm glad u managed and I said only up to 3 banned cards for the Mini Tourney's not for the Official Tourney plus it says in the rules Unlimited Banned cards in the Official Ra Tourney

afro

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:50 am

LOL, my bad then...xD I might change the deck now. xD
Got 2 days to think about it. Razz

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:16 am

Ya, Good luck with ur decision

Back to top Go down
haamfromdano
Beginner
Beginner
haamfromdano

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 am

srry if u could re send mine it would be most appreciated plz and thanls

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 am

It wont let me send the card how bout I just tell u what it is or u pm me and see if it works that way It sent to everybody else

Back to top Go down
Hallowe
Beginner
Beginner
Hallowe

Posts Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 am

This still isnt over??

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:24 am

He PMed a card we are supposed to use a deck with and some time to build it and test.
Apparently, at least one player didn't receive his card yet. We are supposed to finish doing that by sunday but since Haam didn't happen to know what his card is, I wouldn't mind extending it a few more days for the sake of fairness. Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ra Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next