Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genex Undine and Swap frog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeiWuh
Beginner
Beginner
DeiWuh

Posts Posts : 14

Genex Undine and Swap frog  Empty
PostSubject: Genex Undine and Swap frog    Genex Undine and Swap frog  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Does Genex Undine can just pay cost ( send water monsters to grave ) but not resolve eff ( search for Genex cntroller )... like Swap frog ( just return, not summon ) ??

I think it does... and always can pay cost but not using eff...

But i cant find ruling or st official yet... Then I ask for being sure.

Help me, pro guys ---------- ♠

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Genex Undine and Swap frog    Genex Undine and Swap frog  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:32 pm

one of the worst things I was ever told, was that genex undine's cost to send a water monster from deck to grave, to use the effect of adding a genex controller from deck to hand, cant be done if there are no genex controllers in deck, as it'll be considered an illegal activation.

its terrible, but it states that it isn't allowed -_-

Back to top Go down
DeiWuh
Beginner
Beginner
DeiWuh

PostSubject: Re: Genex Undine and Swap frog    Genex Undine and Swap frog  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:38 pm

The Conversation will be:

- And how do they know u dont have Genex controller?

- They always can ask for checking deck, after u dont add anything.

- And Swap Frog, they dont check your hand after u return him without summon a frog, and nearly all cases u only have that swap frog, so what s the different between them? Why only Swap can just pay cost without eff, but not Undine, or anything else?

- I m not sure ( that s ruling ) ... ♫ (Swap case was written, not undine yet)

Maybe I ll ask Konami ;-D

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Genex Undine and Swap frog    Genex Undine and Swap frog  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:10 pm

http://www.kaibacorporation.com/viewtopic.php?id=29238

this was where I asked that same question, as well as if what would happen if Thunder King Rai-Oh was on the field. Their reply; no as it'll be an illegal activation

sorry, if you want you can read it yourself

edit: those are very reasonable questions, but rules are rules I guess Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Genex Undine and Swap frog    Genex Undine and Swap frog  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:41 pm

yes kcvds has a terrible potential of cheating ... let go of genex, lets not speak of gladiator beasts XD

and besides activating undine eff with no cost it would make formulanarchs a godlike deck Wink

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
DeiWuh
Beginner
Beginner
DeiWuh

PostSubject: Re: Genex Undine and Swap frog    Genex Undine and Swap frog  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:55 am

Thanks, Enrise ! ☼

And this is true: "and besides activating undine eff with no cost it would make formulanarchs a godlike deck Wink"

That s also why i asked. ;-D

HF ♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genex Undine and Swap frog    Genex Undine and Swap frog  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genex Undine and Swap frog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1