Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ra Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

Posts Posts : 434

Ra Tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ra Tourney -

The winner of the tourney will win - 500 ADAC and a chance to face me for my Title of Ra Leader

This is gonna be like Duelist Kingdom Style Tourney only I'm changing how u have you get to join I will Randomly select Ra Duelists only and they will receive a PM with a picture of a Random Yugioh Card this may not seem fair but i'm goin to pick ppl who I think r worthy by setting up a mini tourney's during those tourny's I will be judging ppl on how well they did the losers of the tourney will still have a chance to redeem them selves bcuz they will duel me with the decks that they lost with cuz their will be no deck changing... and I will judge them by how well they dueled

Prizes

1st - 500 ADAC plus RA Leader Duel (ur choice)
2nd - 250 ADAC
3rd - 125 ADAC

Rules For Mini Tourney

1 - No Deck Changing
2 - No Exodia
3 - No Black Wings
4 - No LightSworn
5 - No Gladiator Beast
6 - No Plague Spreader Zombie
7 - No OTK/FTK
8 - only 3 banned cards are allowed in deck (Ur choice of what they are if u have them at all)
9 - 2/3 Matches
10 - You must be ranked Ra to join these tourney's
11 - If you think your opponent is cheating, PM me
12 - Must Have Screen Shot to be approved for a victory

First Mini Tourney out of 3
1. Hamm - Draw
vs
2. Masquarade - Draw
3. Hallowe - Lose
vs
4. Ace_striker - Win
5. zaveron - Lose
vs
6. shucur - Win

1. segoas2 - Lose
Vs
2. DissonantHarmony - Win

any questions feel free to ask

Contestants for RA Super Tourney

Haam
Masquarade
Dissonantharmony
shucur
Ace_Stricker

Rules of Ra Super Tourney

- 2/3 Matches
- If u think ur opponent is cheating by any of the rules than plz PM me
- No Exodia, BW, GB, LS, Plague Spreader Zombie Decks
- No Raigeki
- Unlimited Banned cards

All Winners of the Ra Mini Tourney will receive a PM with a picture of a card they then must create a deck that revolves around that card
You can not change the card u were chosen to use I will randomly select the name of cards to give u guys
The two Winners will advance to the Semi Finals and then the winner of that will move onto the finals to Face me for the Ra Leadership Title
Their will b a dead line
If either Duelist fails to duel their opponent they then will both b DQed and no move on
Plz no Complaining and no Whining
Good Luck with all ur duels and Have fun

Matchups

Dissonantharmony - Win
Vs.
Haamfromdano - Lose

Winner Faces Shucur

Masquarde - DQed

Shucur - DQ
Vs.
Ace_Striker - Win

Ra Semi Finals -

Ace_Striker Vs. Dissonantharmony

U have until sunday to do ur duels n i'm sending new cards to make a new deck with other than that
same rules apply that happened in previous Round
afro

Last edited by galixygx on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:29 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 am

in order for me to kno u won the duel u have to confirm for the winner if that made sense to u

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am

Sec, do I get it right? Are we allowed to use (Well, up to 3 but still) banned cards?

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 am

yes

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:52 pm

But 3 different banned cards, right?
I wouldn't be allowed to use 3 Pots of Greeds or 3 CEDs for example, right?

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

Posts Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:07 pm

k im back n ready 4 duel Wink

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 pm

the tourney started Im making the dead line on January 25 2011 if u havent dueled ur DQed and the winners will go onto the big tourney

and for the slifer

u can only use one of a banned card in a deck which means if I say u can use up to three banned cards u can use for example

-Pot of greed
-Graceful Charity
-Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning

now either sign up or stop posting Ra mini tourney 2 needs some more ppl

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 pm

I'll sign up then.

My Hamachi name is PowerChorder999

I joined that Ham: Ra Mini Tourney 2

I will need 2-3 days to build and test my deck though.

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 pm

u have until the dead line to duel ur opponent

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 am

won against hallowe 2-0

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/pwnedx.png/

Back to top Go down
haamfromdano
Beginner
Beginner
haamfromdano

Posts Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm

not fair i have not seen masqarade online if u do get onlie before wensday send me a pm we need to battle and im ready and waiting

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Its not my fault if u havent gotten to duel him he didnt join the Ham or anything u could always PM him u have until tuesday thats the 25 I would kno cuz its my birthday

Back to top Go down
haamfromdano
Beginner
Beginner
haamfromdano

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm

all im saying if he has join the ham i shouldnt be penalties for that now i think u set me this way cause u kno that throne is mine... i been the leader the only reason u got it is cause my internet fell off but its ok im get it watch

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 am

maskey boi is in the ham his ham name i think is avatar this is war

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Hamm no I didnt set anything so u couldnt get the throne I set it this way cuz It was easier to set up but ill tell u wat I wont penalize u only bcuz I cant stand ur whining plus i'm a nice person so if he doesnt duel u by the dead line then I'll let u get passed to the big tourney

Back to top Go down
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

Posts Posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

dude ur on like after i sleep <_< ...

11:56pm
1 am
= me sleeping..

can we set a good time xD

we got 10 hours diff time zone x.x ...

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm

I've been trying to contact segoas2 for 2 days. What happens if I will have not dueled him by the deadline?

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

well Hamachi is being stupid and not informing ppl when they are being talked to so im not sure try pming him thro here

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

I've done it already yesterday. ):
It appears that he is online but not logging into ADA.

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 am

hmm ok than if he doesnt duel u by tomaro when I sign on then I will consider u the winner as long as u dont start whinning like Hamm lol Just playin Razz

afro

Back to top Go down
haamfromdano
Beginner
Beginner
haamfromdano

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 am

im let u keep trying to play with me cause we online but real talk watch how u speak of my name cause im not the one u want to get piss off in here ... and im get my title and ull see

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 am

Hey man I was just playing plus with my new rank of admin i'll ban ur a** like that if u want to talk s**t plus I could eliminate u from the tourney and make sure u dont ever get the RA Leader Spot I can b an A**hole too try me

Anyway -

Masqurade and Hamm I'll tell u waht since u too are up at two different times i'll pass u both and make sure u have an opponent u can actually duel if u havent dueled by tomaro

afro

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 am

dont be rude like that with ham hes a nice guy i know ur some kind of enemies

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 am

+ it looks bad when 2 people fight in public. It affects the other forumers' feelings indeed;
especially when of them is an admin.
Waving with admin powers leaves the feeling of power abuse. That really doesn't help anything here.

Edit:
Ra Tourney - Page 2 Ratourney

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:05 am

u kno what ur right that does show bad leadership so Hamm im sry

Anyway -

Harmony i'll give u guys til tomaro when I sign on to get ur matches done

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 am

Thanks. I'll keep trying contacting him.
I'm returning home pretty late today though, due to graduation exams...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ra Tourney   Ra Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ra Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next